Next PES Insider Deal???

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, it’s ok though I borrowed until payday. Probably 4 each of prolific & amino and some alphamine and maybe more. Gutted kiwi is out of stock.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really happy with the bf deals, even with shipping it’s a hell of allot cheaper than buying in the uk. Would of got more but funds were ****.
4 prolific, 2 amino, 6x12 select bars.

Prolific is my most loved pre, most underrated on this forum, wish it got more love . Just a nice feel good focus to it, great pump, Endurance, no come downs or ****. Just wish kiwi was in stock ��

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, it’s ok though I borrowed until payday. Probably 4 each of prolific & amino and some alphamine and maybe more. Gutted kiwi is out of stock.
Really happy with the bf deals, even with shipping it’s a hell of allot cheaper than buying in the uk. Would of got more but funds were ****.
4 prolific, 2 amino, 6x12 select bars.

Prolific is my most loved pre, most underrated on this forum, wish it got more love . Just a nice feel good focus to it, great pump, Endurance, no come downs or ****. Just wish kiwi was in stock
Good deal. Don't know if you saw but the deal was actually until midnight tonight so it worked out as a cyber Monday deal in the end. :)

Prolific sells well but like you mentioned it doesn't seem to get the love you might expect on this board. My mind/body connection and drive I get from it actually tops any other benefit I receive from the product. That is exactly what I look for in pre-workout more than a boost of energy. On the days I want a little more pump or vein action I'll add high volume to the mix for a killer all around pre cocktail.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who all cashed In on the black Friday through cyber Monday sale? I definitely nabbed me some select as I was getting pretty low. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my usual year supply of Genoflex. I was very conservative this year.
Can't go wrong with joint support. I took a while off of it and definitely noticed a difference. My aging body reminded me I needed the extra help.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking of a new promo idea. It's been a while since we did a recipe promo and with the Select flavors we have added since I think it would be a cool idea for a holiday recipe promo. Who thinks they could take the crown on AMs Select protein holiday recipe promo?

If you don't feel like commenting at least throw a thanks on this post to show who all would be interested.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we all know who would win !!!! But is still would be fun!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we all know who would win !!!! But is still would be fun!!
You never know! Wouldn't be looking for quantity but more so quality so if you had the perfect recipe idea it would be golden!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Folks don't want a chance for free products?
More for me I suppose!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only select recipe is this one:

Ingredients: Milk, Select Protein

Put milk in shaker. Add 1-2 scoops Select. Top off with milk as needed. Mix. Drink.

I don't think I'll be winning a recipe competition anytime soon.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only select recipe is this one:

Ingredients: Milk, Select Protein

Put milk in shaker. Add 1-2 scoops Select. Top off with milk as needed. Mix. Drink.

I don't think I'll be winning a recipe competition anytime soon.
Hahaha

Yes I remember you using this entry I'm the past and it for sure won some style points sir.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About the only thing I make with protein powder except a shake is pancake cakes and I use The Solution's recipe off his You Tube Channel. So I don't think it would be fair to submit that. (They are really good)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About the only thing I make with protein powder except a shake is pancake cakes and I use The Solution's recipe off his You Tube Channel. So I don't think it would be fair to submit that. (They are really good)
Bob is definitely a master chef when it comes to these protein recipes! Our own rep Driven is a boss in the kitchen as well. They both have a damn good variety of recipes. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob is definitely a master chef when it comes to these protein recipes! Our own rep Driven is a boss in the kitchen as well. They both have a damn good variety of recipes. :)
I would agree, and love to eat what ever either one of them bakes!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree, and love to eat what ever either one of them bakes!!!
No doubt! Wouldn't mind hiring them as a personal chef when I mess around and get rich someday. :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No doubt! Wouldn't mind hiring them as a personal chef when I mess around and get rich someday. :D
I can't wait till I win the lottery !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait till I win the lottery !!
Lmao
That would be amazing wouldn't it Bro! I would have a pantry filled with nothing but Select alone! Hahaha

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My protein recipe: 1 cup coffee, 1 dl milk, 1 scoop SELECT Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup!

