NEXT PES Select Flavour REQUESTS HERE!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
white chocolate macadamia
choco hazelnut (Kinder Bueno)
choco coconut (Bounty)
Gourmet Vanilla in the EU
Quick side note regarding vanilla in Europe;

Our main European distributor no longer imports whey protein due to the increased cost and paperwork involved so we manufactured Select in Europe. As it was our first ever run there we decided to start with just three flavours (the minimum order quantity was high so they didn't want to start with every one). It is entirely feasible that we may manufacture vanilla there at some point as well as peanut butter cup.

However, we do have one smaller distributor in the UK who buys Select in smaller quantities and vanilla and peanut butter cup are in transit to them as we speak. We also have a company in Sweden that imports from America which also have all flavours available.

We cannot name drop rerailers so apologies for being vague. Message me if you have any other questions.

Back to the thread. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Exciting EU got its own production run!

An ocean shouldn't stop anyone who wants to #selectthebest

compan

compan

Awards
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Almond Toffee Crunch
Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Cream Pie
Peanut Butter Candy Bar (Butterfinger)
Bananas Foster
Key Lime Pie

I could go all day

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Haha, you would hate to watch me diet. I have two gears in life - on and off. At any moment I am one spoonful of peanut butter, 1 french fry, 1 anything away from gluttony. I've had to accept that and have the self control to just not allow myself to indulge in things that trigger bad habits. Habits that were built over decades of life. Are there times where I allow myself a spoonful of peanut butter? Yes. But there are times when a spoonful becomes 2, or 3, or 1/4 of the jar.

Have you ever been REALLY obese? I have. And I got that way by developing some REALLY bad, unhealthy habits that were pretty out of control. And I reinforced those habits over many, many years. And many of those habits were learned from my parents when I was a young child (not blaming them, I have been old enough to make my own choices and know better for a LONG time). The point is, my default is to over eat. As a matter of fact, I have NO off switch. If I start eating and don't have a plan, I can eat so much that people's jaws literally drop and I don't even feel full. I'm not hungry, but I never have any pain or full feeling from over eating. On the rare, random occasion I do overeat and feel full and can't eat anymore, I am almost happy because it's like - "An off switch! Why can't that happen all the time!?"

Some things, however, have a disproportionate trigger in the rewards system in my brain - it's like giving an alcoholic alcohol, I just lose control. I am better off just avoiding them as much as possible than to try to fit them in and risk a binge.
I eat a max of 6400-6900 calories last Sunday, before in the past i have hit 9-10 k calories in a day but this is my new max and it even involved me vomiting, i also agree there are some trigger foods which consumption can be caused by bad habits e.g. last year i would go a full day without eating whilst travelling 60-80 miles per day and doing personal training course, which took up 14-15 hours of my day and i was training on top of this i had no time to eat properly through day and had around 10-12 (500g tubs of peanut butter, protein based Hognuts, and was so starving i had it on access as a quick to eat food that worked into keto macros, over 6 weeks this did have a slight negative impact on body shape along with very high stress levels and poor sleep. but the habit also ran through in to 2-3 months the next year, beginning of this year, but for past 18 weeks i have been able to go from around 210lbs bulked to 158lbs depleted at my lowest this year, i have now had 2 carb up / high calorie cheat days and adjusted calories, last week was around 1200 below maintenance Tuesday to sat, Sunday was high calorie day and this week is now around 200-300 calories below my maintenance level with sat being planned for 1000 or more below and Sunday another high calorie day with the following day being a slight deficit, also i have been running low carbs e.g. under 20-30 grams per day for all days other than Sundays high carb / calorie day. my weight jumped up to 168lbs as of last sunday, and after last high day is up to around 175lbs. i feel a large amount of this is water weight which has also been caused since i started my winter mass gain cycle 31st October, last Monday.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Back on Topic,

Lemon Meringue
Toffee Fudge Pecan
Knickerbocker Glory
Honeycomb & Peanut
Pistachio & White Chocolate
Malt Chocolate
Dark Choc Nutella
Choc Bourbon Biscuit
Biscoff
Clotted Cream Fudge
Seasonal Christmas Version, Mixed Spices & Eggnog
Eton Mess
Chocolate Tiffin
Rocky Road

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
berry cobbler
Peanut Butter Candy Bar (Butterfinger)

These suggestions sound good to me !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Forgot:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Chocolate Hazlenut

Amaretto Cream & Cherry

Lemon Custard/Lemon Cream Pie

Toasted Coconut S'mores (such a great combo)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see some creative ideas here, but guys, remember that these have to be popular enough that enough people will want them

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give us some kind of lemon flavor or go to h3ll, PES!!

