Next PES Insider Deal???

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't try it the first time and while I'm a big mint fan, I'm not a big white chocolate fan.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get tired of the mint flavor after a few servings
This. The flavor was good at first. But I had two or three jugs of it and had to choke down the last one. Everyone has different tastes but I wonder if the people who want it back simply didn't order enough of it the first time around? Maybe if the mint was a little bit lighter in the truck that A Little Bit Stronger. Of course white chocolate has no chocolate in it so that could be part of the difficulty. Something a little later I'm getting closer to peppermint bark where I can. I also remember it being a little salty combined with them if it wasn't so great after a while.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not normally a mint fan and honestly couldn't care less about it personally when I was first told about it.

However the flavour really surprised me and it was actually one of my favourite flavours.

Of course taste buds vary and some people won't like mint/white chocolate/whatever but we wouldn't have brought it back if we didn't get so many requests for it, we would have just launched a different seasonal flavour. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to mention but this has improved flavouring from the last batch. It's flavour ratios are slightly heavier on the white chocolate and slightly milder on the mint. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think people forget how crazy people get over mint chocolate around the holidays, which makes this an excellent flavour to have seasonally. Everyone I know stocks up on mint chocolate ice cream around this time of year.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So are we to assume that there will not be any other seasonal/limited flavor since this is back?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will buy WCM since I didn't last year but really really wanted Pumpkin or Eggnog or something else but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will buy WCM since I didn't last year but really really wanted Pumpkin or Eggnog or something else but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just checking something.

The guy who still hasn't even tried snickerdoodle wants us to release a brand new flavour? ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
WCM with toned down mint and more/improved white chocolate has me sold

It was already one of the only mint powders I was capable of enjoying, I'm sure this will impress

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checking something.

The guy who still hasn't even tried snickerdoodle wants us to release a brand new flavour? ;)
Yes but pumpkin is life TBH.

Never been big on snickerdoodle. Cinnamon toast crunch I can get behind.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was actually happy that I may be able to pass up on a Select Insider - cash is tight. I may have to buy a couple tubs now just because BDCC said the flavoring has been tweaked. Fudge.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was actually happy that I may be able to pass up on a Select Insider - cash is tight. I may have to buy a couple tubs now just because BDCC said the flavoring has been tweaked. Fudge.
I am always honest with our flavourings.

If I say something is amazing and it is horrible then customers won't trust me on any future flavours (as a customer, I felt this way about some companies who claimed everything was delicious when they were vomit inducing lol). When I try it I will describe the flavour changes I notice.

White chocolate mint will be a one time run but will have enough stock for a couple of months so you will have ample time to read reviews before you pull the trigger. It is possible that the first reviews will be in before the insider finishes so you can still capitalise on the discount. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
IF and only IF the wc will be stronger than mint then I'm sure the flavour will be much better and I think I'll give it a try BUT no words to describe how disappointed I am... I was really waiting for the new seasonal flavour like a kid waits for Santa on xmas day :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boooooo thats no fun. a good flavor, but not special.

we want neeewwwwww
You sure have been quite the thorn of late sir! :)

I love me some wcm!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES has not let me down with a protein yet, though I will admit I have not tried FCC. I didnt have a chance to try this last year, and was kind of okay with it because was turned off by the idea of mint, but Id give it a try this year without even hearing about the stronger white choc and lighter mint flavorings. Ill def give it a try this year, and if I dont care for it, someone on here can have the rest of the tub for half insider price

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You sure have been quite the thorn of late sir! :)

I love me some wcm!
maybe that should tell you something about your releases as of late ;)

