Onlychevy6 - Shedding Fat w/ EPI-V, Pro Xanthine 500-XT, PCT Rev. Black (Sponsored)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-27-11

So I have been feeling like crap the last couple of days. I have been pushing forward and not letting this bug or what ever it get the best of me. Have been way to busy at the office to not go in. Good thing I have my FinaFlex / Redefine Nutrition supplements. Let me tell you when i take one of the Pro Xanthine 500-XT the energy that it gives you is incredible. We take for granted at times how much energy supplements can give you and they really shine when you feel down. Heck even when I take the EPI-V during the day that also makes me feel more alive and strong allowing me to continue with my day. Then go on to complete me workouts. A big thank you goes out to Redefine Nutrition / Finaflex.

Pull Downs

1 set of 15 120 lbs
1 set of 10 120 lbs
1 set of 8 100 lbs
1 set of 4 90 lbs

Decline Bench

1 set of 12 210 lbs
1 set of 8 210 lbs
1 set of 3 190 lbs
1 set of 6 160 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

1 set of 13 110 lbs
1 set of 10 110 lbs
1 set of 6 100 lbs
1 set of 4 90 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 15 540 lbs
1 set of 10 540 lbs
1 set of 8 450 lbs
1 set of 6 360 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 15 300 lbs
1 set of 11 300 lbs
1 set of 9 300 lbs
1 set of 6 300 lbs

Tea Cups

1 set of 15 5 lbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice lift Jeff.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother. Like I had mentioned earlier I have been feeling like hammered dog poo. But these supplements are literally giving me the energy and strength to fight.

Also as far as the weight I am lifting what feels a tad challenging and going for higher reps. And it feels like it is working. I wont say anything yet but if this trend continues there shall be a good result at the end of the week. Diet has been on point and the workouts have been good.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, once everything is in line and going well the changes start to happen. You should have some noticeable increases in strength and or composition starting this or next week. Takes just a little bit for the changes to start coming full force. With a mild androgen PH you can expect to see things kicking in more around week 2-3.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. When I take pics on sunday hopefully it will be noticable.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight will be some core work, cardio and X Stretch from p90x. Time to get these tight arse hamstrings to loosen up some.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright finished for this evening time to eat and hit the sack.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tell you what that x stretch jacks you up the next morning. Man I feel like I got hit with baseball bats all over. And I slept like crap.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to mention last nights cardio was on the treadmill on level 7 speed 4.0 for 15 minutes then dropped it down to level 6 speed 3.0 for another 15 minutes. My shins and calves were on fire. And I was sweating a ton.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beast Mode Jeff! May have to look at that X Stretch is it just a stretching workout. I am thinking of adding either Pilates or yoga into the mix to keep flexibility and joint health.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this p90x also has yoga and kenpo with it. And yes the stretching was like a workout. Next time your up I will have to show you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah this p90x also has yoga and kenpo with it. And yes the stretching was like a workout. Next time your up I will have to show you.
I have a yoga place next door, I keep saying I am going to join..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P90-X is no joke my friend, it is designed to challenge individuals in the best of shape even, it really is a well designed program!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7-29-11

Arnold Press

1 set of 15 40 lbs
1 set of 10 40 lbs
1 set of 7 30 lbs
1 set of 6 20 lbs

Dumbbell Pull Overs

1 set of 12 85 lbs
1 set of 6 85 lbs
1 set of 4 80 lbs
1 set of 4 80 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

1 set of 12 115 lbs each arm
1 set of 5 115 lbs
1 set of 4 90 lbs
1 set of 6 45 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

1 set of 15 170 lbs
1 set of 10 170 lbs
1 set of 8 160 lbs
1 set of 6 150 lbs

Leg Extensions

1 set of 15 120 lbs
1 set of 10 120 lbs
1 set of 8 110 lbs
1 set of 6 100 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 15
1 set of 10
1 set of 8
1 set of 6

Sit ups

1 set of 25
1 set of 25
1 set of 25

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well after a much needed day off I think it has done some good. For the last couple of days I had been cramping like crazy. Even though I didn't get a solid sleep last night I am no longer cramping. I haven't changed anything in diet or training. It may have something to do with dehydration. No matter how much water I drank I just never seemed like enough. Tomorrow I will take some measurement and some pics as a weekly update.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
July 17th 2011 (Day 1)

