P-Stanz

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who’s been around a while and ran cel p-Stanz ? I have 2 bottles and I’m trying to figure out the best way to utilize it. I know it’s non-methylated and a precursor to winny but I’m not sure what I should stack it with? Epistane, dmz, msten...etc
Gonna be started more of a recomp cycle soon

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it will be best used as a stand in for winny. I.E. cutting cycles or recomp cycles. winstrol is a DHT hormone so I would probably use it with a small amount of test and tren. or the best you can emulate those if you're not using IM gear.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not a pro hormone to winstrol. Its a pro hormone to methylclostebol. An east German oral steroid. 75 to 100 mg

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran methylclostebol aka mechabol and loves it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you are confused.. P-stanz refers to stanozolol
Jump to search
Prostanozol
(verify)
Chemical and physical data
Identifiers
Clinical data
Prostanozol.png
Other names17α-Demethylstanozolol 17β-tetrahydropyran ether; 17β-[(Tetrahydro-2H-pyran-2-yl)oxy]-5α-androst-2-eno[3,2-c]pyrazole; [3,2-c]Pyrazole-5α-etioallocholane-17β-tetrahydropyranol; 17β-[(Tetrahydro-2H-pyran-2-yl)oxy]-2'H-5α-androst-2-eno[3,2-'c]pyrazole; Pyrazolo[4',3':2,3]-5α-androstan-17β-ol 17β-tetrahydropyran ether
Routes of
administration
By mouth
Drug classAndrogen; Anabolic steroid; Androgen ether
IUPAC name[show]
CAS Number
PubChem CID
ChemSpider
UNII
FormulaC25H38N2O2
Molar mass398.580 g/mol g·mol−1
3D model (JSmol)
SMILES[show]
Prostanozol, also known as demethylstanozolol tetrahydropyran ether, is an androgen/anabolic steroid (AAS) and designer steroid which acts as a prodrug of the 17α-demethylated analogue of stanozolol (Winstrol). It was found in 2005 as an ingredient of products sold as "dietary supplements" for bodybuilding.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it will be best used as a stand in for winny. I.E. cutting cycles or recomp cycles. winstrol is a DHT hormone so I would probably use it with a small amount of test and tren. or the best you can emulate those if you're not using IM gear.
I was thinking of running it with dmz maybe as well as d-plex