NOOTROL FAQ!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, if that's the same brand I'm thinking of, which it probably is, that's pretty disappointing, as they typically have pretty high quality stuff. I was thinking of starting with 400mg/day BF-7, as studies seem to use 200-400mg, although it seems possible that you may have a bit more than that in Nootrol.
If you look around a bit youll see on another forum a bunch of people tried that very same stuff. 0 of them experienced anything except a lighter wallet.
Not my personal experience.
But I know they tend to use alot of fillers.

Either way...give it a shot.
Or just try the Nootrol ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The murdered motivation is from dopamine dropping as acetylcholine rises. A strong dose of Tyrosol, Rhodiola, centella and caffeine counters that well ;).
You beat me to it. I find that if I take bacopa without either a decent dose of caffeine or a bit of caffeine and something like rhodiola, I just tend to get a bit too relaxed.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
When does this sale start?

I'm anxious to get my hands on this!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look around a bit youll see on another forum a bunch of people tried that very same stuff. 0 of them experienced anything except a lighter wallet.
Not my personal experience.
But I know they tend to use alot of fillers.

Either way...give it a shot.
Or just try the Nootrol ;)
Sorry if I missed it, but what's the pricepoint going to be like for Nootrol?

Also, you did mention taking it with fat, and it seems that many of the studies on BF-7 added it to some milk, so I'm curious as to if that could have played some role. I know that they use fillers, but that shouldn't change the dose of the active(s) in the product, if everything is on the up-and-up regarding quality and dosing according to the label.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When does this sale start?

I'm anxious to get my hands on this!
Product is made and ready. Im just waiting on the labels. The batch we received were misprinted and I had to have reprinted. Itll take a few days.
Ill start taking orders soon though. 24-48 hours. Product will then ship a few days after that whenever the labels arrive.
Once I get home from normal BLR office work today Ill try to get the Nootrol page up on our site. And a link to a temp sales page.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed it, but what's the pricepoint going to be like for Nootrol?

Also, you did mention taking it with fat, and it seems that many of the studies on BF-7 added it to some milk, so I'm curious as to if that could have played some role. I know that they use fillers, but that shouldn't change the dose of the active(s) in the product, if everything is on the up-and-up regarding quality and dosing according to the label.
I saw one study where they used Milk with BF7 in it. I think BF7 is water soluble but Id have to double check.
In our trial we didnt use any fats or any other carriers.
Just the caps.

Bacopa requires fats but Im not sure the actives in Centella do although its been traditionally used in foods.

Ill get the price up asap.
In the 30s.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw one study where they used Milk with BF7 in it. I think BF7 is water soluble but Id have to double check.
In our trial we didnt use any fats or any other carriers.
Just the caps.

Bacopa requires fats but Im not sure the actives in Centella do although its been traditionally used in foods.

Ill get the price up asap.
In the 30s.
Cool, that's not a bad price, since 400mg/day of the previously mentioned BF-7 would be close to $20/month for 400mg/day.

It also seems like some people confuse BF-7 with bombyx mori extract, and one person on a forum said that snorting BF-7 is great, haha.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bacognize(extract of bacopa) was not tested with a fat source.

It was 150mg 2x a day in med students and should improvements in cognitive function. So I would kinda debate the assumption a fat source is required for bacopa

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It was 150mg 2x a day in med students and should improvements in cognitive function. So I would kinda debate the assumption a fat source is required for bacopa
My apologies if I made it seem as if it was needed, it's just something that has historically been recommended/used, and can help with any stomach upset some people may get with it (similar to how a lot of ingredients are easier on the stomach with some food).

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drink the weakest coffee known to man. My GF makes coffee in the morning and I cut it with 75% hot water before I drink it.
I dont even notice the 50mg.
So, 50mg in the nootrol?? Two caps?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, that's not a bad price, since 400mg/day of the previously mentioned BF-7 would be close to $20/month for 400mg/day.

It also seems like some people confuse BF-7 with bombyx mori extract, and one person on a forum said that snorting BF-7 is great, haha.
Yah I should mention that there is some confusing info out there.
Bombyx mori extract is not BF7.
Neither is silkworm extract.
Id recommend against snorting it.....smells like garbage.
Also its proteins....not gonna absorb it anyways.

