Olympus Labs new pre-workout - WHO WANTS TO TRY IT?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my sample in today! I'm going to take it before I blast bis/tris tomorrow. hell yeah
Nice. Try it as a standalone with no carbs before or during your workout ; at least 1-2 hours before working out.

Thanks!

Messer

Messer

Awards
Just got my sample in today! I'm going to take it before I blast bis/tris tomorrow. hell yeah
lucky mother father. mine's not in yet

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Try it as a standalone with no carbs before or during your workout ; at least 1-2 hours before working out.

Thanks!
No carbs 1-2 hours pre workout and pound this stuff 30 minutes pre like usual?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That actually sounds fun. Not the sleeping issues, the train part.
Yeah, I traveled to meet my friend and tomorrow we'll travel to northern part of the country because I have a powerlifting meet there.

Sleeping has really sucked for the past 2 weeks. I'm almost waiting to start PCT.
TheSwanks
Can't wait to hear your feedback!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No carbs 1-2 hours pre workout and pound this stuff 30 minutes pre like usual?
Yeah, I feel like carbs take away from the pump matrix, so no carbs during workout either, i know a lot of people who sip on karbolic or karbolyn during workout so if you want to sip on anything take some BCAA's.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I traveled to meet my friend and tomorrow we'll travel to northern part of the country because I have a powerlifting meet there.

Sleeping has really sucked for the past 2 weeks. I'm almost waiting to start PCT.
TheSwanks
Can't wait to hear your feedback!
looking forward to giving it a try! so far I can say it smells decent! lol not a strong chemical odor like some pre's (I'm thinking about flashover omfg lol)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people got fruit punch but we'll be using watermelon which tastes and smells amazing. Just wanted feedback on the FP taste

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I feel like carbs take away from the pump matrix, so no carbs during workout either, i know a lot of people who sip on karbolic or karbolyn during workout so if you want to sip on anything take some BCAA's.
Nope, I usually have a bowl of oats at 830-9am, then lift at noon and usually have a scoop of BCAAs during. So I'll be about 3.5 hours with no carbs by the time I start lifting

Messer

Messer

Awards
Most people got fruit punch but we'll be using watermelon which tastes and smells amazing. Just wanted feedback on the FP taste
i'd love to review but mine isn't here :lame:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, I usually have a bowl of oats at 830-9am, then lift at noon and usually have a scoop of BCAAs during. So I'll be about 3.5 hours with no carbs by the time I start lifting
Nice! Can't wait to hear your feedback!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'd love to review but mine isn't here :lame:
We shipped it from a location that is extremely close to TheSwanks so yours should be there ANY day now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Save 20% off EP15TANE, TR3N, and Furaza-300 till the end of March 27th by using coupon code: AMOLYMPUS20. These are the items needed to dominate your cutting season. Shop Now - Nutriverse
Nice deal. Going shopping today. All Olympus labs products. Getting some tr3st, and furaza and maybe some Epi

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Try it as a standalone with no carbs before or during your workout ; at least 1-2 hours before working out. Thanks!
Just got my sample today. No scoop or anything. How should I take it?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a single serving. Mix it with desired amount of water, drink it down and be ready to kill it in the gym!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a single serving. Mix it with desired amount of water, drink it down and be ready to kill it in the gym!
if this helps me though my arm workout it'll be a winner. I get BRUTAL on arm day and I finish with 1 set of 100 DB curls with 15s, just can;t put them down but rest a second here and there as needed. it hurts so f*kin bad lol

Messer

Messer

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its one serving. Are you taking it today? If so please follow the advice I've posted here and let us know what body part you're training.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if this helps me though my arm workout it'll be a winner. I get BRUTAL on arm day and I finish with 1 set of 100 DB curls with 15s, just can;t put them down but rest a second here and there as needed. it hurts so f*kin bad lol
It made me want to do a 2 hr shoulder work out. But ARMS was totally the best day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That whole pouch is one serving? Lol okkk. Taking it tomm empty stomach

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah this isn't a 6g pre-workout powder ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
So this is ok for Early morning fasted training??
I usually train this way 90% of the time or else in the afternoon around 2ish and have my pre-workout (Mostly P+F) around 11-12

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does this list the profile on the back of the sample???

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Profile's not being revealed yet. It should be good to use at whatever time of the day granted you follow my advice.

Messer

Messer

Awards
The profile is all kinds of energy with a dash of extra gains

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The anticipation...

I gave it out to some people at the gym, 2 of them absolutely loved it, and of course compared it to more popular pre's just because they don't understand the profile per say, and they were like this is 2x stronger than **. However one person who had carbs during his workout and a weight gainer protein shake 30 mins before working out (didn't follow my instructions at all) didn't experience what us 3 experienced. So since theres only 1 sample each for you I want to leave the best impression :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Profile's not being revealed yet. It should be good to use at whatever time of the day granted you follow my advice.
Well
Some people can react very badly to a lot of things in pre-workouts, I have seen people have to make ER Trips because of too much of X or Y in a product. (saw a girl pass out and one shake so vigirously that they could not control their own movements and had a very elevated heart rate that was considered "Abnormal"

do we know how much caffeine will be in the sample?
Is it calorie free?

