Olympus Labs and Nutraplanet Announcement!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m not sure how to really intro a post of this nature, lol! The only way to do so is to just get right into it. We have been telling you guys to expect big things from us and this is still simply just the tip of the ice burg.

We’ve been working behind the scenes with nutraplanet on all of our new releases and it has just been confirmed that they are going to begin carrying our hormone line as well! This is HUGE guys! Nutraplanet is going to be offering Olympus Labs’ ENTIRE hormone lineup as their go-to brand for all of your hormonal needs!

Keep your eyes on OL as always, in fact, if you are still sleeping on OL you seriously need to get with the program guys! There will be a newsletter going out this Sunday introducing the first five hormonal products to be stocked by NP with BLOW OUT PRICES! From then on, there will be another five added weekly until our entire hormone lineup is stocked and sold on THE PLANET!

We are very gracious of Nutraplanet and incredibly excited to be offered this opportunity as we are the FIRST brand to offer our hormonal products (outside of DHEA) on their site!

And for all of you that have been waiting on our Halo 100 product, guess who is doing the exclusive intro sale??? Yup, the very same Planet that is offering CONQU3R and VITAL1TY at a steal currently! If you love Halo, I’d start saving up now ;)! The sale is going to be unreal in typical NP fashion! The intro sale should drop before Thanksgiving, bringing you guys the Olympus Labs value that you all have come to expect of us at one of our TOP retailers! How does a little Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Stuffing and Halo 100 sound??? Sounds like GAINZ to me; )

Ohhhhhhhh yeah… You guys know about Nutraplanet’s Black Friday Sale, right!? Yeah, guess who will be a part of that with the ENTIRE LINEUP??? Yep! Us! OL! Olympus Labs, the whole line brought to you by Nutraplanet!

This year when we go around the table asking what I'm thankful for, I'm going to look my family deep into their souls and say Olympus Labs AND Nutraplanet! Come at me Nanna!

THE HOLIDAYS JUST GOT REAL!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy!!!! Can't believe it. This is so f.... awesome!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy...I'm not sure I've been here long enough to have seen NP carry any hormonals...outside of maybe Primordial...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's crazy...I'm not sure I've been here long enough to have seen NP carry any hormonals...outside of maybe Primordial...
i have...nutra used to carry all hormonals, cel was big there back then.

this is big news, i thought nutra was out of the hormonal game...congrats to olympus labs!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i have...nutra used to carry all hormonals, cel was big there back then.

this is big news, i thought nutra was out of the hormonal game...congrats to olympus labs!!!
That's why this IS such huge news!

Thanks guys!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is HUGE NEWS!!!!

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT OLYMPUS LABS AND NUTRAPLANET TEAM UP TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Nice!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP FOR THE EP1C NATURE OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

A testament to the purity behind OL's products!!!

This will be the most swole black friday nutria has ever seen!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did some one say sale on ph's?

3015d1016109590-lets-all-have-some-fun-one-mexpharmacie.jpg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hells yea, I remember the good ol cel days when planet used to carry the best hormones :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that was SEVERAL years back! I remember that too. I got my first PH cycle from them Epistane and Furazadrol!

However it would take 2 bottles of both of those to equal 1 bottle of Ep15tane and Furaza 300.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
corbin@nutra get in here bro!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
**** just hit the fan... Oh damn! So just subscribe to them and we will get the sale?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, if you already haven't, subscribing to the Nutraplanet newsletter would be in your best interest to get the full details on this sale.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just subbed :) so when should we expect emails so I can move my money to checkings? Hah

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When is black Friday sales???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always Great News when our worlds align !

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
The real struggle of this is.. To stock up when they introduce the Olympus lineup or wait to Black Friday....

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Oh jeeeeeeeez.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The real struggle of this is.. To stock up when they introduce the Olympus lineup or wait to Black Friday....
Bingo. I am torn. I know either way the deals will be good. My concern is that by black friday certain items will be OOS.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good point... Crossing fingers for msten tomorrow.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, Nutra's getting out of the kiddie pool and getting into the Olympic....or should I say Olympus size pool.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I understand the black friday deals will start tomorrow. Nutraplanet likes to start BF deals 1 week or so leading up to BF and 1 week after, so tomorrow NP will launching the BF deals on what they already carry and also introducing 5 ph's in to the mix, which of course will also be up for sale. From here on in, they'll add 5 ph's per week and highlight them in some sort of intro deal, until they of course carry all OL sku's.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! No worry of missing the sales on this looks like :D moved money to checking completed

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I thought these were buy1 get 1 free .. When clicked on the pic it say free shipping lol

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Free shipping is awesome but will the prices drop any more? In very thankful to nutra planet for putting up msten as one of the first :) I want to pick up some msten, tren, and epi... I have never ran epistane so want to give a try

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Yup already listed up earlier today. Went to check as soon as I saw this thread

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Free shipping is awesome but will the prices drop any more? In very thankful to nutra planet for putting up msten as one of the first :) I want to pick up some msten, tren, and epi... I have never ran epistane so want to give a try
M-sten is amazing do it!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah plan on it, free shipping is wyked

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh dang haha these prices are pretty still good, I didn't notice what these are usually paid for at other retailers