OxyELITE Pro Q&A

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK, call me old fashioned, but I just think running around the room with a group of hot MILFs is a far better way to lose some BF. Unless you're gay ;)
No I like MILF's too, I am a very busy guy though and my eliptical is right in my living room. I train two very hot Latina's so I get a lot of ogling done at the gym..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We all like MILFs and it is great when all of the new years resolution females show up to the gym I go to. I swear last night was a venerable boob fest in there; a bit distracting at times let me tell you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We all like MILFs and it is great when all of the new years resolution females show up to the gym I go to. I swear last night was a venerable boob fest in there; a bit distracting at times let me tell you!
I see your Milfs and raise you 2 hot latina's doing leg curls under my close supervision... :pokey:

Yah we don't see many Milfs at our gym.. I have to bring my own entertainment.

Milf boob fest does sound nice though...

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I see your Milfs and raise you 2 hot latina's doing leg curls under my close supervision... :pokey:

Yah we don't see many Milfs at our gym.. I have to bring my own entertainment.

Milf boob fest does sound nice though...
Pics or GTFO!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pics or GTFO!
Yah they are just dieting down now, there already pretty lean and shapely but will get their bikinni pics done in May, all oiled up and ready to go. I will have them so the mandatory poses for figure and some of their own. I assume they will be going on a website so there will be lots of pics... just have to be patient... I have had one girl with me for over a year and the other only 4 months but she has come a long way in a short time.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Hard to beat a beautiful Latina w/ a killer body.

Yah they are just dieting down now, there already pretty lean and shapely but will get their bikinni pics done in May, all oiled up and ready to go. I will have them so the mandatory poses for figure and some of their own. I assume they will be going on a website so there will be lots of pics... just have to be patient... I have had one girl with me for over a year and the other only 4 months but she has come a long way in a short time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Hard to beat a beautiful Latina w/ a killer body.
Yah they seem to have good genetics. When I first saw them I was thinking, oh well we'll do our best but they really work hard and haved reaped the benefits, and they are both very pretty women.

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Back on the subject...

Just ordered my self two bottles. Cant wait :1244:

wasabiqueen6

wasabiqueen6

Awards
Would it be of any value to add 500mg of raspberry ketones with OEP and recreate?
I’m currently dosing 1 OEP, 1 Recreate am and pm.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Its on presale now at Nutra. I think it is supposed to ship the 21st or something like that.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah curious about the DCP. Would it be a good addition?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good things about dcp
DCP is amazing and I'm actually using it now with leviathan reloaded and alphaburn. My question was, is it okay to stack with OEP?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
How would this stack with some old Gaspari Thyrotabs. I'm just a little concerned that the increased heart rate from the thyroid, plus the stimulant effect from OEP, might be a bit much. However, if you can tolerate it I think the effects might be very good.

Crowbar

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is amazing and I'm actually using it now with leviathan reloaded and alphaburn. My question was, is it okay to stack with OEP?
DCP and OEP should be a great stack.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I used DCP and LR together and easily got below 10% before I realized it. Its non-stim, so as has been mentioned I would think it would stack really well with OEP and maybe even Recreate. I would have to look at the ingredient profiles again for Recreate and DCP to see if there is anything that would be overlapping.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I used DCP and LR together and easily got below 10% before I realized it. Its non-stim, so as has been mentioned I would think it would stack really well with OEP and maybe even Recreate. I would have to look at the ingredient profiles again for Recreate and DCP to see if there is anything that would be overlapping.
2 OEP AM and 1 Recreate PM - Diet is the low carb high protein diet that came with the OEP IC deal. I have added AM cardio and have continued lifting heavy in the PM. Down 6 pounds in 7 days. Maintained most of my muscle and am looking LEAN...

I like me the OEP.