For the price nothing out there really compares. My goal is always to give you guys something better than the available options.
Even if the product was 50$ (its not) but if it were it would still be a decent value considering the ingredients and doses.
There is enough centella to = or greater than anything ever used in any study. Including the 12g per day one. STRONG extract.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not sure its absolutely needed but at least some of the actives are fat soluble meaning taking it with some fats will aid in absorption.
But, like alot of things it should still work either way. Just like Ecklonia is fat soluble but works fine without fats. Its just much better with it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I should mention that there is some confusing info out there.
Bombyx mori extract is not BF7.
Neither is silkworm extract.
Id recommend against snorting it.....smells like garbage.
Also its proteins....not gonna absorb it anyways.

For the price nothing out there really compares. My goal is always to give you guys something better than the available options.
Even if the product was 50$ (its not) but if it were it would still be a decent value considering the ingredients and doses.
There is enough centella to = or greater than anything ever used in any study. Including the 12g per day one. STRONG extract.
It's sort of like saying beef is the same as milk because they both come from cows ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, 50mg in the nootrol?? Two caps?
Per 1 cap.
If you split the dose though like...1 am and 1 around 4pm everything should be good. 50mg is very low for caffeine.
Even 100mg is low. Less than a small starbucks @120mg. Its just enough to give a small dopamine burst.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's sort of like saying beef is the same as milk because they both come from cows ;)
Yah or...saying eucalyptus bark is the same as eating koala toenails.
Its just so far off as to be comical.

But of course we cant expect every person to be well educated and we CERTAINLY cant expect everything we see on the internet to be true so...for those of us who care about truth we have to be diligent. There was an argument on some other forum about the difference between BM extract and silkworm extract and BF7. All vastly different.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting, I'm trying Nootropimax when it comes out and I'd like to compare to this.

I have one question that does not directly relate to your product, but in general. I have been taking Gkycopyrrolate for a few months for hyperhidrosis and I love it, it helps so much. I never noticed any issues since starting it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm weary of the long term side effects.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrronium_bromide
It is an anticholinergic, but is said to not cross the BBB. My understanding, which is like me trying to tell you what something written in Chinese says, is that it blocks the acetylcholine at the muscarinic receptors? Which since it doesn't cross the BBB made me think it would not effect the brain levels of acetylcholine, but just stop it from doing its thing at other parts of the body which in turn reduces sweating.

Like I said I am so lost when I try reading about it and I haven't in a few months, I'm sure you know of it, or could read over the wiki page and be able to translate it in 30 seconds.

My prescribing doctor will have no idea I'm sure, and there are no neurologists on my insurance at the moment for me to see just to ask about it.

I am not asking for medical advice, just your opinion on what is happening when taking this specific anticholinergic. and I apologize if it's more complex than I am thinking. I know you're busy and you aren't here to help me personally so no worries if you can't or won't help.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not as intelligent on this subject as you guys are, but I was lucky enough to be one of the original testers for this. It's not very often that we come across a product that does exactly what it claims to, but this one does. I don't know exactly how it works, but I watched my test results improve noticeably every time. Day to day tasks became easier, grasping concepts and new ideas came quicker, memory improved. This is the kind of thing that can make an incredible change in someone's life. Thanks to brundel for his hard work and dedication to bring something like this to the market place. I for one will be buying at least a 6 month supply as soon as that link comes up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro.
Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
May not have a label but I can ship yours tomorrow or the next day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I'm trying Nootropimax when it comes out and I'd like to compare to this.

I have one question that does not directly relate to your product, but in general. I have been taking Gkycopyrrolate for a few months for hyperhidrosis and I love it, it helps so much. I never noticed any issues since starting it, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I'm weary of the long term side effects.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrronium_bromide
It is an anticholinergic, but is said to not cross the BBB. My understanding, which is like me trying to tell you what something written in Chinese says, is that it blocks the acetylcholine at the muscarinic receptors? Which since it doesn't cross the BBB made me think it would not effect the brain levels of acetylcholine, but just stop it from doing its thing at other parts of the body which in turn reduces sweating.

Like I said I am so lost when I try reading about it and I haven't in a few months, I'm sure you know of it, or could read over the wiki page and be able to translate it in 30 seconds.

My prescribing doctor will have no idea I'm sure, and there are no neurologists on my insurance at the moment for me to see just to ask about it.

