NTNM - Diet , my un-scientific approach to leanness

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just watching the show! :) HGP, you should try just weighing yourself once a week on a Wednesday, that is far enough away from the weekend that any cheats should have fallen off, and Wednesday is considered the best day to get a true reading according to a few articles I read recently. Something to do with the adjustment between the weekend off and working during the week makes Wednesday the ideal time for a true weigh in. Trying to measure by the day is just going to make you nuts due to hormonal swings and what not causing changes in your hydration and or inflammation levels.

Just a workout that causes some inflammation can raise your weight by increasing the interstitial fluid levels due to inflammation.
You are probably right here...but I have noticed I stick to a diet more when I go in the opposite direction - and weigh myself 2-3 times a day. I feel the reason people say weigh yourself once per week is they dont' want to become obsessed with the diet, or depressed that they gained weight. But for me, weighing 3 times a day REALLY shows how much your weight fluctuates just drinking water and really teaches you what causes those changes - and makes the changes less meaningful. If i were to weigh myself on wednesday and be dehydrated and then come back a week later and be bloated and see that I did everything right and I was up 2 pounds without being able to realize I was comparing my old lowest weight to my new highest weight...I'd give up. I also think it's easier to let yourself get away with cheating if you don't step on a scale. If you slide a little and then the next day see that you gained weight, you KNOW what happened and take steps to turn the ship around. But if you slide a little, and the next day don't step on the scale...you don't know how bad the damage was and may keep going...until 5 days later you realize you wasted an entire week and weren't really dieting at all.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are probably right here...but I have noticed I stick to a diet more when I go in the opposite direction - and weigh myself 2-3 times a day. I feel the reason people say weigh yourself once per week is they dont' want to become obsessed with the diet, or depressed that they gained weight. But for me, weighing 3 times a day REALLY shows how much your weight fluctuates just drinking water and really teaches you what causes those changes - and makes the changes less meaningful. If i were to weigh myself on wednesday and be dehydrated and then come back a week later and be bloated and see that I did everything right and I was up 2 pounds without being able to realize I was comparing my old lowest weight to my new highest weight...I'd give up. I also think it's easier to let yourself get away with cheating if you don't step on a scale. If you slide a little and then the next day see that you gained weight, you KNOW what happened and take steps to turn the ship around. But if you slide a little, and the next day don't step on the scale...you don't know how bad the damage was and may keep going...until 5 days later you realize you wasted an entire week and weren't really dieting at all.
Good idea! Weighting yourself 3 times a day! Here the twist:
Put the sale on a mountain top. :)

I'm not concerned over the weight gains. The mirror is showing improvements. Having no energy at the gym is bummer, lets see how it goes today.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'm not concerned over the weight gains. The mirror is showing improvements. Having no energy at the gym is bummer, lets see how it goes today.
Yeah...I think having the scale be somewhere where you can easily get on it is the key to staying on track. If you put it on a mountain top, you will never weigh yourself. :)

As far as the energy - yeah - keep pushing. The thing here is that you will fall back a little - you may even lose a little strength at first - but don't throw in the towel. KEEP GOING. You will eventually, after 2-3 weeks, see the losses stop and start to turn back in the other direction. Energy will improve and getting through the workouts will be back to normal. It just takes time to adjust.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well certainly there are points to that, and quite often a coach will have his client do that during the last parts of prep when understanding how nutrients effect their body specifically, which also helps plan for the peak week protocol.

As for the fluctuation from Wednesday to Wednesday, if you are even mildly in touch with your body and diet, then you would know if you were dehydrated one week and well hydrated the next. On top of that there is absolutely no way that you did everything right if you were dehydrated on the first Wednesday. Should not have been dehydrated. If it was due to illness or something then you know you were sick the week before and the fluctuation probably had more to do with it than that.

However in my opinion it is far too granular for someone who is cheating pretty often in the first place. If you aren't doing the basics correctly why go the extra mile to do multiple weigh ins in a day when simply maintaining the diet is too much for you. Adding extra steps there isn't going to help that situation.

