Nutra New Year's sale

mamelton

Awards
It looks like sample request are not being granted tthis time around. Maybe next tiome,

GoBigOrGoHome

Awards
It looks like sample request are not being granted tthis time around. Maybe next tiome,
Yea I was disappointed there weren't any samples with my order as being pretty new to using supps there's so much I haven't tried. But I scored a couple good deals and my order got here fast so no complaints from me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope mine updates soon and ships, I just found out I'm on my last slin sane :( I have more in my order.
I see my account has already been charged but it still says "processing." BUMMER

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope mine updates soon and ships, I just found out I'm on my last slin sane :( I have more in my order.
I see my account has already been charged but it still says "processing." BUMMER
I wonder if we can modify our orders still... Lol.

alwaysbulking

Awards
I didn't even know you could send a request for samples, damn. I ordered 15lb of VPX Syngex, 8.8lb of Dymatize Elite XT, 500g of Nutra's Beta-Alanine, and a Blender Bottle. Mine actually only took one day to process and it's being shipped right now, I think it'll come in two days. Nutraplanet is awesome.

On a side note, is Nutra's BA carnosine? I should have asked before I purchased.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the order is still marked pending, if you called/email they would be able to add products on to your order.
So what does processing mean if they already charged the account? Just haven't got it packaged up yet? Or something not in stock? I doubt it would have been a stock issue cuz there was no indication and normally I think I get a notification telling me OOS before I finalize my payment.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if we can modify our orders still... Lol.
So what does processing mean if they already charged the account? Just haven't got it packaged up yet? Or something not in stock? I doubt it would have been a stock issue cuz there was no indication and normally I think I get a notification telling me OOS before I finalize my payment.
There's 3 stages.
When you place your order, your CC gets charged and your order is PENDING.
Once all the items are in stock, you will be emailed & see the order status changed to PROCESSING , which means they're in the back room packaging it up.
When it's all ready to go and the shipping label has been printed, you will get an email and it will be marked as SHIPPED. NB some shipping companies take a few days to update their online tracking.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you my friend

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my new years box o goodies today. Its funny that I bought the least this year than in the last few years and I actually had more money...Guess My supp cabinets are getting too full, and really need to start using things Ive been hordeing.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey I just got a newsletter from nutraplanet about some more deals...they have really good prices...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey I just got a newsletter from nutraplanet about some more deals...they have really good prices...
Got that one too!! Will be buying more!! Time to stock up on some stuff.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Got that one too!! Will be buying more!! Time to stock up on some stuff.
My new year order came today...I wanna get some more stuff but don't wanna pay for shipping again :(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey nutra can you wave our shipping fee so we can order???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
that would be amazing... my shipping on my last small order was over $80....
$80??? Fack that lol...mine was less than $7...I was still complaining lol...my order was like 200+...if I knew they gonna do another sale I shouldn't had ordered...they still have new year sale going and plus this sale...man I want to try supersize so bad...and it's only $20...I'm thinking should I or should I not..lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
$80??? Fack that lol...mine was less than $7...I was still complaining lol...my order was like 200+...if I knew they gonna do another sale I shouldn't had ordered...they still have new year sale going and plus this sale...man I want to try supersize so bad...and it's only $20...I'm thinking should I or should I not..lol
If anything SuperSize is def worth that trying and more so at that price! Does not dissapoint!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anything SuperSize is def worth that trying and more so at that price! Does not dissapoint!
Still haven't tried that one either. Though I won both ultra reps and supersize... They still in Hawaii. Got maximize, craze, beast mode, and lit up to burn through first.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Still haven't tried that one either. Though I won both ultra reps and supersize... They still in Hawaii. Got maximize, craze, beast mode, and lit up to burn through first.
Dam you good for this year lol...even I have my cabinet full of supplements...I'm good for more than a year but still I want more and more...why?? Do you guys feel tha same way??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea that's for sure plus ISA test gf and t-up is also good price...they already out of nutra pro...I wanted that too...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam you good for this year lol...even I have my cabinet full of supplements...I'm good for more than a year but still I want more and more...why?? Do you guys feel tha same way??
Yea... Before this I bought an order that cost $200+ to ship... Protein mostly though.
My supps actually don't last that long lol. I don't like to go below a two month supply of stuff though...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea... Before this I bought an order that cost $200+ to ship... Protein mostly though.
My supps actually don't last that long lol. I don't like to go below a two month supply of stuff though...
Yea I heard about that lol...that was ur blk Friday order rite??? Lol..that's lot of money for shipping man...it's like u burning that money from ur own hand...lol...if I were you I would nvr get supps and eat meat like a crazy animal lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Did you use the coupon code atleast??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I heard about that lol...that was ur blk Friday order rite??? Lol..that's lot of money for shipping man...it's like u burning that money from ur own hand...lol...if I were you I would nvr get supps and eat meat like a crazy animal lol
If you had a single fire burner a college sized fridge, no counter space and had to drive 35mins just to get meat though... Gas for me is also around $8 gallon.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They only ship to USA is that why it's in HI?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
If you had a single fire burner a college sized fridge, no counter space and had to drive 35mins just to get meat though... Gas for me is also around $8 gallon.
No wayyy!!! How you survive over there???

