NEXT PES Select Flavour REQUESTS HERE!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Nobody saying that of course, its just the way I am, peanut butter and cookie butter are two things I can resist, I'm addicted kinda of :) everything else is fine I can control myself lol that's why I'm not having them since ages and at the present time I don't even have cheat meals on my diet only refeeds :)
PS no it's not like saying peanut butter is cheat lol, peanut butter and cookie butter are two different things from a nutritional point of view you know that

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Nobody saying that of course, its just the way I am, peanut butter and cookie butter are two things I can resist, I'm addicted kinda of :) everything else is fine I can control myself lol that's why I'm not having them since ages and at the present time I don't even have cheat meals on my diet only refeeds :)
I have the Same thing

I will not buy protein nut butters, peanut and almond based due to this reason i have control again with any other type of food just not nut butters.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have the Same thing

I will not buy protein nut butters, peanut and almond based due to this reason i have control again with any other type of food just not nut butters.
Same man!!! I'm glad someone understands me I had to stop buying all of those nuts butter

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
take scale, weight out how much cookie butter you want . Put the lid on it.
Just like what you do with all your other food sources.

Again its just another food source, You don't need to be a glutton and go spoon first into a nut butter jar. Easily able to fit this into your daily calories.
No reason to restrict yourself of any food for "Ages" if that is the case you need to have some better self control with food sources and flexible dieting. Life is not all about broccoli, chicken, rice, and refeeds.

You do not collect paychecks for counting calories or macros, nor will you ever get paid for doing so. Live life a little bit. You are human, Your not the next billboard model, or going to some top tier bodybuilder or physique model. This is just a hobby.

Remember that!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

Again its just another food source, You don't need to be a glutton and go spoon first into a nut butter jar. Easily able to fit this into your daily calories.
No reason to restrict yourself of any food for "Ages" if that is the case you need to have some better self control with food sources and flexible dieting. Life is not all about broccoli, chicken, rice, and refeeds.

You do not collect paychecks for counting calories or macros, nor will you ever get paid for doing so. Live life a little bit. You are human, Your not the next billboard model, or going to some top tier bodybuilder or physique model. This is just a hobby.

Remember that!
Agree on everything and I do so with the majority of my food sources but simply can't with nut butters especially during winter :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Agree blueberry muffin or pie or something could be awesome with way PES does their flavorings with Select. I always like IForce's BBM, but while great in oats, i always felt it was light in shakes, im probably on an island with that opinion. However, since so many people love that flavor in stuff I could see it being a hit.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Remember that!
I kinda think you're overthinking this.

He's saying cookie butter and peanut butters are his weakness. Mine is sushi. GNO is donuts. I can't just eat "one sushi roll" no matter how hard I try. It's not as easy as just weighing it out. I always want more. Which is typically why I don't eat sushi often

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Remember that!
Haha, you would hate to watch me diet. I have two gears in life - on and off. At any moment I am one spoonful of peanut butter, 1 french fry, 1 anything away from gluttony. I've had to accept that and have the self control to just not allow myself to indulge in things that trigger bad habits. Habits that were built over decades of life. Are there times where I allow myself a spoonful of peanut butter? Yes. But there are times when a spoonful becomes 2, or 3, or 1/4 of the jar.

Have you ever been REALLY obese? I have. And I got that way by developing some REALLY bad, unhealthy habits that were pretty out of control. And I reinforced those habits over many, many years. And many of those habits were learned from my parents when I was a young child (not blaming them, I have been old enough to make my own choices and know better for a LONG time). The point is, my default is to over eat. As a matter of fact, I have NO off switch. If I start eating and don't have a plan, I can eat so much that people's jaws literally drop and I don't even feel full. I'm not hungry, but I never have any pain or full feeling from over eating. On the rare, random occasion I do overeat and feel full and can't eat anymore, I am almost happy because it's like - "An off switch! Why can't that happen all the time!?"

Some things, however, have a disproportionate trigger in the rewards system in my brain - it's like giving an alcoholic alcohol, I just lose control. I am better off just avoiding them as much as possible than to try to fit them in and risk a binge.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha, you would hate to watch me diet. I have two gears in life - on and off. At any moment I am one spoonful of peanut butter, 1 french fry, 1 anything away from gluttony. I've had to accept that and have the self control to just not allow myself to indulge in things that trigger bad habits. Habits that were built over decades of life. Are there times where I allow myself a spoonful of peanut butter? Yes. But there are times when a spoonful becomes 2, or 3, or 1/4 of the jar.

