NWA kicking it old school + new school together with 1-t thp ether + Mega-TRN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't entirely disagree, and dont ever suggest to anyone else to use them so early. I am new to this as a lifestyle, but i'm neither looking to get huge, nor too concerned with what weights I lift, this is about looks.

The main reason I did jump to anabolics early is that my testosterone is below bottom of scale for my age, and my estrogen is above the top. So natural gains aren't much of a real option. It does suck to be 40 and have ignored your body since high school, and let it hit near 50% bf. Right now I think i'm around 17-18%. I did this one cycle of anabolics, and likely will not do another one until christmas time next year again, if ever. Not that this has gone badly, but I think I am near the muscle mass that I want to maintain now (could use another 5-10lbs maybe), and so its back to just recomp style for me, with herbal supps.

I may very well go onto TRT in the next handful of years, so this was just an experimentation of "what can I put on musclewise with help", and if I have problems with HPTA it just means i'll do TRT sooner.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see some of your points. The 150lb Bench Press remark was more of a marker, I guess. Just referencing progress, not insulting you or suggesting you need to throw up giant weights. I'm more of an aesthetics than strength guy as well.

I personally would like to you see you focus solely on diet and training, and ignore both natural supps and especially steroids for quite some time. I realize that your T is in the lower range, but I think you'd be surprised on what a fine tuned diet can do. I just find that when an individual privileges supplements and steroids in their routine, their focus on the basics always deviates. I think once you've mastered diet and training, your supplementation doesn't matter; if you do the process in reverse, there is no way that your training and diet can be that tuned. Know what I mean?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
The main reason I did jump to anabolics early is that my testosterone is below bottom of scale for my age, and my estrogen is above the top. So natural gains aren't much of a real option.
Women make progress without anabolics. Natural gains are an option.

Although, my impression is that you're a "responsible experimenter," if that makes sense.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Women make progress without anabolics. Natural gains are an option.

Although, my impression is that you're a "responsible experimenter," if that makes sense.
True, I guess they are. Then again, I don't want to look like jamie eason, as i'd spend all day touching myself.

I definitely am spending a lot of time on the tuning of diet and routine. I realize for sure that 80+% of fat losses revolve around diet, 60% of muscle gains do as well, 10% of losses are routine based and 30% of gains, and only the last 10% is supplements/anabolics. I've learned quite a lot, and continue to do so. Doing more experimentation right now with how and when I use BCAAs, and shortly once this cycle is over i'm going to lower my strength routine significantly while raising my cardio. Right now i'm doing the SAIS routine which is normally a 4 days strength out of 7 compressed to 3 days, and running 2 of them per week with 1 cardio + abs day per week. once this is over, i'm leaving it as 3 days, but going to use the other 4 as 45+ minutes HIIT cardio.

I think BP is right, i'm more experimenting overall. Its a lot more fun to try all the different things honestly. I do realize that supplements are "supplemental" not "instead of" focusing on fundamentals. I guess a piece of it is motivational, the experimentation aspect keeps me interested enough to be spending 1-1.5 hours a day 7 days a week in the gym. Next bit of experimentation is duplication of the forskolin recomp study, at a higher dose. I've definitely found that lower carb and carb tapering works better for me, and that using a high carb PWO drink helps as well. Using anabolic window now. I'm finally feeling good that by this summer I can hit my long term bodybuilding goals. Without more anabolics :)

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I realize for sure that 80+% of fat losses revolve around diet, 60% of muscle gains do as well, 10% of losses are routine based and 30% of gains, and only the last 10% is supplements/anabolics.
80% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
yes, I really did just pull those out of my ass. But it seems to jibe with my experience this last year, that diet is the most important single element, then training style when it comes to strength training only (the style doesn't matter much for fat loss, just quantity and it being raised heart rate) and then supplements or anabolics just slightly contribute. But being less sore is better than being sore, even if it doesn't change muscle growth or fat loss. So those sorts of areas are where the supplements make for a big difference from what I can see. Even pump or vasodialation stuff that has minimal functional value still has real value if it provides a motivational boost.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see some of your points. The 150lb Bench Press remark was more of a marker, I guess. Just referencing progress, not insulting you or suggesting you need to throw up giant weights. I'm more of an aesthetics than strength guy as well.

I personally would like to you see you focus solely on diet and training, and ignore both natural supps and especially steroids for quite some time. I realize that your T is in the lower range, but I think you'd be surprised on what a fine tuned diet can do. I just find that when an individual privileges supplements and steroids in their routine, their focus on the basics always deviates. I think once you've mastered diet and training, your supplementation doesn't matter; if you do the process in reverse, there is no way that your training and diet can be that tuned. Know what I mean?
I see your point there mullet but in all honesty to Easy's defense hes been on an extreme cut for the whole last year and regardless of strength i think using anabolics to maintain muscle mass is absolutely necessary.... maybe not as much as he's taking, prob could get away with less but by no means would i ask him to drop them.....

