Nootropic testing- testers needed.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Probably not related, as it's a recurring problem for me, but I woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep this morning. Still feeling good though.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the first day that I can honestly say that I don't seem to feel anything from his. Could be due to the fact I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night, so we'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. How's everyone else doing?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good. No significant differences to report.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been in the research game for many years lol. Everything from the 2c's when they were new to thieno's to flouropiracetam.
These are drugs though. Interesting stuff but because this is a "dietary supplement" it has to stay within legal guidelines. This means many of the things you would think of are off limits. Even racetams are off my list as they are not anywhere near a dietary supp.
Instead of using something like a racetam I have chosen a handful of ingredients that each play a specific role. Again I cant say much but there will be alot to talk about when this is done.

I dont doubt you know your noots. I just doubt these would be your first, second or even 10th choice.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably not related, as it's a recurring problem for me, but I woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep this morning. Still feeling good though.
Still good to note. It being a recurring thing helps us know if its related or not. The product may be slightly stimulating though so maybe dont take it after 5-6pm.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
These are drugs though. Interesting stuff but because this is a "dietary supplement" it has to stay within legal guidelines. This means many of the things you would think of are off limits. Even racetams are off my list as they are not anywhere near a dietary supp.
Instead of using something like a racetam I have chosen a handful of ingredients that each play a specific role. Again I cant say much but there will be alot to talk about when this is done.

I dont doubt you know your noots. I just doubt these would be your first, second or even 10th choice.
Ahh I got ya. That's awesome bro. Pm me after this log is done so I can talk to you about it more. Things like that always interest me

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the first day that I can honestly say that I don't seem to feel anything from his. Could be due to the fact I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night, so we'll have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. How's everyone else doing?
Ultimately the real test will be the memory,latency,IQ tests. If you guys feel nothing but these numbers change significantly we have a winner.
If it makes you feel fantastic though it will be all the better :)
Maybe because you didnt sleep. I feel TERRIBLE if I dont sleep.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh I got ya. That's awesome bro. Pm me after this log is done so I can talk to you about it more. Things like that always interest me
Dude you should see some of the obscure stim and PED lists I have.
The nootropic research has just recently become a thing for me. Its so interesting how the brain works. Unfortunately people only look at one thing. Like acetylcholine for example. The problem is if you increase acetylcholine and thats the only thing you do youll likely experience more negative than positive. Because like most bio systems the body seeks homeostasis and each action taken and increase seen has a reaction or increase/decrease of something else. So we have to attack from multiple angles in order to get the results we want without negative sides. With noots some of the sides can be nasty and long lasting. So Ive dont my homework and used a combo of relatively mild ingredients that combined have a strong effect.

For sure. Once this is over Im down ;)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dude you should see some of the obscure stim and PED lists I have.
The nootropic research has just recently become a thing for me. Its so interesting how the brain works. Unfortunately people only look at one thing. Like acetylcholine for example. The problem is if you increase acetylcholine and thats the only thing you do youll likely experience more negative than positive. Because like most bio systems the body seeks homeostasis and each action taken and increase seen has a reaction or increase/decrease of something else. So we have to attack from multiple angles in order to get the results we want without negative sides. With noots some of the sides can be nasty and long lasting. So Ive dont my homework and used a combo of relatively mild ingredients that combined have a strong effect.

For sure. Once this is over Im down ;)
Man that's awesome you guys are actually taking your time with developing it right. I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You have piqued my curiosity. I'm always interested in nootropics. I have a few guesses; it'll be fun to see if any of them end up being correct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's a mad man lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol!!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
You have piqued my curiosity. I'm always interested in nootropics. I have a few guesses; it'll be fun to see if any of them end up being correct.
I was gonna tag you but I forgot. I knew it would interest you as well.

CJNator

Awards
Good weekend and this nootropic definitely made me more social, couldn't stop talking when I was drunk lol but it kept my mind right too.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lack of sleep was most likely responsible for this. Today was back to the sense of "awareness" that I've been experiencing so far. It's interesting to note that my thoughts seem to be more "fluid" than usual.

