Nutra New Year's sale

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

d0nkey

Awards
when trying to check out i get this
[h=1]Unable To Continue[/h] One or more items cannot be purchased in your country. To continue you must first remove the following items.

• NEW Alpha-T2 (90 capsules)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude it's already started...the price are matching when I add to cart...
Doesnt answer my question

When did you start working at nutraplanet?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Doesnt answer my question

When did you start working at nutraplanet?
Who says I work at nutraplanet??? I say wat I see...okay

Rhys26

Awards
It's been a while since I bought supps. Last time I did every one was raving about prime. What is currently good that isn't hormonal?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who says I work at nutraplanet??? I say wat I see...okay
So if you dont work there how do you know whats going on there?

Point is they could very well be having tech problems and this isnt the sale or this is the sale.. Who knows? What I do know though is the new years sale banner isnt up yet so more than likely a sale is coming and this isnt it but just a preview.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
when trying to check out i get this
[h=1]Unable To Continue[/h] One or more items cannot be purchased in your country. To continue you must first remove the following items.

[*]NEW Alpha-T2 (90 capsules)
Ur ****in with me??? Oh fcuk sake!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Point is they could very well be having tech problems and this isnt the sale or this is the sale.. Who knows? What I do know though is the new years sale banner isnt up yet so more than likely a sale is coming and this isnt it but just a preview.
Bro idk ok...I click at one banner saying 2012 new year sale...and thats why I'm saying...maybe you are right they having some problems...but what you can see now based on that I said its active...I don't kno if you working for them then maybe you're right...

Mooserider

Mooserider

Awards
Does anyone see anything worth buying? I mean, Amazon sellers are blowing these prices out of the water.

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Dude it's already started...the price are matching when I add to cart...

No, it's ok, he's right Judo. I thought the sale didn't start either, but the prices do match once you add it to your cart; very strange, it wasn't like that last year.

On a side note, ok so right now I'm not mad that this isn't the epic sale that I was hoping for. Who knows maybe the next wave will be better, if there even will be any waves. But what I am kind of disappointed in is that Nutra upped their prices on their bulk kilogram BCAAs. I was waiting on this sale just so I can put an order for that, whether it was on sale or not. Now instead, they actually UPPED it from what it was before the sale. I'm not even seeing a 40% off price on any of the bulks, they look the same as they were before the sale; with the exception of upped BCAAs. How does that work?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
is there even a real sale? i didnt get an email and I came home kinda early!

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I think there were problems.. No NP reps have been in the thread last several hours, the broken link I mentioned wasnt fixed.. and no email went out...

** items are being updated from what i can tell, prime and super cissus went from out of stock to ships in 1-3 days etc

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

CornFed

Awards
So, because i'm not a part of all of these retarded "social media" sites, i can't take advantage of half the frickin deals? Wow. I'm not going to go further on my opinion because i really don't......ahh.......that's it......

^^^^ so seriously......this IS a dealbreaker.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
can someone give us the 10 % code , i did enter the mustang contest but forgot to copy the code !

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
can someone give us the 10 % code , i did enter the mustang contest but forgot to copy the code !
Mustang10 is the code but it says you can't use it on the new years sale products

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mustang10 is the code but it says you can't use it on the new years sale products
U can but won't alter sale prices. Only normal rates that aren't Part of NY sales

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
The only Supp I liked on the list is gold feast and I bought one. I hope there is a better wave coming

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok then, everyone post the best deals they see for new years... By rules keep it to Nutraplanet and sponsors. Let's get a list going.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
black friday sales were much better, I am so glad I did not wait around for this sale. Even if there are better "waves" over the next couple weeks or whatever, the concept of placing multiple orders and paying additional shipping makes no sense. this sale really sucks. Keep the mustang and put out some deals for everyone

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow.. Some if you guys need to cut nutra some slack
Always going to have the annual " this sale sucks" posts...happens every year even if they gave **** away.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always going to have the annual " this sale sucks" posts...happens every year even if they gave **** away.
Agreed. Every year it is the same people too. gotta love it

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
True, but I think people here are being objective. NP promoted as "the biggest sale we've ever done". That was just wrong. It seems to be a limited number of items and the prices didn't drop that much. No teasers or insight had people leaving work early (possibly bad idea) and apparently staying home on NYE (that may be kinda sad depending on circumstances) as not to miss out. I'd be upset too if I did either of those things. People on this board take these things pretty seriously, right or wrong.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I left from work early and missed my new year party for NUTRAPLANET sale....

