Next PES Insider Deal???

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't tell, I've received it but when I click on the link I only get the full price :(
Gotta put the insider code in broski

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No order limit...

Hope the warehouse crew had plenty of Alphamine this morning...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this new WCM, is the mint flavor minimal? I really like white chocolate, but not so much mint.
They are saying it is reduced in this new release. I enjoyed the last but it was quite mint heavy. This one should be perfect for you then.
We actually have to release our emails in stages now.

Our insider launches have become so popular that our website often crashes. We have even had to take it offline mid sale to perform further upgrades to keep it running smoothly.

Don't worry, everyone on the list will get their email, even if it means it is occasionally delivered to your junk folder. :)
Definitely not a bad problem to have I guess. :)

boobie45

Awards
I didnt get an email yet - I also never got the email for the Cafe insider.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Sigh, thanks to the election, the exchange rate has gone against my favor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely check spam as well guys but if you don't have it in a few hours hit us up!

Any readers who weren't on the list, don't miss it again! Intro pricing is always a steal,

https://pescience.com/insider/

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Done 4x tubs + 1x AMINO IV just to try the mango flavour :)

Now just hope customs won't make me cry as usual lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol you changed your mind quick!

Smart call at this price

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you're a gmail user, be sure to check the promotions tab if you have it enabled

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Lol you changed your mind quick!

Smart call at this price
I wanted to try them :) last year I liked em but too much mint so this year I hope they'll be more whitechocolated lol

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
10 tubs. Thanks guys. Need to try new ABE with XGels soon

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ woah!

Thank you for the support brother, enjoy your Holidays with White Chocolate Mint gains

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
^ woah!

Thank you for the support brother, enjoy your Holidays with White Chocolate Mint gains
Down to last 55 of Frosted Cupcake and Blondie. So had to restock

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our sales for this have been even greater than anticipated.

The release was popular last year but this year we are already on track to double last year's.

This is why we have started staggering the email blasts. You guys get stress free checkouts. :)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trigger pulled...

on a separate note

if people still feel there isn't enough of a white chocolate flavor even after the reformulation, drop in a bit of this. I believe this their most legit flavor, not because i like WC as much, but its strong, on point as hell, and one of the few that doesnt have that sugar alcohol after taste.

IMG_2312.JPG

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^so good for enhancing shakes.

Pro tip.

For baking too, but I try to limit the amount of very specific products used for others to then replicate the recipe.

I have a feeling I won't need or want to tweak this though. WCM solo was already great in my books, I think a lot more will agree now after the updated flavouring

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^so good for enhancing shakes.

Pro tip.

For baking too, but I try to limit the amount of very specific products used for others to then replicate the recipe.

I have a feeling I won't need or want to tweak this though. WCM solo was already great in my books, I think a lot more will agree now after the updated flavouring
I regret not trying WCM last year, but was kind of "mint isnt my thing", but when the news came out that it was coming back i was going to try it anyway, now with the added bonus of the stronger WC flavor im pumped.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 3 last year, I still have 2. I really enjoyed it as was, I am a mint fan. However, I am more of a white chocolate fan. I hate you PES. I am going to have to order two tubs and add to my stash.

boobie45

Awards
WCM is soo epic - tastes like peppermint bark. Combine it with MTS mint (which tastes like a thin mint/oreo) - this is an amazing combo!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I do that every time. Any other way you spill and that's not allowed

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or also you guys haven't received any email confirmation after placing the order?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i received an email confirmation immediately, perhaps check spam / junk box, if not id call...did the charge post on your account?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i received an email confirmation immediately, perhaps check spam / junk box, if not id call...did the charge post on your account?
just received it now :) after hours.... they must be busy :D

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

sespress

Awards
Any way to get in on this insider deal now? Or can I get the information to register for the email so I can get it next time??

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Gents, did any good bros get sent samples of the updated flavoring?

On the lookout for the usual reviews that arrive on time with the Insider.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I don't want to only quote PES staff/associates so nothing yet

I'd expect a good amount of reviews before the end of the sale duration

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gents, did any good bros get sent samples of the updated flavoring?

On the lookout for the usual reviews that arrive on time with the Insider.
Can you believe I wasn't even sent samples and I was the rep pushing for this flavor since we first launched Select? Lol
I will wait patiently for mine though. Im still working on my last tub from last year. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uncle Danes want Peach Flavor!
The moment I read this I got a huge craving for peach cobbler. When made just right it almost tops cheesecake for my favorite treat/desert.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew I felt somebody trying to steal my title here.
Call the cops. Why? I see a robbery in progress. Uncles about to steal the show!

There is room enough for the both of ya. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you believe I wasn't even sent samples and I was the rep pushing for this flavor since we first launched Select? Lol
I will wait patiently for mine though. Im still working on my last tub from last year. :)
That's lame! You guys used to always send out a few samples so there was some feedback before the releases but that hasn't happened for quite awhile now... def a bummer as a lot of us don't want to order a bunch of a flavor we might not like without any real idea. Not so bad for something like this since we know at least somewhat what it'll be, but for 100% new flavors (like FCC) it's def a big deal

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe me there was absolutely no need to send out samples on FCC. I literally just forgot about how much I'm hating my life not having any and you have to go bringing it up!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two questions for the reps.

One, if you have tried the flavor, what would you say the ratio of mint to white chocolate is?

Two, what would the expiration date on these be? I am having a hard time pulling the trigger, because I have about a years worth of protein on hand, at a scoop a day.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

One, if you have tried the flavor, what would you say the ratio of mint to white chocolate is?

Two, what would the expiration date on these be? I am having a hard time pulling the trigger, because I have about a years worth of protein on hand, at a scoop a day.
Only Ben can tell you about the new flavour. Expiration date is probably 2 years from now.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like Synapsin said only Ben holds the details to the mystery you ask about. I'm not a bit jealous about that at all. Ok maybe a bit more than jealous but I'll survive I suppose. :/

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered one tub. I figured I wold wait until a newer flavor comes out to order multiple tubs.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on mine to ship. It's been like 5 days counting a holiday and the weekend. Lol. Ugh.....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
same here but please note, they said they were busy so allow more time :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far the sale has been even more popular than we anticipated.

We have sold through approximately two thirds of our entire manufacturing run of white chocolate mint Select.

At a guess I will say that it will have sold out completely within a month.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still waiting for a review here
I'm looking forward to hearing some reviews from guys who ordered last year, also. Want to see what differences are noted in the flavoring (e.g. level of significance and such).