And I'm definitely feeling differently than I did before. Unfortunately, trying to explain these feelings is like explaining colors. I'm really anxious to see what the tests look like next week.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No changes for me above what's already been noted. Feeling of more awareness for about 3 hours after dosing remains, which has me wondering about the half life, which someone (@smith_69 ?) mentioned in an earlier post. I'm five days away from re-testing, and curious to see the results

Last edited:
JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
About the same for me. Nothing earth shattering, but possibly slightly more focused and clear when working (research & writing on complex regulatory and legal issues) and discussing work.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How has this product been for sociability? I know that's not what it's geared towards, but some noots make me a little anti-social and not want to engage in conversations. Any positive or negative to not on this so far from the testers?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How has this product been for sociability? I know that's not what it's geared towards, but some noots make me a little anti-social and not want to engage in conversations. Any positive or negative to not on this so far from the testers?
I personally haven't noticed any difference. Having said that, I have worked with the public for the last 25 years and can pretty much fake interest and politeness at will, which irritates my wife to no end.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
No negatives. Possibly some positive.

CJNator

Awards
It makes me more sociable, I'm social smoker but it makes me more anti social around certain people ironically, this nootropic makes me more likely to want to talk.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't noticed any difference. Having said that, I have worked with the public for the last 25 years and can pretty much fake interest and politeness at will, which irritates my wife to no end.
I see how you are. So that's why your always so polite to me lol.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see how you are. So that's why your always so polite to me lol.
You're new haircut looks amazing, and it looks like your d1ck got bigger too

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Will retest tomorrow morning under same conditions as initial test...but under the influence of the unknown nootropics....

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe im done on Wed. I haven't really noticed much of the "euphoria" anymore other than that one time.

I did have a huge biostatistics test yesterday that i crammed for hard on Saturday and yesterday pre test - i wont know my score for a while but i felt fantastic about it and was even able to remember things that i just skimmed over because I didnt think theyd be on the test. I usually would have had an idea, but i really do think this stuff helped with recollection of information.

Also, havent had any further GI issues like i did on day 1. I have consistently taken it with food since then though.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went ahead and took my tests this evening.

MemTrax test - 92% correct .865 seconds Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark tests - 1957 points in Visual Memory / 41 on Verbal Memory / Reaction Time of 325.0ms / 11 on Number Memory
Psychology Today Memory Test - 81
IQ Test - 105

FYI, The IQ test seemed to give me the most issues. It definitely wasn't what I was anticipating it to be. And is it wrong that there is a certain competitive part of me that wants to take it again just to smash my previous scores? And another smart*ss derailer part of me that just wants to make a Forrest Gump joke right now. (Sorry, but there it is)

Test results 11/08
MemTrax test - 96% .737 Mean Reaction Time
Human Benchmark Tests
Visual Memory- 6687
Verbal Memory - 47
Reaction Time - 321.0 ms
Number Memory - 10 digits
Psychology Today Memory Test - 84
IQ Test - 115

All test scores have improved with the exception of the Number Memory. There is a large difference in the Visual Memory from the initial test, but I'm leaning towards a record keeping error on my part on the first one. On that site, my password doesn't work so I hit the reset password button. When I followed the link emailed to me and reset my password, it still comes up Invalid Password. I sent them an email explaining the problem, and will post a follow up when that is resolved.

I'm excited to see just how far this goes, and what the possibilities are for this type of supplement. Two questions for brundel; Do we re-test every two weeks, and what would you think about upping the dose to 3 caps per day?

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Welp....that made me feel not so smart...

Human Benchmark
Number memory: 10 digits, 69%
Reaction Time: 239 ms
Verbal Memory: 22 points
Visual Memory: level 7, score 2698

MemTrax: 90%, mean reaction time 0.827 seconds

Psychology Today: 74

Iqtest: 101

I think I'm in the wrong forum...I thought we were going to be testing each other's mammories!

