NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

TX MUSCLE

Awards
NutraPlanet Kre-Alkalyn 120 cap bottle[/URL] only $5 bucks now!!! That's 75% off...help us unload these :)

Fresh batch nowhere near expiration, just overstocked...
wow. are there going to be more new deals popping up thoughout the 10 days?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maaybe I was a bit too quick off the mark..

what's the chance of doing a 2nd order and combining the two?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maaybe I was a bit too quick off the mark..

what's the chance of doing a 2nd order and combining the two?
Go here http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ and type in your order # in the "Order ID" field, and fill out the form completely. Type in the box, please combine my order 2 orders and we'll take care of it. Be sure to include both order numbers in the comment box and this will make it easier for us.

Once you submit the form, it flags the order and tags the comment in it. Since we're closed Thursday, it should be caught in time as long as you place the order before Friday.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
stryder......go to bed man!!!! you have done enough for us. I thought you were signing off like over a hour ago!

knightowl

Awards
I have been trying to checkout but since TNT is OOS it does not let me checkout ( I thought products that are in red are ok to add to cart)

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be stocking up...this is a truly amazing sale. thanks nutra!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to checkout but since TNT is OOS it does not let me checkout ( I thought products that are in red are ok to add to cart)
I believe steve said that he was working on getting the TNT stack included in the over sale.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seriously, this is insane. You guys should be ashamed for yourself...making Sam have to sell his "extra special services" on the side just to get by!

But for real, some of these deals are ridonkulous.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmm, i thought when i put scivation's knockout in my cart last night it was 12.95, now its 25.00?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, this is insane. You guys should be ashamed for yourself...making Sam have to sell his "extra special services" on the side just to get by!

But for real, some of these deals are ridonkulous.
Hey now, Sam is the very best at those extra special services, so let's keep him in his place. ;)

Torque

Torque

Awards
CEL H Drol sold out already? Any chance of restocking during the 10 day sale?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey now, Sam is the very best at those extra special services, so let's keep him in his place. ;)
Do the coupon codes apply to these as well? If that's the case, I'LL TAKE A DOZEN

jblaze4lif

Awards
my order is around 200 bucks ... 10% off is 20 off ... can I still use the 7OFF200 coupon too ... when i put it in it just takes the place of the 10% off one ....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I believe steve said that he was working on getting the TNT stack included in the over sale.
we're trying but i may not happen.
the T-Rez restock got held up by customs so it is now around 3-4 weeks before it is expected in.
that would likely hold up orders with TNT by up to a month!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
my order is around 200 bucks ... 10% off is 20 off ... can I still use the 7OFF200 coupon too ... when i put it in it just takes the place of the 10% off one ....
only one coupon code is allowed at check-out.
but nice try. ;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Anyone got a confirmation on what exactly happened to sci's knockout? The price jumped 50% almost; was it mistakingly included in the sale?

Well, maybe i was looking at something else...i might have been mistaken myself.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stocked up with Gut Health. Damn, it's a supplement that needs to have main-stream attention.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Got my order in shortly after midnight. Just a bit over $100. Calipers, BCAA's, CLA, P-Slin bulk, and Geranimin caps. Time to start leaning out!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Juicy deals! :food:

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone got a confirmation on what exactly happened to sci's knockout? The price jumped 50% almost; was it mistakingly included in the sale?

Well, maybe i was looking at something else...i might have been mistaken myself.

I'll pass this on the CS and see what, if anything happened.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm checking out, and its not showing the free shipping. Order is $121.

Never mind. I just went ahead and paid for priority shipping. I couldn't find a way to change shipping method to Fedex.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm checking out, and its not showing the free shipping. Order is $121.
I had a similar problem, too. My order was >$200, yet it did not apply the 10% discount. Had to leave a note in the text section of the order, asking for a manual rectification.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a similar problem, too. My order was >$200, yet it did not apply the 10% discount. Had to leave a note in the text section of the order, asking for a manual rectification.
you have to enter the "NEWYEAR10" code for the 10% off..

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
D'oh!

I forgot to apply the discount to my order.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have to enter the "NEWYEAR10" code for the 10% off..
Oh! Thanks! For some reason, I had assumed it would be an automatic deduction (based on pre-shipping order amount) not requiring a code! :frustrate:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh! Thanks! For some reason, I had assumed it would be an automatic deduction (based on pre-shipping order amount) not requiring a code! :frustrate:
Sorry for the confusion , I try and remind as many people as possible to apply to discount code. It just makes it more work for the CSR's, but they will add it for you, just send in the automatic form to remind them incase you didn't in your comments :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I hope they got my comment that I am allergic to peanuts, just use samples to pack instead........

I wasn't expecting to order anything but that damn 28 ounce blender bottle was a must, next thing I know I have enough fish oil for almost a year and two different kinds of soap. Damn you and your deals NutraMonkeys!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they got my comment that I am allergic to peanuts, just use samples to pack instead........
If only NutraPlanet had not gone green about two months ago, in terms of packing materials. No peanuts anymore! :frustrate:

NutraPlanet Customer Service Goes Green!

We’ve heard your complaints about our packing material being too messy and environmentally unfriendly, and quite honestly you’re right! Using styrofoam packing peanuts is an affordable way to safely cushion and protect your items during shipment, but they are detrimental to our planet. Aside from the mess and hassle of cleaning them up and disposing of them, they are non-biodegradable; meaning they permanently take residence in landfills adding to the continual pollution of our planet.

NutraPlanet listened and took action! We now offer paper based packing material, which is 100% biodegradable and recyclable. Less mess, less waste, and easy removal…what more could you ask for?...

Forum1983

Awards
Hey guys, I just took advantage of the sale and order a up to $80 worth of supps. Btw, what and how many free samples will nutra be giving out? Thanks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asked to delete, so I did.

Nothing to see here guys, move along :run:

Last edited:

thedude325

Awards
Hey guys, I just took advantage of the sale and order a up to $80 worth of supps. Btw, what and how many free samples will nutra be giving out? Thanks.
does anyone know when NP will get p-plex in? hopefully before the 10 day sale ends. i've got like $250 in the cart already, and it's the only one out of stock :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just put in my order thanks for the big sale it gave me a reason to get the stamp of approval from the wifey.:D

Jacob thank you as well look forward to the Y-RD

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Any chance on getting more Activate Extreme or h-drol before the sale ends. The two products I wanted most are out of stock.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ok just placed my 100.00 order i had to i couldnt pass up all the samples lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I don't think this will be available in time for the sale...
I don't understand we were informed that it shipped monday???

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
damn i completely forgot to add the blender shaker to my order. Woops. Lol i knew i forgot something

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. I have several, but just wanted to have one with NP on it to support them.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea I forgot to add Kwick Karb but fired off an email to CS. I'm sure they will take care of it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i slipped in a joke in the comment box ;)

great sale NP! :D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It was definitely $12 something last night..
Yeah, I knew i wasn't seeing things; I knew it was 12 something last night, and it was on the Nutra Sales announcement page, but now it's removed and back to 25 bucks.

Posted by Nutraman
I'll pass this on the CS and see what, if anything happened.
Ok, thanks.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I knew i wasn't seeing things; I knew it was 12 something last night, and it was on the Nutra Sales announcement page, but now it's removed and back to 25 bucks.

Ok, thanks.
we should have bought more then!

does anyone know the effectiveness of this product?

scivation always brings good products, and especially i liked the indrediant profile on knockout.

any one have any experiences?