Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright enough of this sh*t make time for the gym! Lift and use your fence building as GPP but get your ass back in the gym. That is all....

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snippity snap. So much for the kudos. Lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Alright enough of this sh*t make time for the gym! Lift and use your fence building as GPP but get your ass back in the gym. That is all....
LMAO Kleen has spoken Ha! Go get som OC6

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
LOL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are FUNNY, Kleen get your A$$ over there and help your Brotha-N-Law finish that fence so he can get back into the gym, LoL! Do it, do it NOW!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You guys are FUNNY, Kleen get your A$$ over there and help your Brotha-N-Law finish that fence so he can get back into the gym, LoL! Do it, do it NOW!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry ok havent been online. The crap hit the fan monday. We were evacuated due to fire. I am now back at mt house and things are fine right now. We have been told to be ready to evacuate again as the fire has flared up again. If anyone cares they can look up magnolia texas fire on google. This thing is massive a confirmed 80+ homes have been destroyed. The fire is in three counties right now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry ok havent been online. The crap hit the fan monday. We were evacuated due to fire. I am now back at mt house and things are fine right now. We have been told to be ready to evacuate again as the fire has flared up again. If anyone cares they can look up magnolia texas fire on google. This thing is massive a confirmed 80+ homes have been destroyed. The fire is in three counties right now.
Holy Shyte!! I have seen this on Weather channel... keep on your toes and get the fug out of there when things get to hot....

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Just looked that up damn man that's horrible, be safe..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started it to avoid helping with that fence... ;) No really I am happy his house was not damaged.

As far as the fence not sure he would want my help with it. Hurricane Kleen and inanimate objects that frustrate him are not the best combination in the world. I am often the opposite of helpful in those scenarios. People can piss me off to no end and I will maintain composure but inanimate object bring forth a fury in me that I find damn near impossible to contain. Shamefully, I have to pay a handyman to do anything at my house or the house, or at the minimum the serenity of those around me will be in worse shape after I am done.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started it to avoid helping with that fence... ;) No really I am happy his house was not damaged.

As far as the fence not sure he would want my help with it. Hurricane Kleen and inanimate objects that frustrate him are not the best combination in the world. I am often the opposite of helpful in those scenarios. People can piss me off to no end and I will maintain composure but inanimate object bring forth a fury in me that I find damn near impossible to contain. Shamefully, I have to pay a handyman to do anything at my house or the house, or at the minimum the serenity of those around me will be in worse shape after I am done.
I have to say with how Alpha-Male I have been lately I have been talking to just about anything inanimate that touches me, gets in my way, or falls and makes me pick it up and god forbid if it falls again!!! :toofunny:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I have to say with how Alpha-Male I have been lately I have been talking to just about anything inanimate that touches me, gets in my way, or falls and makes me pick it up and god forbid if it falls again!!! :toofunny:
Your'e not the only ones! :rofl:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh no not the falls again. That is bad stuff there. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Your'e not the only ones! :rofl:
Thank goodness. Some people get a sense of peace from working with their hands. I wish I did. I get mine from writing so the forums are my valium. :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok going mia again. We just evacuated 30 minutes ago. Fire jumped the road down the street from my house.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are just hot hot the flame wants to be close to you. ;) Here is to hoping everything is alright bro!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are just hot hot the flame wants to be close to you. ;) Here is to hoping everything is alright bro!
Kleen are there Wild-Fires or something I am not aware of in Jeff's area? I'm confused!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen are there Wild-Fires or something I am not aware of in Jeff's area? I'm confused!
http://rodryan.thebuzz.com/cc-common/gallery/photos.html?album_id=293677#/30/17707575
http://rodryan.thebuzz.com/cc-common/gallery/photos.html?album_id=293677#/29/17707574

Several more shots here those are just listeners of the radio station sending in pics of the fires. As of right now in 800 homes have been burnt to the ground from these wildfires, I beleive 100 in Magnolia alone where Jeff just bought his new home. The fire was right down the street from them. I understand they have gotten a little better containment of it yesterday but all Magnolia schools are closed and they don't know when they can go back in to their homes or if they are still there now.

He lives about 90 minutes from us and you can smell smoke at our house. The downtown skyline in Houston is covered in smoke you can see it in many of the pics in the album I posted above. We have a air quality warning, that the elderly, pregnant and young children should not be outside or basically breathing non filtered air due to soot and what not. These are pretty nasty wildfires.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://rodryan.thebuzz.com/cc-common/gallery/photos.html?album_id=293677#/30/17707575
http://rodryan.thebuzz.com/cc-common/gallery/photos.html?album_id=293677#/29/17707574

Several more shots here those are just listeners of the radio station sending in pics of the fires. As of right now in 800 homes have been burnt to the ground from these wildfires, I beleive 100 in Magnolia alone where Jeff just bought his new home. The fire was right down the street from them. I understand they have gotten a little better containment of it yesterday but all Magnolia schools are closed and they don't know when they can go back in to their homes or if they are still there now.

