NOOTROL FAQ!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I just bought 2 bottles. I hope it's as good as it sounds.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
It is. Good enough that I bought 5.
Wow! You were one of the testers? Really glad to hear it. I'm a programmer and finding it harder and harder to stay focused for more than a half an hour at a time. And, I'm mentally tired. A lot.

I tried EvoMuse's noot but didn't feel anything from it.

BTW, is it 2 caps per day all at once? Or one in the morning and one at night?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! You were one of the testers? Really glad to hear it. I'm a programmer and finding it harder and harder to stay focused for more than a half an hour at a time. And, I'm mentally tired. A lot.

Split dose, one am and one pm. After the test period I dosed 3 per day and enjoyed it even more.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know this is not intended to give a stim rush or a high...but from your experience with it, do you think it be beneficial to someone trying to wean off of stimulants or taking a stim break?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is not intended to give a stim rush or a high...but from your experience with it. Do you think it be beneficial to someone trying to wean off of stimulants or taking a stim break?
If memory serves, there's only 50mg caffeine per pill. Probably not going to do much stim wise. Unless you're sensitive to caffeine.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Did you buy 5 because this is a very special price? Or because you're worried they'll go out of stock?

Johnybgood

Johnybgood

Awards
Got 3 bottles and couple more Folidrone 2 bottles. Gotta stock up on all :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you buy 5 because this is a very special price? Or because you're worried they'll go out of stock?
I don't think it's special pricing. I want to make sure I have some on hand, so yes, I'm concerned about the stock status. I think when you get halfway through you're first bottle, you'll agree with me.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
brundel, do we have to worry about this going out of stock? Or, are you likely to have a steady supply? I'd hate to get used to feeling great and being highly productive and then find out I have to wait several months to buy more.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel, do we have to worry about this going out of stock? Or, are you likely to have a steady supply? I'd hate to get used to feeling great and being highly productive and then find out I have to wait several months to buy more.
Currently stock is relatively high (multiple thousands of units) and I can get more if needed within a week.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is not intended to give a stim rush or a high...but from your experience with it, do you think it be beneficial to someone trying to wean off of stimulants or taking a stim break?
Not intended to replace stims as its not at all really a CNS stim. The caffeine is there only for a mild dopamine burst but not to really stimulate the CNS.
Stimulants (overtime) are counterproductive though with regards to cognitive function. So coming off high stim doses is good. This is a much better option

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This stuff is different from most noots.
Your gonna love it ;)

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Brundel and nutriverse. I copped 2 bottles last night.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you should. The doses are high enough and it works great as is.
Along those lines, are you saying the effects should be felt with the first dose? Or, does it take days or weeks to build up to the beneficial results?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Along those lines, are you saying the effects should be felt with the first dose? Or, does it take days or weeks to build up to the beneficial results?
Because this is a Nootropic specifically I wouldnt expect to "feel" anything.
Its a performance enhancing product. So.....memory increases, reaction times increase, overall IQ increases.
Some guys did mention better mood and less anxiety but honestly I wouldnt expect to feel anything at all.
Where youll see it working is in daily life, social interaction, work, school etc.

Now.....you might feel a slight boost in energy, might feel antidepressant effects, might notice better overall feeling of wellbeing and less anxiety.
But I dont want people expecting this and then being disappointed.
The real effects are cognitive in nature.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll add to what brundel said. During the testing, I personally didn't really "feel" anything per se. When it really became apparent was when I stopped taking it. I had gotten use to the quicker connections my mind was making, but when I ran out, it became more apparent what it had been doing for me. I'm doing a horrible job of explaining this, so I hope you get what I'm saying.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Because this is a Nootropic specifically I wouldnt expect to "feel" anything.
Its a performance enhancing product. So.....memory increases, reaction times increase, overall IQ increases.
Some guys did mention better mood and less anxiety but honestly I wouldnt expect to feel anything at all.
Where youll see it working is in daily life, social interaction, work, school etc.