RamboMass

Awards
For those of us who couldn't get in on IC release (because it didn't recognize my e-mail address that the IC announcement was sent to)...can we see the recomended diet and can some adequately address how much carbs hurt OEP use? I usually wake up, take my supps, do cardio, and eat (low glycemic carbs and protein) which ends up being three hours post OEP and supplement intake, is this ok? How long after a carb meal is it okay to dose OEP? I figure my morning dose will be effective for the first three hours, any input is appreciated.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of us who couldn't get in on IC release (because it didn't recognize my e-mail address that the IC announcement was sent to)...can we see the recomended diet and can some adequately address how much carbs hurt OEP use? I usually wake up, take my supps, do cardio, and eat (low glycemic carbs and protein) which ends up being three hours post OEP and supplement intake, is this ok? How long after a carb meal is it okay to dose OEP? I figure my morning dose will be effective for the first three hours, any input is appreciated.
The recommended diet is pretty similar to my regular diet. I found out a couple years back that (for me) less meals actually worked better. I didn't know why but I figured it's just the way my body type manipulated nutrients. Turns out is all about insilun splkes and how often and how much.

The recommend 4 meals, great I already do that. The longer time between insilun release the more fat burn so the recommend as much as 4 hours between meals no more than 5.

Another tidbit is taking advantage of fat burn when you wake up. Now a lot of us have been doing this for years, I thought it was just because there were less carbs in my system and they burned off quicker so I went into fat burn. Turns out you are already in this state and fat has already been released into the bloodstream. To prevent this be redistributed to the fat cells 15 minutes moring cardio can be very beneficial. Further more they recommend your first meal contain 15 grams or less of carbs in your first meal as this will not cause insulin release and you can further take advantage by remaining in fat burn. This is where I differ because I use nutrient partitioning (gotta have my oatmeal). If your not using AP or somethng for nutrient partitioning then they recommend a piece of low glycemic fruit.

These are the basics, it comes with a recommended diet plan as well.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Carbs aren't going to lessen the effect of OEP. I know someone posted that on here, that carbs would blunt one of the ingredients in it, but it won't. snagency posted this on the USP board yesterday. I would say you could take it an hour / hour and a half after a meal.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ correct.
carbs will have no bearing 'blunting' or diffusing the effectiveness of the product.
the dietary recommendation DW listed above (low carbs first meal) is a totally different issue, meant to address metabolic activity advantageous for that particular timing.
it is not necessary to implement by any means; it is simply a nice lil nugget of info that one may wish to try, for maximal effect.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ correct.
carbs will have no bearing 'blunting' or diffusing the effectiveness of the product.
the dietary recommendation DW listed above (low carbs first meal) is a totally different issue, meant to address metabolic activity advantageous for that particular timing.
it is not necessary to implement by any means; it is simply a nice lil nugget of info that one may wish to try, for maximal effect.
And to comment on the diet, I am running it without any OEP at the moment with great success and I don't do morning cardio. Definitely worth while and there are enough carbs in it to keep the cravings manageable even without any appetite suppression supps.

RamboMass

Awards
thanks for the responses guys, the reason I was concerned is that I do cardio, eat breakfast with carbs because i train a couple hours after meal 1

Dreamweaver: Do you just dose PRIME with every meal?

RamboMass

Awards
wondering if anyone else has experienced a transient feeling of breathing being more labored shortly after an OEP dose? Curious as to what it could indicate or the rationale behind it. It doesn't last that long but is def. noticeable with two caps, almost as if my diaphragm is slightly constricted...anyone have a similar experience or can possibly explain it, I aint worried just intrigued

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the responses guys, the reason I was concerned is that I do cardio, eat breakfast with carbs because i train a couple hours after meal 1

Dreamweaver: Do you just dose PRIME with every meal?
When I'm running it, I have it with my 3 main meals...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wondering if anyone else has experienced a transient feeling of breathing being more labored shortly after an OEP dose? Curious as to what it could indicate or the rationale behind it. It doesn't last that long but is def. noticeable with two caps, almost as if my diaphragm is slightly constricted...anyone have a similar experience or can possibly explain it, I aint worried just intrigued
Sounds an awful lot like what I used to experience on PGH... there are no common ingredients though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that is the case with any potent stimulant taken in a high enough dose. I got the same effect from dosing two at a time, my suggestion is to stagger the dose an hour apart or I had success with taking one every 4 hours for a total of 3. This was amazing on appetite suppression and gave me plenty of stim for an afternoon workout.