He lives about 90 minutes from us and you can smell smoke at our house. The downtown skyline in Houston is covered in smoke you can see it in many of the pics in the album I posted above. We have a air quality warning, that the elderly, pregnant and young children should not be outside or basically breathing non filtered air due to soot and what not. These are pretty nasty wildfires.
Chris... Thanks for the Info/details, I had no idea!

Jeff... OMG Bro, I'm glad you are safe Brotha, I sure hope your house is ok, you will be in my Thoughts Bro!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the prayers everyone. I finally got some reception on my phone. Still no word on if we still have a home to go back to. All the sheriffs are saying is we are still under mandatory evacuations. Fires flaring up everywhere. The last update was over 100+ homes have been destroyed by this fire and something like 12 or 13 businesses. Soon as I can get back online, I will update. The worst is the only way to our gym is closed due to fires and I forgot to get my bottles of pct black, my pure test and other supplements.All I have left is my epi-v and pro xanthine. Which will soon be gone in about 4-5 days. I order more epi-v. However wont do me any good since you cany get to my place to deliver. Grrrr.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let me know as soon as you find out anything. You can have our stuff sent to me if you want too try to continue the run.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know as soon as you find out anything. You can have our stuff sent to me if you want too try to continue the run.
Oh I will finish it. Even if I have to buy a bottle locally again. I have a bottle of pct rev black with me. That I will start sometime next week. I only have two weeks to go before I am done with epi-v. Obviously these last couple weeks have worked against me but I am still satisfied. I am not all that far away from my goal. Maybe 40 - 45 lbs of fat. Once I able to get some normalcy I think things will happen fairly fast becausr of the time away. Have no idea of my scale weight but I can say this. I did put on a size 38 pair of shorts and was able to button them. Which I could not do 3 weeks ago. I still have some work to do, so they will be my everyday size but man did it feel nice to have that sizr on and not be in the 40 plus sizes.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I will finish it. Even if I have to buy a bottle locally again. I have a bottle of pct rev black with me. That I will start sometime next week. I only have two weeks to go before I am done with epi-v. Obviously these last couple weeks have worked against me but I am still satisfied. I am not all that far away from my goal. Maybe 40 - 45 lbs of fat. Once I able to get some normalcy I think things will happen fairly fast becausr of the time away. Have no idea of my scale weight but I can say this. I did put on a size 38 pair of shorts and was able to button them. Which I could not do 3 weeks ago. I still have some work to do, so they will be my everyday size but man did it feel nice to have that size on and not be in the 40 plus sizes.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using our friends tiny all in one type workout machine just to stay strong and be able to maintain for now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good job Jeff. Way to keep motivated in a time of struggle. Remember to let us know if you need us.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a few minutes ago we are watching the news. Cathie lays down on my back and I said hang on I am going to try to do some push ups with you on me. I was able to do 5 push ups with her full body weight on me. I was like hmmm nice. Lol

