NTBM's Dermacrine

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to FEEL the results of that! (No, not feel you Matt, I meant the Transaderm!)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to see the results of that
You will most likely in August/September time frame. I am taking a break from anything too harsh and this fits the bill perfectly.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to FEEL the results of that! (No, not feel you Matt, I meant the Transaderm!)
My GF may take offense to you feeling me... scratch that, so will I!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is the ETA on the Derma?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No definitive date, I thought it was mid July too, but you never know with production, shipping, and so many layers of communication. Trust me, we're not trying to keep it from you, I'm wanting it just as bad as y'all and the rest of the reps.

To tide me over I got some Formastanzol to get my TD fix, LOL!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No definitive date, I thought it was mid July too, but you never know with production, shipping, and so many layers of communication. Trust me, we're not trying to keep it from you, I'm wanting it just as bad as y'all and the rest of the reps.

To tide me over I got some Formastanzol to get my TD fix, LOL!
True. It will be well worth it when it finally does show up :thumbsup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff will be flying off the shelves!! Long awaited and its finally coming.....looks like I'm spending some more money...:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only that, but Need2Slin is back in stock along with a bunch of the other good stuff!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
need2slin, bridge, Dermacrine on the way,everything pretty much. Protein deals, sh!t is popin off

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean Transaderm, not dermacrine...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our long awaited Transaderm is on its way. Its looking like Sunday night or Monday morning it may be for sale. There are 100 available and it will sell fast so keep that in mind.

We will update more when we find out more ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It seems like after this batch sells out it could be another 4-6 weeks minimum so get this stuff fast guys!

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Our long awaited Transaderm is on its way. Its looking like Sunday night or Monday morning it may be for sale. There are 100 available and it will sell fast so keep that in mind.

We will update more when we find out more ;)
That's fine, I'm only going to buy fifty so there will be some left over for everyone else. :evil:j/k

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Surprised its still in stock

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, thanks man! going be some good stuff, im sure!
I hope so, I'm planning on ordering it!

I also enjoy adding some extra bulk powders to transdermals, so I'm stoked to add something to this with the DMSO in it. AWESOME carrier!

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
I also enjoy adding some extra bulk powders to transdermals, so I'm stoked to add something to this with the DMSO in it. AWESOME carrier!

I think ive seen you mention this before..any link to what you have tried?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think ive seen you mention this before..any link to what you have tried?
Be SMART with your POWDERS, or PM me questions...

7-oxo
11-oxo
yohimbine
clenbuterol (not good applying close to heart/chest)
arginine (over 500% more effective TD vs oral, good for vasodilation)
raspberry ketones
other non-methyl PHs (if you still have some or can get some, 1/4 AD...)
anything with a MW < 300...

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks for the examples man! ill do some research- about all ive done is powered aspirin or advil liquid gel and DMSO..but this is before i knew about MW...so im not even sure if that worked, lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not see this on any of the websites... I suggest a link be posted. Enough with the cryptic, just post a direct link to where it is.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not see this on any of the websites... I suggest a link be posted. Enough with the cryptic, just post a direct link to where it is.
I wish it were up already, I haven't seen it either and I'm checking regularly. Sorry, but I'm as in the dark as when they're going to load it as you are. Maybe Rick has better intel...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I have this baby right now on hand...5 pumps of PP dermacrine was like mayo but 5 pumps of RLS version was like nothing. NO JOKE! It is a MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller bottle(and dermacrine was only for 27 days and this is for 60) and it dries super damn quick!

Nate won this round...he really backed up to what he was talking about.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
I have this baby right now on hand...5 pumps of PP dermacrine was like mayo but 5 pumps of RLS version was like nothing. NO JOKE! It is a MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller bottle(and dermacrine was only for 27 days and this is for 60) and it dries super damn quick!

Nate won this round...he really backed up to what he was talking about.
THIS is what ive been hoping for...now, if it works, you got a lifetime buyer, lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish it were up already, I haven't seen it either and I'm checking regularly. Sorry, but I'm as in the dark as when they're going to load it as you are. Maybe Rick has better intel...
I'm assuming it will be up at NTBM or RLS sometime today, but I haven't heard anything definitive yet...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
whatever's left out of the 100 bottles should be up on the site very soon

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatever's left out of the 100 bottles should be up on the site very soon
What do you mean whatever is left? Was there a pre-sale that just so happened to not be informed about? I even get all the NTBM rants from Nate, can't think he would forget to mention this...

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
What do you mean whatever is left? Was there a pre-sale that just so happened to not be informed about? I even get all the NTBM rants from Nate, can't think he would forget to mention this...
i was wondering the same thing..plus no updates here or on needto's site, which just sucks. sort of like PP's andro-mess sucked. ' HEY its ready today! ' then nothing. anyway, i understand to a point..im sure PP is gonna probably really put this stuff under the microscope so im guessing Nate wants it perfect. but an update would be cool.

Last edited:
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was wondering the same thing..plus no updates here or on needto's site, which is sucks. sort of like PP's andro-mess sucked. ' HEY its ready today! ' then nothing. anyway, i understand to a point..im sure PP is gonna probably really put this stuff under the microscope so im guessing Nate wants it perfect. but an update would be cool.
I wish I had something to tell you guys, I'll check back with HQ and see what's going on. No word on why it's not posted...

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I agree, this is starting to blow. all hype and no goods. They have to be careful with a bunch of guys with hormones all jacked up:rasp:
i was wondering the same thing..plus no updates here or on needto's site, which is sucks. sort of like PP's andro-mess sucked. ' HEY its ready today! ' then nothing. anyway, i understand to a point..im sure PP is gonna probably really put this stuff under the microscope so im guessing Nate wants it perfect. but an update would be cool.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My whole deal is that I am not a fan of the business practices or attitude that Nate projects; there are good products so I look past it. My patience gets tried with antics like this, don't over promise and under deliver. Just tell people here, it is up, this is the price and here is how many we have. Sorry for the delay, yada yada yada. NTBM reps, you have a rough job gentlemen, I don't envy it at all considering your boss.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to get back to y'all. I've sent some notes to HQ, but haven't heard anything back.

I know they're pretty busy trying to get a new site up and running (launches tomorrow), so that may be the hold up, I don't know.

As soon as I hear something, I'll let y'all know. Sorry for the inconvenience, it wasn't our intent to build up false hopes, hype, or expectations. We will deliver though, so hold tight!

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks again for the update, man..

im just interested because ive delayed a cycle most of the summer pending the new stuff..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, this is starting to blow. all hype and no goods. They have to be careful with a bunch of guys with hormones all jacked up:rasp:
Lay off the clomid!!!! LOL!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My whole deal is that I am not a fan of the business practices or attitude that Nate projects; there are good products so I look past it. My patience gets tried with antics like this, don't over promise and under deliver. Just tell people here, it is up, this is the price and here is how many we have. Sorry for the delay, yada yada yada. NTBM reps, you have a rough job gentlemen, I don't envy it at all considering your boss.
I agree that communication could be improved. Hopefully we can get better at that. Thanks for your patience.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks again for the update, man..

im just interested because ive delayed a cycle most of the summer pending the new stuff..
I know what it's like, I'm holding off a decision on a contest depending on whether I get a certain set of products or not! It sucks to wait when you're so psyched up and ready to go!