NEWS: New Universal Intraworkout Supp...

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Intra-WO is a crucial time window where the body needs very specific nourishment. This is a market that has huge potential for growth.

Universal Intra-Aid is only the beginning. I've been making up my own concoctions for a long while now. I can't wait to get my first tub of this stuff and lay into it at the gym! This product was well worth the wait and I was honored to be one of the beta testers.
Hg
:thumbsup: very well said Hg
i'm definitely looking forward to this.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna like Intra-Aid... Never much cared for gatorade myself. Not a fan of fructose.

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Already thinking of what good can come out of this. For the time being I'll be hanging up the lab coat as my chemist days for intra workout drinks will no longer be needed. Its a great formula....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
As NG has said elsewhere, Corporate will be officially shipping next Tuesday...

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna like Intra-Aid... Never much cared for gatorade myself. Not a fan of fructose.
i hear you.
This is why I never made it. I still want to try it sometime though.
i used Nitro G, then needed to find an alternative between when Nitro G was discountinued and when EAA Nitro was released.

i have to admit that while regular liquid Gatorade bloated me, the powdered stuff (no HFCS) wasn't half-bad.
the grape flavor went awesome with Storm too :lol:

Nitro G and EAA Nitro work the best for me...
tastes great and good absorption (no bloat).

definitely looking forward to even better results w/ Intra-Aid :head:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
i hear you.
i used Nitro G, then needed to find an alternative between when Nitro G was discountinued and when EAA Nitro was released.

i have to admit that while regular liquid Gatorade bloated me, the powdered stuff (no HFCS) wasn't half-bad.
the grape flavor went awesome with Storm too :lol:

Nitro G and EAA Nitro work the best for me...
tastes great and good absorption (no bloat).

definitely looking forward to even better results w/ Intra-Aid :head:
I'm an addict to both products bro. Also looking forward to seeing what a full tub of Intra-Aid will do vs the 3 servings I sampled during beta testing. EAA Nitro is a tuff act to follow. Intra-Aid is a more complete product so I am expecting great things.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
thats a good lookin' formula... i'm looking forward to trying this stuff.

i've been using Purple Wraath intra.. but Intra-Aid may be what i dump "the purple stuff" for...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
thats a good lookin' formula... i'm looking forward to trying this stuff.

i've been using Purple Wraath intra.. but Intra-Aid may be what i dump "the purple stuff" for...
Think of Intra-Aid as PRO/AA + CHO... In this way, Intra-Aid is very different.

Confirmed--Intra-Aid will ship tomorrow to resellers and consumers.

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Already put in an application! :D

This would go great with my Shock Therapy and Torrent. Hell, if I end up not being chosen for some reason, then I'll still buy it. I have total faith in you guys, your company, and your products!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm the senior man. The junior man must learn from the senior man and absorb his wisdom and great understanding.
= nag the crap out of him in PM's asking questions... no? :lol:

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
= nag the crap out of him in PM's asking questions... no? :lol:

Hg
Understanding, you are, now... Soon the ways of the U-Rep will seem less mysterious, they will... (*Done in best Yoda voice...*)

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Understanding, you are, now... Soon the ways of the U-Rep will seem less mysterious, they will... (*Done in best Yoda voice...*)
Will share some secrets and tips from the world of rep-dom... But not all. Gotta keep something in reserve, dig?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid is officially in the house... Will be shipping tomorrow AM... Talk to NG for more details. He's just had some....

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid is officially in the house... Will be shipping tomorrow AM... Talk to NG for more details. He's just had some....
Yup just tasted it from the first batch, it gets the NG stamp of approval :thumbsup:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Yup just tasted it from the first batch, it gets the NG stamp of approval :thumbsup:
Best news of the day right there! Are you going to add it to your stack right away NG?

Looking forward to adding to mine I know that!

Hg

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Best news of the day right there! Are you going to add it to your stack right away NG?

Looking forward to adding to mine I know that!