Weight: 264

Neck: 18.25
Shoulder: 53.25
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.0
Hips: 44.5
Thigh: 25.25
Knee: 16
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.5
Arm: 16.5
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7

July 24th 2011 (week one)

Weight 262.2

Neck: 18.50
Shoulder: 53.0
Chest: 47.50
Waist: 44
Abdomen: 52.50
Hips: 45.0
Thigh: 25.0
Knee: 15.75
Calf: 16.25
Ankle: 9.50
Arm: 16.25(flexed) 15.75(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12.0
Wrist: 7.0

July 31 2011 (Week Two)

Weight 261

Neck: 17.125
Shoulder: 53.50
Chest: 48.75
Waist: 43.125
Abdomen: 52.0
Hips: 45.0
Thigh: 25.0
Knee: 15.50
Calf: 16.75
Ankle: 9.25
Arm: 17.0(flexed) 16.0(non-flexed)
Forearm: 12.25
Wrist: 7.0

Sum small changes. No pictures taken yet. I am just a tad bloated from yesterdays meal in the evening. Will try to get some pics tomorrow morning. Weird that my chest is going up and down. I know I am having the wife measure a couple times to make sure the numbers are correct. And measuring in the same spot every time.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sum small changes. No pictures taken yet. I am just a tad bloated from yesterdays meal in the evening. Will try to get some pics tomorrow morning. Weird that my chest is going up and down. I know I am having the wife measure a couple times to make sure the numbers are correct. And measuring in the same spot every time.
Dude... for the most part all the good things went up and the bad areas stayed the same or went down, as far as the yo-yo effect, a lot of that has to do with how hard you are hitting a certain area, how much water that area holds, how much fat is actually in that area, etc. I mean some good examples would be your forearms and calves are the least likely to change drastically because they hold the least amount of fat & water! Stay the course Brother, you are doing great!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... for the most part all the good things went up and the bad areas stayed the same or went down, as far as the yo-yo effect, a lot of that has to do with how hard you are hitting a certain area, how much water that area holds, how much fat is actually in that area, etc. I mean some good examples would be your forearms and calves are the least likely to change drastically because they hold the least amount of fat & water! Stay the course Brother, you are doing great!
Thank you for the encouragement. I knew going into Sunday there were some visual changes. At least I was able to tell. Shirts I haven't worn in a long time fit.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-1-11

Chest Press W/ Precor FT 444 Machine

1 set of 15 60 lbs each arm
1 set of 10 60 lbs
1 set of 6 50 lbs
1 set of 4 45 lbs

Cable Row W/Precor FT 332 Machine

1 set of 15 50 lbs each arm
1 set of 12 50 lbs
1 set of 8 45 lbs
1 set of 7 40 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 15 200 lbs
1 set of 10 200 lbs
1 set of 3 180 lbs
1 set of 1 160 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 95 lbs
1 set of 10 95 lbs
1 set of 6 80 lbs
1 set of 5 65 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 15 500 lbs
1 set of 15 500 lbs
1 set of 11 500 lbs
1 set of 8 500 lbs

Lying Leg Curls

1 set of 12 100 lbs
1 set of 8 100 lbs
1 set of 6 90 lbs
1 set of 4 80 lbs

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Well after a much needed day off I think it has done some good. For the last couple of days I had been cramping like crazy. Even though I didn't get a solid sleep last night I am no longer cramping. I haven't changed anything in diet or training. It may have something to do with dehydration. No matter how much water I drank I just never seemed like enough. Tomorrow I will take some measurement and some pics as a weekly update.
Things continue to look good Chevy, I wouldn't worry too much about measurements you've already said that you can fit into clothes you couldn't previously... That's always a great sign. WRT to the cramps you might to consider upping your taurine intake if you haven't already, I always think this works the best for me, worth a shot bro, but you're looking great, keep up the awesome work!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've definitely got some strength there....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking Good Bro! Keep on Keeping on!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things continue to look good Chevy, I wouldn't worry too much about measurements you've already said that you can fit into clothes you couldn't previously... That's always a great sign. WRT to the cramps you might to consider upping your taurine intake if you haven't already, I always think this works the best for me, worth a shot bro, but you're looking great, keep up the awesome work!!
Thanks for the information I may have to look into upping the taurine.

You've definitely got some strength there....
I am actually surprised that I still have my strength. Still not where I used to be, but to be honest I am not that far off either. I am plenty satisfied with myself regaining my strength. Considering I had not lifted in many years prior to the NTBM contest. And even then for that particular contest I did the P90X.

