Unanswered P-stanz, H-drol, Epistane, or D-plex?

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I've been holding on to all of the above for quite some time. I'm currently on TRT (200mg cyp/week) and really haven't had much use for these, but given that most are at best questionable to sell online, I thought maybe I would put something to use and add it to my current protocol for a boost.

In addition to my regular training, I currently entered into a pull-up competition and will have the next few months to train for it, so I'm looking for strength, endurance, and recovery, with minimal water weight gain (I actually plan to shed a few pounds as well).

I had bloods taken a few months ago and I'm pretty healthy, with the exception of slightly elevated LDL and slightly low HDL. Of the above listed compounds, I've only ever taken D-plex... That was years ago (when it was still around), and I gained a significant amount of weight fairly rapidly, shed a little hair when showering, and had a terrible time trying to manage back pumps. The thought of back pumps again makes me hesitant to try D-plex again, despite the claims that it's a very dry compound...I never even made it through the complete cycle before.

I also have some Ostabol, Ostarine, and mk677, but I'm much less likely to even try those due to concerns I have about how they may affect me personally, for reasons I won't bore you with.

Lastly, I'm 40 and can't really afford to run something that's going to give me more joint issues than what I already have.

For the above reasons, I'm leaning toward H-drol @ 75mg/day (the product I have is actually called Halo Mass but it's labeled as the same compound and comes in 25mg capsules). I'm open to suggestions though, even if it's to run none of these and go in a different direction. Thoughts?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
literally all of those are likely to cause some strength and dry joints/pumps... sides wise the p stanz is probably the best bet for loosing a little fluff and gaining a little strngth. its likely to have the least sides of those mentioned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would pick hdrol out of that bunch. Also if your going to be doing pull ups for max reps I'm assuming, the less you weigh the more pull ups you will probably be able to do. When im 210lbs I can't get more then 10 to 12 reps, when I'm around 195 I can bang out 15+. When I was younger and I would cut to 170 for boxing I could do 20+.

Now if for some reason this is a weighted pull up contest then strength is more important

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would pick hdrol out of that bunch. Also if your going to be doing pull ups for max reps I'm assuming, the less you weigh the more pull ups you will probably be able to do. When im 210lbs I can't get more then 10 to 12 reps, when I'm around 195 I can bang out 15+. When I was younger and I would cut to 170 for boxing I could do 20+.

Now if for some reason this is a weighted pull up contest then strength is more important
LOL... Yep. When I was 170, I could do the rope climb in the high ceiling gym, using only my hands, up and down without stopping 5 times.
I uhhhh, couldn't do that now, even though I am stronger over-all, by far.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you know epi at 60 mgs offered me some serious strength gainz but way too dry in my shoulders.. havnt touched it since... hdrol is definitly a great choice... dplex is questionable to me. Ive ran it a couple times but each time it was part of a stack.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
you know epi at 60 mgs offered me some serious strength gainz but way too dry in my shoulders.. havnt touched it since... hdrol is definitly a great choice... dplex is questionable to me. Ive ran it a couple times but each time it was part of a stack.
That's my concern with epistane. Everyone's different, but I would be surprised if I didn't have joint issues on it.
D-plex was a long time ago for me, but I'm remembering now having a couple tears while on it. One in my right calf that took me out of leg work for some time, and another in my jaw (believe it or not) while straining during a lift.
I think those two are out...that's probably why I still have them after all these years.