Next PES Insider Deal???

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went through a lot of my sample packs I had from various orders this morning and found a bunch of flavors of Select and prolific that I tend not to favor so I don't typically order. Was actually excited though because I do like to mix it up here and there so I'll be using them up in the next week. Might get reaquanted with some flavors I once favored. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was mango splash prolific and it was delightful, been quite a while since I had it last.

What flavors is everyone currently favoring for each product? Love getting the feedback from each person as its interesting to see so many different preferences from person to person. :)

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received allot of samples of prolific, select, amino, alphamine with the 2 orders I made from Black Friday, pretty happy!

Not eating the bars until after new year so I have something to look forward too.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was mango splash prolific and it was delightful, been quite a while since I had it last.

What flavors is everyone currently favoring for each product? Love getting the feedback from each person as its interesting to see so many different preferences from person to person. :)
Been using sunrise prolific for a long time, was scared to buy others because I love the flavour so much. I have 4 other flavours ready to try, 4 amino too and a couple of alphamine on the way.

Looking forward to mango and have a kiwi prolific on its way I got here in the uk. Mango and kiwi are 2 of my fave fruits so we shall see.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using sunrise prolific for a long time, was scared to buy others because I love the flavour so much. I have 4 other flavours ready to try, 4 amino too and a couple of alphamine on the way.

Looking forward to mango and have a kiwi prolific on its way I got here in the uk. Mango and kiwi are 2 of my fave fruits so we shall see.
That reminds me I've been sitting on a kiwi prolific that came in last month. Just wanted to finish a few tubs off before I popped the top. :)

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have high hopes for it as it might stop my kiwi cravings because I’m pretty sure I have mild allergic reaction to them. But being the ass I am I still eat them :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have high hopes for it as it might stop my kiwi cravings because I’m pretty sure I have mild allergic reaction to them. But being the ass I am I still eat them :)
Hey brother it's hard to resist the temptation of kiwis! One of my favorite fruit flavors. As a kid I loved kiwis so much I once are so many at one sitting that my mouth felt like it was on fire. Assuming it was all the acid but I'll tell you what it scared the crap out or me. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What PEScience goodies did everyone score for Christmas. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some deals and hoping we have an insider soon. Anything anyone hopes to see on an insider deal soon? I could use a restock of some cafe series and high volume myself. :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to use ergonine expired in March ? My buddy doesn't want his I'm all in if you guys think it's cool

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it safe to use ergonine expired in March ? My buddy doesn't want his I'm all in if you guys think it's cool
I can not advise using our products past the expiration date. My personal rule of thumb is 1 year past the expiration date is gtg if sealed. That was advice I got from a very good and knowledgeable source.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just tried a bar for the first time and I’m blown away! I can see this being used to stop cravings, really impressed.

Was trying to hold out until after the holidays but needed to try.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I mean, i wont say to do it, but if it was stored out of the sun and still sealed, i wouldnt not recommend it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried a bar for the first time and I’m blown away! I can see this being used to stop cravings, really impressed.

Was trying to hold out until after the holidays but needed to try.
We all know it is too damn hard to hang on to these bars with out demolishing them! I applaud you if you made it even a day without cracking the box.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We all know it is too damn hard to hang on to these bars with out demolishing them! I applaud you if you made it even a day without cracking the box.
I keep mine in the freezer in the garage, so it's a long walk to go get one.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad I did because yesterday I went in to hospital to have a tooth pulled as the dentists were closed and they have butchered me, I’m like the elephant man so my plan to keep them for the new year is f#cked now haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good idea haha. Serious note though do they keep in the freezer?
I keep all my Protein Bars and Cookies in the freezer.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m glad I did because yesterday I went in to hospital to have a tooth pulled as the dentists were closed and they have butchered me, I’m like the elephant man so my plan to keep them for the new year is f#cked now haha.
Ouch brother that sounds like torture! :/