Two weeks later; test results:

Human Benchmark
Reaction Time: 205 ms
Verbal Memory: 46 points!
Visual Memory: level 7,
score 6810!

MemTrax: 98%, mean reaction time 0.768 seconds!

Psychology Today: 90
-though I honestly answered these subjective questions both times, the increased score here is likely reflective of an increased confidence in my memory.

Iqtest: 110

Holy $h!t. Was not expecting such significant increases in test scores. While it could be argued that taking the test a second time would show an increase in and of itself, I think the nature of the tests and the two week time frame minimizes this as a complicating factor.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this as a nootropic. It's extremely subtle, but there is a noticeable increase in short term memory and mood, lessened social anxiety, and for me in particular: increased verbal recall (less conversational brain farts for sure).

Very interested to see what exactly it is I've been taking...and what the final product and price point look like.

Thank you brundel for the great opportunity and for making me slightly less stupid!

Keep up the awesome work!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow!
The research indicated this is what we should see but honestly I dont know what to expect these days as so many studies are dubious in nature.
This is of course why I thoroughly test everything because Id say 7/10 times the extracts I test dont work the way they do in "clinical tests".
IN this case, however, it looks like we have hit the jackpot!

To see your IQ increase 10 points is incredible. Your actually smarter now! 10 points is not at all insignificant.
Plus the increases in memory, reaction time etc....pretty much everything went up in a major way. Im excited to say the least. I wanted something with little or no sides, no negatives but that I could prove would increase IQ and memory significantly. I know we still have more test results to come in but I think its pretty safe to say it looks like a positive result.

Im gonna wait till the rest of the results come in. If everything looks good we will go to production with this stuff.
This is exciting news to say the least.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
When can we throw money at you for a bottle of these magic pills?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed
You dont need to test again. Im not sure if numbers will continue to rise or not but Im sure there is a reasonable limit. For example I dont think if you took this for a year you would have a 145 iq. But thats not what we expected to happen anyways. What I had expected/hoped for was a statistically significant rise in test scores after 2 weeks administration. Looks like this is what we got.
Im not sure about upping the dose to 3 caps. IM gonna say I dont suggest it and your can choose to do so at your own risk. There are no highly toxic substances in there but everything has a limit. I also dont know if increasing the dose will have a positive result. The doses are set at the doses that were used in other studies. Above that I dont know what to expect.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre "Treatment" Test Results:

1. Human Benchmark Tests
a. Number Memory: Level 9 (50%)
b. Reaction Time: Avg - 358 ms (19%)
c. Verbal Memory: 44 points (70%)
d. Visual Memory: Level 8, 8799 points (41%)
2. Mem Trax Test: 92% correct - 0.856 mean reaction time
3. Psychology Today Memory Test: 73
4. General IQ Test: 108 -> finished with approximately 9 minutes left (out of 40).

*Total Time elapsed: 57 minutes (11:15 AM to 12:12 PM)
*Started testing 30 minutes after eating my usual breakfast of 4 eggs, 1oz pepperjack, and 1 8oz cup of coffee (~100mg of caffeine).
*No other supplements beforehand.
After two weeks on mystery BLR noot at 1 cap bid:
1. Human Benchmark Tests:
a. Number Memory: Level 10 (69%); +1 Level
b. Reaction Time: Avg of 337 ms (24%); Improvement of 21 ms
c. Verbal Memory: 129 points (98%); improvement of 85 points....
d. Visual Memory: Level 10, Score of 12,873 (59%); +2 levels, 4074 points
2. Memtrax: 96% correct, 0.668 second rxn time; +4% and 0.188 seconds
3. Psychology Today Subjective Memory Questionnaire: Score of 79, 6 point improvement
4. General IQ Test: 126; +18 points -> I forgot to look at how much time was left when I completed it. But, I would guess it was in the 10-15 minute range.