I drink this every morning with my breakfast and its awesome. And I dont even like coffee!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my order from the BF/CM sale today and just wanted to swing in to say thanks to everyone over at PES for hooking it up big time with the samples. You guys are one of the few companies that I know I won't regret spending money on both because of the products themselves but also the customer service/relations side of things.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my order from the BF/CM sale today and just wanted to swing in to say thanks to everyone over at PES for hooking it up big time with the samples. You guys are one of the few companies that I know I won't regret spending money on both because of the products themselves but also the customer service/relations side of things.
Hey brother thanks for sharing the love. Can't beat great products and superior customer service! Glad you received a good book up sir.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At work all week I've been slumming with crappy fill in snacks to hold me over between breaks. Was a very happy guy today when the wife messaged me that my PES goodies had been delivered. Can't beat these bars for the perfect treat to get in some protein while being good and sweet enough to feel like a cheat snack top it all off.*
20181207_203704.jpeg

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I want my bars for, to use at work. Got 6 boxs, first time trying so hope I like them ��

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I want my bars for, to use at work. Got 6 boxs, first time trying so hope I like them ��
Dude it's a perfect reasonably priced bar to keep macros in line and to hold you over at times you can't prepare or eat a full meal. It's at the point where I may be eating too damn many of them during my shift.

What flavors did you go with?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude it's a perfect reasonably priced bar to keep macros in line and to hold you over at times you can't prepare or eat a full meal. It's at the point where I may be eating too damn many of them during my shift.

What flavors did you go with?
Yeah I need things to hold me over and sometimes my appetite takes a hit as I’m running around for 12 hours looking after the elderly (so there’s things happening that puts you off eating lol)

Got all 3 flavours to try ��

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I need things to hold me over and sometimes my appetite takes a hit as I’m running around for 12 hours looking after the elderly (so there’s things happening that puts you off eating lol)

Got all 3 flavours to try
Well these will do the trick. My preference is white chocolate raspberry, chocolate fudge brownie and then chocolate peanut butter. But they are all very good. My top 2 choices are very close to being tied they are so damn good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are some the best bars ever made !!!

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well these will do the trick. My preference is white chocolate raspberry, chocolate fudge brownie and then chocolate peanut butter. But they are all very good. My top 2 choices are very close to being tied they are so damn good!
It’s funny cus I ordered 3 white, 2 brownie, 1 peanut. I’m convinced I will love the white and brownie but unsure of the peanut but wanted to try.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are some the best bars ever made !!!
Bro I'm not a big fan of the protein bars I've tried in the past. Lord knows I've tried a damn wide variety too. But these are amazing. They seem to stay soft and the perfect consistency whether left in my car when it's cool out or in work where it's typically 90+ all day everyday. Not to mention that unique white chocolate raspberry flavoring is unlike anything I've ever tasted. I was hooked at first bite!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Chocolate Raspberry bars are the best
Bro you don't get an argument or debate about that from me! Unreal good. Definitely tastes so good it's almost impossible to believe the macros are accurate on the ingredient panel!
It’s funny cus I ordered 3 white, 2 brownie, 1 peanut. I’m convinced I will love the white and brownie but unsure of the peanut but wanted to try.
Wow man you ordered exactly how I would have had I ordered 6 boxes. Nice to have enough if each to rotate then and keep it interesting without over doing one flavor but also safe to over stock on WCR because I could eat ten in a day and still be ready for another one after.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy the Peanut Butter very much !!

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah this is what scares me, might have to tell the mrs to hide them and only give me them on work days.

Still not tried select yet so gonna put an order in for some, vanilla or cupcake might be all I like though as you guys have different taste buds lol, I think we are more on the simple/boring side in the uk flavour wise. Will the select variety pack be coming back or is done away with?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy the Peanut Butter very much !!
Oh I'm with you brother even though it is the last on my list it is still very good. It's hard to even rate them because they are all so damn good. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yeah this is what scares me, might have to tell the mrs to hide them and only give me them on work days.