I get why someone would use gear while not having their basics nailed down. It's a great shortcut to get good results. Even if the basics aren't nailed down you will still see great progress. However something like this isn't going to offer benefit in that way. For the multiple time a day weigh in to really have a true value you have to have your nutrition dialed in pretty well and consistent to even know what the "Normal" should be like to be able to use the differences as a measuring tool.

That's it Brother, hard work, and dedication, then we will see what happens. I think if you are able to maintain some dietary consistency for a few weeks without a cheat you are going to start seeing the results pile up pretty quickly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...I think having the scale be somewhere where you can easily get on it is the key to staying on track. If you put it on a mountain top, you will never weigh yourself. :)

As far as the energy - yeah - keep pushing. The thing here is that you will fall back a little - you may even lose a little strength at first - but don't throw in the towel. KEEP GOING. You will eventually, after 2-3 weeks, see the losses stop and start to turn back in the other direction. Energy will improve and getting through the workouts will be back to normal. It just takes time to adjust.
I don't fall back a little, its a lot. Its age, I'm sure.
When arriving at the gym, grabbing a pair of DB's and it feels heavy (like 30lbs feel like 45lbs) I have a moment of frustration and despair. Takes me a minute to say" fugg it, I'll go light and keep pumping."
One has to keep going and dismiss all workout plans.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't fall back a little, its a lot. Its age, I'm sure.
When arriving at the gym, grabbing a pair of DB's and it feels heavy (like 30lbs feel like 45lbs) I have a moment of frustration and despair. Takes me a minute to say" fugg it, I'll go light and keep pumping."
One has to keep going and dismiss all workout plans.
It's more likely a massive deficit and a large difference in muscle mass between the two of you that explains the difference in how you respond to this better. Plus if you have more fast twitch fibers than him you will burn through more glycogen a lot faster than he will. So those differences can completely change the experience for you two.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well certainly there are points to that, and quite often a coach will have his client do that during the last parts of prep when understanding how nutrients effect their body specifically, which also helps plan for the peak week protocol.

As for the fluctuation from Wednesday to Wednesday, if you are even mildly in touch with your body and diet, then you would know if you were dehydrated one week and well hydrated the next. On top of that there is absolutely no way that you did everything right if you were dehydrated on the first Wednesday. Should not have been dehydrated. If it was due to illness or something then you know you were sick the week before and the fluctuation probably had more to do with it than that.

However in my opinion it is far too granular for someone who is cheating pretty often in the first place. If you aren't doing the basics correctly why go the extra mile to do multiple weigh ins in a day when simply maintaining the diet is too much for you. Adding extra steps there isn't going to help that situation.

I get why someone would use gear while not having their basics nailed down. It's a great shortcut to get good results. Even if the basics aren't nailed down you will still see great progress. However something like this isn't going to offer benefit in that way. For the multiple time a day weigh in to really have a true value you have to have your nutrition dialed in pretty well and consistent to even know what the "Normal" should be like to be able to use the differences as a measuring tool.

That's it Brother, hard work, and dedication, then we will see what happens. I think if you are able to maintain some dietary consistency for a few weeks without a cheat you are going to start seeing the results pile up pretty quickly.
Haha - yeah - I see that point too. I was just giving an example on the dehydration thing. I mean, I can drink a big cup of water and that's 1+ pounds I'll gain - I wasn't being literal I guess. And stepping on a scale isn't really a challenge. I have the scale in my small bathroom. I take a leak, turn around, take one step forward, and voila - I weighed myself.

It keeps me in check...but I often wonder if it doesn't mean the same thing to me as others. It's just a quirky research/date collection side of me I guess.

And yeah - if I'm seriously dieting I can cheat often :) It's easy to blow a diet. Dieting is REALLLY HAAAAARD (In my whiniest voice ever).