Easy if you got the chance post up your 1 year progress pics from the christmas 2006/christmas 2007 pics you showed us..... I would think it will speak volumes to mullet here that you know your ish and practice it with great results.... you know how they say a pic is worth a thousand words....

its a very very impressive transformation.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see your point there mullet but in all honesty to Easy's defense hes been on an extreme cut for the whole last year and regardless of strength i think using anabolics to maintain muscle mass is absolutely necessary.... maybe not as much as he's taking, prob could get away with less but by no means would i ask him to drop them.....

Easy if you got the chance post up your 1 year progress pics from the christmas 2006/christmas 2007 pics you showed us..... I would think it will speak volumes to mullet here that you know your ish and practice it with great results.... you know how they say a pic is worth a thousand words....

its a very very impressive transformation.
I've seen them, and they still don't change my mind, Poop. Not being rude, just that I think one should continue to ride a wave of natural success until they approach a more optimal body level, then cycle.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen them, and they still don't change my mind, Poop. Not being rude, just that I think one should continue to ride a wave of natural success until they approach a more optimal body level, then cycle.
not thinking your rude whatsoever :thumbsup: and yes i agree as thats what i typically recommend to all the 21 year old newbs just stepping in and trying to take a cycle when they dont even have a diet to base on and havnt even touched their genetic potential...... but the points i disagree on is that easy does have his diet down, does use very good routines for his goals and i dont see a problem with a guy at his age amplifying his already impressive work with anabolic supplementation.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds cool with me!

Sorry to turn your log into this giant inquisition Easy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah isn't that what its all about here at AM? Learn Teach Lead. If you don't question it, everyone misses on learning opportunities. And it helps too, as I'd hate to see some 20 year old read this and think he should do the same. I'm not sure it was the best thing for me either, but i'm comfortable that its not horrible or wasted either.

Oh yeah, and thanks for ruining all my excitement at maxing out the squats and glute/hamstring machine the same day ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah isn't that what its all about here at AM? Learn Teach Lead. If you don't question it, everyone misses on learning opportunities. And it helps too, as I'd hate to see some 20 year old read this and think he should do the same. I'm not sure it was the best thing for me either, but i'm comfortable that its not horrible or wasted either.

Oh yeah, and thanks for ruining all my excitement at maxing out the squats and glute/hamstring machine the same day ;)
Sorry bud! Haha, good job on the improvements though. Maybe I'm a grumpy piss-ant because I have a brutal lung infection.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm so glad I quit smoking a few years back. I used to get those regularly every year when I smoked. i'm guessing you don't smoke :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw I also feel totally free to talk whatever here as this is an unsponsored log. Its kind of nice to do that, I somehow got into a chain of perpetually sponsored logging so had to try and keep those more on target.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, definitely not. This is the first time I've been sick in three years. I've had an occasional nose snuffle here and there, but not sick. I feel like I'm dying though, lol. Blood in my spit up and what not.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah, definitely not. This is the first time I've been sick in three years. I've had an occasional nose snuffle here and there, but not sick. I feel like I'm dying though, lol. Blood in my spit up and what not.
oh shii MS, i hope youve taken advantage of your HC system and have something for that already??? take care of yourself brotha blood in the lungs is nasty and never a good thing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, thats no good. a little blood when you blow your nose isn't necessary too horrifying (combo of low humidity from electric heat with the cold can cause that) but if you are coughing it up, thats not a good sign.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh shii MS, i hope youve taken advantage of your HC system and have something for that already??? take care of yourself brotha blood in the lungs is nasty and never a good thing.
Hahaha, I got some antibiotics yesterday actually. Free of charge. But! I waited in line like a retard for what seemed like a millenium.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I got some antibiotics yesterday actually. Free of charge. But! I waited in line like a retard for what seemed like a millenium.
Crank-addict girlfriends will do that to you. Should've listened to TheMouth

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the little-lady just picked up a decent shoot so her crank-addicted ass better cover my medical expenses.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Well the little-lady just picked up a decent shoot so her crank-addicted ass better cover my medical expenses.
What kind of shoot? And provide some pics for Easy's thread, since we got off topic.

Also, does the new part of your sig apply to me too?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of shoot? And provide some pics for Easy's thread, since we got off topic.