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well after looking over the mustang giveaway, it seems that the only products that are on sale are of those that are sponsoring the give away, thus explaining why products are so limited. I do realize that giving a car away is a really big deal, but probably everyone feels like they are not gonna be the one to win it so they are not impressed

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well after looking over the mustang giveaway, it seems that the only products that are on sale are of those that are sponsoring the give away, thus explaining why products are so limited. I do realize that giving a car away is a really big deal, but probably everyone feels like they are not gonna be the one to win it so they are not impressed
I kno the car is only a attraction...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I haven't slept all these days for this sale ...plz don't bring 2012 like this...

CornFed

Awards
Agreed. Every year it is the same people too. gotta love it
Sorry, I'm not sure how you can prove that comment. For instance, I've always been pleased with the deals....this year I'm being asked to sign up to a bunch of different stupid sites to shill/do the marketing FOR NP, and also receive an "entry" to win a mustang. If i want to enter to not win a car i don't even like, i'll go to the mall.

I know this will be difficult, but consider this some constructive criticism. Seems like the overly creative marketing employee got the say this year, not the employees who actually buy supplements.

CornFed

Awards
oh, and btw, if you're wondering, no, i'm not signing up to the sites to get the deals.....

....also wasn't looking forward to waiting 2-3 weeks for my order, which is how long my last 2 have taken....

Last edited:
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I'll say as far as sales go combined its pretty solid, i mean they are giving away a free car (a pretty sick one) and free supplements albeit in March but still added incentive. A lot of the products on sale sell a lot to the general public if i wasn't an avid member of this forum id probally be estatic with these products. That being said there are some pretty good deals here, only thing i see is some of the prices on the sale page don't match the actual prices like Anabeta and Erase a few dollar difference and im not seeing the sales on the bulk products but if i hadn't just bought natadrol, slin-sane and already had most of my staples i probally would have bought Anabeta, PowerFULL (always wanted to try) and probally dexaprine or something.

Especially dexpraine cause i just dosed a tablet of the 6 i had left and im stimmed off my arse right now can barely type lol.

Im happy with the sale look at it from the general public just not stuff i needed right now, which is good so i didn't spend money i don't have lol.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'll say as far as sales go combined its pretty solid, i mean they are giving away a free car (a pretty sick one) and free supplements albeit in March but still added incentive. A lot of the products on sale sell a lot to the general public if i wasn't an avid member of this forum id probally be estatic with these products. That being said there are some pretty good deals here, only thing i see is some of the prices on the sale page don't match the actual prices like Anabeta and Erase a few dollar difference and im not seeing the sales on the bulk products but if i hadn't just bought natadrol, slin-sane and already had most of my staples i probally would have bought Anabeta, PowerFULL (always wanted to try) and probally dexaprine or something.

Especially dexpraine cause i just dosed a tablet of the 6 i had left and im stimmed off my arse right now can barely type lol.

Im happy with the sale look at it from the general public just not stuff i needed right now, which is good so i didn't spend money i don't have lol.
Bro you can have the car!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I'm not sure how you can prove that comment. For instance, I've always been pleased with the deals....this year I'm being asked to sign up to a bunch of different stupid sites to shill/do the marketing FOR NP, and also receive an "entry" to win a mustang. If i want to enter to not win a car i don't even like, i'll go to the mall.

I know this will be difficult, but consider this some constructive criticism. Seems like the overly creative marketing employee got the say this year, not the employees who actually buy supplements.
I assure you that NP always welcomes constructive criticism.

However to my original point, there are many in this thread that I have spoken with through PM about their "unhappiness" in the past. Se la vie

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Happy new year everbody

looks like i have more money to buy chicken breast now since i bought nothing lol...NP dont bother doin this again, ur in a lose lose situation, just offer 10% off

CornFed

Awards
touche. but the mustang IS a HUUUUGE giveaway....unfortunately only ONE person gets the actual car....so it's only a deal for ONE person. Usually the NYD sales get everyone killer deals, this is why some of us spend $500 or so. I guess I'll be able to buy my new tv sooner than i was expecting.

