Best thermogenic/lipotropic: Oxyelite Pro vs Alphamine vs Ign1te OL vs Black Fire PN

Vlaw

Awards
Hey everyone as you see from the title i am looking for the best thermogenic/lipotropic supplement. I do not care about energy benefits or appetite suppression. What i am seeking is the best one that will help me at my caloric deficit. I am also thinking pure yohimbine hcl... Thank you!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Of all the products you've listed including yohimbine, I would say that y-hcl would be the best for what you're looking for. The other products listed can help from a thermogenic perspective, but they all include various other ingredients to help with energy and appetite.

Using Y-hcl or alpha-y as standalone ingredient will allow you to tailor the dose to your needs and if you combine it with fasted cardio it'll have a bigger impact on fat loss. Depending on your response and how you tolerate y-hcl, TA2 Max would also be a good solution as quality alpha-yohimbine product

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Are you open to cheaper, more effective, options?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate. Plenty of logs going on right now. And I believe there are a couple of discount codes floating around also

Vlaw

Awards
Of course, that's why i am considering pure yohimbine too. Feel free to shoot any suggestions.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IGNIT3 would be my pick but I am never able to use it consistently due to the CYP inducing properties of the St John's Wort.

The Original OxyElite Pro was the best thing for me in terms of results since the true ECA stacks.

As an odd ball pick: Purus Labs Theatrim is an often overlooked but quite effective Thermo for me..