• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could cause me to finally cross over into the darkside!! Lol

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
This could cause me to finally cross over into the darkside!! Lol
lmao SARM's are so not the darkside buddy...i would call them the shadow side or something ahahhahaa maybe moonlight side

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
if you know our reputation then you know our products contain what they say, EVERY compound we use gets independently tested in the USA before we make a product. yes it's the real deal, it will be a 90 count bottle, 10mg per cap, so like any product the suggested use would be 1 capsule up to 3 times daily. some may be fine at 10mg daily others might go up to 30mg or higher.

IronMagLabs is one of the few companies left pushing the envelope and putting out REAL products that work.
i was referring to your actual compound, Im sure MK-2866 works. whats in question would be the same problem as going through a research company, we dont actually know what is in, what we're buying sometimes.

this is a big deal, i cant wait to give it a run!!! i think we need some AM.com testers here....

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I hear you, but like EVERY compound we use they are ALL independently lab tested in the USA.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pfft I'll do a run on my dollar when this gets released, at least assuming nobody posts labs that this is junk. IML seems pretty clean though and only hear good things about them, so it's not like we're dealing with ALRI or something.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Pfft I'll do a run on my dollar when this gets released, at least assuming nobody posts labs that this is junk. IML seems pretty clean though and only hear good things about them, so it's not like we're dealing with ALRI or something.
thanks, we do everything by the book:

We have been in business for over 7 years and have a reputation for producing quality products that contain exactly what is on the label. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA approved, registered and inspected facility that maintains GMP certification and follows all FDA guidelines. Our pro-anabolic compounds are all third party independently lab tested before encapsulation.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yeah i totally agree, we got a pretty well know company here. I'll put them to the test once i can get my hands on some.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If this company is truthful in everything they are saying in this thread then count me in for a few bottles when this comes out :thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ostarine is a SARM, not a hormone so no it does not shut u down!

We have already had testers running it at 30mg's daily with great results.
So excuse my stupidity but what is this compound supposed to do exactly?
I'm interested.

Every1s hype got me wantin a bottle or2

I've always wanted to try a PH from u guys In the past anyways...

SARM sounds legit too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not all people on here strive to be a body builder. There are athletes, weekend warriors, etc. Also not sure what size has to do with knowledge bud, I know a ton of "bodybuilders" that have no clue about nutrition, supplementation, exercise physiology, etc, so your statement really doesn't have alot of validity.

Not trying to argue on here, just not sure why you have to get personal. If you don't like a product, price, or company that is your business, but try to keep it at that.
I back this statement up 110%

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mattrag I have not seen anything you have said "I'll pass" on yet. You must have an impressive list of supplements. Could you post what you are running now and what you have on hand for my amusement?. Maybe not in this thread though as I don't like to de-rail things.
True!!!!
Reps!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So excuse my stupidity but what is this compound supposed to do exactly?
I'm interested.

Every1s hype got me wantin a bottle or2

I've always wanted to try a PH from u guys.
Not a ph, do a quick search Aaron. Something I would def like to pickup if everything turns out.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True!!!!
Reps!!
Yes, it's very true. But I also don't believe much in what other's say about products. I am very skeptical on things and that's why I tend to run everything I can. ;)
Loads of good things coming to the market. Gotta try um to know if it works. I just research the raws, look for clinicals, then if I like what I see, I'll buy. If not I wait for reviews or the fad to bust, then try it when it's cheaper. Though recently it feels like I haven't tried much new.... Just wouldn't want to miss something amazing lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a ph, do a quick search Aaron. Something I would def like to pickup if everything turns out.
Yeah I was just sayin I was looking at their PHs in the past

Yes, it's very true. But I also don't believe much in what other's say about products. I am very skeptical on things and that's why I tend to run everything I can. ;)
Loads of good things coming to the market. Gotta try um to know if it works. I just research the raws, look for clinicals, then if I like what I see, I'll buy. If not I wait for reviews or the fad to bust, then try it when it's cheaper. Though recently it feels like I haven't tried much new.... Just wouldn't want to miss something amazing lol.
Nothing wrong with that if u have the money Matt.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Oh sorry, I'm not paying full attention cause of the game..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The money... if only.... I just watch my money like a hawk lol.

Thepaul7

Awards
This sounds pretty sweet. No experience with this company, but its nice to see companies moving forward with SARMS.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lmao me too

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of bloods done on this stuff. It will shut you down at higher doses.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Im down. I love that a non rc may be available

GTx will flip out if they find this

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Im down. I love that a non rc may be available

GTx will flip out if they find this
Brings up a good question. Surely IML would have to go through Gtx to acquire legit raws and rights to sell?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Brings up a good question. Surely IML would have to go through Gtx to acquire legit raws and rights to sell?
No way they would supply raws to a company. The legality of a drug in clinical trials is fishy if you ask me but Im assuming since the drug has not come out yet as an RX it is not illegal to sell this compound. A compound has to be listed as illegal to sell specifically and ostarine is not on that list yet. They are more than likely acquiring raws from China or some other source and then testing these raws in US testing labs to ensure that they are the true product. This is all speculation of course but Im sure this is what is happening.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
No way they would supply raws to a company. The legality of a drug in clinical trials is fishy if you ask me but Im assuming since the drug has not come out yet as an RX it is not illegal to sell this compound. A compound has to be listed as illegal to sell specifically and ostarine is not on that list yet. They are more than likely acquiring raws from China or some other source and then testing these raws in US testing labs to ensure that they are the true product. This is all speculation of course but Im sure this is what is happening.
IF this is the case, then really IML can't differentiate themselves from the RC sites - the reputable ones anyway. May work if the price is right.

So when will IML be bringing peptides to the shelves? :hump:

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I agree with bigdavid. They probably have an overseas source and test it when it arrives. I'm glad for IML they found a nice way of getting a product in our hands, safely and without ugl's.

GTx has enough money and will have even more when this goes HAM on the market. let the little guy make a few bills on it, Go IML

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Osta and Ultra Male RX would be a great stack, keep suppression out of the question!!! ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My confidence is pretty good for this product, IML is not going to put their good rep on the line by coming out with a bogus product. It should be pretty good, a tad pricey but quality Ostarine cost is fairly high, so it seems.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My confidence is pretty good for this product, IML is not going to put their good rep on the line by coming out with a bogus product. It should be pretty good, a tad pricey but quality Ostarine cost is fairly high, so it seems.
The IML rep on PHF,Robert (not sure if same guy), said he'd be happy if they had it tested and posted the results. Pretty bold move if they're bluffing. I'm sure PA will end up testing a bottle to see what's inside.

Either way I'm buying a few. These will sell fast imo.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am very tempted for the summer for sure!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When these hit the market it will be amazing. Maybe more companies will start making and selling um. :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have never bought an IML product before.. at first glance they arent available at nutra? Only from their website?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I have never bought an IML product before.. at first glance they arent available at nutra? Only from their website?
You can buy them elsewhere too. They have links to e-tailers on their site. NP steers clear from PH's.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just hope it's ready before April, I have a bridge and I am sick of bridging and losing size and strength.. I want to run it for about 8 weeks.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Just hope it's ready before April, I have a bridge and I am sick of bridging and losing size and strength.. I want to run it for about 8 weeks.
april would be so perfect for me, ill be 2 weeks done with PCT. little cruise on osta for summer....thats what im talking about!!!

Triple Joe

Awards
Considering that Osta isn't a hormonal or steroidal product can a WNBF athlete use it?
Thanks guys

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established