NP SALE!

TX MUSCLE

Awards
I just got home from a long tennis lesson all sweaty and smelly, and im afraid i'll miss a sale if i take a shower.

FML :D

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
im minutes from placing an order. i wanna get those beta alanine tabs!! anymore suprises? reveal them plzzzzzzzz

xazzu

Awards
I guess someone will have to stay at work late today and its not me :D
ha, I left work to hit the gym after it was announced the grand finale wouldn't be out until this evening.

Now I'm back and refreshing every 5 minutes! Missed out on the "dollar special", but the protein is the only one I may have snagged - no biggie.

ViperKing666

Awards
We figured everybody was already shredded for the summer so we took it down....

Naw, was just a limited time sale. It would have made the DCP supply disappear in no-time.
That really sucks, I was waiting for it to go back up.

Rhys26

Awards
What's the time over there now so I can work out the time difference?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
give it up steve..............

I need an excuse to buy some more ridiculously priced Somnidren GH. whooops, its OOS.

Rhys26

Awards
Yes the wait is getting quite long :p

After all this I really hope its a product I want :)

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
RPN Havoc, $20/bottle!
Put me down for 5 of 'em.....(wishful thinking)

Rhys26

Awards
What are the chances this sale is going to be postponed a day given it's not up yet?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's 9:30, I dont see why anyone would wait until they got home from work to kick-off the sale. I'm putting it down as a 7:1 against it being up tonight. 7 to keep things hopeful and lucky ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
geese... I missed out on those $1 deals... cant a man work for awhile and still get some deals? :frustrate:

I sure hope there was an order limit for those deals of 1 per order or that is totally unfair!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
geese... I missed out on those $1 deals... cant a man work for awhile and still get some deals? :frustrate:

I sure hope there was an order limit for those deals of 1 per order or that is totally unfair!
Im with you DF..........

Damnt, im sitting here in FL on vacation(slackin hard) and missin deals left and right......

damn ninjas lol :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I saw that, but I'm not about to place an order simply based on that product.. good deal though but I still have some from awhile back, the other items were the bomb... wish i had gotten in on them... but I take it not many ppl did!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im with you DF..........

Damnt, im sitting here in FL on vacation(slackin hard) and missin deals left and right......

at least you have a good excuse for missing these deals.... slacking really hard on vacation probably sipping on a pina colada I bet :D

I just turned my eyes from the screen and puff its all gone

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
no group hug until the 1 dollar protein deals are back.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I'll survive the vote for the rep you guys get to sacrifice when this deal isn't up by midnight... Oh wait, you mean you forgot about that :spank:
With you continuing to raise our hopes, i doubt it my friend...

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Im with you DF..........

You just missed the cold front, it was in the 40's this past week. I was on vacation in Orlando (45 minutes away from home)!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You just missed the cold front, it was in the 40's this past week. I was on vacation in Orlando (45 minutes away from home)!
Yeah it was 85 today, went to the gym while the family laid at the pool.

Im in Dunnelon(sp), laying back in a gated retirement community with the kinfolk.................

Granny takin care of me hand and foot..........Got a whole crisper full of candy bars, two cakes, ......... there went the diet.....:donut:

Looks like rain is to the north, hope it dont hit me whilst Im here.

back to ridin steve's arse about this sale............

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
which state is that bro? Slaking hard? :mischievous:

j/k

Florida rocks!!

Yes it does.

And YES I AM.

Even if the rain is coming in,,,,,,,,,its better than being in MO. Working my tail off..........

wheres that ninja steveoph, with the 1 dollar sales?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Busy delivering packages ;) Actually off to bed.

Also since this was under wraps until Monday.... when I get back from my fasted cardio session tomorrow I should be able to spill the beans, right? :D

xazzu

Awards
Busy delivering packages ;) Actually off to bed.

Also since this was under wraps until Monday.... when I get back from my fasted cardio session tomorrow I should be able to spill the beans, right? :D
Will give me something to look forward to when I get to work then :cheers:

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
420 sale! Although people may forget to place their orders ;(

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys remember the ATW sale from not too long ago? How could we improve on that? Well how about these babies

Full details coming... in a few hours? That is my not-so-secret teaser ;) Now who wants some PB Cup?

$23.99!!!

Edit: I think everbody is sleeping :D It must be a conspiracy, but the Blender Bottles are OOS somehow, I thought we had oodles of them :confused: