Ordered Prime!!! Who Else did?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think I read that this is U.S. orders only... I could be wrong.

How many of you bought PRIME without even fully reading and understanding the write up? ;)

Don't believe so... Free shipping with an order of 6 was US only, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

I'm non-US and my order went through...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think I read that this is U.S. orders only... I could be wrong.

How many of you bought PRIME without even fully reading and understanding the write up? ;)
that's the best way to do it is read up on it and understand before purchase, but In my case, I had little choice but to purchase before hand, then read up...as i've already done.

My only problem currently is that I put the wrong frigggggin address on the shipping info, got to find a way to correct it before shipment

scottpra

Awards
I still have not received the e-mail. I have been checking my spam folder and it hasn't gone there either. Hope the promised deal does not expire.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Man my computers messed up and have been usin my backberry and tryed to buy some at 12:30 and the dang think would not let me. It let me put it in the cart and when it was time to put in my info it would not go after I hit continue. I'm pissed. Any body know if I can use some # to place an order? Any even left to buy?
Bump

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i got enough for 12 weeks. lets see if it lives up to the hype.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
let me add that i have been anticipating this product for a long long time. i love usp labs. hopefully this will not disappoint.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
3 bottles, guilty.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I brought 6 - would have brought 12 but our Aussie customs will sting me for 'distributing'.

The ASteroid Stack™ is where I'll be at - running on an early AM fasted regime to finish off my bulk then heading into a Southern Hemisphere cut for summer.

What a freaken awesome deal!

bluepit2

Awards
3 seems to be the magic number, I too ordered my 3 month supply......if I do not turn into the Hulk or Arnold after the first dose at least I will have 3 very cool bottles to look at:D But in all seriousness......UPS needs to hurry up!!!!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well now that Prime is out, I can finally post my feedback. Back in Feb. Jacob sent me and a friend two bottles of the Beta Prime to try. We both tested it without knowing the indredients, except it was supposed to increase strength, and possibly hormonal (not the case as now revealed).

He responded to it much better than I did, with some of the stuff mentioned in the write-up like feeling sharper. He actually likened it to the Alpha-Male feeling that high T levels can give, but I guess that wouldn't be an accurate comparison because this is non-hormonal. As for the muscle hardening that is mentioned in the write-up, neither of us were looking for it so it may have happened, but not to a degree that caught our attention.

Take this with a grain of salt because we tried the beta product, and I understand that this version of Prime is more potent. There are also always responders and non-responders. I hope you guys experience it more like my friend than I did (He is ordering some Prime probably as I type this lol). I have faith in USP Labs to release quality products, their research and extracts are top notch, and I respect them as a company. I will atleast be buying their 1-Carboxy :)

Looking forward to seeing your results, hopefully you will log them or post reviews up!
Interesting.

ranger2000

Awards
I never received the email either. Got all of them leading up to the release then no release email. Same thing happened with the last IC product release.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 5 bottles, 2 for my bros and 3 for me, I'm greedy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I never received the email and bought 10 bottles on blind faith... I have read the promotion now and am happy with my purchase. My son is nosing around for some of this and it seems like a good supp for him so I guess half of my stash wil be disapearing.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
Yah I never received the email and bought 10 bottles on blind faith... I have read the promotion now and am happy with my purchase. My son is nosing around for some of this and it seems like a good supp for him so I guess half of my stash wil be disapearing.
well i dont feel bad now for buying 11 bottles. Dont know why I do things like this. I will admit i ordered more cause i wanted to see the suprise Jacob offered up at the bottom of the page.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 6. I have to admit that I have not had any luck with USP's products in the past, but I keep trying the new products based on USP's stellar rep here. I keep hoping that the next new supplement will be the one that I respond to, so I'm really hoping Prime fits the bill. If not, it's another $180 down the drain. Can't wait to try it out though.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I gave you guys plenty of time to get your orders in, since the early release yesterday when I placed my first order, and since I sold a couple of my sd stash, tonight I ordered some more prime. :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 bottles, awesome :) Money well spent, and when using the 10% off coupon each bottle is like $27. Looking forward to logging this after my Activate Xtreme log :)

Many thanks also go out to Jacob, who I emailed regarding my country not being on the list. Within hour I had received an email back to let me know my country was now available. Excellent service :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered 2 bottles, awesome :) Money well spent, and when using the 10% off coupon each bottle is like $27. Looking forward to logging this after my Activate Xtreme log :)

Many thanks also go out to Jacob, who I emailed regarding my country not being on the list. Within hour I had received an email back to let me know my country was now available. Excellent service :)
Please feel free to run a log with your purchased product! We love unsolicited opinions.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
schweet... sounds like it's exactly the kind of shizzle i've been looking for then.

Do you see any problems stacking this with RPM by the way? I just started an RPM/Neovar "cycle" and might not have the patience to finish it off before getting cracking on some prime. I know it's not your product but you guys know the science better than myself so any help would be appreciated.
Go ahead and use Prime and RPM :cool:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What??? its already 69 dollars??? what kinda early release is that... not like its sold out or already at retailers with the reg MSRP its just one day after the opening and its 70 bucks???

not to mention I was promised 2 bottles for a contest I won posting an obscene amount of monkey pictures (some which were obscene themselves) and never got the prime half of my prize, just the recreate....

at least cut us a break on the price hike this soon sheesh.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
I got 2
ive already orders pslin, ap, powerful and im going to get recreate i plan on running this for 2 months also with purple wrath and orange traide

will this stack be ok or too much i plan on fat loss and muscle gain at the same time

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What??? its already 69 dollars??? what kinda early release is that... not like its sold out or already at retailers with the reg MSRP its just one day after the opening and its 70 bucks???

not to mention I was promised 2 bottles for a contest I won posting an obscene amount of monkey pictures (some which were obscene themselves) and never got the prime half of my prize, just the recreate....

at least cut us a break on the price hike this soon sheesh.
You snooze you lose my friend - Jacob did say for a limited time, that's why I got me a cheeky half doz!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Please feel free to run a log with your purchased product! We love unsolicited opinions.
Trust me, I will log this for sure and put this product to the test. Time will tell whether I'm a genius for trusting a supplement company or an idiot.