I think it has something to do with the fact that it is easier to acquire food and eat it than it is to not acquire it and eat it. Back in the day, acquiring food was a real challenge...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's more likely a massive deficit and a large difference in muscle mass between the two of you that explains the difference in how you respond to this better. Plus if you have more fast twitch fibers than him you will burn through more glycogen a lot faster than he will. So those differences can completely change the experience for you two.
Yes - and he also has much higher volume than I do. That in itself will deplete glycogen and when that happens - strength falls fast and hard in my experience. I can drop 30-40 pounds off my deadlift during a diet in the first few weeks...but then it stops and usually it comes back pretty fast as soon as I get off the diet for a little while.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha - yeah - I see that point too. I was just giving an example on the dehydration thing. I mean, I can drink a big cup of water and that's 1+ pounds I'll gain - I wasn't being literal I guess. And stepping on a scale isn't really a challenge. I have the scale in my small bathroom. I take a leak, turn around, take one step forward, and voila - I weighed myself.

It keeps me in check...but I often wonder if it doesn't mean the same thing to me as others. It's just a quirky research/date collection side of me I guess.

And yeah - if I'm seriously dieting I can cheat often :) It's easy to blow a diet. Dieting is REALLLY HAAAAARD (In my whiniest voice ever).

I think it has something to do with the fact that it is easier to acquire food and eat it than it is to not acquire it and eat it. Back in the day, acquiring food was a real challenge...
For me, eating less food is not a challenge -moving more is. MrKleen73 is right, as always, we are very different indeed.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me, eating less food is not a challenge -moving more is. MrKleen73 is right, as always, we are very different indeed.
Moving more IS a challenge - but how much extra fat are you going to burn doing that?

And....different....you are the ying to my yang. Just do you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes - and he also has much higher volume than I do. That in itself will deplete glycogen and when that happens - strength falls fast and hard in my experience. I can drop 30-40 pounds off my deadlift during a diet in the first few weeks...but then it stops and usually it comes back pretty fast as soon as I get off the diet for a little while.
Oh yeah no doubt it comes back once off the diet. I thought you were saying you recovered your strength during an extreme deficit. Which was going to be very impressive.
Yep, and that whole moving more part while eating much less, well that is just hard work!!! :)
Moving more IS a challenge - but how much extra fat are you going to burn doing that?

It's official, I am a sick phuck, I see "Just do you." and I think... "Oh I am sure he masturbates enough with out you suggesting it!"

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah no doubt it comes back once off the diet. I thought you were saying you recovered your strength during an extreme deficit. Which was going to be very impressive.

Yep, and that whole moving more part while eating much less, well that is just hard work!!! :)

It's official, I am a sick phuck, I see "Just do you." and I think... "Oh I am sure he masturbates enough with out you suggesting it!"
Well - once I bottom out, I may still see some strength "progress" but it is painfully slow and insignificant until I carb up. I mean, I may put 10-20 pounds back on the deadlift if I'm doing a long diet...say 4 months...which is slooow, especially after you've lost 30-40 or even 50 pounds. I am kind of spit-balling numbers here too...it isn't like I'm getting huge on a severe deficit (I'm small as you pointed out in the comparison to HGP haha) - but I think people see that initial strength drop and freak and it's not necessary. And like you pointed out - for HGP it's going to be a big drop and may not bottom out as fast - because he has a lot more glycogen to deplete, etc.

Hard work...yeah...I'm out.

And....you may not be far off with the "just do you" comment. It may have been my way of saying, "Just be yourself" or, it could have a double meaning as, "Go F#ck yourself". Who really knows?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like: "You are the lube for my hand" ? LOL

;)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets cut out all the theoretical stuff and start eating nothing: 3....2....1....Go!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My search history is all about bodybuilding, like: "How to build a body from clay using your azz cheeks."

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short but effective back workout + a bit shoulders
-kept pauses between sets to 20 sec. max
-kept pauses between exercises to 60-90 sec

EZ-bar pendlay rows, narrow grip, no amrap
200lbs x12/10/10 RP 5 RP3

Seated row narrow grip
150lbs x20
200lbs x15
230lbs x10/ RP5 RP 5

Lat pull down
150lbs x15/17
220lbs x10 /8 RP4 RP3

Straight arm lat push down
65lbs x15
80lbs x12/12 RP7 RP5

Face pulls
4 sets

Cable bent over low pulley 3.1.1.
20lbs x12/12/10 RP 8 RP 5

One armed standing DB arnold press
35lbs x12
40lbs x9/7 RP5 RP3

Meal: spaghetti Bolognese

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your rows are always impressive!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Short but effective back workout + a bit shoulders
-kept pauses between sets to 20 sec. max
-kept pauses between exercises to 60-90 sec

