Next PES Insider Deal???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
The red color in ergo9 in fdc red 40 not beet root :-S .. ?
My apologies, I was thinking of Alphamine.

Same end result, as Ben suggested switching to TT or IT is a fast fix

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taste is more important than colour (of course) but colour has a significant impact on perceived taste. This has been demonstrated in a significant amount of research in both food and drink products.

E.g.

"Four experiments were conducted to assess the effect of food color on flavor identification of noncarbonated beverages and to assess the interactive effect of food color and flavor levels on the perceived flavor intensity and hedonic quality of beverages and cake. Results showed that color masking dramatically decreased flavor identification of fruit-flavored beverages, while atypical colors induced incorrect flavor responses that were characteristically associated with the atypical color. In addition, the color level of beverages had significant effects on their overall acceptability, acceptability of color and of flavor, as well as on flavor intensity."

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1980.tb06562.x/abstract
Great research group and feedback yet you still spell color wrong. :D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Taste is more important than colour (of course) but colour has a significant impact on perceived taste. This has been demonstrated in a significant amount of research in both food and drink products.

E.g.

"Four experiments were conducted to assess the effect of food color on flavor identification of noncarbonated beverages and to assess the interactive effect of food color and flavor levels on the perceived flavor intensity and hedonic quality of beverages and cake. Results showed that color masking dramatically decreased flavor identification of fruit-flavored beverages, while atypical colors induced incorrect flavor responses that were characteristically associated with the atypical color. In addition, the color level of beverages had significant effects on their overall acceptability, acceptability of color and of flavor, as well as on flavor intensity."

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1980.tb06562.x/abstract

Even more interesting is the common place for saying colors when selecting a flavor. I.e "I'll have a blue/red snow one" among other many items we do this with.

Will Alphamine be on sale for this insider by chance? Wanting to rotate between Focus XT and Alphamine for the C with my ephedrine.

sareea

Awards
I tried 1/3 scoop vanilla with 1 scoop c&c in water, and I unleashed an awesome taste !

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
I just opened a sealed HV and to my surprise it's clumpy. I know clumping is common if the product has glycerol (I stop buying Max Out due to that reason) in it but this is the first for me with HV. I'm just curious if only glycerol is attracting moisture. And do I need to break the clump in order to get some of the glycerol?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just break it up and re-shake your tub, should be good to go.

Any part of the powder is able to clump if moisture gets in, but no harm

Awards
  • Established
FCC select chocolate bday cake cookies with vitafiber

These are a go-to for sure

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469383090.959051.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just opened a sealed HV and to my surprise it's clumpy. I know clumping is common if the product has glycerol (I stop buying Max Out due to that reason) in it but this is the first for me with HV. I'm just curious if only glycerol is attracting moisture. And do I need to break the clump in order to get some of the glycerol?
If it's one of the first batch paradise coolers this was every tub. They did a little revamp after that tho and they were better but still some here and there

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
If it's one of the first batch paradise coolers this was every tub. They did a little revamp after that tho and they were better but still some here and there
Not sure which batch it's from but it's Paradise Cooler so i guess you're right. It still has one year to expiry so I guess I'm good.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Choline can give off that "fishy" odor in some people. So it looks like you have 3 potential ingredients that could be giving you this effect lol
I believe Choline can contribute to a "fishy" smell? Although I take a lot (2g Bulk, plus whatever is in other stuff) and the wife doesn't complain. Now Garlic on the other hand.... :D
She need to stop whining and should focus more on my gains than smell :D lol.
It is actually better now

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y'all gonna do Alphamine as well on this insider? I missed out last time and don't give a **** about the drama but I gotta get another rotation besides all the delicious flavors of focus XT for my EC doses.

Some sunrise for the AM and then I can use my pina colada for the PM
I am 'almost' entirely certain that Alphamine won't be on this insider. I can confirm to be absolutely sure.

However, there is a BOGO50% sale popping up on a large bodybuilding website in the next couple of days. It is our way of offering an introductor sale for their site. :)

P.S. sunrise is so good I am already on my second tub and I haven't even cracked open all of the others yet. I look forward to drinking it so much I just keep using that. I haven't even opened appletini yet lol.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I am 'almost' entirely certain that Alphamine won't be on this insider. I can confirm to be absolutely sure.