:)

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I made two separate orders within 30 minutes of each other and plan to start using it as soon as I get things dialed in and heal up from my injury.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got 2
ive already orders pslin, ap, powerful and im going to get recreate i plan on running this for 2 months also with purple wrath and orange traide

will this stack be ok or too much i plan on fat loss and muscle gain at the same time
Should make for a great stack! Keep us updated on how it works out for you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in for two bottles.

I really like PFULL.

What to stack with? I didnt respond well to YG, stomach issues...... PFULL?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running 2 logs one for my son 20 years old 250 give or take he is chunky but looking more monstrous every day.

Me 50 240 slimmer but not slim eough, we will both be recomping. Because were both big lads we may ramp up to 9 a day. Stay tuned.. his log will start first as soon as it arrives...

There is going to be great value in his log as far as perception is concerned. I have a lot of bodybuilding experience and will be able to discern precisely what this product will do for him. I deem my experience to be an almost exact science in this regard. So it will be the straight poop. Oh and I have trained him since he was 15 (off and on) so I know exactly how he reacts to his training.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running 2 logs one for my son 20 years old 250 give or take he is chunky but looking more monstrous every day.

Me 50 240 slimmer but not slim eough, we will both be recomping. Because were both big lads we may ramp up to 9 a day. Stay tuned.. his log will start first as soon as it arrives...

There is going to be great value in his log as far as perception is concerned. I have a lot of bodybuilding experience and will be able to discern precisely what this product will do for him. I deem my experience to be an almost exact science in this regard. So it will be the straight poop. Oh and I have trained him since he was 15 (off and on) so I know exactly how he reacts to his training.
6 may be fine DreamWeaver; we had our monsters (Nick Winters and Kabuki) using 9 caps ED with the weaker beta version. This new extract should be fine at 6!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 may be fine DreamWeaver; we had our monsters (Nick Winters and Kabuki) using 9 caps ED with the weaker beta version. This new extract should be fine at 6!
Good to know... yah the extract is stronger your right. I just thought I'd throw that out there and am glad I did 6 it is...

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
How come the dose is the same if the new extract is 6x as potent?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come the dose is the same if the new extract is 6x as potent?
We felt an increase was not necessary, but was of primary concern to the consumer. That is the purpose of beta testing: To assess tolerance levels and safety, and improve on the product from that point on. Why merely release the beta version at 6 caps, when we could increase the standardization and keep the dosage the same? If we created a 6 fold increase in potency, and then diminished the dosage, you would be taking the same product!

With the current Prime being 6x stronger, would this high dose be achieved at only 1.5 caps of the new stuff theoretically thenÉ
The saponin content is 6 times higher so we played it safe and released the strongest product possible.

I've used both extracts and the second is more potent meaning it hits you faster and stronger.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering if this is truly like 6x the dose of the active that the beta testers were using or not. Are you saying that the actual dosage of the active is the same then? Say it was 200mg(just for example) of active at whatever standardization in the beta, we still get 200mg in this version?

It just seemed to me, saying "this is 6x as potent" kind of sounds like we're getting 6x the dose as the beta testers but I want to clear that up more for the sake of knowing what to expect.

So to me it does seem like you're saying the actual active dose is 6x the beta?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
The saponin content is 6 times higher so we played it safe and released the strongest product possible.

I've used both extracts and the second is more potent meaning it hits you faster and stronger.
Thanks I guess I wrote too slow and this answers my question.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna run this right when it gets to my door... but i start pct in a week. should i wait till im done with that or in conjunction with powerfull and the rest of my pct? i just wanna make the most possible gains but i can be patient

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
i really wanna run this right when it gets to my door... but i start pct in a week. should i wait till im done with that or in conjunction with powerfull and the rest of my pct? i just wanna make the most possible gains but i can be patient
I posted a question similar to this in the USP ask a question thread...throw em up.

I am in my pct now and was curious.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I posted a question similar to this in the USP ask a question thread...throw em up.

I am in my pct now and was curious.
excellent question guys, i have just over 2 weeks before my pct begins and hopefully prime is here by then.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think Prime would be a great addition to your PCT. I would run it at the start of PCT with the rest of your planned PCT.

I think Prime would be a great addition to your PCT. I would run it at the start of PCT with the rest of your planned PCT.
I would not consider PRIME PCT but a continuation of gaining muscle. USPlabs PRIME makes PCT a thing of the past, in my opinion. PRIME :nutkick:pCT:head:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Will the 5 on 2 off dosing scheme have the same quantity and quality of positive benefits as ED dosing?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was also wondering this.. along with the 6 on 1 off scheme as well.
yes would like to see some discussion based on these dosing schemes.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I assume you guys are working on a FAQ style post for prime?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not consider PRIME PCT but a continuation of gaining muscle. USPlabs PRIME makes PCT a thing of the past, in my opinion. PRIME :nutkick:pCT:head:
Could you clarify this statement? I hope you mean it's a great add to PCT, and will make it better in general.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could you clarify this statement? I hope you mean it's a great add to PCT, and will make it better in general.
I take it as "people wont want to use steroids, since Prime is so good"

Guess we will have to wait and see..