Olympus Labs new pre-workout - WHO WANTS TO TRY IT?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wait what did you send me boone?
They were asking the 5 of us that gave the reviews/descriptions we used for our addresses so we got our full tubs

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Messer PM me your shipping info if you haven't contacted anyone else yet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Olympus Labs Conquer Review

I train fasted first thing upon waking so the stims would be most optimal in this scenario, i try not to dose pre-workouts around food because it can really degrade the overall focus/effects of the stim so this is how i dosed

Workout Time Started at 5:30 AM and i dosed at 5AM

Mixability

0 Problems I used a mix of 8/10/12 oz for various samples and found that all worked great but 10oz was the sweet spot for flavor.

Taste

Good. I would give it around 8/10 in flavor ranking for a watermelon. I have found c4 and volt to be a bit better, also alpha amino and Cor-BCAA, the old xtend all of these resemble a jolly rancher in flavor for watermelon. This had a good hint but very little after taste on the way down even with 8oz of water per scoop. 10oz was my sweet spot tha was not too strong nor too sweet.

Formula

This is where the product shines. In my opinion one of the best on the market hands down because you get adequate creatine at 5g per scoop
You also get 3.2g of BA which is the studied dose of beta-alanine
6g of Citrulline Malate again is pub med studied as adequate doses to aid in overall pumps and preventing lactic acid build up as well
1.5g of Agmatine is massive on top of the 6g of CM to aid in overall pumps
300mg Caffeine is a bit high for myself, so I try to save this for NOT leg days because I find the pump takes away from my workouts, if you blasted this on a chest/arm/back day be prepared to see vascularity absolutely pop.
2.5g of Betanine have been shown to increase overall performance on top of the BA in the formula and this really rounds a very clinical dosed and studied formula. This is hands down one of the better ones on the market and I rank this very high among the best.

Workout Reactions

I train upon waking at 5:30 So I am usually up by 4:30 and take my pre-workout about 5 and drive to the gym. Doing so allows the stim to really hit in its hardest state then dosing it around food.

Honestly you take this and it puts you in the zone. I used this for an arms and chest/back workout and also on a back only workout and I have to say that my energy never dropped or faded. I got a touch jittery because 300mg is a bit too much for me, but honestly with the amount of BA/CM/Agmatine/Creatine at adequate doses it makes you feel like you have tunnel vision. I kid you not. This stuff is cream of the crop if the caffeine was a touch lower. but overall I cannot complain. Since I am cutting right now this is perfect for me to really help steamroll through workouts, but also keep my focus/energy high to really push myself and preserve strength while training heavy.

Olympus Labs has a keeper with Conquer and this pre-workout will make some noise on the market especially with how they have set up their formula, decent flavoring, and adequate doses of ingredients.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
I was pretty impressed with the sample I received. It powered me through a solid shoulder workout, and I kept wanting to add more exercises and sets, but I was running out of time before work so had to cut it short. Very good stuff, thanks for the sample.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Still haven't got mine yet. Mail service in my area is the worst of anywhere I've lived before. I routinely get mail 3-5 days later than everyone else. Wish my mail carrier would find a new career