Olympus Labs new pre-workout - WHO WANTS TO TRY IT?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol yea is guess so
Would you like to try it?

Other guys have tried to guess what ingredients there are in the blend... Go and check the other thread. Pretty good guesses there but I have a feeling that the truth will be even better :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be able to review it after just one dose. Everything is on POINT with this pre.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be able to review it after just one dose. Everything is on POINT with this pre.
What kind of stim do you have in it? Just caffeine, caffeine and Yohimbe, etc...?

or if you don't want to give it away totally, would you classify as high, moderate, or low stim product

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its more than 1 stim, if you're indifferent to some stims then list them and we'll let you know if this is or not a good choice for you to sample.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its more than 1 stim, if you're indifferent to some stims then list them and we'll let you know if this is or not a good choice for you to sample.
too much alphaY gets me kinda loopy and nauseated, but a little bit works well

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have anything to worry about then ;)
Very cool. I'd love to give it a shot then. I was checking out your website yesterday and scoping out what you guys have to offer.

Oh and welcome to AM, by the way! Best community of meatheads on the web!! :)

Let me know if I'm g2g for a sample, I'll shoot over my shipping info

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. I'd love to give it a shot then. I was checking out your website yesterday and scoping out what you guys have to offer.

Let's wait a few more days so other guys will have a chance as well! :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Cool!
I would love to try it out. I have tried just about every PWO on the market. Most fall short of living up to their claims, a few are pretty good, but for the most part nothing has impressed me enough to become my go-to PWO. So, that being said I would definitely like to give this one a shot and see if it stands out amongst the sea of other PWO's out there. I will post a very detailed review ..... with painfully honest and unbiased attention.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Swanks my man....sure you would love this;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would love to try your new pwo. Your other products look great. A review is no prob.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i'd like to give it a shot if you need some one. lets see what it will do to a 50 year old!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also subd for reviews. 22 grams for a serving is definitely larger than what I normally see; leads me to assume a carb source or at least amino/peptopro source is/are involved.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also subd for reviews. 22 grams for a serving is definitely larger than what I normally see; leads me to assume a carb source or at least amino/peptopro source is/are involved.
I think that I should probably keep my mouth shut at this boint, but...

You assumed wrong :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that I should probably keep my mouth shut at this boint, but...

You assumed wrong :)
Haha very interesting, man. And I wasn't trying to pry for info not to be released yet -- scout's honor :)

That was just my gut instinct since most pre-workout servings are much smaller now, so I assumed a little bit of some carbs, pepto-pro and/or BCAAs would drive that number up a bit.

You have my interest piqued. Can't wait til the panel is finally revealed.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha very interesting, man. And I wasn't trying to pry for info not to be released yet -- scout's honor :)

That was just my gut instinct since most pre-workout servings are much smaller now, so I assumed a little bit of some carbs, pepto-pro and/or BCAAs would drive that number up a bit.

You have my interest piqued. Can't wait til the panel is finally revealed.
Haha, I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. I remember few years ago when serving sizes of pre-workouts (who still remembers original BSN No-Xplode?) were huge and about 3/4 of that was just dextrose. Some companies still use proprietary blends like that.

Nowadays serving sizes are so small just because many companies rely way too much on stimulants. Of course they use other ingredients as well but amounts are minimal - they just want to be able to write them to the ingredient list.

Messer

Messer

Awards
When can I get a full tub of this? I'm about to run a full cycle of y'all's epi/tr3st/armicare and super pct might as well throw in pwo if it's available soon enough for me to log it with the rest of my cycle

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When can I get a full tub of this? I'm about to run a full cycle of y'all's epi/tr3st/armicare and super pct might as well throw in pwo if it's available soon enough for me to log it with the rest of my cycle
This new PWO should be out few weeks later than TR3ST - so you will get it before the end of your cycle. I think it'll be a good addition to your PCT protocol - after the cycle you'll need all extra kick and this product really has KICK in it!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump.

We'll announce winners tomorrow - you still have some time to put your names in the hat!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get more apps in before we close it off ;)

Messer

Messer

Awards
I volunteer as tribute

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time to announce winners!

TheSwanks
booneman77
Messer
halfhuman
T-Bone
Driven2lift

Guys, please PM me your shipping info. All we ask you to do in return is to post a honest review to supplement section. It'd be great if you could post a link to the review in this thread too: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/245910-post-your-feedback.html

Thanks to all of you who participated. Don't unsubscribe this thread yet, edje007 will announce something interesting later today!

Congrats to winners, thanks again to everyone and enjoy your Sunday!

Messer

Messer

Awards
Stoked to try this out. Will definitely log it on a day I train at the climbing gym as well to see how it effects my climbing performance.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's time to announce winners!

TheSwanks
booneman77
Messer
halfhuman
T-Bone
Driven2lift

Guys, please PM me your shipping info. All we ask you to do in return is to post a honest review to supplement section. It'd be great if you could post a link to the review in this thread too: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/245910-post-your-feedback.html

Thanks to all of you who participated. Don't unsubscribe this thread yet, edje007 will announce something interesting later today!

Congrats to winners, thanks again to everyone and enjoy your Sunday!
Hell yeah thanks man!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will the profile be kept secret until after we get these or is it being announced prior? Just curious

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the profile be kept secret until after we get these or is it being announced prior? Just curious
I'm not sure but I assume that it will be kept secret. Let me know if there is some ingredients that you can't handle for some reason and I'll tell if you're good to go with our PWO or not. Maybe Olympus Labs can chime in!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm not sure but I assume that it will be kept secret. Let me know if there is some ingredients that you can't handle for some reason and I'll tell if you're good to go with our PWO or not. Maybe Olympus Labs can chime in!
Oh I had no particular concerns but just as a heads up some users might appreciate knowing if there is anything that could have a tolerance issue, like a caffeine dose above 200mg for some. Not me lol I can handle whatever it is ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I had no particular concerns but just as a heads up some users might appreciate knowing if there is anything that could have a tolerance issue, like a caffeine dose above 200mg for some. Not me lol I can handle whatever it is ;)
There is caffeine in this product. The stim complex is advanced one with very few carefully chosen ingredients. I know that many guys can't handle yohimbe and I can tell you that there is no yohimbe in this product. No methamphetamine either (pun intended - I'm sure that many of you guys know what I'm talking about!)