Nutriverse has been hijacked!!!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We’ll be relaunching under a different organizational name soon enough and left some info on our website as to why. We ran into processing issues because of the product types we sold on the website and were unfortunately made an example out of. Many other websites will end up in the same predicament as well in due time . There is no second chances with processors they find one product they don’t like and cut service to you. They then make it virtually impossible for you to find a different processor since they all share a database to scan applicants through
It got to be too much time for me so I sold it. the guy that bought the site is no longer in business for the exact reasons I stated above. the company he used for processing did the same crap that happened to Nutriverse. He had Novedex XT listed from Gaspari and they told him he listed steroids so they shut him down. then he couldnt get another CC processing company lined up so he gave up. I tried to help him with the CC company after I had sold it since I used the same one . Just stated my experience above. I hate the way things have changed in the industry. we all love our supps and need a good place to get them!!
It does not take that long to change CC processors. I set upan acct with one from scratch in about 2 weeks. Nutriverse is obviously wanting out of the retail business cause they could have fixed before. Now them asking customers to email orders was very stupid on their part as its easy to hack an email SMH.
So 2 supplement store owners have shared almost identical experiences regarding being black balled by cc processing companies and I have personally talked to 2 nootropic site owners who had similar experiences. They all obviously want out of the supplement business tho, right? smh

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Why are supplement sites losing out because of their payment processor. Don’t change to please them. That’s the most backwards concept I can think of. Take away all the customers and the cc processor would be out of a job. It’s their job to take money. That’s it. This is part of the reason btc got so big. Put in btc processors and be done with it.

Guess it depends on what the customer wants but I’d rather have the product and change the pay method. What do others think?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are supplement sites losing out because of their payment processor. Don’t change to please them. That’s the most backwards concept I can think of. Take away all the customers and the cc processor would be out of a job. It’s their job to take money. That’s it. This is part of the reason btc got so big. Put in btc processors and be done with it.

Guess it depends on what the customer wants but I’d rather have the product and change the pay method. What do others think?
Because if they are processing the money and someone is selling illegal Goods they are somewhat responsible. It becomes like laundering money for someone who's selling something illegal or gray area. Not exactly to what extent but legally they are liable on some end for the money that they are processing and fees they are charging. So they're basically doing it to cover their own skin.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I don't work for them. But I do have compassion for what slander can do to the reputation of a good company.
I believe you are considering the discussion from a perspective of compassion, but there are two sides on it, and you are describing one as 'slander' and the other side with 'compassion'. This is choosing a side which I am not quite sure of, hence my question. I'm impartial as I have expressed a possible concern from an occurrence a year ago that might be linked, but am unsure.

The other side is where I had to go out of my way to visit the internet time machine and rediscover the part of their page addressing security, and posed that side of it. It was an exercise to find out for myself, and hep others see this.

After reconsidering the situation, I was reminded of Equifax, and if they can be compromised, then anyone can be, no?

I believe having empathy should overshadow compassion or sympathy. Empathy is more impartial yet also takes into consideration the feelings of both sides of a situation. When you use a word such as 'slander' then you have chosen a side.

https://vimeo.com/81492863

I am personally looking forward to when their site opens again, and will most certainly, as always look forward to their future specials. Of course, after reading this discussion will address my online purchase payment methods. It would be foolish to otherwise remain using the same and potentially be compromised again. However it happened.

A good lesson for all was had here.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So 2 supplement store owners have shared almost identical experiences regarding being black balled by cc processing companies and I have personally talked to 2 nootropic site owners who had similar experiences. They all obviously want out of the supplement business tho, right? smh
You mean to tell me you didnt know they werent going to process products that were sold for certain uses, names...im pretty sure they have been doing that for years now and you just tried to push it as far as you could....dont play a victim you knew good and well what you were doing and the consequences. Now it sounds to me like some of your customers have suffered due to your negligence

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mean to tell me you didnt know they werent going to process products that were sold for certain uses, names...im pretty sure they have been doing that for years now and you just tried to push it as far as you could....dont play a victim you knew good and well what you were doing and the consequences. Now it sounds to me like some of your customers have suffered due to your negligence
First off, I have never sold supplements or owned a business so not sure why you are directing this towards me.

Second, not sure why you are trying to change the topic at this point but nice deflection.

