Next PES Insider Deal???

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
You folks need to produce that Lemon Meringue Pie flavor for Select.

It wouldn't even be that hard: brands with bad flavoring still nail lemon (easy component). All you have left is pulling off meringue and if possible the crust.

My other suggestion of Apple Streusel might be tougher...

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been saying this since day 1.....
and a cookie dough Chocolate Chip would be legit.
Apple Pie ALa Mode // Graham Cracker Pumpkin Pie for a seasonal select feature

mango // Green Apple for Ergonine flavors.
All these plus a blueberry pie select

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
just got my shipping confirmation! so happy :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still waiting on mine

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
it will come :) and you will also have a free select bottle :D
Haha I'm trying to be patient, and yes that is true! I now will have 2 bottles of the limited edition flavor, I ordered one as well because I was not expecting at all to win!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Haha I'm trying to be patient, and yes that is true! I now will have 2 bottles of the limited edition flavor, I ordered one as well because I was not expecting at all to win!
wisdom is what you have bro hahaahah

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Am i wrong for not pulling the trigger and waiting for someone to get this white mint in first ? I purposely skipped my cheat meal incase I order a tub tomorrow

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Am i wrong for not pulling the trigger and waiting for someone to get this white mint in first ? I purposely skipped my cheat meal incase I order a tub tomorrow
You may not make it, sale ends tomorrow. My reasoning is life is short, if you really want it and it doesn't break the bank, just go for it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Orders will prob arrive after the sale ends!

Awards
  • Established
Mines shipped! Can't wait for a shift stock up and AWCM protein!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
So who's the funny guy u sent me the pes reminder the sale is ending lolol cmon man

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Gotta keep you on your toes bro
Lolololol damn it !!! we'll what the wife bought on Amazon today first before I can justify these two tubs I'm bout to pull the trigger on ! might throw more shift in there for giggles ! Even though I have to take a break from it.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
So who's the funny guy u sent me the pes reminder the sale is ending lolol cmon man
It is someone who want us, paralyzed by analyzing people, to make a sudden impulsive buy and not thinking about the wallet or eventually relationship consequences. "- Honey, I bought some supplements for me and you this christmas." :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the final countdown!!! Hope no one was slacking!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
2 mint 2 shift ....I caved I hope I get down more samples !!! They are so clutch when you are in a rush

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 mint 2 shift ....I caved I hope I get down more samples !!! They are so clutch when you are in a rush
I hear that man. Always nice when waiting on an order or having certain select on hand for a recipe or to spruce up a shake.
Lol I'm still waiting on cyber Monday order.
That sale has shipping pretty backed up. Where are you at if you don't mind me asking?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear that man. Always nice when waiting on an order or having certain select on hand for a recipe or to spruce up a shake.

That sale has shipping pretty backed up. Where are you at if you don't mind me asking?
Houston tx

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its almost here i just checked , thanks bro.
this must have been the biggest sale ever for pes as I never waited for a shipment like that .
I wouldn't say the biggest, just we have had numerous insider deals so close together, especially the last two, things got backed up is all.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say the biggest, just we have had numerous insider deals so close together, especially the last two, things got backed up is all.
Ahhhhh make sense, hey bro is there is any hints on new supps coming out from pes?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got shipping info today for the newest insider. I think my CM order will be here tomorrow. I hate checking the tracking, I like to come home to surprises!

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dudes what shipping did you guys go with for cyber Monday? Ordered 11/30 and still not even close to being delivered. FedEx says by end of day 12/19. I could have walked to Florida and picked it up quicker than its getting to me. 3 weeks is Pretty poor, which I hate because PES has been so good in the-past

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dudes what shipping did you guys go with for cyber Monday? Ordered 11/30 and still not even close to being delivered. FedEx says by end of day 12/19. I could have walked to Florida and picked it up quicker than its getting to me. 3 weeks is Pretty poor, which I hate because PES has been so good in the-past
When did you receive your shipping confirmation? Being that you ordered on the 30th, it may not have shipped until recently as we had a large amount of orders to ship.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Mines been sitting in Aussie customs for over a week now.
Better not be sifting through my vanilla and CPBC for meth.
But would customs srsly open a tub of protein?

SurferDude

SurferDude

Awards
Just got 3 Shift, 1 Blondie, and 1 white chocolate mint. Hopefully throw some samples in there :)

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
i caved in and ordered some wcm lol
I did the same thing man , I was going to get some stuff for mobility work and then I just said I'll wait until after xmas I may get some money then or I can return some stuff for supps lololol. I'm finally at full stock for everything though ...with more shift.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hahah I knew your fiendin ass couldn't stay away. "Gonna pass on this one" SURE BUDDY! :bigok:
i scored big on my commision at work this week for sales. so i figured a couple tubs to try can't hurt ;)....... a week later "hey guys make sure your on the insider for Erognine and Prolific" lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
i scored big on my commision at work this week for sales. so i figured a couple tubs to try can't hurt ;)....... a week later "hey guys make sure your on the insider for Erognine and Prolific" lol
I think Pro is still a ways away??? E9 is going to break the bank coming in so close after all these Insiders for sure. I can't post the link but the new flavours of E9 have been released in another thread. One of them is going to be the GOAT I can feel it.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Pro is still a ways away??? E9 is going to break the bank coming in so close after all these Insiders for sure. I can't post the link but the new flavours of E9 have been released in another thread. One of them is going to be the GOAT I can feel it.
Iced tea and tropical twist is what I've heard

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Iced tea and tropical twist is what I've heard
Yeah it's confirmed 100% I saw the source. Surprise is gone, but man dat Iced Tea tho...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping I'm lucky enough to get mine shipped here by Saturday since we leave Monday morning for a week to visit the in laws and I want some of that new Select to munch on while I'm gone! Haha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
i caved in and ordered some wcm lol
Just got 3 Shift, 1 Blondie, and 1 white chocolate mint. Hopefully throw some samples in there :)
Good men :)

Hope everybody got their orders in on this sale that wanted to.

And yes, the new E9 flavours will be very welcomed. I'm hearing good things. These leaked ones are going unconfirmed because no reps actually know, so that mystery is up to you guys what to believe haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same. I checked tracking for my CM order last night. Ordered on CM and expected delivery I'd the 21st. Very odd but don't think it's pes fault.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I will hold my horses on this insider deal. I want to see how my CM order will go through Swedish customs and if there will be any taxes.
It also seems like Swedish supplement vendor will be stocking up on PES! All my email bombing seems to have been working. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, make sure you are on the insider for Ergonine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, make sure you are on the insider for Ergonine.
Oh boy. We are making sure all consumers are covered for the holiday gift giving and gains! I like it!