Rhys26

Awards
So what non hormonal products do you guys recommend at the moment? Been a while since I bought supps

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say i know it may not be what everyone was looking for but some of the products are the cheapeast you can find anywhere, the USPLabs products are a solid 5$ cheaper then anywhere on Amazon. And i'll say if you were to buy anything buy GOLD FEAST, brand new product for 31$ can't get it cheaper then 40$ anywhere and im logging it and its amazing, such a great profile and tastes good. Looking at these prices of the products the products on sale are dirt cheap.

Gold Feast on Amazon- 44.99 here 31.99
PowerFULL on Amazon- 32.99 Here 24.99
Super Cissus RX on Amazon- 25.99- Here 18.99
Flashover on Amazon- 21.99 here 14.99
Dexaprine on Amazon- 27.99 Here 19.99
Orange Triad on Amazon- 27.39 here 19.99
Lean Xtreme on Amazon- 34.61 here 25.99

just to name some very good deals on some very good products that sell a lot i thought orginally this sale was ehh but looking back its solid.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I just have to say i know it may not be what everyone was looking for but some of the products are the cheapeast you can find anywhere, the USPLabs products are a solid 5$ cheaper then anywhere on Amazon. And i'll say if you were to buy anything buy GOLD FEAST, brand new product for 31$ can't get it cheaper then 40$ anywhere and im logging it and its amazing, such a great profile and tastes good. Looking at these prices of the products the products on sale are dirt cheap.

Gold Feast on Amazon- 44.99 here 31.99
PowerFULL on Amazon- 32.99 Here 24.99
Super Cissus RX on Amazon- 25.99- Here 18.99
Flashover on Amazon- 21.99 here 14.99
Dexaprine on Amazon- 27.99 Here 19.99
Orange Triad on Amazon- 27.39 here 19.99
Lean Xtreme on Amazon- 34.61 here 25.99

just to name some very good deals on some very good products that sell a lot i thought orginally this sale was ehh but looking back its solid.
Most are double deal buddy...and I don't want 2..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is hilarious. I wake up and see that ppl are just as petty and annoying on the internet as they were in 2011 :p

So nutra has a sale on Omega, DS, AI, PES, Iforce, Controlled Labs, etc and a 10% discount on everything else and people still find a way to complain and say the sale is on "things no one wants". Last time I checked a those were some of the highest selling brands (and some pretty amazing products) around the web so idk why so many people are so upset.

PS its just a sale not the end of the world :cool:

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
This thread is hilarious. I wake up and see that ppl are just as petty and annoying on the internet as they were in 2011 :p

So nutra has a sale on Omega, DS, AI, PES, Iforce, Controlled Labs, etc and a 10% discount on everything else and people still find a way to complain and say the sale is on "things no one wants". Last time I checked a those were some of the highest selling brands (and some pretty amazing products) around the web so idk why so many people are so upset.

PS its just a sale not the end of the world :cool:
Well if the world ends in 2012, isn't this the last Nutra New Year's Eve Sale? lol

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Well if the world ends in 2012, isn't this the last Nutra New Year's Eve Sale? lol
Very well could be such a shame i'll only be able to drive around that 2012 mustang for a few months before we all die.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
I think people are just upset that, according to some predictions based on the Mayan Calendar, there won't be a New Year's sale for 2012 since, you know, the world would have ended already...

...bah...Marcinator beat me to the joke...

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
I was looking forward to some sales on protein! American Iso is out of stock on all flavors! Bummer!! Still gonna get some DAA and BCAA with 10% off!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the items are not matching up price wise once I click on them and add to my cart. I.E., the Dexaprine for $19.99 shows $29.99 on the item page and in my cart......

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Some of the items are not matching up price wise once I click on them and add to my cart. I.E., the Dexaprine for $19.99 shows $29.99 on the item page and in my cart......
With the dexparine its a Double Deal so you have to put 2 in your cart to see the price so its 2 for 19.99 each or 1 for 29.99