OSTA Rx – COMING SOON!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we could run into FDA issues calling a SARM (Ostarine) a "dietary supplement", so adding in the other ingredients allows us to label and market Osta Rx as a dietary supplement, also the proprietary blend was designed to enhance the effects of the Ostarine.
Clever.... :)

Thepaul7

Awards
we could run into FDA issues calling a SARM (Ostarine) a "dietary supplement", so adding in the other ingredients allows us to label and market Osta Rx as a dietary supplement, also the proprietary blend was designed to enhance the effects of the Ostarine.
At first I was disappointed, but what you said makes sense. Thanks for the info!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
In for this for sure. SARMs are the new thing, they seem to be taking over. Longer cycles with good gains. Why not.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus I figure the added T boosters could help make the claim it is not suppressive by raising natty T.

Thepaul7

Awards
Plus I figure the added T boosters could help make the claim it is not suppressive by raising natty T.
This is true but it would have been nice to have a legit straight source to see what the compound can do by itself. I understand the legalities and I will still give it a whirl.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
This is true but it would have been nice to have a legit straight source to see what the compound can do by itself. I understand the legalities and I will still give it a whirl.
we thought we could do that initially, but our manufacturer and chemist said it was not a good idea and we would be at greater risk.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
we thought we could do that initially, but our manufacturer and chemist said it was not a good idea and we would be at greater risk.
This was something I was thinking as well. The product is now available? Or just the label is published?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
This was something I was thinking as well. The product is now available? Or just the label is published?
we will have it in stock by the end of this month, maybe a little sooner.

dangetinthere

dangetinthere

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rob man you got some knockers for doing this, I am using mk2866 as we speak. Count me in for 4 bottles. Hey I think you might even owe me one seeing as I sent you a bottle of Halo-bol a few years back

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Rob man you got some knockers for doing this, I am using mk2866 as we speak. Count me in for 4 bottles. Hey I think you might even owe me one seeing as I sent you a bottle of Halo-bol a few years back
we have to stay true to our slogan: "The Most Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements on the Market, Period!" :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
besides, many people running ostarine are running it with DAA and a test booster already.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Still gonna buy but could have done without trib and fenugreek... but I guess I'll just have to run exemastane with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we have to stay true to our slogan: "The Most Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements on the Market, Period!" :)
Yah a lot of it is too hard core for an old fugger like me, but this is sometihing I would buy and I know you will do a good job of it as you have a good rep... no worries there. I want to start this near the end of March so it depends on when it comes out. I have a feeling this will be more economic .. than some other places...

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary blend looks good!!! Give us a presale man!!!!!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary blend looks good!!! Give us a presale man!!!!!
we probably will once we have a definitive ETA, right now it's looking like the end of this month (March), or first week of April.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
i've only seen/used ostarine in liquid form, why is that do you think?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
i've only seen/used ostarine in liquid form, why is that do you think?
because most RC shops are mixing that crap up in the bathtubs, and who knows if its real or if the dosing is even accuarte, my guess is it would underdosed, the Ostarine compound is VERY expensive.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we probably will once we have a definitive ETA, right now it's looking like the end of this month (March), or first week of April.
What's the guesstimate on the retail price ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
our price (MSRP) will be $79.99 per bottle, but I am sure our retailers will be selling for less.
Yah that is pretty reasonable really 20mg ed for 30 days. Yah I am sold.. now you hae to hurry the fug up!!! :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... May as well open up the pre orders now what's the harm?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Save me a few bottles. I know some guys like to hoard all the new stuff!. Just keep making more because you will run out fast.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
suprised I just now caught this, been wanting to try a SARM for a while just sketched on sources so this is awesome.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I like that it is now 20 mg for 3 pills. That way if I used it in pct I could just do 2 pills making it around 12 mg ostarine dose. From a few logs Ive seen that is a good dose for pct..id prefer to use it on the lower end.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
10 mg per pill so 3 is ... Hold on.... I know this one.... TWENTY!!! Oh wait....

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I am thrilled to see so much interest in this product!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
In for bogo pre-order!!! :D

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am thrilled to see so much interest in this product!!! :)
I am going to stock the Sh*t out of this. Can I get on some type of an email alert for when it is released so I can get it asap..SJ

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I think ostarine is preferred... Less sides esp the vision sides that's scary ****

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Osta rx being an androgen receptor modulator, would hairloss be a concern? Please correct me if wrong

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three questions I have:

1) I saw the label where it says to divide the daily doses up to 3x daily. I've read where the half life of this is ~24 hours, so wouldn't one be able to dose it 1x daily?

2) My main interest in this at this point is for the tendon-healing properties I've read about. I have a biceps tendon that has been sore for months, and doesn't seem to be getting any better. It's in the bend of my elbow (inside arm) where the tendon attaches to my forearm. I've been going very light on curls, but I'm afraid the damn thing is going to rupture at some point. How many people have used it for this purpose and had success? Now don't get me wrong, I'd like to put on a few solid pounds from this, as well. But that's a secondary goal.

3) Should it be taken with or without food, or does it matter?

And actually a 4th question - how much longer must we wait?!?!?!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Three questions I have:

1) I saw the label where it says to divide the daily doses up to 3x daily. I've read where the half life of this is ~24 hours, so wouldn't one be able to dose it 1x daily?

2) My main interest in this at this point is for the tendon-healing properties I've read about. I have a biceps tendon that has been sore for months, and doesn't seem to be getting any better. It's in the bend of my elbow (inside arm) where the tendon attaches to my forearm. I've been going very light on curls, but I'm afraid the damn thing is going to rupture at some point. How many people have used it for this purpose and had success? Now don't get me wrong, I'd like to put on a few solid pounds from this, as well. But that's a secondary goal.

3) Should it be taken with or without food, or does it matter?

And actually a 4th question - how much longer must we wait?!?!?!
yes you can take 3 caps all at once, the reason for separating would be someone wanting a lower dose as well as the prop blend thats in it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever run this along with TRT or TEST? Would it be rendered useless with these since they might compete?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever run this along with TRT or TEST? Would it be rendered useless with these since they might compete?
I haven't seen a log (nor looked for one) with someone running the two, but I would imagine that it would be useless to run them concomitantly since they would compete for the AR.

I don't know how active Outstanding is these days but he may have come across a log about this. Or maybe RickRock, idk.

EDIT: if your TRT dose is low you would probably feel the benefits, though, just like I would if I ran it with my average test levels.