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy New Year to all you awesome insider brothers! Cheers to an amazing year ahead in 2019!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ouch !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep all my Protein Bars and Cookies in the freezer.
Man I prefer mine nice and soft. I have had them in the freezer before but let them get to room temp before actually smashing them. So you eat them straight out of the freezer?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I prefer mine nice and soft. I have had them in the freezer before but let them get to room temp before actually smashing them. So you eat them straight out of the freezer?
No I let them get to room temperature before eating !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slamming some sunrise prolific before killing the weights. Oh man how I've missed this flavor. Keep forgetting to put it down in my orders but luckily have quite a few sample packs to hold me over. ☺

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ninja whips up some strawberry cheesecake heaven every damn time! So on point my god man!
20190103_194230.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am using the Strawberry Cheesecake (OG) right now also, and you are correct, it is heavenly !!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have 2 4lbs on the way of my favorite, chocolate PB. Love that stuff.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have 2 4lbs on the way of my favorite, chocolate PB. Love that stuff.
Oh man do I love that flavor. It's hard to put a order of my favorites but I would have to say PBC, FCC and strawberry cheesecake sit in my top 3. With SC probably just barely edging the others out for the top spot. They are all so damn good though!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 boxes of white chocolate raspberry bars just arrived. Just on time too. I was starting to get a bit anxious as I was done to just a few bars left. Lucky me!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep I would say I'm good for at least 2 weeks.
20190109_115106.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe Three .....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely love having this ninja blender! Made the wife and I iced mocha frape style shakes and they were beyond delightful!
20190111_210050.jpeg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the cold and snow we have had here in Ohio I've busted out my WCM select. Perfect flavor for a shake during the winter. Who needs a shamrock shake when you have that white Choco mint goodness filled with protein. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With the cold and snow we have had here in Ohio I've busted out my WCM select. Perfect flavor for a shake during the winter. Who needs a shamrock shake when you have that white Choco mint goodness filled with protein. :)
It is that time of year!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is that time of year!
For sure my brother. My life long love of mint chocolate chip ice cream has carried over into my now love of WCM protein shakes! Though very unique and different than the taste of the ice cream it still triggers that reference for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mint Chocolate Chip was one of my favorites as a teenager !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mint Chocolate Chip was one of my favorites as a teenager !!
Same and all through my childhood. I would visit my grandma's once a month for a weekend and she always bought a fresh tub the day I would get there because I loved it so much.

So I definitely have a soft spot for the flavor!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff is pretty enjoyable, but if anything I find the mint to be a bit overpowering. I also have the same issue with the snickerdoodle flavor, the spice flavoring is too strong in there too. I find that I need to cut both of them a bit with other protein powders to tame things down a bit.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff is pretty enjoyable, but if anything I find the mint to be a bit overpowering. I also have the same issue with the snickerdoodle flavor, the spice flavoring is too strong in there too. I find that I need to cut both of them a bit with other protein powders to tame things down a bit.
Mint is definitely a strong flavor. The newer batches aren't as strong as the first run with the mint flavoring but it definitely is still strong. If I'm wanting a little tamer shake I'll just throw in a bit more milk to dilute it. Actually really looking forward to my post lift shake here soon. :D

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
when was PES Shift discontinued? Am I the last to hear about this? What gives?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when was PES Shift discontinued? Am I the last to hear about this? What gives?
From what I'm gathering it is being reformulated then released in the next few weeks.
The wife and I run it very regularly so you had me worried for a minute. But now I'm just intrigued.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I'm gathering it is being reformulated then released in the next few weeks.
The wife and I run it very regularly so you had me worried for a minute. But now I'm just intrigued.
This is a personal favorite. Sad to see it go. Looking forward to seeing the reformulation though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is a personal favorite. Sad to see it go. Looking forward to seeing the reformulation though.
Same here. Hopeful it doesn’t go the way of some of the other reformulations... high hopes though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here. Hopeful it doesn’t go the way of some of the other reformulations... high hopes though
I believe they will do a good job !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe they will do a good job !!
I'm thinking everything will work out brother. Time will tell. I've been kept in the dark on this one so it will be a surprise for me as well. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A guy I met from Alaska that is a serious body builder asked on his Facebook what protein everyone recommended and I was surprised to see multiple PES Select recommendations. Not surprised that people would recommend our products but when I joined PES we were such a small company and to see how popular and common our product are now is truly special. Thought I would share this with my insider brothers. We owe it to all our loyal customers who put their trust in us. :)