NEWS: New Universal Intraworkout Supp...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
nice. It's close then.
Maybe I'll hold off an order until this comes out.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to enter a promo on my second post in the forum. It'll make me feel like Im just signing up for the freebies. I'm there to learn, not get free stuff.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I dont want to enter a promo on my second post in the forum. It'll make me feel like Im just signing up for the freebies. I'm there to learn, not get free stuff.
No problem, brother...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol I appreciate the offer though! Don't get me wrong but I just dont want to seem like I'm signing up on your board to enter into contests for free stuff. I'm sure there are guys that are in need of it more than me. I'd rather see them get to use it and test it to it's limits, than have me get it. Lol hope you know where I'm coming from.
Maybe in the future I will but for right now, I have much more to learn and contribute before I want to try to get some free supps. I don't mind free gear but I just think other people will be more diligent with their diets, lifting, and logs for the time being. Just trying to get some experience under my belt.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly brother, that is not a question I'm qualified to answer. I'm a rep for Universal after all...

We're gonna have to rely on feedback from actual people who use the product and decide for themselves whether or not they think it "better" or "comparable"--and based on their own set of individual criteria.
Fair comment. There are a few established intra-workout supplements already, so testers or users of Intra-Aid will have to judge for themselves. In any case, as soon as the write-up is available, it should be possible to form expectations regarding what it can deliver.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Fair comment. There are a few established intra-workout supplements already, so testers or users of Intra-Aid will have to judge for themselves. In any case, as soon as the write-up is available, it should be possible to form expectations regarding what it can deliver.
Exactly. Whenever I see those threads that start with "What is the best..." I gotta admit, I cringe. As if there is a single answer that applies to everything and everyone.

As with supps in general, time will tell. Based on feedback and results, people will have a better idea of how good something is. In the end, a new intra-workout supp can only add credibility to the segment, giving it more clout.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, always been impressed with everything I've tried from you guys, and also from every time I've gotten a live person at the other end of the line, who I can understand, is very friendly, and knowledgeable. I'm sure this will be rock solid.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Excellent, always been impressed with everything I've tried from you guys, and also from every time I've gotten a live person at the other end of the line, who I can understand, is very friendly, and knowledgeable. I'm sure this will be rock solid.
Our goal is to do right by the consumer--both with the products and the service behind the products. Thanks, S.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look forward to the ingredients and maybe trying this out...cuz as i stated i love me some intrabolic :p

DG yo that back pic is looking real good man. :eek:

i also like the way you guys at universal do business tho so its nice to see you at AM and be pretty active already

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to the ingredients and maybe trying this out...cuz as i stated i love me some intrabolic :p

i also like the way you guys at universal do business tho so its nice to see you at AM and be pretty active already
We reps share the values that are important to Corporate. Treat customers like family. Simple as that.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks man, can thank some heavy ass pulling and weighted pullups for it ;) Thanks for the IntrAbolic love man, always appreciate it. And I agree with ya, Universal has always done things right, so it will be nice havin em around at AM.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
We're about two weeks out now... The retail price has been set at $54.95 for 25 full servings. I'm gonna guess this bad boy will be available online for around $30. Stay tuned... We'll do a promo here.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
We're about two weeks out now... The retail price has been set at $54.95 for 25 full servings. I'm gonna guess this bad boy will be available online for around $30. Stay tuned... We'll do a promo here.
Looking forward to it!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

I knew I smelled another promo brewing ;)

Hg

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
oh man.....howd i miss this?!

Cant wait.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it out yet?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this should be a nice addition to a great line. Really looking forward to this hitting the market

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
i'm getting low on EAA Nitro, so this should work out great...
can't wait to see the formula and try it!

Opiewags99

Opiewags99

Awards
I'm interested in seeing what flavors are chosen

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So just over $1/serving. Should be interesting , I'm expecting BCAA's, BA, Citrulline Malate, maybe some Rhodiola, Cordyceps. Anyways I'll just wait for the official announcement :)

I don't worry too much about intra-workout as long as I've had a solid pre-WO meal. I usually just toss a few BCAA's/Leucine/BA in a blender bottle and look forward to me PWO meal.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
any new info???
ingedient profile (or hints)?
etc?