Next PES Insider Deal???

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like protein shakes with water, so I think just mixing almond milk without doing anything special will be satisfactory. Gonna try it out soon when I can buy bulk almond milk at Costco or something

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why I get no samples?!?! Plenty of people showcasing their samples, someone send me their sample

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Why I get no samples?!?! Plenty of people showcasing their samples, someone send me their sample
You want the two packs of amino IV I got with my order?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want the two packs of amino IV I got with my order?
Thanks, but I'm good. Just stirring the pot as people got some pretty nice sample packs. I've got a drawer of various samples that I always forget about.....until I get more samples to toss in there.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks, but I'm good. Just stirring the pot as people got some pretty nice sample packs. I've got a drawer of various samples that I always forget about.....until I get more samples to toss in there.
I have a pocket of my gym bag dedicated to sample packets lol, very convenient when people wanna know what type of stuff I take and what I recommend, also great for when I'm traveling and don't wanna bring full tubs with me and take up a bunch of space.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
I have a pocket of my gym bag dedicated to sample packets lol, very convenient when people wanna know what type of stuff I take and what I recommend, also great for when I'm traveling and don't wanna bring full tubs with me and take up a bunch of space.
Exactly me especially when they send more than one sample, I always save the others for friends to help spread awesome products.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blue Almond makes an unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk...
a40d7028df104c96d013398b4dec07a9.jpg

It definitely makes chocolate-flavored proteins taste significantly better than just water.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like protein shakes with water, so I think just mixing almond milk without doing anything special will be satisfactory. Gonna try it out soon when I can buy bulk almond milk at Costco or something
Sipping my first FCC shake right now mixed with 4 oz unsweetened vanilla Almond milk and 4 ice cubes and it is fantastic. Probably my second favorite select flavor after wcm and right up there with blondie. Light years ahead of the milk chocolate. Will probably have my first vanilla tomorrow so excited for that.

FCC tastes straight up like a cupcake batter to me though, very sweet but still rich

sareea

Awards
I just tried FCC with water, in morning.
To be honest I need to check it again in order to tell and differentiate, and choose better timing in context with what I ate before :) LOL .

But at first, Vanilla is better for me, I have tried so far, vanilla/snickerdoodle and FCC.
I will post again later on.
Driven2lift , bro have you checked for me the Israeli distributor ?
Thank you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am on it
Expect a pm as soon as I know

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone wanting a sample is welcome to visit for free cupcakes

Or meet me at the border and I'll catapult some over

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

GNO is meeting up with mkretz and myself in August. Why not join in on the fun?
First weekend august.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established

Can you send quicker that UPS?!! Tracking my re-order, it's been to 4 different facilities and it's not even left the US yet

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
GNO is meeting up with mkretz and myself in August. Why not join in on the fun?
First weekend august.
Where at?

I'm awaiting a call back to start another job (hoping to know today) so scheduling it might be tight

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can you send quicker that UPS?!! Tracking my re-order, it's been to 4 different facilities and it's not even left the US yet
I can if you're in Canada

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where at?

I'm awaiting a call back to start another job (hoping to know today) so scheduling it might be tight
Buffalo @ Mkretz house.
August 7th on sunday we are throwing down leg day and some grub.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, you make it sound like your package is going all around America.

It arrived in Miami only 48 hours after the initial shipping label was created in our warehouse lol.

Chill out. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you serious?? bdcc? they removed the content???
Yep. It was held in customs and FedEx delivered it with the Select missing.

Hence us sending you a replacement package ASAP rather than waiting on the fate of FedEx. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm on my way for cupcakes and a big dose of driven! :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you're here today I have a whole cake

Smothered in chocolate protein ganache

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're here today I have a whole cake

Smothered in chocolate protein ganache
That sounds amazing but you better be the cherry on top! ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ this was an early slip but rest assured we will have more details on the Vegan protein options for you guys once we can

I'm likely to stick to classic Select but this does offer some more unique baking potential so I will definitely grab & review upon release

Will be nice to have a trusted option I can recommend to vegan clients, members here, etc.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
^ this was an early slip but rest assured we will have more details on the Vegan protein options for you guys once we can

I'm likely to stick to classic Select but this does offer some more unique baking potential so I will definitely grab & review upon release

Will be nice to have a trusted option I can recommend to vegan clients, members here, etc.
I don't think I've mentioned it outside of PMs but props to PES for sourcing all vegan ingredients in products other than Select milk proteins. Certainly makes my life easier

Awards
  • Established
Pea protein mixes incredibly well in oats. I used to love that no whey protein by ai specifically for oats

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yep. It was held in customs and FedEx delivered it with the Select missing.