RamboMass

Awards
I think that is the case with any potent stimulant taken in a high enough dose. I got the same effect from dosing two at a time, my suggestion is to stagger the dose an hour apart or I had success with taking one every 4 hours for a total of 3. This was amazing on appetite suppression and gave me plenty of stim for an afternoon workout.
I've taken my fair share of my stims much stronger than OEP and never had that effect before, i think its something else

pj74

Awards
Hey RamboMass ,
I had a similar experience , tight chest and laboured breathing after dosing a product by RPN called AlphaBurn which contains the ingredient Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg which may be similar to the ingredient in OEP ......I think other people experienced similar effects and it was thought to be down to the Rauwolfia.....you may get some more info on a different thread ? Hope this might shed a little light on it......I resolved my issues by reducing the dosing etc

My OEP is in customs at the moment , when it arrives and I start dosing it I will let you know if I experience similar issues.....

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ nice.
from wiki:
Rauwolscine, also known as α-yohimbine and corynanthidine, is an alkaloid found in species of the Rauwolfia and Pausinystalia (formerly known as Corynanthe) genuses.[1] It is a stereoisomer of yohimbine.[1] Rauwolscine possess stimulant and aphrodisiac properties.[1]

Rauwolscine acts as a α2-adrenergic receptor antagonist.[2] It has also been shown to act as a 5-HT1A receptor partial agonist and 5-HT2A and 5-HT2B receptor antagonist.[3][4][5]
yohimbine HCL does this to me, gives me like panic attacks too sometimes..don't like the feeling at all.
I avoid yohimbine HCL. like the plague. :run:
OEP has never done this to me, tho.

pj74

Awards
Thanks for the heads up Snag.......I can't wait to drip feed the OEP into my Prime?PSlin stack....lets hope it doesn't literally take my breath away!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so...Oep does good for the appetite suppression? Im looking for a supp or a stack of supps that will kill my appetite, dont even care if there is any other benefits or effects (stim,thermo ect.) just want my appetite to go away for a very long time :0 (with me, an extremely strong appetite supp may not even killl my appetite completely) Any suggestions would be appreciated.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so...Oep does good for the appetite suppression? Im looking for a supp or a stack of supps that will kill my appetite, dont even care if there is any other benefits or effects (stim,thermo ect.) just want my appetite to go away for a very long time :0 (with me, an extremely strong appetite supp may not even killl my appetite completely) Any suggestions would be appreciated.
If you stack OEP And Recreate you will have seriously diminished appetite. Especially if you take 1 OEP/2 Recreate twice a day and may throw in another OEP between those doses. Recreate is very strong in the appetite suppression.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you stack OEP And Recreate you will have seriously diminished appetite. Especially if you take 1 OEP/2 Recreate twice a day and may throw in another OEP between those doses. Recreate is very strong in the appetite suppression.
very good....thank you so much for your input....

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Outfinny brings a good point. The more and more I look at the synergy between the two - the more I like it. Recreate zaps my appetite really well and I am rarely hungry while I am taking it. I will be taking both for my upcoming cut before my fight.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ I'm a fan as well - highly recommend the 2 products stacked. :biggthumpup:

my own protocol:

1 RC+1 OEP upon rising (eat 30min later)
1 RC+1 OEP midday (6-hrs later, also 30min prior to meal)

then I use Jack3d preWO, in between those times.

Halo1999

Halo1999

Awards
Thanks, Boro and Carpee for your help. I am going the Recreate route in the afternoon. Fat loss has been great and I actually am getting stronger despite consuming less calories.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^ I'm a fan as well - highly recommend the 2 products stacked. :biggthumpup:

my own protocol:

1 RC+1 OEP upon rising (eat 30min later)
1 RC+1 OEP midday (6-hrs later, also 30min prior to meal)

then I use Jack3d preWO, in between those times.
thanks...i think im gonna give recreate and OEP a try....

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using Recreate + OEP for 4 weeks, followed by Recreate + old Gaspari Thyrotabs + AAS for 6 more weeks.

Should be interesting!

Crowbar

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the problem with the fruit basket is related to the increase in passive tone of the muscles and connective tissue in the area. It is caused by the Alpha-Yohimbe. I have the same problem. Alpha-Y in RPN's product, Alpha Burn, did the same thing to me. The slight testicle pain you aree having is likely from the tightness....but of course if it continues then go to the doctor.