Have you ever been REALLY obese? I have. And I got that way by developing some REALLY bad, unhealthy habits that were pretty out of control. And I reinforced those habits over many, many years. And many of those habits were learned from my parents when I was a young child (not blaming them, I have been old enough to make my own choices and know better for a LONG time). The point is, my default is to over eat. As a matter of fact, I have NO off switch. If I start eating and don't have a plan, I can eat so much that people's jaws literally drop and I don't even feel full. I'm not hungry, but I never have any pain or full feeling from over eating. On the rare, random occasion I do overeat and feel full and can't eat anymore, I am almost happy because it's like - "An off switch! Why can't that happen all the time!?"

Some things, however, have a disproportionate trigger in the rewards system in my brain - it's like giving an alcoholic alcohol, I just lose control. I am better off just avoiding them as much as possible than to try to fit them in and risk a binge.
You must not know me well
I use to play offensive line and weighed 200+ Pounds back in the highschool days in a 5'7 frame.
I have tons of loose skin because of this.

Everyone can cure "bad habits"
Everyone can cure "Bad relationships with food"

Weather you want to or not is your personal choice. That is not prohibiting you from taking the proper steps in doing so. The only reason why you do not is because you are afraid of change. Sometimes change is for the better, while it may be hard. It may be what you need to do to improve your relationship with food and not putting things off limits.
GNO may be able to put down a donut or two, but he knows his limits and does not have to eat a half doze or full dozen to be "Satisfied". Have we all done this before? Sure, but there is a law of diminishing returns on the after effects of just eating a jar of peanut butter, 2-3 pints of ice cream, or eating a full pizza in order to get the satisfaction.

I have no off switch either, and I can easily eat 13 full plates of food at Golden Corral.
Is it optimal? no.. Do i feel like absolute crap after? Yes Is it worth all the pain and suffering? no..

Take the hard life lessons your learned, take them head on, and learn portion control so this way you can incorporate those things in the future and beat those issues.
Smokers can quit smoking, its all a mental mind game.
Alcoholics and quit drinking.. its all in their personal decisions and habits.
While it may be easier to Avoid them, there is hope that you can overcome the issues. You just have to take the proper steps in order to do so. Weather we choose to do so is up to you. But There is hope.. You just have to put your mind to it, maybe seek professional help, or physically force yourself to defeat your own issues.

But anyways.. Back to Select.

and back to getting some of dat dere PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE or White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie in our lives!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
So much rdiculousness going on ITT.

Go to a therapist, fix your relationship with food, and live a more normal life people.

Spending money on this will do more for your overall sense of well being than your entire supplement bill ever could.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had an idea, hear me out on this

What if you guys made a cheesecake flavor, and then a separate buttery graham cracker "crust" flavor, Sell them both separately, but also as a stack.

Both would be good enough to be used as standalone flavors...cheesecake, which no one really has a plain cheesecake on the market, and a buttery graham cracker crust flavor, which a few have done but never really as a graham cracker crust flavor, most are just overly cinnamony flavored isolates

Then you could sell them as a stack and the user could mix them and control how much of cheesecake to graham cracker crust ratio their shake had.

I realize this would never happen, but it cannot hurt to dream lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
This thread is getting even more serious and interesting than I ever thought :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had an idea, hear me out on this

What if you guys made a cheesecake flavor, and then a separate buttery graham cracker "crust" flavor, Sell them both separately, but also as a stack.

Both would be good enough to be used as standalone flavors...cheesecake, which no one really has a plain cheesecake on the market, and a buttery graham cracker crust flavor, which a few have done but never really as a graham cracker crust flavor, most are just overly cinnamony flavored isolates

Then you could sell them as a stack and the user could mix them and control how much of cheesecake to graham cracker crust ratio their shake had.

I realize this would never happen, but it cannot hurt to dream lol
I think that's a great idea lol

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Surprised there aren't more banana flavor requests. One of my favorite for sure.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
White Chocolate Mint Brownie
Mmmm think about it.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I'm at work eating a brownie fitjoy right now.........not fair posting those pics lol. My grandma made the best banana pudding ever, been my favorite dessert as long as I can remember.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanilla Pistachio
Sugar Cookie
Banana Walnut Bread

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Vanilla Pistachio
Sugar Cookie
Banana Walnut Bread
Vanilla pistachio is cool but usually when companies make something like that, it end up like 80% vanilla and if you lucky, 20% pistachio :( like the WCM that basically tastes like mint with a "bit" of white choc :(

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanilla pistachio is cool but usually when companies make something like that, it end up like 80% vanilla and if you lucky, 20% pistachio :( like the WCM that basically tastes like mint with a "bit" of white choc :(
I agree, but if a company can get it right, it is PES. I was going to say straight pistachio, but I don't think many would like it.