Also, does the new part of your sig apply to me too?
You were thinking heroin shoot, I know. It's a photo shoot, a Canadian mag, and they haven't been taken yet, lol. You impatient bastard.

And does what part of what sig apply to you?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You were thinking heroin shoot, I know. It's a photo shoot, a Canadian mag, and they haven't been taken yet, lol. You impatient bastard.

And does what part of what sig apply to you?
I knew you knew that was my joke. Anyways, I knew it was a photo shoot, I was wondering more specifically what it would be. In other words, big money or just a small gig?

Obviously the first part applies to me, theirs only two options. BTW, I've been getting repped up the wazoo since adding my comment about you to my sig:clap2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew you knew that was my joke. Anyways, I knew it was a photo shoot, I was wondering more specifically what it would be. In other words, big money or just a small gig?

Obviously the first part applies to me, theirs only two options. BTW, I've been getting repped up the wazoo since adding my comment about you to my sig:clap2:
Oh, no, it doesn't apply to you and I misread that the first time bud. Though, if you assumed it did that says more than I could have. :p

Decent cash. There is a magazine titled 'Urban Male Magazine' in Canada which is pretty much our version of Maxim. I believe she's going to be a 'Featured Babe' or something to that effect. I won't lie, I've never read the magazine but their distribution is pretty large so, good for her.

Female Models - UMM Spotlight

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt you jump into your cycle early as well? I mean you may have been more diet and training tuned but early nonetheless.

How did i know Alexander would be in here too?....fruitcakes

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
didnt you jump into your cycle early as well? I mean you may have been more diet and training tuned but early nonetheless.

How did i know Alexander would be in here too?....fruitcakes
I was 185 @ 9%, and on my frame that looks pretty large. About 15lbs more than I am in that photo of lean mass.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was 185 @ 9%, and on my frame that looks pretty large. About 15lbs more than I am in that photo of lean mass.
well they say you should use til you reach your genetic peak.....i doubt that is yours...but what do i know?

maxing out genetic potential is a pretty ideal thought to me, people want to experiment and what not and with legal steroids its just too easy. I started early too but now i know where my genetic limit is right now, and its about 40lbs later lol. I know because without anabolics ill always drop to a certain weight and stay stuck there or gain ultra ultra mega slow.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well they say you should use til you reach your genetic peak.....i doubt that is yours...but what do i know?

maxing out genetic potential is a pretty ideal thought to me, people want to experiment and what not and with legal steroids its just too easy. I started early too but now i know where my genetic limit is right now, and its about 40lbs later lol. I know because without anabolics ill always drop to a certain weight and stay stuck there or gain ultra ultra mega slow.
Oh no, definitely not my genetic peak, but it was 50lbs of lean mass. I started out at 135lbs.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard for me to really even guess my genetic max. I'll probably find out in a few years :)

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Its hard for me to really even guess my genetic max. I'll probably find out in a few years :)
Are you sure you don't want to guess that you'll come out to look like a certain American Gladiator that we glimpsed earlier?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure you don't want to guess that you'll come out to look like a certain American Gladiator that we glimpsed earlier?
She probably has more testosterone than me. the fact that she still excites me sort of sickens me

It is a nice outfit though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ragnarok + citruvol preworkout again, damn I like that combo.

wide grip pulldowns 60x20 as warmup, 130x6, 150x6, 160x6, 170xalmost 5
medium grip rows 120x12, 120x10
straight arm pulldowns 100x12, 100x9
db rows 30x21

standing bb curls superset with super wide grip upright rows 60x6-60x10, 60x7-60x10, 60x6-60x8
concentration curls 25x10, 25x10
seated hammer curls 25x12, 25x12
standing zottman curls 20x12, 20x10
ezbar curls 45x18
machine preacher curls 50x22, 35x32

Serious bicep pump after all that :) Trainer at the gym commented it looked like I was loosing more weight, i'm actually 6 lbs heavier than the last time she said that :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm definitely getting leaner, in the mirror I am leaner at 199 than I was at 189 :) damn superdrol ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still too fat though, but headed in the right direction!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn easy! tearin it up bro! Im glad your meeting your end of cycle goals though, its always nice to be able to at quality LBM, wether or not fat is actually lost it makes for a leaner look and the over all BF% still drops!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, my scale weight is higher than I had hoped, but i've added a lot more lean mass than I expected too, so its really gone well. I know i'm up at least 10lbs lean mass from start with 9 full days left

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was ragnarok + citruvol again, however it was my last citruvol sample. I've got two bottles on the way though plus more ragnarok :D

