Olympus Labs and Nutraplanet Announcement!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When was Olympus Labs founded?
Hey buddy, any questions you have can be answered if you want to go ahead and email me at [email protected]. Also, please contact Admin or a mod to change your username. It may confuse people and they might think you are affiliated with us. I look forward to speaking with you :)

OlympusLab

Awards
sent question to email you gave me. Looking forward to speaking as well

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And just like that, the relationship will come to an end

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You guys will be impressed by what we have in store for u... Just wait ;)

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
You guys will be impressed by what we have in store for u... Just wait ;)
Come on, bcazo! You're always holding out that carrot! What do you.have in store for us?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How about a product that effects myostatin levels to a greater degree?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How about a product that effects myostatin levels to a greater degree?
Great suggestion!! We are looking into a lot of different avenues.. Got a lot of products to replace.. What else would you guys like ?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great suggestion!! We are looking into a lot of different avenues.. Got a lot of products to replace.. What else would you guys like ?
How about a truck load of

1A-Government- LeaveOur-PHs/DSsAlone?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Is anyone aware whether Ostarine is going to be continued to be sold? Or is that up in the air?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you guys can make a legit myostatin inhibitor that can do atleast 20-30% reduction, that product will sell like Superdrol when it was 6 dollars. Myostatin inhibitors are the future! If you guys need any rats to try that any of those inhibitors on, lincoln is here!

Possibly look into sarms? I'm guessing OL won't turn into a rc based site, but if you guys opened up a new company for them separate there is a market out there for rc stuff, especially Trest ace and trest deca, with the new ban incoming a lot of us will be heading to rc or straight up illegals.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
OL will thrive and so will this relationship.
I meant the OL PH and NP relationship. Was finally happy NP had your stuff, but it was far too short lived

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Is anyone aware whether Ostarine is going to be continued to be sold? Or is that up in the air?
I believe osta will continue but don't quote me yet.. It's not on the ban list to my knowledge

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Osta should be legit due to it being an RC. There is a clause that says those are able to stay.