Third, you are the one who stated that NV "obviously" wanted out of the business because if they could have fixed this issue they would have by now. I was just pointing out that is not the case, look at the bigger picture. If you are black balled by all cc processing companies how are you suppose to get around that?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I have never sold supplements or owned a business so not sure why you are directing this towards me.

Second, not sure why you are trying to change the topic at this point but nice deflection.

Third, you are the one who stated that NV "obviously" wanted out of the business because if they could have fixed this issue they would have by now. I was just pointing out that is not the case, look at the bigger picture. If you are black balled by all cc processing companies how are you suppose to get around that?
He wasnt black balled ...he just didnt follow their criteria for products allowed to be sold- plain and simple. They tried to beat the system and lost.
Im not changing the topic..it has everything to do with the topic. Because their Merchant services processor stopped taking orders they obviously tried going around that and doing it on their own without the security of authorize.net which put customers info at risk

Sorry i didnt mean for it to be directed at you i was just trying to reply to the statement.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I believe you are considering the discussion from a perspective of compassion, but there are two sides on it, and you are describing one as 'slander' and the other side with 'compassion'. This is choosing a side which I am not quite sure of, hence my question. I'm impartial as I have expressed a possible concern from an occurrence a year ago that might be linked, but am unsure.

The other side is where I had to go out of my way to visit the internet time machine and rediscover the part of their page addressing security, and posed that side of it. It was an exercise to find out for myself, and hep others see this.

After reconsidering the situation, I was reminded of Equifax, and if they can be compromised, then anyone can be, no?

I believe having empathy should overshadow compassion or sympathy. Empathy is more impartial yet also takes into consideration the feelings of both sides of a situation. When you use a word such as 'slander' then you have chosen a side.

https://vimeo.com/81492863

I am personally looking forward to when their site opens again, and will most certainly, as always look forward to their future specials. Of course, after reading this discussion will address my online purchase payment methods. It would be foolish to otherwise remain using the same and potentially be compromised again. However it happened.

A good lesson for all was had here.
Thank you for your message. imo, OP's message does not add up. Something stinks about it. Lets get back to Vector!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC companies and other processing agents are very open about what you can and cannot sell if you wish to utilize their services. You just have to read the terms of the agreement.

Nice conspiracy though
Exactly!!!... like i said they tried to push the envelope and lost

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly!!!... like i said they tried to push the envelope and lost
He wasnt black balled ...he just didnt follow their criteria for products allowed to be sold- plain and simple. They tried to beat the system and lost.
Im not changing the topic..it has everything to do with the topic. Because their Merchant services processor stopped taking orders they obviously tried going around that and doing it on their own without the security of authorize.net which put customers info at risk

Sorry i didnt mean for it to be directed at you i was just trying to reply to the statement.
It's easy to be critical of companies...as if they want to have these trials and tribulations. You get a payment processor, you go through the process of application and you get approved...you can be frank about what you're selling and they'll do site scans, still approve you. Then weeks, months, years later you get an email from a customer that your payment system isn't working. You call your processor and they tell you you'll get a letter in the mail outlining the reason your account was closed. Sometimes the language in their acceptable use policy can be vague (likely purposefully) and left for interpretation. And, you can apply for a processor and they'll tell you everything is fine and get you approved, but then one of the financial institutions backing the processor run a risk analysis and decide to cut you off.

Do you know that many banks decided last year to even shut down companies selling protein...all over the amino spiking issues. So, even retailers selling reputable products are shut down over issues that have nothing to do with them. just because the bank decided protein sales is too risky...

Paypal and a few other payment processors shut down all the accounts for retailers with DMAA products on their site (even if listed OOS or discontinued) months before there was even a case against DMAA. There wasn't a warning, they just canceled your account and suspended all your funds for 6 months.

I can count quite a few retailers who were put out of business because of these issues...it's sad. High risk processors are asking 10-25%...who could afford to pay that?

I place phone orders all the time with suppliers, and I take phone orders from our retailers frequently...but, I would never recommend anyone send that type of sensitive information over email.

So, despite your opinions on the matter, you have little to no idea about what's been going on in the payment processor world and what companies in this industry have been faced with recently.

/RANT

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason why so many stores are starting to accept Bitcoin, and other CC.

It makes sense, and if it becomes the norm for supplements Merchants will lose millions.