Start Time: 1115 AM (same time of day) End Time: 1207PM Total Time Elapsed: 52 minutes 5 minutes faster than pre tests, and this was even with a 2-3 minute interruption from my dad in the middle of the IQ test

*This was 3 hours post breakfast of 4 eggs, 1oz cheddar, 2oz green peppers + 1 cup of coffee (~100mg caffeine). I dosed my AM serving with this meal
*No other supplements today.

There was a substantial improvement in both my Human Benchmark Verbal Memory Score (44 points to 126 points) as well as the General IQ Test (108 to 126). I could absolutely tell the difference in the Verbal Memory test. It was seriously like the moment the word popped up I knew I had seen it before. The 3 times that I missed were with words that I thought I had seen which I hadn't. The IQ score, I really have no idea lol. I guess I was able to notice those patterns better or was able to form a better educated guess.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm understanding you correctly, then this is the end of the testing get phase? Is there anything else we need to do to continue testing this? If not, I may begin dosing 3 per day on work days, even though you recommend not doing so, and then retest on my own, even though you recommend not doing so. I'm still very much interested in this type of product, and am curious about the ingredients.

When do you feel this will be ready for release?

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The IQ test was the one with the most surprising change for me as well. Even though my score wasn't amazingly higher, it certainly went faster and the patterns were more apparent as I went.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After two weeks on mystery BLR noot at 1 cap bid:
1. Human Benchmark Tests:
a. Number Memory: Level 10 (69%); +1 Level
b. Reaction Time: Avg of 337 ms (24%); Improvement of 21 ms
c. Verbal Memory: 129 points (98%); improvement of 85 points....
d. Visual Memory: Level 10, Score of 12,873 (59%); +2 levels, 4074 points
2. Memtrax: 96% correct, 0.668 second rxn time; +4% and 0.188 seconds
3. Psychology Today Subjective Memory Questionnaire: Score of 79, 6 point improvement
4. General IQ Test: 126; +18 points -> I forgot to look at how much time was left when I completed it. But, I would guess it was in the 10-15 minute range.

Start Time: 1115 AM (same time of day) End Time: 1207PM Total Time Elapsed: 52 minutes 5 minutes faster than pre tests, and this was even with a 2-3 minute interruption from my dad in the middle of the IQ test

*This was 3 hours post breakfast of 4 eggs, 1oz cheddar, 2oz green peppers + 1 cup of coffee (~100mg caffeine).
*No other supplements today.

There was a substantial improvement in both my Human Benchmark Verbal Memory Score (44 points to 126 points) as well as the General IQ Test (108 to 126). I could absolutely tell the difference in the Verbal Memory test. It was seriously like the moment the word popped up I knew I had seen it before. The 3 times that I missed were with words that I thought I had seen which I hadn't. The IQ score, I really have no idea lol. I guess I was able to notice those patterns better or was able to form a better educated guess.
This is insane. 18 point increase in IQ!!!!!! Thats a 17% increase in IQ. Pretty impressive.
Its great that we were able to run this trial.
We just proved that taking a certain pill will increase your IQ, memory, reaction time, verbal and visual learning etc. I think its cool just for the science
but also together we have shown that this product works.
Its also great to be able to publicly show you guys how some of our testing is performed.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is awesome. I wish I could have taken this I just didn't have time to dedicate to the tests and logs. When this comes out I'll be buying some

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm understanding you correctly, then this is the end of the testing get phase? Is there anything else we need to do to continue testing this? If not, I may begin dosing 3 per day on work days, even though you recommend not doing so, and then retest on my own, even though you recommend not doing so. I'm still very much interested in this type of product, and am curious about the ingredients.

When do you feel this will be ready for release?
Well I can say I am interested to see how the test results look after a few days at 3 caps.
Ive talked to the guys who perform our extractions and source my raws for me and they are telling me they can ship in a couple of days. I just want to wait till all the results are in. Then Ill order raws. I also need to gauge what initial demand is going to be like so I know how much to order.