I dedicate todays flat benches to mullet ;)

flat bb bp barx25 as warmup, 115x6, 135x5, 150x5, 160x5, 175x2. The x5s weren't to failure. the 175 I could have gotten probably 4 with a spotter, but I was doing them in the power rack, and when on the negative after #2 (controlled) I hit the bars and lost tension on the muscle it was over and I couldn't restart motion.
decline machine press 120x7, 120x5, 120x5
incline bb 115x9, 115x5, 95x7
pec machine 65x10, 65x7
db squeeze press 10x15, 10x12
decline machine press 60x22

lying ezbar triceps extensions 60x0, 55x0, 50x2, 45x4, 40x5, 35x5 and I gave up already trying to hit 6 on anything :)
standing db triceps extensions - 15x2, I started laughing at myself but what can you do? 12.5x10, 12.5x10 and I felt like I was going to blow out a blood vessel.
triceps pushdown machine 80x25 4 seconds each positive + negative

the chest workout totally wiped my triceps out. not sure why I even attempted the 60 for that, cause I should have known better. I may try the same kind of thing for shoulder presses tomorrow as I did with chest, doing a few warmup reps inbetween at weights I know I can hit 10 + on just to get totally warm. I also had done arm rotations backwards and forwards with each arm with a 10lb plate preworkout, which apparently helped.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
preworkout update.

Well, today is 7 days remaining give or take a couple. this means i'm 8 weeks in on 1-t, and a little over 2 on superdrol.

The 1-t really didn't do much as an oral. I think if I had that to do over again, i'd go through the effort to work out how to turn it into an oil solution. bioavailability is something like 4-5x higher that way.

Superdrol on the other hand, wheeeooooo. I started the superdrol at 189lbs, and in case you haven't noticed I haven't mentioned my weight since. Today I broke 200 again. So in 16-17 days I've gained 11 lbs. its all quality pounds, as I look leaner in the mirror than when I was at 189. I've only averaged about 300 cal over maintenance during this time, so some of it is "magical beans" weight. I'm guessing at least 2-3 lbs was just glycogen replenishment, as I had gone pretty low carb towards the end of that weight loss, and the first 3-4lbs came on within 2 days.

Measurement wise, my waist is about 1 inch smaller than start of log, around the belly button about 1.5 inches. Forearms are up around an inch (which seems crazy) most of the other measurements that I could do myself seem about the same as start, possibly down a little. I think my biceps are below 15 now, I find them to be one of the hardest to self-measure. well chest and shoulders are about impossible :) I think i'm still being optimistic on my bodyfat though, i've been estimating 17-18. Given that I was at 23% at 195 in mid dec, if i'm at 17 @ 200 we're looking at around 11-12 lbs lean mass gain which is about as good as I can expect :) I'll get the gym to caliper me again at the end of the log. I am still carrying way too much around the waist either way though (37" around the belly button is still too much), but that will be resolved in the recomp phase that will start during pct. If my guesses are right, i'm at about 162-164lbs lean mass now, which has more or less been my target.

So i'm down to the home stretch. today is a 25mg superdrol day, I have 3 more days left at that. I'll finish the remaining 3 days after that at 30. Sides have been less than when I was taking herbal test boosters :) other than back pumps. I got oilier skin and more pimples from Omega T-Force than I'm getting now. The lethargy has been just very light, only significantly noticeable for an hour or two after the afternoon dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
behind the neck shoulder press barx20, 85x5, 105x5, 115x5, 115x4
Front bb raises 30x12, 30x10, 30x9
pec/delt machine 100x9, 100x8, 100x6
machine lateral raises 110x10, 110x9, 110x5
arnold presses 25x10, 25x10, 25x9

kneeling leg curls 50x20, 50x20
glute machine 100x20, 100x20
seated leg extensions can't recall the weight, dangit
machine vsquats 390x0, 350x1, 290x4. Just no CNS energy left, I need to do these first.

and I more or less gave up. There was some chowderhead hogging the leg press doing "Pat Robertsons leg presses". I think thats the right name. Its the 70 year old evangelist who "with the power of god" was doing 1600lb leg presses. Sure he had just an inch range of motion, but by golly he moved it. This goober had 6 45s and 1 100 on each side for a total of 740 plus the skid, but was moving it less than 4 inches on each rep. Grunting and huffing on each one too. His thighs were about the size of my calves.

anyhow outside of that irritation, a good workout. shoulders are totally wiped, and overall i'm ready to go to sleep again :)

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Glute machine...? Leg extensions...?
You displease me.

Squat. Deadlift. Lunges. Curls. Leg press.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
next time i'll do deadlifts, those bother my knees much less than squats. And I need to do the legs before shoulders alternating, so I have enough energy to do em.