Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
i will not worry about it.
i'll just use up the bit of Divanex i have left and replace it with the lj100 and my other supps when i get the ecdy...

and if i can catch it in the future , thats cool
I might try some ecdy and some Divanex. Guyver, what bodytype are you?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
i will not worry about it.
i'll just use up the bit of Divanex i have left and replace it with the lj100 and my other supps when i get the ecdy...

and if i can catch it in the future , thats cool
Divanex 95% is great, but I wanted to try something new... That's why I chose the longjack100. Hopefully it will be a good replacement.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I might try some ecdy and some Divanex. Guyver, what bodytype are you?
combination meso/endo

i can bulk up easily... and just by keeping my diet clean without even working out much and by sleeping regularly... my body kinda tones up automatically to an extent...

i bulked up quite a bit for a recent rugby tourney and I am trying to lean back out...done it three years in a row now

right now i am about 6 foot 2, 260 about 17% BF from caliper test

trying to drop down to about 210-215 and get my six pack back...

last time i used divanex with high rep, low weight lifting and calisthenics .. it helped considerably....

and years ago i had good vascularity and muscle seperation with ecdy... and that was a brand that most people said was rather poor.

I am trying now to get some divvy, ecdy, resveratrol in high doses to mix, and save the lj100 for extra stamina on the days i spend time with my special lady

do not think i'll be doing rugby again.. was fun but it exacerbated my previous injuries from NHB fighting....

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Divanex 95% is great, but I wanted to try something new... That's why I chose the longjack100. Hopefully it will be a good replacement.
lj100 is great... less of a leaning effect but the test boost is good...
and with me it raises my body temp after a few hours....
i took it one time before work... and the air was on blast and i was sweating.. lolz

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending who I get in touch with, I can get more information the higher I go up the ladder. I'll check in with Darren tomorrow on the ETAs I wasnt able to get today.

To butthead and anybody else frustrated with incorrect ETAs, please just ignore all future ETAs we give. We try to do our best to be as accurate as possible, however we never claimed to be perfect. If you don't know when it's coming I suppose you will never be disappointed; so if that's your cup of tea feel free to take that route.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots o' Flawless on the way...and on sale!

utmatt03

Awards
Lots o' Flawless on the way...and on sale!
Any clue what day or around ? Getting low on a couple things need to get an order in but want to wait on acne stack and flawless.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any clue what day or around ? Getting low on a couple things need to get an order in but want to wait on acne stack and flawless.
Acne stack should have arrived today. Flawless on Friday.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fidomega...???

I'm just going to have suck it up and make multiple orders b/c I can't seem to get everything in my cart at once, lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fidomega...???

I'm just going to have suck it up and make multiple orders b/c I can't seem to get everything in my cart at once, lol.
Also should have arrived today.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. I should be able to order everything at once then.

Thank you sir!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
T-REZ?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
it's been a few weeks and i am still waiting on that stevia isolate from ATW. Did it taste good? Are you ordering any? I'd still ike to buy like 25 pounds of the stuff

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
today alpha burn was going to be released is it still on?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Steve! I refuse to order from anywhere else so I'll just wait it out. I need X-dream though; sleep here sucks.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
it's been a few weeks and i am still waiting on that stevia isolate from ATW. Did it taste good? Are you ordering any? I'd still ike to buy like 25 pounds of the stuff
Bump for this.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when Epidrol or E-Stane will be back in stock?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when Epidrol or E-Stane will be back in stock?
It's lost in the flood of posts, but I talked to Hardcore Formulations, and they said they should have been shipping out all their products to NP at the end of this past week. I'll double check on that, but if it was accurate, we should expect Epidrol in this upcoming week.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job, Steveoph! You are an asset to both NutraPlanet and AnabolicMinds. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Any word on Rpn havoc Dsade said he was going to ship some out this week havent seen it in stock yet? Appreciate the help thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on Rpn havoc Dsade said he was going to ship some out this week havent seen it in stock yet? Appreciate the help thanks
It was supposed to be overnighted on Thursday to us; it appears that may not have happened :dunno: I'll check with Dsade about Havoc and Alpha-Burn. The flawless atleast arrived.

TX MUSCLE

Awards
ETA on focus XT?

btw, steveo, can you pm me with your thoughts on Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)? i saw you put a short review up

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was supposed to be overnighted on Thursday to us; it appears that may not have happened :dunno: I'll check with Dsade about Havoc and Alpha-Burn. The flawless atleast arrived.
He said that the Fidomega should have been there by now too :dunno:

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
i couldnt find any previous posts asking about Anadraulic State, any idea when NP is going to have it stocked?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steve, how come you guys don't go out of stock on Slim Xtreme? AX send out a large shipment?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
diesel test hardcore!! it was suppose to be a couple weeks away... and that was almost a month ago