nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey! I'm in kind of late, but I'll be following along, watching your progress and all. ;)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Finadex
Weight 125+

Workout 3

Deadlifts
405x5x5
405x9 PR
-was so unhappy with first 2 sets i just went balls out last set

SLDL
225x5 = my body was fried and i stopped

Lat Pulldowns
200x8x8x6x3.5

-notes
none really, feel totally normal, still feeling larger and more pumplike but not the painfull type ones

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice Deadlifts! What was your previous record for 9 reps?

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
those are the kinds of sides i like to see!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
either way that's some massive progress. keep at it!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 Finadex
Weight 228 (+13)

Workout 4

Inc Db Bench 3x5
105x6x6x6
-110s were taken so added 1rep

Flat Db bench 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Db press 3x8
75x8x8x8

Tricep pushdowns
-rope ones reps 10-20 diff weights

some abs

-notes, again feeling huge, i suppose cuz its the heaviest i ever been, the fact that my arms are always swole, a fellow lifeguard asked if i gained weight hah he was referring to my stomach and yes i seem to have added alittle less cut there could just be due to carb storage and the fact my carbs have gone up since starting this due to change in jobs and location hours etc.

-shoulders were pretty beatup from this workout, left shoulder starting to burn a tad again, stretched them throughout workout, and thats about it

-i dont feel any different otherwise other then feeling bigger cuz i am +13lbs, no negative or major other positive notes to add, no crazy meathead feeling just my normal time to get crazy in gym mentality and cautious breathing before i lift stuff people always watch me hah

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
the 110's were taken? I HATE when that happens :p

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so you have some fans at the gym huh :D
i think they are just scared of the crazy white boy, there is really only 1-2 crazy white boys and im totally one of them, i watch them look out the corners of their eyes MUAHAHAHHA

now if only my gym had girls in it, id be PIMPED and finally able to meet a girl for once :(

the 110's were taken? I HATE when that happens :p
yea one was taken the other was available, so i figured ahh just go with 105s and add a rep each set, technically that might be PRs 6 reps but i wasnt counting it

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Just sharing some photos not the best ones but whatever, testing of finadex is almost over just a few more days figured id share a pic or two, ive added 13lbs on avg and what i notice most is just always a fullness feeling, i dont think i look that different either way im happy and tan

PCT Plans starting in a few days
-torem
-green magnitude (controlled labs)
-glycergrow (controlled labs)
-alpha drive (alri)
-restore (alri)
-fenugreek (NOW)

i will be starting up consistent creatine back into my supplement routine which has been a long time, this alone might be able to pack on 5solid lbs quickly then slowly even out, combined with the pumpyness of glycergrow a product i tested a while back for the great company controlled labs i made some of my best progress on these 2 products and hope to do the same and keep all my gains and then some while on pct

-alpha drive and restore will be used till i run out, i will taper them slightly doing recommended dosage then tapering down both might only last 1-3 weeks

-fenugreek i forget what my dosing will be, but i got 3 bottles and never used it before and its highly recommended so why not give it a shot

Feedback
-if anyone has anything to respond with in terms of helping me and advice feel free, otherwise thanks for following just wanted to update you all, tomms workout will be squats main focus

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good log! For what you already weigh, 13 pound gain is really impressive in a month.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would i win the cutest lifeguard on beach award? if coming from you id be honored :)
Lol, I've never seen a life guard as ripped and buff as you are, that's for sure. From what I've seen, they tend to be pretty small all the way around with some little abs peaking through.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I've never seen a life guard as ripped and buff as you are, that's for sure. From what I've seen, they tend to be pretty small all the way around with some little abs peaking through.
thanks sweetie

Day 28 Finadex

Workout 1

Squats 3x5
315x5
365x1
405x1 PR
315x5

Romanian Dbs
110x15x10

Db Rows
100x6x6x6x6

standing db curls
40x10x9
35x20 w half hammers

-after the squatting my body was just done, i picked up the 315 after the 405 and felt weak and slightly dizzy ha reracked and went to town a min later

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are looking beefy ! I can tell you are thicker and for 15 more pounds I do not see more fat !

