Nootropic testing- testers needed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a multi compound nootropic supp we need to run some testing on.
5 ingredients.
Most we well known. ONe is relatively unknown but well tested in humans. None are known to have negative side effects that would be of concern.
There are no racetams or chemical nootropic drugs in there. 100% plant based or naturally present.
I cannot disclose the ingredients as this may effect the trial.

I expect it to be slightly stimulating. there is 50mg caffeine in each cap as well as another slightly stimulating ingredient. 2caps daily is the expected dose.

I would like to have 4 serious testers who can commit to running a trial for us.
We need you to commit to taking the product for the duration= 30 days.
We need you to take some online memory and cognitive function tests before taking the product and while taking the product. These actual test results can remain private if you like.
The goal, of course, is to show that taking the product increases memory and learning and cognitive function as a whole.

500+ posts
not blacklisted
not a rep for a direct competitor.

Youll get=
Free bottle of the new product.
To be part of a public trial which contributes to our community and the scientific community.
A second bottle if you like the first.

The product is ready to ship and we can begin as soon as we have 4 testers.

Ill take this to the public forum if I have too.

Please reply below and let us know you are interested!

CJNator

Awards
I would not mind doing this at all and I may just have my results public. I have always interested in improving cognitive performance and memory.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im absolutely interested. If all is required is a some online testing for you guys im 100% willing to volunteer.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be very interested in this. Improving memory is something I have been working on, since hitting 50.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap yes. Ive got years of nootropic experience. Early morning workouts, late nights working, family, etc. log everything with detail.

Love what you do! Keep it up!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
little late to this, but if one of the above back out or you add another, I would love to log this. things seem to happen when you get old!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. You guys are all in.
PM me and we will get everything going.

We can use this thread for talking about which tests you guys will use etc.
Im open to suggestions. I just want some tests that will show memory and learning scores so we can compare.

======================== LOG OP CLOSED===================================

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
pm'ed and thank you brundel

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent. Thanks brundel. Really looking forward to it.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Very excited! Thank you!

I just started a new job that significantly more intellectually demanding than my previous gig. I've been looking for something new while taking a break from racetams...

Any contraindications or things to avoid during the test?

Currently taking staple supps and vitamins, cissus, natty test booster, td Laxogenin, and of coarse Follidrone 2.0...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Very excited! Thank you!

I just started a new job that significantly more intellectually demanding than my previous gig. I've been looking for something new while taking a break from racetams...

Any contraindications or things to avoid during the test?

Currently taking staple supps and vitamins, cissus, natty test booster, td Laxogenin, and of coarse Follidrone 2.0...
I dont see any contradictions.
I expect this to be a nice smooth product. I cant say much as we are running a trial.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK so I got everyones info I think.
Ill send out an email later with links to some initial tests to take.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I feel like we're all in a waiting room waiting -cause that's what you in a waiting room but my ADD IS kicking in. Lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So...what happened to this? Scrapped it? brundel

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working on getting you guys= the testers, a list of links to take some basic memory, spatial learning and IQ tests.
We will run before, mid way, and after.
We can then compare each testers numbers and the numbers on average to get an idea how the product is effecting your brain.
So dont start taking your product yet!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So...what happened to this? Scrapped it? brundel
No.
Just takes time to get the product to you. you should have your pack today.
Hold off on taking it until we get the initial tests run.
Ill finalize the list this afternoon.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IQ test, I wish Alpha1agreda was doing this log so we can laug- wait, I take that back, sorry buddy,
FireTitan and Brandinooooo need to take this IQ test, Alpha1agreda and I need a good laugh

lmao

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how I missed this. In for results. Looking for new noot formulas for sure

CJNator

Awards
It arrived today :)! I'll post up a log once I get the link for the testing.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IMG_1477348049.769830.jpg

Got mine. This is it folks

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, mine was waiting for me too. Ready to get this ball rollin'!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
IQ test, I wish Alpha1agreda was doing this log so we can laug- wait, I take that back, sorry buddy,
FireTitan and Brandinooooo need to take this IQ test, Alpha1agreda and I need a good laugh

lmao
I'll take the IQ test.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'll take the IQ test.
im pretty sure the question

"if Debbie does dallas, how many guys are left in the state of Texas for her to do" will not be on the test
Alpha1agreda FireTitan

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I like a nootropic but without caffeine. Still very interested since it's BLR stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Subbed. I like a nootropic but without caffeine. Still very interested since it's BLR stuff
I have a feeling the caf in this (50mg) is just to get things going, im not a big caf guy, so this is very doable for me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for brain gainz.
Sorry I missed this one but looking forward to a shot at the next BIG thing brundel has in store.