I've always just been honest. you say you listen when people ask and we've all been asking for something new like pumpkin or the like and you gave us a repeat of what was sold last year as a "one time" flavor. Thats just facts, sorry if it seems "thorn"-ish to you but its honesty.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've always just been honest. you say you listen when people ask and we've all been asking for something new like pumpkin or the like and you gave us a repeat of what was sold last year as a "one time" flavor. Thats just facts, sorry if it seems "thorn"-ish to you but its honesty.
I was just busting balls and I have no reason to believe this is our only release to come. Time will tell. But I honestly will be stocking up as I wait. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was just busting balls and I have no reason to believe this is our only release to come. Time will tell. But I honestly will be stocking up as I wait. :D
ummm Synapsin literally just confirmed this was the only protein flavor release coming. Which was what we were talking about.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ummm Synapsin literally just confirmed this was the only protein flavor release coming. Which was what we were talking about.
I see that post now and am sorry I skipped a page when I scrolled today apparently. I was out of the loop on this one. Sorry again that it disappointed you brother. I'll do my best to make it up to you and push for better insiders to suit your taste I swear. ;) Because something like pumpkin would be pretty tasty and unique. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note I just had a scoop of wcm mixed with PBC and it was pretty amazing mixed. In all honestly haven't ever tried that combo and this release made me dig out my last tub on hand.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On a side note I just had a scoop of wcm mixed with PBC and it was pretty amazing mixed. In all honestly haven't ever tried that combo and this release made me dig out my last tub on hand.
Dude I was going to say earlier as well to all of those that were expressing disappointment...just try mixing it with other stuff. I pretty much never have a strait flavor of anything anymore...i mix all kinds of combos. Now, Ill admit i probably have way more options on hand than most but, there are so many flavors out there that might be amazing to mix WCM with and you never know how good something could be. At least worth a 2lber of it....and thats not even considering that with the tweaking of the flavor ratios, it might not even taste the same as in the past.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We DO listen to customer requests.

Please remember that the customer requests you see on a forum are only a tiny fraction of total requests.

You see the forum, I see the forum, our email inbox, Facebook messages and Instagram messages.

White chocolate mint was the most popular request for a seasonal flavour so we brought it back.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude I was going to say earlier as well to all of those that were expressing disappointment...just try mixing it with other stuff. I pretty much never have a strait flavor of anything anymore...i mix all kinds of combos. Now, Ill admit i probably have way more options on hand than most but, there are so many flavors out there that might be amazing to mix WCM with and you never know how good something could be. At least worth a 2lber of it....and thats not even considering that with the tweaking of the flavor ratios, it might not even taste the same as in the past.
Much like I tried mixing apple cinnamon oats with wcm and pb and in all honesty I'm shocked at how much enjoyment I got from it. Probably my favorite oats combo. I never would have guessed it was going to be good. I tended to think the flavor would be no good for oat mixtures. I was dead wrong.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Agree 100%. Re-releasing flavored toothpaste protein is not what your fan base wanted...people wanted Pumpkin or Gingerbread and you rehashed a mediorce, at best, flavor that only appeals to small demographic. Disappointing to say the least.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100%. Re-releasing flavored toothpaste protein is not what your fan base wanted...people wanted Pumpkin or Gingerbread and you rehashed a mediorce, at best, flavor that only appeals to small demographic. Disappointing to say the least.
LOVE this --> "Re-releasing flavored toothpaste protein" hahahahahaha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are incorrect.

You don't know what the majority of our fan base wanted. You know what forum users wanted based on what you see.

The most popular request we has was to bring back white chocolate mint.

If we had released pumpkin or gingerbread we would have been ignoring the majority vote.

Look, everyone has their own taste preferences but please don't pretend we ignore our fan requests. As someone who literally goes through threads counting each flavour request I can guarantee with 100% certainty that we pay attention to all requests. When I say all requests I mean emails, private forum messages, messages to our Facebook page, messages to our Instagram page, comments on all social media and requests made in person.

If you honestly think that pumpkin or gingerbread were our most requested flavours and we decided to release a less popular flavour you are absolutely crazy lol.

We want to release the most popular flavour, anything else makes no business sense.

The most popular request was to bring back white chocolate mint. :)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are incorrect.

You don't know what the majority of our fan base wanted. You know what forum users wanted based on what you see.

The most popular request we has was to bring back white chocolate mint.

If we had released pumpkin or gingerbread we would have been ignoring the majority vote.

Look, everyone has their own taste preferences but please don't pretend we ignore our fan requests. As someone who literally goes through threads counting each flavour request I can guarantee with 100% certainty that we pay attention to all requests. When I say all requests I mean emails, private forum messages, messages to our Facebook page, messages to our Instagram page, comments on all social media and requests made in person.

If you honestly think that pumpkin or gingerbread were our most requested flavours and we decided to release a less popular flavour you are absolutely crazy lol.

We want to release the most popular flavour, anything else makes no business sense.

The most popular request was to bring back white chocolate mint. :)
If you think White Choc. Mint is more popular than Pumpkin or Gingerbread as far as flavors YOUR crazy slick.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If you think White Choc. Mint is more popular than Pumpkin or Gingerbread as far as flavors YOUR crazy slick.
I guess what bdcc meant was that based on the all requests received on media, online, everywhere, the request PES received the most was to bring back the WCM flavour, that is why from a business perspective PES decided to re-release it and improving the flavour.

he wasn't talking about what flavour is more popular as a flavour but he was referring to the requests PES received, this is my understanding.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When it comes down to who requests us to make something, I KNOW that it was our most requested seasonal flavour.