EZ-bar pendlay rows, narrow grip, no amrap
200lbs x12/10/10 RP 5 RP3

Seated row narrow grip
150lbs x20
200lbs x15
230lbs x10/ RP5 RP 5

Lat pull down
150lbs x15/17
220lbs x10 /8 RP4 RP3

Straight arm lat push down
65lbs x15
80lbs x12/12 RP7 RP5

Face pulls
4 sets

Cable bent over low pulley 3.1.1.
20lbs x12/12/10 RP 8 RP 5

One armed standing DB arnold press
35lbs x12
40lbs x9/7 RP5 RP3

Meal: spaghetti Bolognese
You should try a good chicken spaghetti. I personally like using dark meat. Legs and thighs

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your rows are always impressive!
Yes, I'm impressed too :) , my presses -on the other hand, really suck, LOL

You should try a good chicken spaghetti. I personally like using dark meat. Legs and thighs
ANY spaghetti are my favorites, with chicken, pork, cow -or platipus. Hehe!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You should try a rabbit sauce picque look it up very good. And a great healthy CAJUN recipe from South Louisiana. I made this for my wife and daughter and they loved it. Till they found out they where eating rabbit. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should try a rabbit sauce picque look it up very good. And a great healthy CAJUN recipe from South Louisiana. I made this for my wife and daughter and they loved it. Till they found out they where eating rabbit. Lol
I would eat it! There isn't much I wouldn't eat besides: (write bodily fluid of choice here)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ain't that funny how that works. If you fed me leg of lamb and it tasted good then you told me what it was really a rottweiler's leg then I would be like "Well Damn. Rottweiler steak is pretty good!
I would eat it! There isn't much I wouldn't eat besides: (write bodily fluid of choice here)
Yeah pretty much...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

Feeling good, some pressure in my head, like dull headache. Will check BP. The extra carbs yesterday (meal was huge, easily 1800-2000kcal) may give me energy for my today's workout.
Skipped the scale, because the mofo lies.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have more or less abandoned my own thread, so I will post this here. I am on a break again *sigh*. I was diagnosed earlier this week with a herniated cervical disc in my neck (HNP 6/7). The main affect is nerve pain down my left arm, from the shoulder to my fingers. I am being treated by my ortho with high dose prednisone and PT, of which I had the first session today. Almost brought tears to my eyes a couple of times. I am trying like a mutha to avoid surgery, so I am sticking with it. Something about cutting on the spine at the base of my neck just gives me the willies.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I have more or less abandoned my own thread, so I will post this here. I am on a break again *sigh*. I was diagnosed earlier this week with a herniated cervical disc in my neck (HNP 6/7). The main affect is nerve pain down my left arm, from the shoulder to my fingers. I am being treated by my ortho with high dose prednisone and PT, of which I had the first session today. Almost brought tears to my eyes a couple of times. I am trying like a mutha to avoid surgery, so I am sticking with it. Something about cutting on the spine at the base of my neck just gives me the willies.
This is bad news, bro. I had a severed nerve in that place, it paralyzed my left triceps, also index and middle finger were numb. Pain was awful, held my arm over my head most of the time.Took one year for the nerve to regrow. Corticosteroids and Tramadol the only things that helped somewhat. Did rehab with magnets, sound and whatnot -to no avail. A Cuban neurologist told me to stop rehab, because its money thrown down the bin.
A chiropractor -on the other hand helped with the pain tremendously.
Everything nerve involved will take time, b-vitamins are the only supplements I took, no idea if it helped in the long run.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
This is bad news, bro. I had a severed nerve in that place, it paralyzed my left triceps, also index and middle finger were numb. Pain was awful, held my arm over my head most of the time.Took one year for the nerve to regrow. Corticosteroids and Tramadol the only things that helped somewhat. Did rehab with magnets, sound and whatnot -to no avail. A Cuban neurologist told me to stop rehab, because its money thrown down the bin.
Everything nerve involved will take time, b-vitamins are the only supplements I took, no idea if it helped in the long run.
Thanks, depending on how things go with the PT and steroids I am currently prescribed I may start looking elsewhere. But it is still early in the process. the PT today, while it hurt like h3ll during it, I feel much better now than I did yesterday. They did do what I would call an "adjustment" of sorts in addition to some TENS. So that lines up with your experience of help from a Chiro. I am just focused on healing and not getting fat while doing it *sigh*.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to suggest a good chiro, and soft tissue person. Often issues like that have to do with tightness and trigger points elsewhere that pull things out of whack. So make sure to have the musculature around the area checked for trigger points and what not because releasing them can often allow proper realignment. IE make it heal properly instead of creating new imbalances.