I'm not into CCs, but I see the benefit if using Bitcoin to buy items these days.

holcs

holcs

Awards
So wtf? Nutriverse is no longer safe obviously. I loved that site/supp company. They had by far the best deals on follidrone and lots of other products. I actually think it was the best supp store I've ordered from in the last few years...had tons of orders from them. So who the f has deals now? ** has some now and then. For damn sure I'm not paying full price for ****. SS is overpriced, everywhere is overpriced.

User

Awards
So wtf? Nutriverse is no longer safe obviously. I loved that site/supp company. They had by far the best deals on follidrone and lots of other products. I actually think it was the best supp store I've ordered from in the last few years...had tons of orders from them. So who the f has deals now? ** has some now and then. For damn sure I'm not paying full price for ****. SS is overpriced, everywhere is overpriced.
they're suppremacy now i think

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stores you can use
Nutraplnet
Mind and muscle
mr Supps
Tf supplements
Strong supplements
Island supplements

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here being from Canada they where must go too for OL and BLR product, hope the come back soon

1kerry

Awards
Would you trust Nutriverse now if they ask you for your whole cc information via email?

Thanks

carney8745

carney8745

Awards
Thanks for sharing.

josun

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read the thred. just looking for quick update, am I good to order from Nutriverse? Nvm site down anyways

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would you trust Nutriverse now if they ask you for your whole cc information via email?

Thanks
I trust nutriverse, I don't trust email. Never send CC details by email.

If you can, call them and organise payment if they still work that way

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So give up on NV? I doubt they will be back

I am spewing, best website I’ve ever used internationally

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah makes me sad, for Australia deliveries they are the best... all other sites charge an arm and a leg for shipping

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

They said they'd be back under a new name so keep your eyes open :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll all have those sales soon enough ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah makes me sad, for Australia deliveries they are the best... all other sites charge an arm and a leg for shipping
They weren't cheap for international shipping, I've found much cheaper businesses.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They weren't cheap for international shipping, I've found much cheaper businesses.
Sometimes they were, depending massively on how heavy your items were(I never got anything heavy or too many things) and I always paid like 15-17 AUD and delivery was relatively quick.... but i am curious about these other places lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes they were, depending massively on how heavy your items were(I never got anything heavy or too many things) and I always paid like 15-17 AUD and delivery was relatively quick.... but i am curious about these other places lol
Yeah

I found a business, and I added 2 bogo Xtend perform and 1 quake bogo which is 6 tubs and it was $40aud DHL express.
That's cheap to me, literally NV was charging me $30-40aud for 2 tubs of re1gn

Unfortunately some companies like PES have deals with shippint companies and get great prices.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ye I was thinking the same they always had the best deal on ol, blr and high tech
They still do have the same old deals they always have - but without a site unfortunately.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I thought someone here said they are now the Suppremacy . Com website? Maybe I read it wrong though.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I thought someone here said they are now the Suppremacy . Com website? Maybe I read it wrong though.
Still nutri-verse but email orders only. Problem most people have is giving the credit card info via email. I still order from them and have had no problems.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You would not know about issues sending cc info by email because of the different servers along the way and how long they store the data after relay.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They still do have the same old deals they always have - but without a site unfortunately.
So if they are still doing business without a website they might not be in a hurry to get back online

nump

Awards
I had a VIP account so I always had at least a 10% discount on any item and rewards points accumulated. I don't see any other site that offers this type of promotion, that's why Nutriverse was my go to store. For now, I'm purchasing on Amazon for the most part, but occasionally check Priceplow to see if any other places have deals.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For people that still order from nutriverse how do you know the deals, what's on sale and etc...

Enlighten me brahs

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to know also as I would be buying with a prepaid card

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
For people that still order from nutriverse how do you know the deals, what's on sale and etc...

Enlighten me brahs
I just assume the same deals as before. Their almost weekly email had basically the same deals all the time. For example I got 4 cans of Folidrone 2.0 for same old 2 pack deal that they always had (20% off their already low BLR price). I also got a can of Vasomax at the same 20% they always had off of Performax Labs. However, since the site has been down - I have no idea of new deals / what is on sale etc.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone from Nutriverse give us a update?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like what
A lot of companies having issues with credit card companies. Also some loosing to
Much business to amazon.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the email earlier, they are open for business. Glad to have them back and I wish them the best.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Search for the 2 for deals - everything that was nutri-verse is the same the on the new site

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to see them back