Nutra New Year's sale

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
If I can only buy one, which flavor do you consider the best?
I have the applemelon. It is pretty good, but would like to try cherry limade

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember who was asking me about Beast on nutra, but if you haven't noticed the whole line is up on there now at some good prices (aside from the Aminolytes, not up yet).

I highly recommend Beast Mode, one of my favorite pre's now along with N2KTS, or a few scoops of Pump Fixx on arm day.
BCAA caps for like $15, and 2Shredded has some great reviews!

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
[QUOTE
Originally Posted by jcalvert86
MUSTANG10

** NP reps -- thermogum posted on their FB that thermogum would be 5 packs for 5 bucks during the sale but I didn't see the price change on the NP site.. i went ahead and added 20 packs to my order hoping to get the sale price, there's a comment note on my order

Looking into it for you=Steveoph;3155947]Looking into it for you :) Sounds like a fantastic deal if true[/QUOTE]

bump on this.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
My purchase was

Erase + Endosurge 2x

Anabeta 2x

I have everything else already

Should I do a log? Gonna to run the stack for 8 weeks.

PS: Awesome sale NP!

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
so i could order endosurge by itself

so i could order erase by itself

but if i try to order the stack,its out of stock

d0nkey

Awards
so i could order endosurge by itself

so i could order erase by itself

but if i try to order the stack,its out of stock
I have had that happen before they will update the single items as out of stock soon, which will only delay your order if you order separately

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Update to those who didn't get an email from Thermogum, it is now $1 per pack down from $1.99

slim340

Awards
the sale price for erase is 24.95 but when in my cart, it reads 25.99...Not tryna be a stickler but if i can save a buck, i want to

primetime32

Awards
I placed my order (almost 200 dollars worth) on January 1 and i still haven't gotten a tracking number. Not the first time this has happened when ordering from Nutraplanet. I just sent out an email to CS.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered mine new years day and got my "processing" email a couple days ago but no tracking yet. Not concerned though, most everything I bought are staples and I know they were overwhelmed with big orders.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
When the holiday (ny day) falls on a Sunday, typically the Monday after is observed by companies as the holiday (atleast mine..). I would guess that NP didnt start processing orders until Tues and they've got quite a lot to do. No big deal if it takes a week to get here, typically I get orders 2-3 days after placing the order from Georgia to Illinois.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They must have given the customers the responsibility of deciding when the sale ends since it was not mentioned anywhere. So I say the sale lasts for 2 more months.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I never got an email with the "secret" 10 percent off code. I had to come on AM to find it. Guess its not such a secret after all. Well maybe a secret to those who aren't on AM....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is there a 10% off code?

if so can i please get it asap?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I have this code as well.

It's good until eom?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Also, I never got an email with the "secret" 10 percent off code. I had to come on AM to find it. Guess its not such a secret after all. Well maybe a secret to those who aren't on AM....
You have to enter the mustang give away contest to get the code

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Guys, we have been overwhelmed with orders as well as an indefinite time on the sale, we take care of you guys so don't worry. Any problems please PM me and I will take care of it for you. Some products had wrong pricing when checking out but it looks resolved.

Thanks for your business as its greatly appreciated. We wouldn't be able to bring these prices and sales to you all without your support.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
No problems for me. I know sale time is crazy and I'm patiently waiting. I just got a big order of xtend anyways lol.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to pick up more xtend..they out yet??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
snagged 2 bottles sat. couldnt tell you what flavor though..LOL

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Default=watermelon.
Its pretty good.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Bulk BCAA from USPLabs is back in stock... Man... I wish it was in stock when i ordered yesterday lol.

slim340

Awards
Thats weeeeeak. As soon as I bought 2 Erases they change it to the price that it was truly listed as (I bought them for 25.99 when they wer listed as 24.99). Im a college kid so every buck matters lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats weeeeeak. As soon as I bought 2 Erases they change it to the price that it was truly listed as (I bought them for 25.99 when they wer listed as 24.99). Im a college kid so every buck matters lol
Pm me your order number and ill take care of it

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Just got my package, will be trying Gold Feast in few hours :) better be good, I got 4 of them

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww! Mine is still processing :(

Gerbox

Awards
Just got my 700 dollar order in. Wow shipping was hyper fast. Almost worth the extra 100 dollar brokerage fee. Almost.

Little disappointed I didn't get some samples or something, but... there's always next year.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my 700 dollar order in. Wow shipping was hyper fast. Almost worth the extra 100 dollar brokerage fee. Almost.

Little disappointed I didn't get some samples or something, but... there's always next year.

Wow! $700 on supplements. How do you afford to eat/live/pay rent/car/bills?...Share the wealth!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow! $700 on supplements. How do you afford to eat/live/pay rent/car/bills?...Share the wealth!
He makes good money?

It could also be he's out of the country and does 1 big order every couple months or so.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
That's what I heard recently
IMO chocolate or vanilla would taste better because it has like a thick protein shake texture and lemon does not taste good with it. I just am gonna hold my nose and chug it