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Thanks for the prayers everyone. I finally got some reception on my phone. Still no word on if we still have a home to go back to. All the sheriffs are saying is we are still under mandatory evacuations. Fires flaring up everywhere. The last update was over 100+ homes have been destroyed by this fire and something like 12 or 13 businesses. Soon as I can get back online, I will update. The worst is the only way to our gym is closed due to fires and I forgot to get my bottles of pct black, my pure test and other supplements.All I have left is my epi-v and pro xanthine. Which will soon be gone in about 4-5 days. I order more epi-v. However wont do me any good since you cany get to my place to deliver. Grrrr.
that just means you ship it to our crib and bring ur azz to visit. DUH!! Oh yeah, and we do have a home gym.. Quit makin excuses dawg. :p You know you got a place here bub. I know its not ur home or close to lil girls school, but.. were here for you! lots of love. You keep me updated and i'll bug mom. ;)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
So a few minutes ago we are watching the news. Cathie lays down on my back and I said hang on I am going to try to do some push ups with you on me. I was able to do 5 push ups with her full body weight on me. I was like hmmm nice. Lol
i said well god damn.. lol. You go boy!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jo that is the only prob. This week there was no school. Who knows what is going to happen next week. I am about to go out to our deer lease and get our travel trailer and bring it back. We have been at amy and theos place. But now theos parents are being evacuated and other family members of theres.They have the acreage to accomidate my travel trailer and more.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well another update. Tomorrow we are supposed to find out when we can go in and see if our home is still standing. And when and if they are going to lift the manditory evacuation for our area. They have stated via the news that it could be up to 2 weeks before they truely get the fires under control. Soon as I know when we will be able to get back in. I will have a better idea when normalcy will come back. From my under standing the fire has spread all the way into downtown magnolia which is not far from my gym (golds gym). I am going to bounce back and bust balls to get back what I have lost in size and finally destroy this skin chub once and for all.Starting next week will be my pct revolution black. And if my home is still there I will also be starting my pure test. I have 2 weeks left on my current run on the epi-v.Now let tell you all. Epi-v is not just for the fit people. It is well documented I was not a small guy when I started it. It has helped me in a extremely positive way. And can say with out a dought I will run it again down the road. When I get down into the low teens to high single digits.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Yea most of the side where my brother lives is all under wild-fire issues. He lives 45 minutes from us, and you could see and smell the smoke going into downtown where we work. Its crazy.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Well another update. Tomorrow we are supposed to find out when we can go in and see if our home is still standing. And when and if they are going to lift the manditory evacuation for our area. They have stated via the news that it could be up to 2 weeks before they truely get the fires under control. Soon as I know when we will be able to get back in. I will have a better idea when normalcy will come back. From my under standing the fire has spread all the way into downtown magnolia which is not far from my gym (golds gym). I am going to bounce back and bust balls to get back what I have lost in size and finally destroy this skin chub once and for all.Starting next week will be my pct revolution black. And if my home is still there I will also be starting my pure test. I have 2 weeks left on my current run on the epi-v.Now let tell you all. Epi-v is not just for the fit people. It is well documented I was not a small guy when I started it. It has helped me in a extremely positive way. And can say with out a dought I will run it again down the road. When I get down into the low teens to high single digits.
keep me posted bub, cuz you know i gotta report back to mom. :) Love you very much

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hope the house is ok Chevy and all the family are ok, thoughts are with you all and your community at this terrible time. Hang in there friend and god speed

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep your head up Bro, hope the house is still standing.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were not part of the lucky to be able to see if they have a home to go back to. Some areas they lifted the manditory evacuation. Per the county meeting it could be anywhere from 24 hours to a week before we can go back in. The county judge and sheriff said many will have nothing and support will be available for those whom need help and or counseling.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope everything is good for you Chevy. You are in my thoughts bro ;)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dw and rick. There has been major flare ups today. The just had a dc-10 and hellicopters drop fire retardent over by my house so hopefully it will give these firefighters a chance to do something. They have been doing a great job with trying to keep it contained. Even though homes have been lost. The support for these men and women have been amazing. Some one needs find a way to pipe in some of the water to help those getting flooded in ny and pa.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in my thoughts and prayers Brotha, sorry this is happening to you, but look at the bright side, you have your family, you all have your health and you are Loved my Friend!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still in my thoughts and prayers Brotha, sorry this is happening to you, but look at the bright side, you have your family, you all have your health and you are Loved my Friend!!!
Yes sir. And I am blessed to have the support of all of you as well. It is very much appreciated.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn it man! You need a break, or an answer at least so you know if you have a home. I sit around wondering how we could find out about it. Is there a way. Hijack a satellite and pin point your address for an up to date pic. Maybe I should get Christian on that. ;) You know he can hack just about anything...

I love you bro and am happy you are keeping your head up.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATTENTION:

By the grace of god we were able to pull up to our house tonight to find no damage that can be seen at night at least. We have power and water so all is well for now. There are still hot spots and not all of our area was allowed in. I personally will be continuing my prayers that everyone gets home quick and safe.

Now I know it is a cardinal sin to weigh your self in the evening after eating during the day and all that stuff. But I have not stepped on a scale since all this madness happened. When it started i was 252 well tonight I am stoked to say I was 253. So in the morning I should be approx 252 or less. My diet has not been extremely clean. I tried to watch the calorie intake even when eating crap food. I stayed on my supplements and trained when possible. No not like I would in the gym as I didnt have a full on gym. Lots of push ups some work on a small home gym and that was about it.

Thank you everyone for all the prayers and well wishes. I am proud to have you all as my friends.

Now it is bed time. Going to try and finally get some long over due sleep. Even if i have to get up early to go to work. At least I am in my bed.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Excellent! Glad everything is well bro!! Back to slaying those workouts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good that you are home now. Alright now I am off to sleep so I can go early with Jo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats good to hear...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news. I'm so happy you were able to make it back home. Being home is such a good feeling. Especially when you are displaced for so long.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Great news Chevy, I had no idea that this was going on for you. Was this the new place that you and mrsChevy just moved into a couple of weeks ago. If so, thats crazy bro. All that moving and then the thought of losing all of your stuff after you moved it. Damn, tell me thats not the case..SJ