Still not tried select yet so gonna put an order in for some, vanilla or cupcake might be all I like though as you guys have different taste buds lol, I think we are more on the simple/boring side in the uk flavour wise. Will the select variety pack be coming back or is done away with?
It's easy to smash through the bars quickly so hiding them may be a smart choice brother. :)
Get you some select soon! You are for sure missing out!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just opened a tub of the new version of Strawberry Cheesecake and I definitely prefer the old version with the strawberry bits.

Not sure what the response has been overall with people who have had both versions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gourmet vanilla will definitely suit the taste buds for anyone who prefers a milder flavour versus snickerdoodle which is much stronger and sweeter.

Snickerdoodle is still our most popular flavour in the UK as well though. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just opened a tub of the new version of Strawberry Cheesecake and I definitely prefer the old version with the strawberry bits.

Not sure what the response has been overall with people who have had both versions.
I enjoyed the bits but didn't notice any difference in the flavor that changed how I feel about it. Very tasty and so damn good in mixes especially with my daily oats.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gourmet vanilla will definitely suit the taste buds for anyone who prefers a milder flavour versus snickerdoodle which is much stronger and sweeter.

Snickerdoodle is still our most popular flavour in the UK as well though. :)
My wife still seems to prefer vanilla over all flavors but she uses it with mixes more than anything. I enjoy it as well but my go to now is definitely strawberry cheesecake. Followed by frosted chocolate cupcake. :)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t posted in here in a while, but i recently picked up vegan cinnamon delight for the wife. She really enjoys it. I tried it as well and really liked it! Good job

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Snickerdoodle is one I really want to try since launch. I think on my next order I will order all the select samples to try.

I have 2 orders coming In the next 2 days but going to put a final order in soon (Trying to wait for prolific kiwi to come back in stock) then I should be stocked for 6 months.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t posted in here in a while, but i recently picked up vegan cinnamon delight for the wife. She really enjoys it. I tried it as well and really liked it! Good job
Hell ya brother. The Select vegan line is definitely top notch. Other vegan proteins I can't even stomach one shake before tapping out. Glad you and the wife enjoy it and thanks for the feedback. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snickerdoodle is one I really want to try since launch. I think on my next order I will order all the select samples to try.

I have 2 orders coming In the next 2 days but going to put a final order in soon (Trying to wait for prolific kiwi to come back in stock) then I should be stocked for 6 months.
Snickerdoodle is definitely a customer favorite. Oddly enough it doesn't even make my top 3. It's not like I hate it at all but just not a flavor I can't live without. Ben mentioned even with all the releases we've had since snickerdoodle it is still the European favorite at retailers across the pond.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any plans for more flavors of the Select bars? I really enjoy all 3, with the chocolate fudge being my favorite, but more flavors would certainly be great.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All Three are Very Tastie !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a way for me to get the order invoice online?
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking that isn't already included in your initial order email confirmation. But I can tell you if I pass the question on I will most likely be told to urge you to contact our customer service reps. They are very helpful but you may not receive a response until the morning because it's past regular business hours and Sunday. :/

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I always got an invoice email to me.
This is what I was curious about as well. Usually I receive it immediately after ordering and then again when shipping details come in after shipment.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any plans for more flavors of the Select bars? I really enjoy all 3, with the chocolate fudge being my favorite, but more flavors would certainly be great.
Our research and development team is working on them as well as select flavors as we speak but can not confirm any will be released before the holidays. For every release there is a handful that get dropped from just not cutting our extensive testing. I honestly love how picky they are when it comes to our flavoring it definitely limits unfavorable feedback from customers after releases. :)
All Three are Very Tastie !!
You aren't lying there. That's why when I list my favorite I like to make sure everyone understands just because a flavor is listed last doesn't by any means mean it isn't enjoyable.

Just the same as how different preferences are from user to user. Just like in the case where a few of you list chocolate peanut butter as your top flavor and it wraps up the end of my favorites list. Crazy how different it is person to person.