I am not asking for medical advice, just your opinion on what is happening when taking this specific anticholinergic. and I apologize if it's more complex than I am thinking. I know you're busy and you aren't here to help me personally so no worries if you can't or won't help.
I dont know anything about this particular drug. My initial thoughts are that if it only reduces peripheral ACH you may be ok. At least short term.
If your not experiencing any side effects it may not be a concern. Im sure if this were an issue there would be some mention of it and a quick search yielded nothing. As long as you have your issues in check and side effects are not present I wouldnt worry too much.
Again though Im not a DR and cant give medical advice at all. So if your worried talk to the prescribing Dr.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro.
Oh by the way. For the guys who tested. Please PM me and Ill send you another bottle.
Thanks brother, but can you just add it to the order I'm placing? No point in paying shipping on one bottle, when I'll be placing an order anyway. But whatever is easiest for you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother, but can you just add it to the order I'm placing? No point in paying shipping on one bottle, when I'll be placing an order anyway. But whatever is easiest for you.
Ill PM

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.
Can we order without a label? I don't need any pretty label, unless of course chewing on it helps somehow!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we order without a label? I don't need any pretty label, unless of course chewing on it helps somehow!
I dont see why not.
Give me a few to work out pricing and well get it going.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Count me in on the bottle with NO LABELS crew. Could care less about the sticker placed on the bottle. Although you did a d@mn gud job with the design

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
count me in as well- label is amazing work, but more than happy to buy this product without it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product certainly is getting a lot of attention. Looks like Brundel's hard work has paid off yet again!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Not impressed by the profile but that's only because I don't know much about the ingredients and abused noots for a while
Lol

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this going to compare to performax labs new nootropic?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a thread in the Nootropics section that is similar to this question:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290201

Basically, they're pretty different approaches and philosophies to a nootropic formula. Nootrol has less caffeine than NootropiMax for one; some people may want lower caffeine content (Nootrol) and some may want a little higher content with some synergistic additions (NootropiMax). Both should be very effective though, just somewhat different.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As you have probably already seen, they are completely different approaches. For one, Nootropimax has a fair bit of caffeine and more conventional ingredients. Nootrol has virtually no caffeine and uses some ingredients most of us have never tried or heard of. The beta testers for each seemed to have good experiences...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you have probably already seen, they are completely different approaches. For one, Nootropimax has a fair bit of caffeine and more conventional ingredients. Nootrol has virtually no caffeine and uses some ingredients most of us have never tried or heard of. The beta testers for each seemed to have good experiences...
Isn't BF-7 pretty much the only really "new" ingredient (not that that's a bad thing at all). Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) and rhodiola (salidroside and tyrosol) are both pretty widely-used ingredients (again, that's not a bad thing at all, as they're definitely effective), although I suppose tyrosol isn't always standardized for, as it tends to be salidroside and/or rosavin most of the time.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Isn't BF-7 pretty much the only really "new" ingredient (not that that's a bad thing at all). Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) and rhodiola (salidroside and tyrosol) are both pretty widely-used ingredients (again, that's not a bad thing at all, as they're definitely effective), although I suppose tyrosol isn't always standardized for, as it tends to be salidroside and/or rosavin most of the time.
Having taken many different rhodiola and Gotu Kola supps (individually, together, and in blends), I can tell you that the combo here is greater than the some of its parts. I got a lot more from the test batch than I ever got from Rh or GK before.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is going to kill the noot area ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The 10% salidroside content is new for most people (the most I have had is 8%). Also, not sure he ever said that the Tyrosol in this was was specifically derived from rhodiola. Either way, I have never taken a product that even mentions any Tyrosol content. New things are not always better....I was just pointing out some of the differences. I am sure both products are going to have plenty of fans!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having taken many different rhodiola and Gotu Kola supps (individually, together, and in blends), I can tell you that the combo here is greater than the some of its parts. I got a lot more from the test batch than I ever got from Rh or GK before.
You used the rhodiola and Gotu kola extracts in Nootrol on their own (without the BF-7; not the finished product)?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not specifically. Just speaking to the mention of common ingredient.
Ok. I'm sure they're very high-quailty extracts, but I'd think that the inclusion of BF-7 is likely a contributing factor here as well.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to a purchase link -- with or without a label.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I'm sure they're very high-quailty extracts, but I'd think that the inclusion of BF-7 is likely a contributing factor here as well.
Agreed. Just saying, I've experimented with quite a bit and I was very impressed by this product.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link ready yet?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will this be available from nutriverse? looking to order one or two items on their current sale and was hoping to batch this with the other items? sale ends on the 1st I understand

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ITs taking longer than expected to get this site up.
Gonna hand over intro sales to a retailer.
Hang tight for more info. should be able to get sales going today.