Ordered Prime!!! Who Else did?

workout8485

Awards
I take it as "people wont want to use steroids, since Prime is so good"

Guess we will have to wait and see..

ye im holdin off my h-drol cycle till ive tried n tested PRIME - might not require my 2 bottles of H-drol - who knows!!
:thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The saponin content is 6 times higher so we played it safe and released the strongest product possible.

I've used both extracts and the second is more potent meaning it hits you faster and stronger.
Good to hear. Scott jumped on the IC release, and if the general consensus is positive on PRIME I think I'll give the new version a go. I know you strive to perfect your products, and figured the PRIME released would be more potent than the beta. That's how it was with AP.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs,

Here's one you can add to the FAQs. Will bioperine or ginger add to the absorbtion of Prime? Also, will something like naringen extend it's half-life or improve it's potency even further? :think:

USPLabs,

Here's one you can add to the FAQs. Will bioperine or ginger add to the absorbtion of Prime? Also, will something like naringen extend it's half-life or improve it's potency even further? :think:

Doubt it....if PRIME has an absorpotion issue, I would hate to see it's full potential.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Well, there is a good chance I may get mine today. HEHE. Maybe i will start Labor Day. I can't wait to see what this can do.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I take it as "people wont want to use steroids, since Prime is so good"

Guess we will have to wait and see..
Yeah, that and.....

In general, bodybuilders hate PCT as it is viewed as a necessary evil to get natural hormonal levels, endocrine function, cortisol levels, etc... back into a homeostasis so to speak. Obviously, when someone comes off of supraphysiological hormonal levels for an extended period of time, regardless of PCT products used ranging from HCG, HMG, AIs, SERMs, etc.... there will be inevitable crashes along the way. Recovery, pumps, size, strength all take a drop to some degree, and the better we accept this, the less chance we have for over training and injury during this FUN time called PCT, lol.

That all being said, if someone made a product to be used in the sense of A "bridge" between hormonal cycles, where one could use to make OR AT LEAST HOLD ONTO GAINS during this time while not further interfering with blunting natural hormonal production, it would be a GOD SEND....

I will keep everyone posted while PRIME is used as part of my pct along with other products that I have used in the past, in other words, PRIME will be the only new addition. I plan on running 3 pills 3x / day on a 6 day on 1 off protocol for 8-10 weeks. After that, will be starting my prep for Junior Nationals, USAs....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that and.....

In general, bodybuilders hate PCT as it is viewed as a necessary evil to get natural hormonal levels, endocrine function, cortisol levels, etc... back into a homeostasis so to speak. Obviously, when someone comes off of supraphysiological hormonal levels for an extended period of time, regardless of PCT products used ranging from HCG, HMG, AIs, SERMs, etc.... there will be inevitable crashes along the way. Recovery, pumps, size, strength all take a drop to some degree, and the better we accept this, the less chance we have for over training and injury during this FUN time called PCT, lol.

That all being said, if someone made a product to be used in the sense of A "bridge" between hormonal cycles, where one could use to make OR AT LEAST HOLD ONTO GAINS during this time while not further interfering with blunting natural hormonal production, it would be a GOD SEND....

I will keep everyone posted while PRIME is used as part of my pct along with other products that I have used in the past, in other words, PRIME will be the only new addition. I plan on running 3 pills 3x / day on a 6 day on 1 off protocol for 8-10 weeks. After that, will be starting my prep for Junior Nationals, USAs....
I agree with this wholley and will most likely be using it this way.

Was actually thinking it our and Id start prime prob a week before end of cycle. Dont know how fast prime can work but at the very least this will allow it to be in effect sooner into pct and at the very best kick in right away and make the last week of a cycle (where a majority of gains are made usually... at least with designers) all the better.