Say no more. Say no more. Nudge nudge. Wink.

Had to toss in a Monty Python bit to prove I'm old. Gasp. :D

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for brain gainz.
Sorry I missed this one but looking forward to a shot at the next BIG thing brundel has in store.

Say no more. Say no more. Nudge nudge. Wink.

Had to toss in a Monty Python bit to prove I'm old. Gasp. :D
So that's where the smell of elderberrys is coming from.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok lets start with these tests.
Ive taken them all and most only take about 5 min. Even the iq one that says 40 min I did in 6 min.
Take each test accordingly and record your results. Take at a specific time of the day. Not when your tired or burned out.
We will repeat testing at the same time of day and same circumstances except the second time youll be on NZT. :)

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/dashboard =4 memory tests. Take once before and during.

https://memtrax.com/test/ free latency test.

http://psychologytoday/tests go to IQ and take the memory test

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf General IQ test

Keep in mind these tests dont necessarily reflect your actual IQ its just a tool to use to gauge brain function, recollection times and to see if memory has improved at all.

1. take the tests.
2. take 1 cap twice a day for 2 weeks.
3. repeat the test with at least one cap in your system.

Also I want you guys to chime in here and report any other effects such as noticeable clarity, recollection, alertness, focus etc.
So this will be a meta log for all of you guys to talk about whats happening day to day. This will allow us to have a more well contained compilation of the effects and results as a whole.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The caff is only 50mg per cap. Not at all intended to stimulate you. Its there for its effects on brain function and its synergy with other ingredients in this regard. Should be able to take it without noticeable caffeine stimulation. Might feel stimulated but not from caffeine ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also this formula may change. This is a test to see how well the ingredients work together.
All of them, 5 in total, have a specific purpose.
We may change things.
May add things.
May subtract.
For now enjoy. There are some very interesting extracts in the mix ;). More than one has been shown to increase cognitive function, memory and learning capacity in adults. So I expect good things.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Awesome-sauce. Thanks brundel. Will plan on taking tests tomorrow morning (already pretty burnt from work today!)

CJNator

Awards
I'll do the tests and the log today then start the supplement tomorrow!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Awesome-sauce. Thanks brundel. Will plan on taking tests tomorrow morning (already pretty burnt from work today!)
me as well, I forgot my sign on info- took me 20 to log on, then I remembered I can auto save it. I hope I remembered to do that

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we each running separate logs, or are we posting everything here.

I apparently really need this, cause I'm already confused

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post #38 states this will be a log for all of us. Dont let cjnator confuse you lol. Im sure brundel wont mind if we want to run an individual log though.

CJNator

Awards
Are we each running separate logs, or are we posting everything here.

I apparently really need this, cause I'm already confused
Post #38 states this will be a log for all of us. Dont let cjnator confuse you lol. Im sure brundel wont mind if we want to run an individual log though.
Ops lol that's my bad, this is why I'm a good subject too lol. I'll post my before and after test results on this too.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went ahead and took my tests this evening.

MemTrax test - 92% correct .865 seconds Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark tests - 1957 points in Visual Memory / 41 on Verbal Memory / Reaction Time of 325.0ms / 11 on Number Memory
Psychology Today Memory Test - 81
IQ Test - 105

FYI, The IQ test seemed to give me the most issues. It definitely wasn't what I was anticipating it to be. And is it wrong that there is a certain competitive part of me that wants to take it again just to smash my previous scores? And another smart*ss derailer part of me that just wants to make a Forrest Gump joke right now. (Sorry, but there it is)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Welp....that made me feel not so smart...

Human Benchmark
Number memory: 10 digits, 69%
Reaction Time: 239 ms
Verbal Memory: 22 points
Visual Memory: level 7, score 2698

MemTrax: 90%, mean reaction time 0.827 seconds

Psychology Today: 74

Iqtest: 101

I think I'm in the wrong forum...I thought we were going to be testing each other's mammories!