If gingerbread had more requests than white chocolate mint then we know it would sell more and we would have released it. It would have been ludicrous to ignore more requests for another flavour lol.

You personally might not like that flavour and that is fine. Your claim that we are ignoring our fan base is false though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess what bdcc meant was that based on the all requests received on media, online, everywhere, the request PES received the most was to bring back the WCM flavour, that is why from a business perspective PES decided to re-release it and improving the flavour.

he wasn't talking about what flavour is more popular as a flavour but he was referring to the requests PES received, this is my understanding.
Correct. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do people think the only feedback PES gets is from AM? Hahaha.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
roger that, I am happy tho the flavour has been improved and can't wait to try it :)

but take note please, I am starting requesting pumpkin and gingerbread from now for the next year :p hahahah

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. to give you an example of how seriously we take customer requests;

This flavour request thread ended up being 25 pages long (on my phone format).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/222852-pes-protein-flavor.html

I personally went through every single post and tallied up every single flavour request manually.

This was not a poll, people were naming any flavour they wanted and due to this we ended up with a huge number of requests.

I tallied every single one and sent the scores to the company owner so we could test the best flavouring systems and see which ones we could nail.

Do you know which the most popular flavour was? Chocolate peanut butter.

Do you know what flavour we worked on immediately and eventually released? Peanut butter cup. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately by listening to ALL of our customers, some people think we ignore our customers lol.

roger that, I am happy tho the flavour has been improved and can't wait to try it :)

but take note please, I am starting requesting pumpkin and gingerbread from now for the next year :p hahahah
Cool. Get enough people behind it and we would work on it. :)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
P.S. to give you an example of how seriously we take customer requests;

This flavour request thread ended up being 25 pages long (on my phone format).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/222852-pes-protein-flavor.html

I personally went through every single post and tallied up every single flavour request manually.

This was not a poll, people were naming any flavour they wanted and due to this we ended up with a huge number of requests.

I tallied every single one and sent the scores to the company owner so we could test the best flavouring systems and see which ones we could nail.

Do you know which the most popular flavour was? Chocolate peanut butter.

Do you know what flavour we worked on immediately and eventually release? Peanut butter cup. :)
well why didn't you do a seasonal one??? ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well why didn't you do a seasonal one??? ;)
We decided the best business decision would be to just ignore every single customer request and release whatever the f**k we wanted.

Oh no, wait... ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, Ben is absolutely right. We look at the numbers and make decisions based on that. Ben works very hard and is excellent when it comes to polling; he does his research well. It is not a slight at the AM community at all, so please don't take it as that. We also have other cool products in the works.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Would be silly to make the decision on anything but the numbers. Both financially and in bringing a requested flavour to the MOST fans we can.

We may still put a spin (variation) on it or throw a surprise at you though

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The feedback here strongly suggests that doesn't it. Haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We decided the best business decision would be to just ignore every single customer request and release whatever the f**k we wanted.

Oh no, wait... ;)
We are some careless SOB's aren't we? ;)

For real though I was happy as a pig in shït when I saw we were releasing WCM again! I must have no taste. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My only reason for questioning would be that we all know pumpkin/spice EVERYTHING sells like wildfire. That's the reason every single brand, store, restaurant, etc has come out with something that flavor. They aren't doing it because they want to, they do it because that's what's in demand...

I honesty cannot see any mint variation being as widely popular as a pumpkin would.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Very fair opinion to have.

I think in this instance we went with request numbers to decide.
I agree Select should get a fall seasonal, I bet it would sell big from us.
Fingers crossed one is ahead, I wouldn't doubt it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My only reason for questioning would be that we all know pumpkin/spice EVERYTHING sells like wildfire. That's the reason every single brand, store, restaurant, etc has come out with something that flavor. They aren't doing it because they want to, they do it because that's what's in demand...

I honesty cannot see any mint variation being as widely popular as a pumpkin would.
Add an uggs coupon with every pumpkin protein order and every college girl in America would buy it lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Add an uggs coupon with every pumpkin protein order and every college girl in America would buy it lol
Hell, tom Brady would buy it ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agree 100% ^^ And I would definitely watch some football in uggs while drinking limited edition PES pumpkin flavored protein. Not even gonna lie