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just benchpressed 315x4, pretty sure 1 and 2 was my own, spotter helped on 3 and 4 when i wish he didnt but i wasnt gonna say stop lol

will update tonights workout later soo happy

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
just benchpressed 315x4, pretty sure 1 and 2 was my own, spotter helped on 3 and 4 when i wish he didnt but i wasnt gonna say stop lol

will update tonights workout later soo happy
Good job! I hope to be there someday.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
FINADEX DAY 30 Runs OVER
Weight 230 (+15)

Workout 2

Bench Press 3x5
warmup
315x4 BAMO PR
275x5x5
-first 2 reps 315 all me, assisted last 2

Inc Db Presses 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Db Presses 3x8
75x8x8x8
-brutal but got them, ties my best presses

Skulls
no idea was shot at this point

abs
some stuff thrown in here and there

-notes
beyond happy pressing 315 first time i recall ever trying that weight, felt lighter then my warmup with 225 go figure, pumped out 2 on my own spotter was really close then started helping on 3 and 4 without my go ahead so i just said screw it and did as many as i could before coming close to failure, this is a HUGE HUGE PR, last time i set a weight increase PR on bench was like 5-7 years ago at 275x1

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Huge gains in strength I see.
To finish BB Bench and still be able to put up triple digits in DB Incline is also impressive!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Huge gains in strength I see.
To finish BB Bench and still be able to put up triple digits in DB Incline is also impressive!

That was some pretty impressive progress!

thankyou, going to gym now, will post tonights first PCT workout

and will write a simple review, there isnt much to say but what i showed you all in my log, weights speak louder then words esp when they clang, there is something sexy about the sound of 405lbs making noise on a bar with blood sweat and lots of guts

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FINADEX DAY 30 Runs OVER
Weight 230 (+15)

Workout 2

Bench Press 3x5
warmup
315x4 BAMO PR
275x5x5
-first 2 reps 315 all me, assisted last 2

Inc Db Presses 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Db Presses 3x8
75x8x8x8
-brutal but got them, ties my best presses

Skulls
no idea was shot at this point

abs
some stuff thrown in here and there

-notes
beyond happy pressing 315 first time i recall ever trying that weight, felt lighter then my warmup with 225 go figure, pumped out 2 on my own spotter was really close then started helping on 3 and 4 without my go ahead so i just said screw it and did as many as i could before coming close to failure, this is a HUGE HUGE PR, last time i set a weight increase PR on bench was like 5-7 years ago at 275x1
AWESOME ! I knew you could do it :D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Finadex log is over, now in PCT
Weight 230 holding strong

workout moral lession today = i am human

Workout 3

Deadlifts 3x5
405x5
495x0x0
405x5
-felt burn in right pec so didnt do last set

Leg Press machie is finally back woohoo
8plates x10
12plates x10
14plates x10

chinups changed up reps
bwx15x12x5 short rest

curls db
50x3sets max out each one
-huge arm pumps, not painfull

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW OF FINADEX

Weight change: 10
Start 215 FINISH 230

Libido: 5
-no noticable change or effect, so 5 means no change

Strength: 10
-hit several new huge PRs, i also base this on fact of solid diet and training protocol and fact that im not totally human

Pumps: 5
-no real pumps to speak of, this is more a training thing then a product, i trained for strength and muscle breakdown but pump building things

Side Effects: 5
-no noticable sides except pimples, but that might be related to fact im in sun and sweating 8hours day with suntan lotion on all the time
-possible back pumps incoming but did not fully happen, just cramped up from time to time

OVERALL RATING: 9
-very solid nice gains in strength and size (15lbs) hope to hold all gains
-would have been nice to feel like crazied and stuff but felt normal the entire run

PR and Improvements Section
-everything below was attained within this past 30day log of finadex, proper rest and hopefully diet are all to blame for my sweet gains
Code:
Squats
315x5 PR
335x5 PR
405x1 PR

Deadlifts
405x5
405x9
415x5

Rom Deads
225x20

Bench Press
265x5 PR
275x5 PR
280x5 PR
315x4 BAMO PR

Inc DB Bench
110x5

Flat DB Bench
110x8 PR

Mil Db Presses 3x8
75x8x8x8
-Simply put, let the gains speak for themselves, within this past month doing everything correctly i was able to breakthrough many personal records, and make some huge increases on top of just hitting PRs, we arent talking +5lbs PR we talking +20-100lb PRs and several sets of them

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Awesome results.
You did a great job and hope you enjoy the gains you made!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Workout 4

Incline DB 3x5
110x5x5x5
-heavy mofos hah, slow and controlled

Flat Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil DB 3x8
75x8x8x8
-vhard

tri pushdowns
-few sets 10-20 reps each

-i was thinking to myself maybe i owe myself a small break been going hardcore for a month hitting PRs weekly i think my body is starting to feel it

-perhaps i should stop posting in this log, or should i continue till i finish PCT after 2-4 weeks?

