Next PES Insider Deal???

Zariph

Awards
I'm actually planning in the future to possibly stop most supps, and just take Vit D and E9 + BA and Citrulline Malate, so looks like you are ahead of the game sir!
which one of agmatine or citrulline malata would be the best for pumps? also how muc CM would you dose

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which one of agmatine or citrulline malata would be the best for pumps? also how muc CM would you dose
Most will go with Citrulline Malate or L-Citrulline for pumps. As for the dose of CM, 6-8 grams (6 grams if 2:1 -- 8 grams if 1:1) or 3-4 grams L-Citrulline.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For pumps, CM

But if this is a daily thing used with E9 agmatine has very nice secondary benefits I would want too.

If you can manage it, I'd use both

Or you know... High Volume ;)

CM wins on a budget

Zariph

Awards
thx guys, im able to get primafore citrullina malata, but im not sure whether its 2:1 or 1:1?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PF has always been 2:1
Lockout carries 3-4 bulk varieties if you're looking,

SNS is what I usually grab

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wonder what this month's insider has in store.....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
;)

What are you hoping for?

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
lettuce get dat dere blue razz alphamine sooner rather than later

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appletini ergonine would be epic
And a great 1-2 combo with Alphamine

How about that for an insider stack Auslifter is still demanding that white chocolate select!
That would definitely be awesome

Or like a lemon lime alphamine to mix with iced tea ergo

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think Margarita fills the Lemon-Lime void quite well IMO.
Agree,
Which is why its low on my list unfortunately lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Appletini ergonine would be epic
And a great 1-2 combo with Alphamine

How about that for an insider stack Auslifter is still demanding that white chocolate select!
I sure am ;) and the us prolific, just finished using OL conq3er unleashed after using the aus prolific for a bit. i mostly like pre's and select now. haven't tried new ergonine yet :( to expensive here

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
SD is king in oats.
Vanilla makes a hell of a creamy bowl of deliciousness too.

I'm having my nightly bowl right now lol.

Tonight is vanilla in Shamrock oats

Zariph

Awards
Guys, whats the benifits of hydromax in Ergonine? I dont see it being mentioned in the writeups?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Guys, whats the benifits of hydromax in Ergonine? I dont see it being mentioned in the writeups?
Hydration, and even purported hyper hydration, giving an intra-cellular water holding effect much like (and synergistic with) creatine.

Some old school studies have shown supplementation with glycerol to also increase physical performance in the heat, because of that exact reason.

Hydration is a huge part of performance, both strength and endurance.

Ergonine + a Gatorade is something any athlete would see benefit from before a game/event

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hydration, and even purported hyper hydration, giving an intra-cellular water holding effect much like (and synergistic with) creatine.

Some old school studies have shown supplementation with glycerol to also increase physical performance in the heat, because of that exact reason.

Hydration is a huge part of performance, both strength and endurance.

Ergonine + a Gatorade is something any athlete would see benefit from before a game/event
Hydration alone causes insane increases in productivity per lift. Throw in electrolytes and call it a day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really scared I wasn't paying attention and just took a full serving (5 caps of ignit3) AND 3 caps of norcodrene

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really scared I wasn't paying attention and just took a full serving (5 caps of ignit3) AND 3 caps of norcodrene
May I ask you, why do you use so much stims? If I were you, I would definitely "repair" the CNS than throwing many stims in the body

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How in the hell does this happen I must ask?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
One time I ate sour cream thinking it was ice cream. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One time I ate a bag of mushrooms... then got a craving for mushrooms... So I ate another bag of mushrooms.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I survived. It got interesting for a while. I am juggling 3 businesses and was on the phone. Popped my dose and forgot, popped another and realized it when I looked at my pill bag and it was missing all the stims.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm back on erase pro + and shift and I decided to support the wife and did a perfect cleanse (don't judge me its for moral support) should I not use erase pro and shift while doing this ? I'm hungry as hell back on Ep+ and shift by the way

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm back on erase pro + and shift and I decided to support the wife and did a perfect cleanse (don't judge me its for moral support) should I not use erase pro and shift while doing this ? I'm hungry as hell back on Ep+ and shift by the way
How long have you been back on the combo and what sort of "cleanse"?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been back on the combo and what sort of "cleanse"?
Garden of life perfect 10 day cleanse it's mostly at night around dinner time so I moved Ep+ in the Morning

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Don't be fooled guys, it's his ghost posting.
How you been ? Lol I've been rehabbing this shoulder , gained like 10lbs smh

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Split that total dosing over8-10 hours
Even then it is a lot of stims... Please be careful when using the full serving of 2 potent fat burners.

Use only one and, if you want more shredding of fat, add some stim free options like Brite, Lipomorph, Shift, Epitome, KetoInduce etc...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good news from FIBO:

2016 FIBO, who does have its latest supplement on display with the joint formula Genoflex. While it may not have anything we haven't seen before at the Expo, it did have something interesting to tell us. In short over the next six months PES is apparently going to be making more changes to its line than ever before. As vague as that is and could really mean a number of things, it definitely sounds like we're in for a few new products and/or flavors.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You expect PEScience to stay quiet?

Not our style ;)

Lookout 2016

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Even then it is a lot of stims... Please be careful when using the full serving of 2 potent fat burners.

Use only one and, if you want more shredding of fat, add some stim free options like Brite, Lipomorph, Shift, Epitome, KetoInduce etc...
Cheda usually knows what he's doing; I wouldn't question his ways personally. He just made a mistake

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would know where Mr.Cooper is ? Is he still working for PES and is he still active on this forum? Have not seen him for a while

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would know where Mr.Cooper is ? Is he still working for PES and is he still active on this forum? Have not seen him for a while
He's around very seldom, a bit more recently but just doing his own thing and helping brothers here out, class act that he is mr.cooper69
Is no longer with PES, we're still on good terms he just has his own life to lead and is going far with his education and doing what he does

Real medicine and treatment study kind of trumps supplements for importance. Hope Cyrus goes far and we hear his name again in his new capacity, whatever that ends up being

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cooper has been on the boards a few times recently but he's relatively inactive and not affiliated with PES.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's around very seldom, a bit more recently but just doing his own thing and helping brothers here out, class act that he is mr.cooper69
Is no longer with PES, we're still on good terms he just has his own life to lead and is going far with his education and doing what he does

Real medicine and treatment study kind of trumps supplements for importance. Hope Cyrus goes far and we hear his name again in his new capacity, whatever that ends up being
Thank you for the great and detailed answer. He is absolutely very knowledgeable guy

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cooper has been on the boards a few times recently but he's relatively inactive and not affiliated with PES.
This reminds me of how we both went bonkers when we saw him posting a week or two ago. Celebrity status.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Me too guys^

Miss him for sure lol