Just taking caution from a company stand point, things can happen, you dont want someone to experience like above and then have it come back and bite ya. I doubt it will happen to anyone who is going to review it on here.. but i have seen it happen before in the past, and that does not settle too well.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well
Some people can react very badly to a lot of things in pre-workouts, I have seen people have to make ER Trips because of too much of X or Y in a product. (saw a girl pass out and one shake so vigirously that they could not control their own movements and had a very elevated heart rate that was considered "Abnormal"

do we know how much caffeine will be in the sample?
Is it calorie free?

Just taking caution from a company stand point, things can happen, you dont want someone to experience like above and then have it come back and bite ya. I doubt it will happen to anyone who is going to review it on here.. but i have seen it happen before in the past, and that does not settle too well.
The pre-workout doesn't rely too heavily on the stimulants so it's not going to be any buzz kill when we say it has 300mg of caffeine plus a few other stimulants added in to it which probably make up less than 1g of the blend.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The pre-workout doesn't rely too heavily on the stimulants so it's not going to be any buzz kill when we say it has 300mg of caffeine plus a few other stimulants added in to it which probably make up less than 1g of the blend.
hat helps
personally 200mg is a sweet spot for me. this may be a touch too powerful to consume all at once, would it be ok to half dose? i rather not crash and have a better /more productive workout.

This is calorie free? Or is there a few g of fat (Glycoerol) or forms of carbs in the formula? Since i keep tabs on my nutrition it would be nice to know.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hat helps
personally 200mg is a sweet spot for me. this may be a touch too powerful to consume all at once, would it be ok to half dose? i rather not crash and have a better /more productive workout.

This is calorie free? Or is there a few g of fat (Glycoerol) or forms of carbs in the formula? Since i keep tabs on my nutrition it would be nice to know.
If you feel that 300mg of caffeine is too much for you to handle, just take half the dose. You are the one who knows your body best - we wouldn't want you to have bad experiences with our new PWO because we "forced" you to take the full dose, lol :D

It is calorie free.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well getting a random sample and not knowing what's in it could be disaster for some especially those who are not stim junkies haha

Messer

Messer

Awards
Well getting a random sample and not knowing what's in it could be disaster for some especially those who are not stim junkies haha
i'll send you my address if you don't want yours lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hat helps

Hmm, if 200 is the sweet spot I'd take 3/4 of the sample, this preworkout is not heavy on stims really..

Messer

Messer

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait, just post your review here or on the page that gohard recommended!

Messer

Messer

Awards
Ok so I've taken it and can feel the energy levels and general mood change already. I would describe it somewhere between that feeling when you know you're about to get all kinds of gains and being in the zone like you could wrestle a bear and win.

Feeling super alert and up where as I was getting a little tired from being up since 3 am for my morning cardio and feeling super zero'd in. Will post again after my gym sesh

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I'm a stim junkie.
Always late to these friggin promos tho!
Too late to get a sample?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I've taken it and can feel the energy levels and general mood change already. I would describe it somewhere between that feeling when you know you're about to get your dick sucked and being in the zone like you could wrestle a bear and win.

Feeling super alert and up where as I was getting a little tired from being up since 3 am for my morning cardio and feeling super zero'd in. Will post again after my gym sesh
Don't know if I would like to get sucked by a bear....but seems like you're having a blast.

Messer

Messer

Awards
Don't know if I would like to get sucked by a bear....but seems like you're having a blast.
Clearly you don't know the joy of bear tongue on your nuts brah.

Alright yall just got done with my first workout on epi and olympus's pre warm up. Can't really give much info on the epi as it's only day one.

But the pre work out was off the ****ing chain i've never felt like I could snap a chain like that in my life. I felt like I had endless endurance even when doing my hardest workouts like weighted pull ups and and muscle ups. It was a very in the zone but euphoric feeling. the best way to describe it honestly is that moment when you know you are about to get a tasty midnight snacks :439: yall know what i'm talking about that feeling where You're stoked and simultaneously feel like the absolute alpha male like gorillas show you respect and the pump i got was ****ing sick. I'm not a big guy as most of you know but man i certainly looked larger than i normally have compared to other super stimmed products like stimul8. the vascularity really came out and made me look like an almost big. I'll definitely be getting a tub of this when it drops

energy 10/10 felt very clean, no jitters

focus 9/10 kinda got tunnel vision but felt very in the zone

lasting energy 10/10 took it at noon and still feel very up, alert and full of energy but this could be to my scrawn bitch frame.

taste was 9/10 not super sweet but not too bitter. was fruit punchy in taste i'd say and mixed quite nicely had slight settling but over all a shake or two of my bottle and it was homogeneous again.

-edited for adult content

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm, if 200 is the sweet spot I'd take 3/4 of the sample, this preworkout is not heavy on stims really..
it is just 1 single serving in the packet? or is there like 2-3 servings? Dont want to save 1/4th of a sample or a scoop i dont know how effective that would be

Thanks for the quick reply guys!

Messer

Messer

Awards
it is just 1 single serving in the packet? or is there like 2-3 servings? Dont want to save 1/4th of a sample or a scoop i dont know how effective that would be

I took the whole packet and it felt like one serving. In my opinion being an absolute stim junkie if you're not into stim's this will be a good pwo for you because it's a very clean energy i'd compare the style of energy to that of drinking green tea. it's very effective but not jittery and itchy and **** like some other pwo's out there.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

its one serving. I'd recommend you just take the whole serving, its not a cracked out preworkout but rather more or so built on science. I really wanted people to use a full serving (full sample packet) to fairly review it.