Next PES Insider Deal???

sareea

Awards
For those who love Vanilla Gourmet and live in the UK, I strongly suggest you to watch the movie Predator again.....

I went crazy and I bought 3x 55 more tubs and now I'm fine till xmas lol hahahahah

Vanilla+blueberries=happiness
Bro...
Predator are very expensive... dam it, got any coupon for them ? PM if you do hh :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Bro...
Predator are very expensive... dam it, got any coupon for them ? PM if you do hh :)
I have not coupons I am sorry :( I know they are..... like 4-6£ more than the "Dolphin in the ocean", just for your info not allowed to mention the shop name here :) I am sure you were referring to any "ticket" for the movie predator ahahahha :)

sareea

Awards
I have not coupons I am sorry :( I know they are..... like 4-6£ more than the "Dolphin in the ocean", just for your info not allowed to mention the shop name here :) I am sure you were referring to any "ticket" for the movie predator ahahahha :)
hhhhhhhhhh :D Ya. I still prefer buying directly from uncle pes

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro...
There is only one place to get gourmet vanilla at the moment.

However, by the end of August the UK (and the rest of Europe) will have access to frosted chocolate cupcake, snickerdoodle and cookies and cream Select which will all have a lower price point than they do now. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

However, by the end of August the UK (and the rest of Europe) will have access to frosted chocolate cupcake, snickerdoodle and cookies and cream Select which will all have a lower price point than they do now. :)
Thanks for great news I miss c&c :)

I think I am now ok till xmas lol

sareea

Awards

I am glad to hear, thanks for opening doors to others, in my eyes exclusivity just closes doors for some, specially if you are a good company. Please don't give exclusivity... Open up the competition :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad to hear, thanks for opening doors to others, in my eyes exclusivity just closes doors for some, specially if you are a good company. Please don't give exclusivity... Open up the competition :)
We have no exclusivity agreement for Select in Europe.

We have two main distributors and it simply depends on which flavours they order.

If you want someone to stock a different flavour you can email and ask them. That way they know customers want it so are more inclined to order it in. :)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Alphamania is real ! Has the flavoring been increased ? I remember the old one required less water for a perfect consistency.
image.jpeg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Flavouring has been upgraded, yes sir

Glad to see you're enjoying it!

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
You guys should let BB know that the new Alphamine is no longer a fat burner. I still see the old description on their website.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They have the new labels and product description...

Real slow over there sometimes

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
It's misleading. At one point they showed new packaging but with old label. Luckily I asked the CS and evidently they only have the new version. They took down the page shortly after that. I'm just surprised they put it back on without the proper description albeit with updated label.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn I am enjoying Ergonine. Almost to much. Lately, my GF has told me I have fishy odor and I bet its due to Betaine. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reposted the incorrect one?

Hmm. Thank you for mentioning this, investigator cap is on

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn I am enjoying Ergonine. Almost to much. Lately, my GF has told me I have fishy odor and I bet its due to Betaine. Lol
More likely the LCLT

High overall carnitine intake can do this, are you getting it from other sources as well?

You take advantage of the sale? PM if unsure

Reactions: LLN
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamania is real ! Has the flavoring been increased ? I remember the old one required less water for a perfect consistency.
View attachment 138064
Which flavours have you tried?

Sunrise is so good that I still have five sealed tubs of the other flavours. I broke the seal on strawberry pina colada but I literally look forward to drinking my sunrise as a pre workout so haven't tried most of the others yet lol.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More likely the LCLT

High overall carnitine intake can do this, are you getting it from other sources as well?

You take advantage of the sale? PM if unsure
I guess betaine too since I am getting almost 6g betaine daily. :D
I am just getting LCLT from Ergonine and no other sources :)
I am not aware of any sale but its not helping me at all because I live in Norway and customs are crazy. There is just oneUS company who use to send me supps and I am always getting those parcels!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Which flavours have you tried?