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No wayyy!!! How you survive over there???
I don't do ANYTHING but work, sleep, eat and lift. Rarely go out, buy stuff for the wife once in a while. But I haven't bought a present for myself That wasn't supps in years. Also, don't buy clothes for winter (nothing fits anyway) so I save there lol. I just freeze haha. Plus this country doesn't insulate anything! It's sometimes colder inside than out. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in rural japan.

I am married so weekends are kinda rough on the food. But I make fill my freezer with about 6 chicken breasts and refridge with around 9. For the weekend before she comes home. (we only see eachother on the weekends). I also, lift at home as the only gym worth going to is around $5 a visit and is around 1.5hours away driving.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I don't do ANYTHING but work, sleep, eat and lift. Rarely go out, buy stuff for the wife once in a while. But I haven't bought a present for myself That wasn't supps in years. Also, don't buy clothes for winter (nothing fits anyway) so I save there lol. I just freeze haha. Plus this country doesn't insulate anything! It's sometimes colder inside than out. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in rural japan.

I am married so weekends are kinda rough on the food. But I make fill my freezer with about 6 chicken breasts and refridge with around 9. For the weekend before she comes home. (we only see eachother on the weekends). I also, lift at home as the only gym worth going to is around $5 a visit and is around 1.5hours away driving.
Dam bro that sux...I thought only my life is hard...I bet you can't wait to go to Hawaii...huh

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam bro that sux...I thought only my life is hard...I bet you can't wait to go to Hawaii...huh
Ohhh. Ive been looking forward to it since the wife and family back home all agreed that moving back was happening. :)

Then I'll be warm at least. And the supps...omg the supps I have at home already lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

That sounds like me bro but I run a lot more then lift...since comin to AM forum, I took weights lightly, and low and behold I was a feather weight with lost muscle. Now I'm stronger, faster, but heavier but have better endurance and better Moods. Not so cranky anymore hahah...
Keep workin hard Matty. Doin well bruv!!!!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like me bro but I run a lot more then lift...since comin to AM forum, I took weights lightly, and low and behold I was a feather weight with lost muscle. Now I'm stronger, faster, but heavier but have better endurance and better Moods. Not so cranky anymore hahah...
Keep workin hard Matty. Doin well bruv!!!!!!!!
Glad it's working well for ya!! Huge and jacked!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad it's working well for ya!! Huge and jacked!
Huge probably never but lean and jacked...possible!!!
How is androhard treating ya?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge probably never but lean and jacked...possible!!!
How is androhard treating ya?
Coming off the mdrol and now just on this I feel pretty good. Soon I'll be in pct then it's just holding on to the gains. Should be easy seeing I've been here weight wise before ( when I was a fatty). Hold on to my weight and try grow a little until early summer when I start trying to get jacked.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I partied too hard and mixed out on omega that is the only sad part I have. Killer price and i've wanted to catch it cheap to give it a test run. I'm cheap like that. I've missed out on bf and now ny. Next sale I'm going to have to create a computer script to order it or something!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sounds awesome to me. What part of Japan are you at? I've been to all parts Tokyo, Gotemba/Fuji, and Okinawa.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Damn $5 a visit and 1.5 hours aways? That's just insane. There's no closer gyms?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn $5 a visit and 1.5 hours aways? That's just insane. There's no closer gyms?
The closer ones are mostly for old ppl to do rehab. I went to the nearest sports gym here. Max weight they had was 225lbs. That would be me taking all the weights from the whole place and putting it on the smith machine... There was no bench, no squat rack, and no free bar.

The one I drive to is actually the prefectoral gym in Fukuoka. It's like driving to the state's main gym. (prefectures are like states to America)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I partied too hard and mixed out on omega that is the only sad part I have. Killer price and i've wanted to catch it cheap to give it a test run. I'm cheap like that. I've missed out on bf and now ny. Next sale I'm going to have to create a computer script to order it or something!
Black Liver is still cheap

yensid

Awards
my question is...why do you put the nutrapro on sale when its been out of stock for at least 2 weeks (thats how long ive noticed)
and if ya did get it in stock....you sold out of ALL THE FLAVORS..in less than 12 hours? (not quite sure on that one)
im thinking it might be like the retail stores on black friday.advertise $200 laptops but only have 1 in stock.
is nutra expecting another shipment in before this sale ends?
im scratching my head on this one.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an email today that my order was updated. It went from "processing" to..............

PROCESSING!!!! Lol. :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got an email today that my order was updated. It went from "processing" to..............

PROCESSING!!!! Lol. :(
Sadly my order has gone from: 'Not placed' to 'Not placed'....stupid money tree drying up in the drought....

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Guys got another nutra planet email about bogo deals...some deals are amazing...it's only for one week tho...