• Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious but how many people stocked up on the strawberry cheesecake rerelease?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn’t stock up on this flavor but I did stock up on peanut butter cup, pbc and cookies and cream. Also I restocked my dad’s cabinet as well
That's awesome bro. Hence why I mentioned in a reply here that the sale was on our whole Select Protein line-up not just the strawberry cheesecake flavor.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have some left of the OG !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me and I miss those strawberry pieces. Whoever complained during the 1st run please forward me their name or address
I enjoy the Strawberry pieces !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is the insider ending?
I believe yesterday was the last day. Always worth a shot to put in the code and see if it's still available. :D
But it was sent out the 8th and did say this week only.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This last tub of strawberry cheesecake is emptuing real quick. I better get my order in soon! :)

Anyone get theirs and care to comment on whether removing the strawberry pieces made a noticeable difference in the flavor?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on a promo I'll be posting up some time tomorrow. Hang tight insiders! :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Promo's are always a good thing !!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never tried the version with strawberry pieces :( i feel like it would have be awesome. I agree with others that it tastes more like Strawberries and Cream than cheesecake. Still very enjoyable.

The sample hookup was awesome af.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never tried the version with strawberry pieces :( i feel like it would have be awesome. I agree with others that it tastes more like Strawberries and Cream than cheesecake. Still very enjoyable.

The sample hookup was awesome af.
There is a lot of mixed feelings on the strawberry pieces. I enjoyed them but will see if it really makes much of a difference when my next tubs get here. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side not is anyone else having trouble posting pics? It would not let me when I posted the promo. I can't seem to get it working as a reply thought either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
On a side not is anyone else having trouble posting pics? It would not let me when I posted the promo. I can't seem to get it working as a reply thought either.
havent been able to post for a few weeks now (since the couple days the whole site was down I think). you can still go through another sservice like imgur or something but im not dl another app for that crap

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can post pics but it is very slow !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can post pics but it is very slow !!
Bro I tried both on mobile app and desktop with no luck. Oh well I guess but hated not having a pic for the promo thread!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone who hasn't got a chance make sure you jump over and throw an app in for your chance to win a tub of our strawberry cheesecake select protein. :)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Prolific Kiwi Lime is out of stock. Will you guys run another batch?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me check on this for you brother. I still have yet to crack my tub I just received so I'm going to be giving it a shot soon!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay sir. From what I'm gathering it will be back next week. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to let everyone know again as we had been asked last week about it. Kiwi lime flavored prolific has been out of stock but I've been notified that it should be back sometime in the next week. :)
So if you've been wondering there's your answer and notification.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good News !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good News !!
For sure! We are stretching the promo for the strawberry cheesecake tub until Sunday so plenty of time for the folks who haven't tossed an app in yet!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hi all, ive been away for a while from the board and I miss u all very much lol :) I recently "realized" E9 is not "available" anymore..... sad days.... it was the ONLY creatine that wasn't blowing me up in an distorted watery version of me.... oh hey.... AAAANYWAY I bought then trucreatine thinking it was the perfect "solution" but I was wrong as I just realized, again that..... that thing is pure monohydrate..... meaning poison for me.... sooooooo luckily Ben told me the capsule version is still offering the anhydrous, only problem is... in UK can't find it anywhere so I am here with a request.... PLEASE anybody from UK could point me to the right "place" where I can find it?

I am also here with an "offer", I bought 4x tubs of trucreatine which will go wasted basically so, 2 of them I found the owner already, I have two more, I'm happy for you guys to have it if anybody want them i'll ship them at no cost, I am sure somebody will find them more useful than me :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hi all, ive been away for a while from the board and I miss u all very much lol :) I recently "realized" E9 is not "available" anymore..... sad days.... it was the ONLY creatine that wasn't blowing me up in an distorted watery version of me.... oh hey.... AAAANYWAY I bought then trucreatine thinking it was the perfect "solution" but I was wrong as I just realized, again that..... that thing is pure monohydrate..... meaning poison for me.... sooooooo luckily Ben told me the capsule version is still offering the anhydrous, only problem is... in UK can't find it anywhere so I am here with a request.... PLEASE anybody from UK could point me to the right "place" where I can find it?

I am also here with an "offer", I bought 4x tubs of trucreatine which will go wasted basically so, 2 of them I found the owner already, I have two more, I'm happy for you guys to have it if anybody want them i'll ship them at no cost, I am sure somebody will find them more useful than me :)
Generous offer !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Glad to see you back brother. E9 discontinuing was a shock to many of us and a big bummer for sure. :/

So happy strawberry cheesecake is now a permanent flavor option though. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back brother. E9 discontinuing was a shock to many of us and a big bummer for sure. :/

So happy strawberry cheesecake is now a permanent flavor option though. :)
Thx bruw ;) happy about the flavour but RIP e9 :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day to hop on the strawberry cheesecake select promo and throw up an app. Don't hesitate folks, make sure you get in there and throw up an app!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners of the SCC Select promo will be posted by the end of the day in the promo thread! :)

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
WOwwwww why did they discontinue E9???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just wasn't a popular product at all, unfortunately.

I would have liked it to stick around but ultimately we have to go with what our customers want and Ergonine wasn't one many people wanted.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just wasn't a popular product at all, unfortunately.

I would have liked it to stick around but ultimately we have to go with what our customers want and Ergonine wasn't one many people wanted.
It is sad too because it was a staple for myself and many others. I don't think the big chain salesman quite understood or marketed it for the many benefits it included. E9 will for sure be missed.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a Strawberry Cheesecake shake earlier and now getting into the holiday spirit sipping on WCM life is good!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow insider crew! May the gains be strong on this day!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope everyone received the email with our black Friday until cyber Monday sale. 35 percent off all products but you have to purchase before 11:59 PM Monday. Great time to stock up on all your PEScience goodies!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Deals !!

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys will there be different deals on cyber Monday? Will they be as good ��

BF has worked out landing at a bad time, I get payed on cyber Monday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys will there be different deals on cyber Monday? Will they be as good ��

BF has worked out landing at a bad time, I get payed on cyber Monday.
I am not quite sure on this. What were you looking to stock up on? I can check with the boss but I may not be able to get any info until it drops. :/