Hence us sending you a replacement package ASAP rather than waiting on the fate of FedEx. :)
I know :) but they are ridiculously idiots lol what's the point of delivering you the parcel without proteins? lol
I'm patiently waiting for it :( still hoping to see a TN so I can track :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no desire to try vegan select unless I got samples or something, but this is smart of PES. Lots of people will by the check out of this.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feedback on Select Vegan has been very good FYI.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no desire to try vegan select unless I got samples or something, but this is smart of PES. Lots of people will by the check out of this.
Make no mistake, Select Vegan was created for people who would like a non dairy protein powder. Those of us who are happy with dairy will likely stick to the original Select.

We taste tested some top selling vegan proteins to see if they were products that we could improve upon.

To summarise and without naming specific brands, vegan protein powders are frequently disgusting. I don't know how people can drink them lol.

Enter Select Vegan. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know :) but they are ridiculously idiots lol what's the point of delivering you the parcel without proteins? lol
I'm patiently waiting for it :( still hoping to see a TN so I can track :)
The tub contained new Alphamine so I am pleased they actually got it to me rather than seizing the whole thing lol.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
The tub contained new Alphamine so I am pleased they actually got it to me rather than seizing the whole thing lol.
Well to update; my re-order PES sent via UPS has flown though customs, it's already left London en route to me! :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to update; my re-order PES sent via UPS has flown though customs, it's already left London en route to me! :)
Awesome to hear.

Hopefully you don't have to wait much longer. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
great news!!!

I have a feeling that I will pay customs since 3x tubs 55 so.... I just want the thing to arrive lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so they returned the rest to PES? I hope so...... maybe some FedEx ppl grabbed them lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great news!!!

I have a feeling that I will pay customs since 3x tubs 55 so.... I just want the thing to arrive lol
so they returned the rest to PES? I hope so...... maybe some FedEx ppl grabbed them lol
No, they took the Select out of the box and delivered the rest of the order to me successfully, it was just heavily delayed.

This is why we sent out replacement parcels to you and he-man. Other items in the order may be delivered successfully at a later date but I guess you two don't want to wait a month to find out what is going to turn up so we sent out an entire replacement package so you get it ASAP. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
No, they took the Select out of the box and delivered the rest of the order to me successfully, it was just heavily delayed.

This is why we sent out replacement parcels to you and he-man. Other items in the order may be delivered successfully at a later date but I guess you two don't want to wait a month to find out what is going to turn up so we sent out an entire replacement package so you get it ASAP. :)
PES customer service is the best :) thanks again

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established

Funny you should mention the delayed orders!! My FedEx one literally just arrived...the scumbags have swiped my FCC select from the package though !! They seriously need to have a look at their processes, why take a tub of protein that is clearly come from the manufacturer - they must have a great collection of PES products this past month!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Funny you should mention the delayed orders!! My FedEx one literally just arrived...the scumbags have swiped my FCC select from the package though !! They seriously need to have a look at their processes, why take a tub of protein that is clearly come from the manufacturer - they must have a great collection of PES products this past month!!!
wait a second, you received an empty box? lol they should provide you a letter/official document where explain why they are removing "your property" from the box without your permission, nobody called you to tell you/let you know so they should not be allowed to do so! also are they going to send the proteins back to PES? cause I am starting seriously to think they keep this.....

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
wait a second, you received an empty box? lol they should provide you a letter/official document where explain why they are removing "your property" from the box without your permission, nobody called you to tell you/let you know so they should not be allowed to do so! also are they going to send the proteins back to PES? cause I am starting seriously to think they keep this.....
Ha, not quite...I received a hugely oversized box for a lonely bottle of F95 accompanied by a double-sided letter from the Border Force! They also sent a leaflet and highlighted the *importing of dairy outside of the EU* ...but we're not in the EU anymore wonder if laws will change?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ha, not quite...I received a hugely oversized box for a lonely bottle of F95 accompanied by a double-sided letter from the Border Force! They also sent a leaflet and highlighted the *importing of dairy outside of the EU* ...but we're not in the EU anymore wonder if laws will change?
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm still........ they can't play with your stuff, they should have called you thats it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the "foreign policy and order complaint thread"