NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
what time zone's midnight will the sale start at?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Support Stack (2 Cycle Support + 1 Post Cycle Support)
By: Anabolic Innovations

Taurine Powder (100 gm)
By: NutraPlanet

Diesel Test 2010 (100 tabs)
By: Get Diesel

Sunami (60 Tablets)

JP8 (1.88 lbs) Grape Flavor

BCAA's (500 grams)
By: NutraPlanet

Total so far - $221.77
:afro:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so if a product is out of stock are we still going to be able to continue to check out? or are we forced to remove it from out order to proceed?
Some items we are allowing to oversell and others we are not...you should be able to checkout even if a certain item is out of stock, but if the site is not allowing you to checkout, one (or more) of the items we cannot oversell, therefore you will have to remove those items.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im getting errors when I try to add usp stuff to cart, Im trying to build my shopping list, Ive been able to add a few other things, ibe, gaspari, rpn, but I havent tried every product, can one of you guys check it please. I want to be ready if/when I decide to pull the trigger.:food:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which items and what error message are you getting?

knightowl

Awards
currently cannot checkout with items that are oversold (i.e. TNT) I am guessing this will take effect at 12 tonight? ( also the coupons will start then as well as they are not working for me now?)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
When I try to add to cart, recreate or anabolic pump I get this:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Like the above poster said, it's not taken out of the system until you checkout. Otherwise I could add all 43 Puresap to my cart at the stroke of midnight and become public enemy #1 :duel:
Where is puresap on Nutra????

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Works now, good fix, just in time:

Do I get a cookie for findin a problem?

:donut:

:lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just saved you $20 plus whatever coupon savings...WOW! Now where's my cookie...LOL!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WARNING: The deals just keep getting better and better! Everyone please remember to take a look at the sales announcement again before you checkout because you may find deals like the USPLabs Sixpack Stack (Limited Supply Only!) that will save you even more. Also, I'm about to add the Neovar sale and LG Sciences PH Stack that saves you $$$ and is exclusive to NP!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the lookout. Here's your reward...DON'T BUY ANABOLIC PUMP AND RECREATE!

buy this instead: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/sixpack-stack-1-recreate-1-anabolic-pump.html

:D

:toofunny: Ask a silly question........

I have so much ap on hand, between what Ive bought and what I won in the big contest I could build a shed with it.

But that combo price is a great deal by itself, and with the free YRD, its insane to pass up on the two product combo(does it come with 2 YRDs?, lol, now Im being greedy, lol)

Now I have to decide wether I want Havoc at the sale price or Epistane at the already low price, or lots of both, decisions...decisions...oh my wallet is gonna be hurtin more than my head will be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
o man i might have to bust out the credit card for this one.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys..I've been out of the game for 6 months or so, but definitely want to get in on this sale. What is the best fat burner out there right now?

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Atomic Meltdown Question???

That price has me interested, I wanna take it for the napalm in it. But i see its a tanning product too.

I'm black so it should come as no shock to you that i have ABSOLUTELY NO knowledge about tanning products.

My question is does this stuff darken your skin upon application or do you need to expose it to sun/tanning bed for it to darken your skin?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
You guys are killing me! Must show....restraint!!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So there will be a 10% discount on everything, including items under $100?

Any other companies that are in the mix that have yet to be revieled?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, 10% coupons is only valid for product totals (not including shipping or tax) over $100. The 10%, 15%, and 20% off coupons apply to everything on the site including featured company promotions, clearance items, and existing sales once the order total reaches $100. Sorry for the confusion...1 hours to go :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurice02
Is Anabolic innovations running any big sales?
Unfortunately, no...

:( And I'm picking up a bunch of stuff from them. Heck I hit the $100 to get the 10% off of them alone.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think a lot of us are prb purchasing from them.....oh wells....still nice to get 10% off

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we were really hoping to get them on board...we love AI. Oh well, perhaps next time.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam,

Is SuperSap going to make it up on the site before sales end?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Remember guys...10% off EVERYTHING if your order is over $100 AND you'll get FREE FedEx ground shipping (domestic only)

...not to mention all the goodies :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atomic Meltdown Question???

That price has me interested, I wanna take it for the napalm in it. But i see its a tanning product too.

I'm black so it should come as no shock to you that i have ABSOLUTELY NO knowledge about tanning products.

My question is does this stuff darken your skin upon application or do you need to expose it to sun/tanning bed for it to darken your skin?
It works in conjunction with UV light, either natural or tanning bed.

donny

Awards
thanks dsade for the discount on gut health! This holiday diet has been killing my intestines :dump:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long will 1 bottle of atomic meltdown last(if used on whole body)

ie how much should i pick up.

looks good

BUT WHY IS IT ONLY 10 dollars!

is the exp date coming or something?

also could you just use it indoor, if you just wanted to put it on your abs or something?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long will 1 bottle of atomic meltdown last(if used on whole body)

ie how much should i pick up.

looks good

is the exp date coming or something?

also could you just use it indoor, if you just wanted to put it on your abs or something?
One bottle will last approximately 15-20 tans, depending on how much you use.

This is the reduced scent atomic meltdown. We are reformulating the product to be virtually unscented, as well as including a new and potent ingredient combo. These will be released sometime in January, so the original formula is being offered through Nutra as a courtesy.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is the original version which has been getting great reviews, but I believe RPN is going to reformulate it...$10 is really a steal and at this price you can buy 4 or 5 for the price of 1 bottle. The exp is fine, this is a new product that's been out less than a year. Keep in mind this product is NOT allowed to oversell, meaning we only have a limited amount and once it sells out that's it. I'm confident this product won't see the light of day at this price!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the original version which has been getting great reviews, but I believe RPN is going to reformulate it...$10 is really a steal and at this price you can buy 4 or 5 for the price of 1 bottle. The exp is fine, this is a new product that's been out less than a year. Keep in mind this product is NOT allowed to oversell, meaning we only have a limited amount and once it sells out that's it. I'm confident this product won't see the light of day at this price!
im thinking 3 then, but i usually dont like to buy more than 1 of something i havent tried, decisions decisions

1 minute left

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Uncle Ralph

Awards
is prime going to update soon? price still says 49.99 and no mention of yrd