Now.....you might feel a slight boost in energy, might feel antidepressant effects, might notice better overall feeling of wellbeing and less anxiety.
But I dont want people expecting this and then being disappointed.
The real effects are cognitive in nature.
By "feeling", I mean a noticeable improvement in focus and ability to stick to a mental task, such as programming, for longer periods of time without fogging up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By "feeling", I mean a noticeable improvement in focus and ability to stick to a mental task, such as programming, for longer periods of time without fogging up.
Im not certain. I know for a fact that after 2 weeks scores improved a ton and continued to improve at week 4.
So....give it some time. It takes a min for neurotransmitters to rise and everything to work as expected.
I can say for sure after 2 weeks.
Even better at 4.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Im not certain. I know for a fact that after 2 weeks scores improved a ton and continued to improve at week 4.
So....give it some time. It takes a min for neurotransmitters to rise and everything to work as expected.
I can say for sure after 2 weeks.
Even better at 4.
Agreed

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry if I missed this I didn't see anyone ask yet. Is the general consensus to take this every day, something that will continue to build and get better or is this something I can take as needed for work and studying which is obviously the more cost effective route. I am relatively unfamiliar with some of the ingredients so I really have no idea lol

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this I didn't see anyone ask yet. Is the general consensus to take this every day, something that will continue to build and get better or is this something I can take as needed for work and studying which is obviously the more cost effective route. I am relatively unfamiliar with some of the ingredients so I really have no idea lol
I'm sure you'll get a more definitive answer, but from what I've read in the comments, this is best taken as a daily supplement, with effects accumulating over time.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
when i tested this, i was focused in on the task until it was completed. as far as programing, i cant say, but my attn to detail went up and remembering what i did the day before was much easier to recall.

i also expanded on my vocabulary as well. does this mean youll start reading a thesaurus? Doubt it, but words that I used years ago just popped into my head. you can read my reviews, its all there.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
when i took this for the month, i cant say i "peaked" but the effects just stayed with me. I never felt i reached a capacity or couldnt do more or wanted to do less. during the month
i retained more, focus was improved and memory was increased. answers to problems and how to deal with them were easier and didnt have to think as much. it was just there

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure this is a daily product that increases in effect over time.
We tested at baseline, at 2 weeks and one tester ran another test at 4 weeks. Scores on all tests continued to rise.
100% of testers had increased scores across the board.
I would expect your testing and studying to be significantly improved at week 2 and our week 4 scores were nearly double week 2 so....it continues for at least a month to improve.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ps guys i hope some of my answers helped- i really enjoyed this product and it worked great for me. i have been waiting for 5 months for the release of this and excited its just about here

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I think the fact that all of us who were part of the original tests are all super excited about this being released is probably the best indication of its effects.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And I think the fact that all of us who were part of the original tests are all super excited about this being released is probably the best indication of its effects.
agree and not "pimping" this at all

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ps guys i hope some of my answers helped- i really enjoyed this product and it worked great for me. i have been waiting for 5 months for the release of this and excited its just about here
Yah your input is a huge help. Im all about actual users, non rep, reports. I want people to see how the products really work.
Your excitement says alot.
Testers get it for free. If it didnt work you guys wouldnt be so excited for release!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance for a double bottle deal on this one? I know Nutriverse usually offers that option at a slightly better price point for most of the products they sell. Volvo140G
I purchased 5 bottles and there was a $10 discount that appeared. Then AM5 got me another $8.50 off

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse habajaba justhere4comm Wanted to make sure you guys saw this was available now.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the responses, Ill probably pick up two bottles off the bat

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everybody who buys this should take the tests that are referenced in the original thread. It would be very interesting to see the results.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everybody who buys this should take the tests that are referenced in the original thread. It would be very interesting to see the results.
That'd be cool. To make things even more interesting, how about some people who aren't using it, and aren't using any dedicated nootropic/cognitive supplement, also take the tests, as a way to see the effect of practice and whatnot on test performance. It wouldn't be a placebo group, but it would serve as a control of sorts.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any data out there about using BN-7 for longer durations? Something in the ball park of 4-5 months?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Along the lines of the previous question...

Should this be cycled ever? Or is it safe for continuous, year-round use?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance for a double bottle deal on this one? I know Nutriverse usually offers that option at a slightly better price point for most of the products they sell. Volvo140G
There oughta be, you're right it will definitely save some coin. I'll pass this up the chain, thanks!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There oughta be, you're right it will definitely save some coin. I'll pass this up the chain, thanks!
Great......Now I'm gonna have to buy more

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
2 questions, would this need to be cycled? Could this help to restore a low dopamine production?