Could be ready for release in 30 days.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The IQ test was the one with the most surprising change for me as well. Even though my score wasn't amazingly higher, it certainly went faster and the patterns were more apparent as I went.
let me know how this turns out? I will take the feed back from someone in the old Fu ckers club?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two weeks later; test results:

Human Benchmark
Reaction Time: 205 ms
Verbal Memory: 46 points!
Visual Memory: level 7,
score 6810!

MemTrax: 98%, mean reaction time 0.768 seconds!

Psychology Today: 90
-though I honestly answered these subjective questions both times, the increased score here is likely reflective of an increased confidence in my memory.

Iqtest: 110

Holy $h!t. Was not expecting such significant increases in test scores. While it could be argued that taking the test a second time would show an increase in and of itself, I think the nature of the tests and the two week time frame minimizes this as a complicating factor.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this as a nootropic. It's extremely subtle, but there is a noticeable increase in short term memory and mood, lessened social anxiety, and for me in particular: increased verbal recall (less conversational brain farts for sure).

Very interested to see what exactly it is I've been taking...and what the final product and price point look like.

Thank you brundel for the great opportunity and for making me slightly less stupid!

Keep up the awesome work!
Good feedback bro!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10% increase in iq is very good. This is enough to make a significant difference in your daily cognitive function.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I've been struggling with more and more brain farts lately. Forgetting people's names that I have known for years... It's frustrating. Bummed I missed the opp to try it out, but looking forward to release day and trying it out!

CJNator

Awards
Well I can say I am interested to see how the test results look after a few days at 3 caps.
Ive talked to the guys who perform our extractions and source my raws for me and they are telling me they can ship in a couple of days. I just want to wait till all the results are in. Then Ill order raws. I also need to gauge what initial demand is going to be like so I know how much to order.

Could be ready for release in 30 days.
Tomorrow is day 14 buuuuut I'll do the tests after physical therapy :D! Is it possible to add another ingredient that won't put a huge dent in the pricing?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is day 14 buuuuut I'll do the tests after physical therapy :D! Is it possible to add another ingredient that won't put a huge dent in the pricing?
I think the product is well rounded.
What ingredient are you thinking of?

Currently we have a product that works, little or no sides and is all natural.

CJNator

Awards
I think the product is well rounded.
What ingredient are you thinking of?

Currently we have a product that works, little or no sides and is all natural.
Nothing in particular, I wasn't sure if you have any other ingredients in mind if these were to fall short. It definitely will be a seller with whatever is in it now, if something can be added with a small dent in the pricing IMO it can only benefit, nothing needs to be added though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think we fell short though. 10-18 point increase in iq is amazing I think.
If we had had poor results then we would have made changes all around. But I think when we hit on something that we know works I stick with it.
Plus I can also make a branch of BLR nootropic. So we could have several products that work in different ways. This increases iq and memory but there are also other ways we can improve cognitive function. Maybe well look at that next.

CJNator

Awards
Forgot to post here too lol

Human Benchmark-
Number Memory-You scored 7. You're currently in the top 18 percentile for this test!
Reaction Time-You scored 309.0. You're currently in the top 32 percentile for this test!
Verbal Memory-You're currently in the top 17 percentile for this test!
Visual Memory-You scored 5631. You're currently in the top 21 percentile for this test!

Metrax- Mean Reaction Time: 0.979 seconds

Psychology Today- I got 50

IQ Test- 100 IQ(this was so hard in the middle)
Human Benchmark-
Number Memory- You scored 8. You're currently in the top 31 percentile for this test!
Reaction Time- You scored 306.0. You're currently in the top 33 percentile for this test!
Verbal Memory- You scored 25. You're currently in the top 48 percentile for this test(I totally messed this up the first time around)
Visual Memory- You scored 6097. You're currently in the top 24 percentile for this test!

Metrax- Mean Reaction Time: 0.721 seconds 96% correct (not sure how i missed the percentage of correct matching this first time)

Psychology Today- 79

IQ Test- 104

Not bad at all, especally with 4 hours of sleep plus im hungry as **** right now lol i most likely improved a lot more then these numbers in the state im in now.