Mr.50
I think its the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]) thats causing it, not the A-Y. When i was taking RPN's AlphaBurn (A-Y) I had an erection like 24/7, which i think is due to the effects on dopamine levels. (It didnt seem to work on my GF's libido tho)
Seeing as 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]) is a stimulant I would suspect its causing vasoconstriction in that area. I have definately noticed less than full erections since starting OEP and the shriveled up twig and berry syndrome

I've been trying to experiment with ways to combat the less than full erections so far LDopa seems to help or just waiting till late at night when OEP has nearly worn off.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I think its the 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]) thats causing it, not the A-Y. When i was taking RPN's AlphaBurn (A-Y) I had an erection like 24/7, which i think is due to the effects on dopamine levels. (It didnt seem to work on my GF's libido tho)
Seeing as 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]) is a stimulant I would suspect its causing vasoconstriction in that area. I have definately noticed less than full erections since starting OEP and the shriveled up twig and berry syndrome

I've been trying to experiment with ways to combat the less than full erections so far LDopa seems to help or just waiting till late at night when OEP has nearly worn off.
I'm about two weeks in with it and just started noticing this the other day. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing it.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^
soooo, Daniel..first Prime killed your libido, and now OEP is blunting your wood..
hmm. :think:
I would look for another cause for your issue, it seems to be lingering.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
^^^
soooo, Daniel..first Prime killed your libido, and now OEP is blunting your wood..
hmm. :think:
I would look for another cause for your issue, it seems to be lingering.
Prime only did that the first time I took it, which was in September, right when school was getting going hard, and it's possible the stress of tests / papers could have done that. During this run right now (Prime / OEP / TestoPro / HGHUp) it's been fine, in fact I was going at it twice a day almost every day for a few weeks. Today was the two week mark with OEP for me, and since it always seems to take right around two weeks for supplements to really kick in for me, it seems like OEP would be why, given that I'm not the only one experiencing it. If it stays the same after I finish all this in a few weeks then I'll get it checked out, but at 22 and never having taken anything hormonal, I wouldn't think it's anything serious.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

See I agree with what you are saying totally but when I was just on the Alpha Burn I had tons of wood but shrunken up "fruit basket" (not the fruit just the basket). Now on the OEP I have shrunken basket and slightly decreased hardness in the wood (that part I agree with you is prob from the stim). So I think the tightness of the basket is still the alpha-Y. Not sure.....maybe someone with a little more knowledge can weigh in here...

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys, I think the overwhelming majority of men will have some wood issues (periodically) when using potent stims of any kind. this is just a basic side effect from the process.
but to say '1,3-Dimethylamylamine is the cause soft wood' is an inaccurate statement IMO.
it's all in the frequency of usage, total amount used, and duration of such use tied into individual reactivity to the ingredient that gives us a result we find unfavorable; and, again I stress that this will not be a consistent result..there are so many issues that factor into that equation.
to make a flat statement that 'this is a side effect of OEP' is just nonsense.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
guys, I think the overwhelming majority of men will have some wood issues (periodically) when using potent stims of any kind. this is just a basic side effect from the process.
but to say '1,3-Dimethylamylamine is the cause soft wood' is an inaccurate statement IMO.
it's all in the frequency of usage, total amount used, and duration of such use tied into individual reactivity to the ingredient that gives us a result we find unfavorable; and, again I stress that this will not be a consistent result..there are so many issues that factor into that equation.
to make a flat statement that 'this is a side effect of OEP' is just nonsense.
I agree......maybe my post was not clear but I fully agree with you.....my post is only a description of my experience with OEP (and it really is only noticable to me I think) and others may not experience this at all. Totly individual experience.....

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That really is no fun for you guys, I rocked the house with my GF when I was on OEP; she even made comments about how long the "sessions" were lasting. The only OEP side I experienced was cold extremities (hands/feet) and it wore off after about 1-2 weeks of being off OEP. Otherwise all I got was amazing focus, fat loss, energy and appetite suppression. If you are so concerned pick up some Paravol or the other Palo Alto product that is BOGO at NP right now; that should keep you working just fine.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
From some reading I did this morning, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a vasoconstrictor, and vasoconstriction can be a contributing factor to ED due to restricting bloodflow. Although none of us have ED, I do think this would tend to explain why we're experiencing less than 100% full erections. I agree with snagency that it's not wise to make a blanket statement about the proudct, as everyone will react differently, but I do think it's worth noting that three of us taking OEP are all experiencing the same thing.