However, there is a BOGO50% sale popping up on a large bodybuilding website in the next couple of days. It is our way of offering an introductor sale for their site. :)

P.S. sunrise is so good I am already on my second tub and I haven't even cracked open all of the others yet. I look forward to drinking it so much I just keep using that. I haven't even opened appletini yet lol.
Fair enough.

Ya know, I'm pretty sure vegans need Alphamine too....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bogo50s are always nice! Still a Virgin to sunrise and ashamed about it!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough.

Ya know, I'm pretty sure vegans need Alphamine too....
That's why they stock up on the BOGO50% we kindly arranged on another website. ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That's why they stock up on the BOGO50% we kindly arranged on another website. ;)
Can you share the details? Is this in US?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Sad No Chocolate Cup Cake on the Insider!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Sad No Chocolate Cup Cake on the Insider!!
We never put a brand new product on an insider shortly after it launches. The frosted chocolate cupcake insider has barely been and gone lol. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your own fault for not stocking up on the last insider :)
I screwed my order up and got Vanilla instead of Choc. Cupcake

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your own fault for not stocking up on the last insider :)
I screwed my order up and got Vanilla instead of Choc. Cupcake

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the emails go out? I usually get them but haven't seen yet

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if I should jump in on this and combine Vegan Vanilla with FCC...hahaha.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All the emails go out? I usually get them but haven't seen yet
It is launched, emails may have been sent in waves to help net traffic

You can load up the site and take advantage any time now though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wonder if I should jump in on this and combine Vegan Vanilla with FCC...hahaha.
If it's anything like FCC + Gourmet Vanilla, it's a big win.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You haven't tried the Vanilla Vegan protein yet?
No sir :(

Quite recently manufactured and I'm a good distance from Florida

Soon you'll all see some Vegan-friendly baking though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've had poor experiences with a couple, but they were grocery store health brands, not the mystical flavouring gurus from PEScience

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This may be a dumb question, but how can one tell from reading the ingredient label whether or not the chocolate flavoring used, is indeed vegan?

Obviously if PES claims that its a vegan product, I believe you guys because I'm team PES, and have yet to be let down by PES.

I was more so just curious in general. I know chocolate by itself, is vegan, in its purest form seeing as it comes from the pod of the coca tree. It's when it's mixed with milk or dairy products, it then becomes non-vegan.

The ingredient list just says, natural flavor, then again I guess if you disclosed the ingredients used in the natural flavoring of your chocolate, other companies can copy that?

Not being a wisenheimer, just overall curious. Thanks :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^ my ex is a vegan, she trained me to question everything haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I suppose with some brands you may not be able to tell by the label as you are saying,

I would assume any Vegan-friendly protein would designate this, as it does have a market niche and it would be silly not to.

There's no way I'd be able to break down what is in our flavouring, our secret

But this is definitely 100% Vegan.

If there is a specific question you want to have me ask just let me know brother.
I'm sure they'd let me confirm that something is NOT in it, if you have any concerns

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried Pea/Rice Protein before so I'm hesitant to jump on this one.
I have tried both.

I used to use vegan protein powders due to a very sensitive stomach (Crohn's disease) so spent months or maybe even years using brown rice protein, pea protein or hemp protein.

When we discussed doing a vegan protein powder, we bought the best rated competitors on the market and tried them. We said we would only do it if we were confident we could make one that tasted better.

Ours doesn't froth like pea protein normally does (very badly) and has quite mild flavouring.

When I first tested our samples I actually said to our company owner that I was scared to because most vegan proteins taste pretty vile. I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was.

Obviously no vegan protein can compare to Select as whey mixes better and is easier to flavour but we are confident that ours is the best tasting out of all the competitor products that we tried. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ my ex is a vegan, she trained me to question everything haha
Oh buddy. I could not even imagine dating a vegan girl. I love my meat way too much for that! :)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might add beef protein isolate to my vegan protein ;)