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I'd definitely be down to read your log till the end of PCT.
But if you wanna give us brief updates to let us know how it's going that'd be cool too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, definitely worth seeing how the end game turns out

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
PCT MODE
Workout 1

Squats 3x5
335x5 -hard
315x5x5 -hard
-squats destroyed me today

Db romanians w rows
-3sets superset 75lbs
-really wiped me out

curls
40x10x10x10
-short rest

-workout pissed me off, felt so weak, body was zapped and drained

-on a side note, had some rescues on beach today, water was crazy and everyone kept getting sucked out

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
rescues? sounds exciting at least.
lots of different changes going on right now. I wouldn't sweat feeling a bit wiped out for the time being.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT MODE
Workout 1

Squats 3x5
335x5 -hard
315x5x5 -hard
-squats destroyed me today

Db romanians w rows
-3sets superset 75lbs
-really wiped me out

curls
40x10x10x10
-short rest

-workout pissed me off, felt so weak, body was zapped and drained

-on a side note, had some rescues on beach today, water was crazy and everyone kept getting sucked out
you are bound to have one of those days here and there, use it to fuel your next training day :D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
rescues? sounds exciting at least.
lots of different changes going on right now. I wouldn't sweat feeling a bit wiped out for the time being.
yea there was a drowning at my beach, though not on my block, poor kid 19years old

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Weight 227 (+12) PCT MODE

Workout 2

Benchpress 3x5
285x5x5x5 PR

Incline DB 4x8
105x8x8x8x5 PR

Shoulder Db presses 3x8
75x8x6x5

tricept pushdowns
-2sets higher reps going for pumps

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
yea there was a drowning at my beach, though not on my block, poor kid 19years old
Bummer to hear about that.
Goes to show why we need plenty of lifeguards, especially at the beaches

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
PCT MODE
Weight 225
Workout 3

Deadlift 3x5
405x5
425x5 PR
425x5 PR
465x1 PR
485x1 PR

-HELLSYEAAAA BABY

Romaians
225x10x10
-burnt

Chinups
+55x6
bwx15x10

Standing db curls
40x10
2more sets lost count

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:fingersx:
:arms::saeek:

PCT MODE
Weight 225
Workout 3

Deadlift 3x5
405x5
425x5 PR
425x5 PR
465x1 PR
485x1 PR

-HELLSYEAAAA BABY

Romaians
225x10x10
-burnt

Chinups
+55x6
bwx15x10

Standing db curls
40x10
2more sets lost count

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
I'd be tired to after all those PR's. :p

You going for 500lbs soon?
Not too far off!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'd be tired to after all those PR's. :p

You going for 500lbs soon?
Not too far off!
-i went for 495 the last week on deads and couldnt get it to move off the floor, so i changed my grip and this time 485 just went straight up, clearly heavy and hard but did it esp after doing my entire dead workout and hitting PRs i knew i had it in me thats why i did it, 500lbs SUre its coming up soon
-but id be more happy to just grow bigger then deadlifts 100s of lbs because its such a workout unracking it lol

Pct Mode
Weight didnt measure
Workout 4

-i told myself just take it easy, pickup light weights and do higher reps today, well that didnt happen hah

Inc Db 3x5
110x5x5x5

Flat Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Should DB
2sets 40lb arnolds

Pushups semi close on fists short rest
bwx25x8x5
-done

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Great update!

I hear ya on the unracking during DL's.
I'm lucky that my gym for the summer has 100lb plates :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
-i went for 495 the last week on deads and couldnt get it to move off the floor, so i changed my grip and this time 485 just went straight up, clearly heavy and hard but did it esp after doing my entire dead workout and hitting PRs i knew i had it in me thats why i did it, 500lbs SUre its coming up soon
-but id be more happy to just grow bigger then deadlifts 100s of lbs because its such a workout unracking it lol

Pct Mode
Weight didnt measure
Workout 4

-i told myself just take it easy, pickup light weights and do higher reps today, well that didnt happen hah

Inc Db 3x5
110x5x5x5

Flat Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Should DB
2sets 40lb arnolds

Pushups semi close on fists short rest
bwx25x8x5
-done
I hear you! It can be so hard lifting "light". LOL. It is definitely not as fun, IMO.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Great update!

I hear ya on the unracking during DL's.
I'm lucky that my gym for the summer has 100lb plates :)
thanks and im jealous of your 100lb plates, you prob also ahve the deadlift bar pickup and rack weight thingymabobber? lol

I hear you! It can be so hard lifting "light". LOL. It is definitely not as fun, IMO.
amen sister