Good luck!!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I was going to suggest a good chiro, and soft tissue person. Often issues like that have to do with tightness and trigger points elsewhere that pull things out of whack. So make sure to have the musculature around the area checked for trigger points and what not because releasing them can often allow proper realignment. IE make it heal properly instead of creating new imbalances.

Good luck!!!
They also suspect that my frozen shoulder (from my rotator cuff repair) led to an imbalance while lifting that may have contributed to the herniation. So, yea, alignment is everything. That will be addressed once I am "healthy" enough to survive that therapy (IE: after this disc resolves itself and the nerve damage heals).

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn brother that SUCKS!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate hearing that Sparkss. Hopefully you can get it squared away without surgery!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
HGP, what was your experience with Telmisartan? Did it help acutely? or did it take time to take affect? Any negative sides that you experienced? From what I recall you were close to a hypertensive event when you tried it (and you are still here with us, so that is a good thing :)). Thanks!

EDIT: and what dosage did you use?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP, what was your experience with Telmisartan? Did it help acutely? or did it take time to take affect? Any negative sides that you experienced? From what I recall you were close to a hypertensive event when you tried it (and you are still here with us, so that is a good thing :)). Thanks!

EDIT: and what dosage did you use?
80mg/day lowered my systolic values by 10 points and the diastolic by about 8 points. Took a few days to do so. For about 3 month, I was able to eat more without getting fat, it ups metabolism. Currently not taking it.
No negative sides.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
80mg/day lowered my systolic values by 10 points and the diastolic by about 8 points. Took a few days to do so. For about 3 month, I was able to eat more without getting fat, it ups metabolism. Currently not taking it.
No negative sides.
ok, so you went for the highest dose, good to know. When did you take it, in the morning, or later in the day? And did you take Telmisartan or the combo Telmisartan Hctz? thanks!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok, so you went for the highest dose, good to know. When did you take it, in the morning, or later in the day? And did you take Telmisartan or the combo Telmisartan Hctz? thanks!
I've used telmisartan as well only at 40mg, which did nothing at all, FWIW.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I've used telmisartan as well only at 40mg, which did nothing at all, FWIW.
How long did you use it before assessing the affects? I had heard that it can take as much as several weeks to start taking affect, but apparently HGP saw results a bit sooner. Did you use the hctz combo? Thanks for sharing your experiences with it!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long did you use it before assessing the affects? I had heard that it can take as much as several weeks to start taking affect, but apparently HGP saw results a bit sooner. Did you use the hctz combo? Thanks for sharing your experiences with it!
I used it for 4 months without the HCTZ.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything to report on weight loss? How's the workout going?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mornings, only Telmisartan. Later I took Telmisartan-Lisinopril combo + a diuretic, remember, I had 180/120. 80mg Telmisartan is advised, effects are subtle.

Anything to report on weight loss? How's the workout going?
Day 16:
Yesterday was off, had 1 meal anyway, about 1000kcal. Weight is going down, so does energy and strength.
I'm pleased with the mirror, progress is visible.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is off again.
That is why:

[video=youtube;bn7A32KkW48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7A32KkW48[/video]

The vid may also explain, why I consider US hurricanes to be just queefs.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is off again.
That is why:

That's some Wizard of Oz shyt right there! Better keep your head down hairygrandpa!!

CJNator

Awards
Today is off again.
That is why:

[video=youtube;bn7A32KkW48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn7A32KkW48[/video]

Oh ****! That's nuts!