Sunrise is so good that I still have five sealed tubs of the other flavours. I broke the seal on strawberry pina colada but I literally look forward to drinking my sunrise as a pre workout so haven't tried most of the others yet lol.
Cotton candy is absolutely amazing and strawberry Pina colada,which is pretty good,just as I remember it from good ol' yohimbe days

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I really like the cotton candy.
I could drink it all day

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the cotton candy.
I could drink it all day
Cotton candy is bomb for sure but I'm definitely looking forward to the sunrise experience. I'm slacking!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Cotton candy is absolutely amazing and strawberry Pina colada,which is pretty good,just as I remember it from good ol' yohimbe days
still have 4 tubs bought in Florida last summer with yohimbe :) can't wait to start :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still have 4 tubs bought in Florida last summer with yohimbe :) can't wait to start :p
The true og. :)

You planning another trip to the states this year?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The true og. :)

You planning another trip to the states this year?
unfortunately not mate :( I started working with the big MS 2 months ago and not having vacation this year :(

sareea

Awards
Guys what is the best ergonine flavor with no dyes ?

And what do you think of Solero flavored select, would this be tasty?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Guys what is the best ergonine flavor with no dyes ?

And what do you think of Solero flavored select, would this be tasty?
I guess the new flavours, tropical something and iced tea have no dyes :) my fav is still nana :)

solero flav????/ where is it!?!?!?

sareea

Awards
I guess the new flavours, tropical something and iced tea have no dyes :) my fav is still nana :)

solero flav????/ where is it!?!?!?

Hhhh Solero is just an idea, a suggestion :) What do you think ? Would it be good ?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hhhh Solero is just an idea, a suggestion :) What do you think ? Would it be good ?
everything tasting like select c&c would be great ahahahah

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both iced tea and tropical twist are my favourites.

I can't pick between them so I just alternate. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tropical twist for sure for me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tropical Twist for this guy too, and Jana is all about Iced Tea

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Insider tomorrow?
Nope. The 21st was a rumour.

I don't have a firm date on it yet. Manufacturers are notorious for unplanned delays.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I believe Choline can contribute to a "fishy" smell? Although I take a lot (2g Bulk, plus whatever is in other stuff) and the wife doesn't complain. Now Garlic on the other hand.... :D

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess betaine too since I am getting almost 6g betaine daily. :D
I am just getting LCLT from Ergonine and no other sources :)
I am not aware of any sale but its not helping me at all because I live in Norway and customs are crazy. There is just oneUS company who use to send me supps and I am always getting those parcels!
Choline can give off that "fishy" odor in some people. So it looks like you have 3 potential ingredients that could be giving you this effect lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. The 21st was a rumour.

I don't have a firm date on it yet. Manufacturers are notorious for unplanned delays.
On a new product or a new flavor of another product revamp?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just posted Vegan drop is less than a week from now! :)

Make sure you are signed up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done !!

tstak

Awards
Has anyone had issues with ergonine coloring? nanoberry red coloring is bleeding onto my bottles which makes it a bit disgusting to me.

I didnt have the issue with the first 2 bottles but the 3rd does.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can't say I have, but we do use natural beet colouring which I'd imagine could stain a white bottle over time.

Mine is fine though... And has been used with E9 for a long while

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Companies should stop using colouring just to please the eye.

Taste > Colour.

tstak

Awards
Can't say I have, but we do use natural beet colouring which I'd imagine could stain a white bottle over time.

Mine is fine though... And has been used with E9 for a long while
Its staining my shaker cup... not so much the bottle itself.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Companies should stop using colouring just to please the eye.

Taste > Colour.
Taste is more important than colour (of course) but colour has a significant impact on perceived taste. This has been demonstrated in a significant amount of research in both food and drink products.

E.g.

"Four experiments were conducted to assess the effect of food color on flavor identification of noncarbonated beverages and to assess the interactive effect of food color and flavor levels on the perceived flavor intensity and hedonic quality of beverages and cake. Results showed that color masking dramatically decreased flavor identification of fruit-flavored beverages, while atypical colors induced incorrect flavor responses that were characteristically associated with the atypical color. In addition, the color level of beverages had significant effects on their overall acceptability, acceptability of color and of flavor, as well as on flavor intensity."

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2621.1980.tb06562.x/abstract

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had issues with ergonine coloring? nanoberry red coloring is bleeding onto my bottles which makes it a bit disgusting to me.

I didnt have the issue with the first 2 bottles but the 3rd does.
Tropical twist or iced tea would be better. Nanaberry and blue ice both have visible colouring.