I still say we need a Mounds or Almond Joy knock off too!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had down plain banana but banana bread would be a winner too.

Unsure how I feel about it as a protein but Carrot Cake

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Carrot cake and banana bread are gnummylicious

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all for banana bread, banana pudding, banana walnut, etc. Pretty much anything banana that has an authentic banana taste to it instead of that artificial banana flavor.

boobie45

Awards
CRAZY THOUGHTS JUST POPPED IN.....

1. FROSTED ANIMAL CRACKER!!!! (like the Keebler ones)
2. Boston Cream Pie
3. White Choc Mac Nut
4. Take 5
5. Samoas

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
glazed donut
maple Belgian waffle
pecan pie
tiramisu
oatmeal cookie

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for the requests so far.

Being English, I have to Google a lot of these (Boston cream pie for example) but rest assured, I shall be passing the popular ones to the boss as well as our very talented flavouring guy and discussing which might be feasible.

Our flavouring process is lengthy and we often make a few variations to begin with (we started with two gourmet vanillas for example) then when we have the best one we will tweak it to see if we can improve it further.

Each of these stages requires multiple samples. In the past month alone I have been FedEx'd a dozen or so samples for me to give feedback on and we will often do this several times before we finally approve it.

Some flavours would be much easier to make than others (I am sure some in here would be extremely difficult to get right) but if anyone can do it, I am confident that we can.

Keep them coming. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
especially when it is not a straight flavour but it includes more than 1 ingredients, like for example, white chocolate macadamia cookie graham cracker LOOOOOOOL if you do it and I can taste all of them.... well you rock hahah

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did anyone request Pumpkin yet ?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
pumpkin cheesecake was requested

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nah....

Nobody requested Pumpkin at all....

:welcome:

But anyways.. Back to Select.

and back to getting some of dat dere PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE or White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie in our lives!
I have been requesting for 2 years
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough

For seasonal:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake

Every white girl and their mother loves pumpkin it would sell

Some things I could see PES killing
- Graham Cracker Apple Pie
- Blueberry Streusel
Maybe start a poll after a few pages of flavors.
Pumpkin
Caramel
Eggnog
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
White Chocolate Macadamia
Strawberry
Banana
Pumpkin
Red Velvet Cake
Dark Choc
Mint Choc
Jaffa Cake / Choc Orange
Millionaire's Shortbread
Banana
White Chocolate Macadamia
Key Lim Pie
Coconut Chocolate
Strawberry Cheesecake
Pumpkin Pie
Cookie Dough

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few people have asked us for pumpkin variations.

Not as many requests for it as we did to bring back white chocolate mint though.

Let's see how it stacks up against the other new flavour requests. :)

hammel

Awards
white chocolate macadamia
choco hazelnut (Kinder Bueno)
choco coconut (Bounty)
Gourmet Vanilla in the EU

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Butterscotch Toffee

Salted Caramel

Molten Chocolate

Banana Cream

Maple Dipped Donut

White Chocolate Raspberry

Cheesecake anything

Pumpkin Pie

Iced Gingerbread Cookie

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Butterscotch Toffee

Salted Caramel

Molten Chocolate

Banana Cream

Maple Dipped Donut

White Chocolate Raspberry

Cheesecake anything

Pumpkin Pie

Iced Gingerbread Cookie
oh man... maple anything would be awesome. Thats surprisingly something there is almost none of on the market (at least one's that actually taste like maple at all). Would've thought that would e a fairly simple flavor to make

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be down for a maple bacon pancake. With actual maple and bacon flavor lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would be down for a maple bacon pancake. With actual maple and bacon flavor lol
thisssss.... have tried a few of the flavors that are supposed to be this but none has yet lived up to the name.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thisssss.... have tried a few of the flavors that are supposed to be this but none has yet lived up to the name.
Yeah I have a full tub with no bacon or maple to be found except in the name. Quite disappointing.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah I have a full tub with no bacon or maple to be found except in the name. Quite disappointing.
have you tried the myofeed? gaspari for me was my last letdown.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Maple pancake by myofeed was great, I need to buy another bottle of that

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bavarian Cream
Honeycomb
Black Forest Cake
Maple Angel Cream
Triple Berry Burst (Strawberry , Blueberry, and Raspberry combination)
Graham Cracker S'mores