Sorry, I heard Ben likes the rough talk and responds well to it.
Ummmm...lemon please, kind sirs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The downside of us making a flavour that you want is that I am going to get inundated with your requests for free samples. ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The downside of us making a flavour that you want is that I am going to get inundated with your requests for free samples. ;)
All I read was 'send me your address, Steve and I'll send you some tubs of our Lemon Select' ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All I read was 'send me your address, Steve and I'll send you some tubs of our Lemon Select' ;)
I saw it too... he mustve ninja edited it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have his address on file already.

In fact, he has been sent so many free samples I pretty much know it by heart. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

In fact, he has been sent so many free samples I pretty much know it by heart. ;)
if you feel you've developed a bad habit, feel free to sub mine in instead for some variety ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Interesting...you may have me confused with Blake, lol
Ayyyyye oh
InB4 Blake is like 'What the H, Steve!'
Ha, I keed, I keed. :D

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would go through a tub of lemon meringue pie select within a week

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
RIP Xtreme Formulations. C'mon PES...lettuce do this.
Still have maybe 5-6 scoops of it here, I hear you on this

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we're all in agreement, Lemon Select coming soon...schweet! ;) And hey, I missed out on the WCM last year so I'm going to pick up a tub or 2 tomorrow...hopefully.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Exciting EU got its own production run!

An ocean shouldn't stop anyone who wants to #selectthebest
Mate of mine gets the stuff in, and I'll admit I've been hooked on choc pb since.
Stuff is lush in plain water let alone anything else.

Anyone get the insider email ;)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemon Italian ice would be bomb and refreshing as fu*k

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hazelnut / Nutella
Cookie Butter
Lemon pie/tart
Red velvet
Out of your list I'd say yes to cookie butter maybe. I think PES should come up with something innovative which I'm sure will happen

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chocolate Hazlenut Cookie Butter, because I got hungry just typing that

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strawberry Cheesecake. Brownie batter. Lemon Tart.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chocolate Hazlenut Cookie Butter, because I got hungry just typing that
Oh my lord. I haven't had hazelnut flavoring often but when I get expensive coffee drinks I always have it added and it's delightful.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A Coconut Something ???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you all know, we do constantly monitor this thread to see what the most requested flavour suggestions are.

We are constantly testing flavours behind the scenes to see if we can make anything epic. As you are all aware, we take our flavouring very seriously and won't release something until we are confident it is market leading. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you all know, we do constantly monitor this thread to see what the most requested flavour suggestions are.

We are constantly testing flavours behind the scenes to see if we can make anything epic. As you are all aware, we take our flavouring very seriously and won't release something until we are confident it is market leading. :)
The behind the scenes. I wish I could get more involved in this process. Just so damn busy anymore. So glad we are true to our customers in this sense.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also in for Nutella

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also in for Nutella
I never got into the Nutella phase. Might have had it in a little snack pack with cookies we get the kids but that's it.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
salted caramel
key lime pie
anything cheesecake
maple pancakes
glazed doughnut
maple waffle

do salted caramel right and make it a permanent line up :D

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It would have to have the full spectrum though, banana, cream, and the nilla wafers.

I do truly believe this would be a flavor the PES could pick up and actually perfect and make amazing. Its unique enough, but not so niche like apple jacks or something like that, that isnt going to have a big enough market. I mean if companies can pull off and sell enough of a smores flavor, than this would have to be doable

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think anybody has suggested it yet, but white chocolate macadamia would be great ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anybody has suggested it yet, but white chocolate macadamia would be great ;)
Bahahaha it's been quietly creeping into every thread ever. ?