Nutriverse has been hijacked!!!

Messor

Awards
I've gotten emails from suppremacy wondering who they were...I didn't know they were Nutriverse.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Still nutri-verse but email orders only. Problem most people have is giving the credit card info via email. I still order from them and have had no problems.
So they can't take money order? Anyone can't snipe someone's email without them knowing. Hell even someone working in the same office could look in your email while your back is turned.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I had a VIP account so I always had at least a 10% discount on any item and rewards points accumulated. I don't see any other site that offers this type of promotion, that's why Nutriverse was my go to store. For now, I'm purchasing on Amazon for the most part, but occasionally check Priceplow to see if any other places have deals.
I ordered bulk for over 4 years during my webstore run. I have, well had, a shyat ton of points. But oh well...such is life.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So they can't take money order? Anyone can't snipe someone's email without them knowing. Hell even someone working in the same office could look in your email while your back is turned.
Never mind. Just read about Supremacy

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
They are back up now under the name suppremacy dot com (Launch20 code for 20% entire site).
They have all the same specials nutri verse used to have...just search for them.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone confirm if Suppremacy is dispatching intnl orders with adjusted cost on the declaration?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone confirm if Suppremacy is dispatching intnl orders with adjusted cost on the declaration?
Not sure yet. Mine just got shipped.
Nutriverse used to declare lower.

Reactions: Nac
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let us know when you receive your order if they declare actual cost or lower.

nick76

nick76

Awards
mine took a few days to receive a tracking number and has been in preshipment for 4 days

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Im trusting theyll come through. The physical address is exactly the same as nutriverse.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it unsettling that a company can have a opening and not have their customer service in check. No phone or email response.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone in NJ should go there and set em straight lol

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend had the same prob last week. CommuniCation has been bad but they pulled thru

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
not sure whats happening with shipping. ordered this week paid shipping etc.. then they come back a day later saying a mistake was made and it will be extra $40 on top of whats already been paid???? FFS whats going on

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received my package in Canada a few days ago, I ordered on opening day.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I received my package in Canada a few days ago, I ordered on opening day.
Me. Customs was slow, but no duty through the route Nutri-verse and the new site uses. I get dinged customs everyone I order from Strong Supps....something with how their shipper hits customs I guess.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm lucky I guess, I've never had to pay customs fees for Strong Supplement Shop or Nutriverse.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine a few days ago. Declared price lower, all OK. To Europe under 2 weeks and shipping cost was good.

Reactions: Nac

GIJane1928

Awards
I placed an order days ago. Status is still being filled. I called. No answer. I emailed. No answer. Plenty of emails from them advirtising. Not happy

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
All I care about is deals and nutriverse had the best. If suppremacy follows suit they will be just fine.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing that since they just came back online that they are still working out the bugs. I was always happy with the service that I got when they were Nutriverse, hopefully Suppremacy will be just as good.

Canuckguy

Awards
I had a credit with Nutriverse. Is there anyway I can get access to that through Suppremacy?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I even see the 20% savings?
I think it expired May 31, I tried to take advantage June 1 as I got an email advertising the 20% site wide, only to be told it expired May 31 when I tried to place an order.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think it expired May 31, I tried to take advantage June 1 as I got an email advertising the 20% site wide, only to be told it expired May 31 when I tried to place an order.
There goes that then lol

Says on email ends on June 17th

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The sale starting June 1st was not site wide, but for brands such as OL and OL UK.