The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Having whey post dont want to drink that much right after, which is why i want to use it intra instead
best to utilize the ergogenics for your workout. I prefer to take it pre-workout, or you could mix it in a drink with your intra and take it throughout your peri-workout period.

So you could do 1 scoop ergonine pre with a stim free or stimmed pre (Prolific or HV if you want to stay brand loyal)
and then drink an amino beverage intra (Amino IV or beverage of choice)

or just mix your amino beverage and ergonine together and sip on it pre/intra-workout. (Amino IV + Ergonine sipped pre/intra) especially good for fasted AM Training.

Think about fueling your body for an optimal environment. LCLT, HICA, Synerglut, Betaine are all performance enhancing items to assist your workout. Hydromax has an ability to help improve pumps during training. Do you want to take this after you are done training, or give the body these assets and ingredients to help increase your training?

Just my perspective, but I rather give my body what it wants before training or during a session to perform at its peak.
I prefer pre/intra, and then follow up your workout with a post-workout shake or go home and eat a meal.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having whey post dont want to drink that much right after, which is why i want to use it intra instead
I've also used it first thing in the morning on non training days. Guess that could always be an option.

Zariph

Awards
best to utilize the ergogenics for your workout. I prefer to take it pre-workout, or you could mix it in a drink with your intra and take it throughout your peri-workout period.

So you could do 1 scoop ergonine pre with a stim free or stimmed pre (Prolific or HV if you want to stay brand loyal)
and then drink an amino beverage intra (Amino IV or beverage of choice)

or just mix your amino beverage and ergonine together and sip on it pre/intra-workout. (Amino IV + Ergonine sipped pre/intra) especially good for fasted AM Training.

Think about fueling your body for an optimal environment. LCLT, HICA, Synerglut, Betaine are all performance enhancing items to assist your workout. Hydromax has an ability to help improve pumps during training. Do you want to take this after you are done training, or give the body these assets and ingredients to help increase your training?

Think about that for a second.
I prefer pre/intra, and then follow up your workout with a post-workout shake or go home and eat a meal.
Thx for the detailed answer m8! Will mix it with my intra.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, any1 take ergonine intra? will the benifits be the same as if taken pre or post?
I take mine pre sometimes and intra others, and occasionally even we'll post depending what time of day I workout.

Honestly I notice zero difference since most of the ingredients are "buildup" type vs acute. Really no reason you'd need it pre

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've also used it first thing in the morning on non training days. Guess that could always be an option.
I use it first thing in the morning on all days. I already have a pre and intra though.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it first thing in the morning on all days. I already have a pre and intra though.
I guess it's all about personal preference. Definitely 1 of my favorite products because of the profile and how versatile it really is

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I will send them the final image so they can be first to announce it.

Likely tomorrow. :)

Our pleasure.

For what it's worth, we are currently working hard on a deal to make our products more available in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.

Updates coming very soon (within the next month). :)
Finalllyyyyy. Its very hard to get people to buy Select here in NZ because of shipoung costs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All of you are wrong about a cake..

We have a cookie flavor on hand

Looks to be a PB Cookie perhaps
you can see EAN before the blue out of blue on the bottom if you blow it up

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PB Cookie Sounds Good !!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be PB COOKIE by the looks of it. I've only ever tried that flavor from 1 other company and loved it so I can't wait to see how this compares

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of you are wrong about a cake..

We have a cookie flavor on hand

Looks to be a PB Cookie perhaps
you can see EAN before the blue out of blue on the bottom if you blow it up
Hmmm...I don't know. That picture of cookies looks familiar...

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Why would PES create another variation of PB flavor? I highly doubt that given that they ended Milk Choc once they released FCC.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be a smokescreen

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well played sir, but I'm from murica!!
I've heard that before...

All those years ago when I was catfished by a young bdcc

He told me his name was Milas !!! ?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that before...

All those years ago when I was catfished by a young bdcc

He told me his name was Milas !!! ?
But I have something called proof of residency lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As you know I bought HV for $15AUD, and now I found a store here online which has PROLIFIC for $12. $9USD, I think I'll grab 2 tubs of this as-well! Haha!

Australian version is 30 or 60 serves. It's confusing, as 1 serve has 190mg caffeine. I'm not sure if it's legit 30 servings, or if you need 2 scoops?(That would be 380mg caffeine however) Just realised the formula is different down here.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you know I bought HV for $15AUD, and now I found a store here online which has PROLIFIC for $20. They have 20% off first orders, which means I can grab as many tubs as I want for $16AUD-$12USD. Should I buy?
The question isn't if you should buy, it's how many should you buy! It's one of my favorite pres so I'd suggest stocking up!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we have some PES fan detectives on the scene trying to unscramble the secret code I see. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting patiently for Stack3d to announce the news...
They got that inside low down. Word has it they aren't very good at keeping secrets either so you all might be in for a surprise. :)

In any case we all will be slamming down a heavenly shake before you even know it! Select releases are up on the level of Christmas in my household and from what I've seen and heard this one is more like Christmas and new years all bundled into one!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The comparisons being made from people who have already been so lucky as to sample it early have been no short than amazing. Looks like we've done it again. :D

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They got that inside low down. Word has it they aren't very good at keeping secrets either so you all might be in for a surprise. :)

In any case we all will be slamming down a heavenly shake before you even know it! Select releases are up on the level of Christmas in my household and from what I've seen and heard this one is more like Christmas and new years all bundled into one!
Let the hype commence lol

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Ben said yesterday that Stack3d would announce it today. So I will be surprised if it's not announced today

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben said yesterday that Stack3d would announce it today. So I will be surprised if it's not announced today
If they don't announce it today, I am happy to. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ps. Word is this tastes like the depicted PB cookie type, so extra peanut buttery.

We're taking the #1 spot on the market for PB with this.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Ps. Word is this tastes like the depicted PB cookie type, so extra peanut buttery.

We're taking the #1 spot on the market for PB with this.
Like I said yesterday I'm surprised you guys have decided to go with two variations of PB in your line up.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be interesting. I've only ever had one protein with that flavor and that tub is still in my pantry as it tasted horrible. But I trust PES so looking forward to it.