Looking Good Bro! Keep on Keeping on!
Thanks Scottydoc.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information I may have to look into upping the taurine.

I am actually surprised that I still have my strength. Still not where I used to be, but to be honest I am not that far off either. I am plenty satisfied with myself regaining my strength. Considering I had not lifted in many years prior to the NTBM contest. And even then for that particular contest I did the P90X.

Thanks Scottydoc.
I break caps of taurine into my post workout shake or even in my intra bcaas. It does help for me. Might need to up your water intake also. Especially on a ph.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-2-11

Today is an off day for weigh training so cardio was done. 35 minutes on an incline of 8 speed of 3.0

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle memory is a wonderful thing...I have a trainee discovering that now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workouts, taurine might help a bit but get in more potassium maybe even more sodium for electrolyte balance. Diuretics tend to flush water and when going often your electrolytes go with it. Regardless of how hydrated you are if nothing is pulling that water into the organs and muscle they won't get much use out of the water you drink. Potassium and normal levels of sodium pulls the water into the muscles and organs, and stabilizes the rate at which the muscle fibers fire. It is when the sodium is too high and potassium too low that you see much water retention as a result of "high" sodium. It is always about balances. For every system in the body there is an opposing system or negative feedback loop. Keeping the balance is the key.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-3-11

Wide Grip Pull Downs

1 set of 15 120 lbs
1 set of 10 120 lbs
1 set of 8 100 lbs
1 set of 4 90 lbs

Decline Bench

1 set of 15 220 lbs (Personal best to date)
1 set of 10 220 lbs
1 set of 3 210 lbs
1 set of 4 190 lbs

Cable Upright Rows

1 set of 15 120 lbs
1 set of 12 120 lbs
1 set of 7 110 lbs
1 set of 5 100 lbs

Machine Squats

1 set of 15 540 lbs
1 set of 12 540 lbs
1 set of 9 450 lbs
1 set of 8 360 lbs

Back Extensions

1 set of 25 100 lbs
1 set of 25 120 lbs
1 set of 25 120 lbs
1 set of 25 120 lbs

Weighted Ab Crunch

1 set of 25 120 lbs
1 set of 25 120 lbs
1 set of 25 120 lbs
1 set of 25 120 lbs

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rahl and Chris,

I actually added a banana to my middle meal and so far it has helped. I haven't really been cramping since I started this. :yeah:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good deal Jeff also remember when carbs are not too high it is also hard to keep water. I like to drink a Replenish once a day when dieting or feeling like I am dehydrated. The Replenish are those sugar free Kroger brand Gatorade drinks you can add to a bottle of water or 16-20 oz of water in a cup and stir.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yesterday was an off day. On a good note I jumped on the scale this morning after my morning pee and was surprised in a good way. Before I did that I was looking in the mirror and I can really tell the difference in my over all look. Meaning muscle vs fat. Really happy with the progress thus far. Today I started my last bottle of EPI-V. I need to get 2 more bottles so I can finish out my run. To date I am really surprised at how well the products have worked.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many Epi-V pills are you taking daily, and when?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many Epi-V pills are you taking daily, and when?
I run 6 a day. Two in the morning when I wake up. Two around 11 ish and the last 2 around 5pm which is on my way home.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To add onto what I was saying. I am a bigger guy obviously. I can say for guys that dont have much to lose can use the normal 2-4per day and see results.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 caps is what I think would be the minimum dose to get 600mg of the epiandrosterone and 300mg of the 11-oxo. I'd love to try it at 8-10 caps for a while (though I dose everything high)! Good timing too, should hit cortisol in the morning.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 caps is what I think would be the minimum dose to get 600mg of the epiandrosterone and 300mg of the 11-oxo. I'd love to try it at 8-10 caps for a while (though I dose everything high)! Good timing too, should hit cortisol in the morning.
There is no need to run 8-10 caps. Especially since you are fairly lean. With me running 6 it is working really well. And you know I am alot heavier than you. Running the 6 caps a day give you plenty of energy and helps in the strength area as well. I really notice it when I am getting worn out after the sets you get a little warm feeling and a burst of energy. When I get down to where I want to get. I will probably run it again just to get low bodyfat like doug and chris. I will only run at max 4 per day. Only because I know how it works

