dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea a presale would be nice; I know Darren's busy but one more product wouldn't hurt :type:
Not even a true presale, really, since we have verfied shipping info. I paid a crapload to have the initial units overnighted. They were supposed to arrive today, but they finished capping too late to send.

Anything ordered over the weekend wouldn't ship until monday ANYWAY.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Bah, waited too long to submit the order. Are the NP ECGC caps expected to be restocked soon (Tea-CGC)?

Extremely excited about the Alpha-Y caps (as well as the numerous others you mention you are working on in other threads), dsade. You are on fire, man. I have anxiety responses to Y and Y-hcl systemically, but now I can finally add this nice boost to my cut (without having to buy some proprietary diet blend).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bah, waited too long to submit the order. Are the NP ECGC caps expected to be restocked soon (Tea-CGC)?

Extremly excited about the Alpha-Y caps (as well as the numerous others you mention you are working on in other threads), dsade. You are on fire, man. I have anxiety responses to Y and Y-hcl systemically, but now I can finally add this nice boost to my cut (without having to buy some proprietary diet blend).
Thank you, sir...

It will also eventually be included in PHEAR, as well as the libido/test boost/PCT product, but by that time you have WELL assessed your tolerance for it.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
What about the capping kits and are you guys going to carry dermatherm target? If so, ETA please. Also, bulk sesathin.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Sesathin won`t be back.
We will carry DT; should be in sometime this week, will get a more solid ETA if I can.
We got out of the capping kits way too fast; I`ve got to remind Darren to order more. I`ll try and get an ETA on them.

mkennedy828

Awards
Primaforce Primal EAA? I had it in my cart, but I waited too long to order and now it's out of stock.

adil

Awards
Darn, about to place my order today only to find bulk 'super cissus RX' is OOS. I know there's issues with cissus availability at the moment, as I usually get my bulk cissus from UK sites (which have been OOS for a few months); any chance you guys at nutra will be getting any more in?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Well... I don't wanna sound like an ass, but ETA on Alpha Burn, round 2? :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the bulk of my stock arrives here in Ohio on Thursday. I will rush out as many more as they want to arrive on Friday or Monday.

Stock is actually getting low, even out of these already.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bulk of my stock arrives here in Ohio on Thursday. I will rush out as many more as they want to arrive on Friday or Monday.

Stock is actually getting low, even out of these already.
What of PLCAR?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
ETA on Vit Min 75+ Iron Free (90 tabs)

apparently my order is pending from a memorial day order because it is out of stock. Though it was not when i made the order

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if there is any ETA on NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack??

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
ETA on Vit Min 75+ Iron Free (90 tabs)

apparently my order is pending from a memorial day order because it is out of stock. Though it was not when i made the order
in stock today

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
<-- another customer waiting for Formex to be in stock

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
The green tea caps should be in by week's end.
Thank you!

I am holding myself over with a tub of bulk NP Green Tea powder (I totally forgot I had it!). I managed to fit ~490mg into 00 caps, but that was after some serious tamping. I need that monster capping maching you guys have, lol.

Quick question regarding the bulk Green Tea (purchased about 5 months ago, sealed and unopened until last night). It has a completely different texture and smell than the Tea-GCG caps. So different, I'm afraid it might not even be Green Tea extract :worried:. It's a reddish, super-fine powder, that smells more like battery acid than tea (I understand it's an extract, however, the Tea-GCG caps actually smelled like tea). Another hint to help: During capping, any of the powder coming in contact with my hands became quite sticky.

Know that I have the utmost trust in NP's bulks and capped supplies. I just thought to take this opportunity to hopefully ease my concern a bit. Please let me know if I should move this to a more appropriate venue. Thanks!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
RPN's Atomic Meltdown....been OOS for a long time...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc SHOULD be in stock tomorrow (waiting on the overnight trackin info).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
---SNIP----

Know that I have the utmost trust in NP's bulks and capped supplies. I just thought to take this opportunity to hopefully ease my concern a bit. Please let me know if I should move this to a more appropriate venue. Thanks!
I've capped over 400g's and taken over 300g straight... that's definitely the right stuff :) It never once smelled like tea to me lol. Taste the grape seed extract though for some pain; it's so bitter that if it ever tasted like grapes, it is long lost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've capped over 400g's and taken over 300g straight... that's definitely the right stuff :) It never once smelled like tea to me lol. Taste the grape seed extract though for some pain; it's so bitter that if it ever tasted like grapes, it is long lost.
I was going to say, the only time it smells like tea is dissolved into water - and then BARELY.

Green Tea powder is highly compactable - and the capping machines they use are insane. The powder ends up tighter than sam's buttcheeks around a quarter.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was going to say, the only time it smells like tea is dissolved into water - and then BARELY.

The powder ends up tighter than sam's buttcheeks around a quarter.
Perhaps the butt-cheek affiliation/proximity is the reason it no longer smells like tea?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perhaps the butt-cheek affiliation/proximity is the reason it no longer smells like tea?
Definitely explains the stickiness.

How does it taste? Like peanuts?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ROFL! You guys kill me. The NP capped stuff definitely tasted/smelled like tea and threw me off a bit as I was capping the bulks last night. Thanks for the reassurance :p

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for ETA on NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack

login211

Awards
ETA on the following please:
Androstenetrione Powder (5 grams)
Icariin 50% powder (50 grams)
Grape Seed Extract 95% (50 grams)
Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)

thanks

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
I emailed the nutra website about the 800mg Prime and the response was that you are already selling it. However, the nutrient label on the product page still says 600mg. Can you guys confirm this?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:banghead:

Icariin
Cissus (5% or 10% powder)

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established