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no need to run 8-10 caps. Especially since you are fairly lean. With me running 6 it is working really well. And you know I am alot heavier than you. Running the 6 caps a day give you plenty of energy and helps in the strength area as well. I really notice it when I am getting worn out after the sets you get a little warm feeling and a burst of energy. When I get down to where I want to get. I will probably run it again just to get low bodyfat like doug and chris. I will only run at max 4 per day. Only because I know how it works
I didn't mean for the leanness, 11-oxo gets more anabolic around 500mg-750mg. :D I want to GAIN when I LOSE damnit!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe you will blow your joints ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-6-11

Well yesterday was supposed to be our workout day. However we had such a wonderful day we decided to post pone the workout til this morning. Yesterday started off with jumping on the scale and being shocked at the number on the scale. (Yes I know the scale does not tell you everything but it is nice to see the numbers go down and not stay the same or go up.) So that was a great start to the day, then a few hours later I finalized the purchase of 2 acres of land. Now I actually own a piece of something that I can call mine. And then to top it all off, My cousin whom I haven't seen on well over 30 years came to visit and we spent many hours of quality time together. Now my cousin and I talk on a regular basis just have not seen each other since we were very young.

Now for this mornings workout in a fasted state...

Arnold Press

1 set of 15 40 lbs
1 set of 10 40 lbs
1 set of 8 35 lbs
1 set of 7 30 lbs

Dumbbell Pullovers

1 set of 12 90 lbs
1 set of 10 90 lbs
1 set of 6 85 lbs
1 set of 6 80 lbs

Hammer Strength Super Incline

1 set of 12 115 lbs each arm
1 set of 8 115 lbs
1 set of 7 90 lbs
1 set of 8 45 lbs

Reverse Grip Bench Press

1 set of 15 180 lbs
1 set of 12 180 lbs
1 set of 10 170 lbs
1 set of 8 160 lbs

Back Extensions

No Weight

1 set of 20
1 set of 20
1 set of 20
1 set of 20

Leg Extension

1 set of 13 140 lbs
1 set of 10 140 lbs
1 set of 8 130 lbs
1 set of 6 120 lbs

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait a minute you have family that likes you??? ;)

Love Ya Bro! Keep killing it!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait a minute you have family that likes you??? ;)

Love Ya Bro! Keep killing it!
No not really most just pretend. Lol. Since it is sunday I guess a small update is needed.

Had a great workout on saturday then after that we went to a bday party and I got pleaded with to play tug a war over a mud pit. I can say that we didnt lose. Lol. Killed my wrist though. I wrapped the rope around my wrist and hand. And used all my strength. The other dad thought he would be smart and wrap it around his waist. Lol it was boys vs girls. All were 13 yrs old. I wad the anchor for the girls. He boys got pretty wet and muddy. Lol.

Now on a good note. I have been saying the scale has been good to me this week. As of this morning I am now in the 50s. I weighed in at 259.2 Friday I was 258.7 either way I am stoked. Makes this up coming week a joy. I plan on busting my tail to get even lower while continuing to gain strength.

Puctures to follow. As well as measurements.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-8-11

Today was a great workout. Why you ask. Well I hit my personal goal of being able to flat bench 250 lbs 10-15 times. This would be the first time in many years of being able to do this.

Flat Bench Press

1 set of 10 250 lbs (Personal Best to date)
1 set of 6 250 lbs
1 set of 4 230 lbs
1 set of 8 190 lbs

Dumbbell Rows

1 set of 12 100 lbs (Personal Best to date)
1 set of 10 100 lbs
1 set of 8 95 lbs
1 set of 7 90 lbs

Shoulder Press Machine

1 set of 15 240 lbs (Personal Best to date)
1 set of 10 240 lbs
1 set of 5 220 lbs
1 set of 4 200 lbs

Preacher Curls

1 set of 15 95 lbs
1 set of 8 95 lbs
1 set of 4 80 lbs
1 set of 6 65 lbs

Leg Press

1 set of 15 500 lbs
1 set of 12 500 lbs
1 set of 6 500 lbs
1 set of 8 500 lbs

Back Extensions

4 sets of 25

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice lift and congrats on the 250's! Congrats on the 250 x 10 too!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it Bro, glad you were victorious over the mud-pit!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep killing it Bro, glad you were victorious over the mud-pit!!!
Thanks. I still have rope burn like you wouldnt believe on my wrist. But it is all good. As long as I can still workout it is not a big deal., lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but can you still use that wrist for what it was intended for?