Hg
Yup. I will do:

Animal Pump pre

Intra-Aid during

Torrent
It's growin' time :afro:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
First Drive...

Got back from liftin', back day. Enjoy back day, so it was a good time to try Intra-Aid for the first time....

The label is the classic Universal label, yellow with the "Universal" name on top. Cracked this bad boy up and looked inside. Found a bluish powder, pretty fine. Smell--not exactly like blue raspberry (dunno if there is an official blue raspberry smell) but something I can't describe. Scoop was close to the top--always nice. Anyways, I ain't smellin' it during my workout so...

First batch, mixed 2 scoops with 40 oz of cold water, in a standard shaker cup. the powder went quickly into solution--no problems here. The mixed shake is pretty much the same color of blue as the powder, but the taste and the smell don't quite match up. The smell ain't fruity but the taste is. The texture ain't thick--lighter. Nice. Easy to drink.

Anyways, about 15 minutes in, I begin feeling flush--the tingles if you will. Starts on my face (cheeks) actually and begins to spread to my neck and body. Cool. Kinda reminds me of a niacin-flush. Keep liftin' and keep chuggin'.

By the time I'm done, I've downed the 40 oz. This Intra-Aid is gonna be a winner. Light and refreshing and I'm feeling good. One of my better workouts. Intra-Aid? Too early to tell. No stomach upset for me. Chased it with Torrent (Green Apple Avalanche, of course) this time. In the future, I'm gonna run Animal Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent as a triple stack, what I call my "Big Picture Stack" for the anabolic window of opportunity. Anyways, I'm def gonna through through the whole bottle...

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Got back from liftin', back day. Enjoy back day, so it was a good time to try Intra-Aid for the first time....

The label is the classic Universal label, yellow with the "Universal" name on top. Cracked this bad boy up and looked inside. Found a bluish powder, pretty fine. Smell--not exactly like blue raspberry (dunno if there is an official blue raspberry smell) but something I can't describe. Scoop was close to the top--always nice. Anyways, I ain't smellin' it during my workout so...

First batch, mixed 2 scoops with 40 oz of cold water, in a standard shaker cup. the powder went quickly into solution--no problems here. The mixed shake is pretty much the same color of blue as the powder, but the taste and the smell don't quite match up. The smell ain't fruity but the taste is. The texture ain't thick--lighter. Nice. Easy to drink.

Anyways, about 15 minutes in, I begin feeling flush--the tingles if you will. Starts on my face (cheeks) actually and begins to spread to my neck and body. Cool. Kinda reminds me of a niacin-flush. Keep liftin' and keep chuggin'.

By the time I'm done, I've downed the 40 oz. This Intra-Aid is gonna be a winner. Light and refreshing and I'm feeling good. One of my better workouts. Intra-Aid? Too early to tell. No stomach upset for me. Chased it with Torrent (Green Apple Avalanche, of course) this time. In the future, I'm gonna run Animal Pump/Intra-Aid/Torrent as a triple stack, what I call my "Big Picture Stack" for the anabolic window of opportunity. Anyways, I'm def gonna through through the whole bottle...

I'm jealous U. Good stuff man. I've read where some guys have spooned the stuff straight into their mouth already before even adding water! LOL! Too funny.

Good review man.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous U. Good stuff man. I've read where some guys have spooned the stuff straight into their mouth already before even adding water! LOL! Too funny.

Good review man.

Hg
Really???? I'm not sure I'd do that. On the subject of the BA "tingles", to me, reminds me a lot the "niacin flush". Can't say I'm a fan of that... I can live without the tingles.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Really???? I'm not sure I'd do that. On the subject of the BA "tingles", to me, reminds me a lot the "niacin flush". Can't say I'm a fan of that... I can live without the tingles.

If you want to know where I saw that PM.

Yea I am not crazy about BA9 tingles either but I do like the mad endurance it gives me.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Yea I am not crazy about BA9 tingles either but I do like the mad endurance it gives me.
Good point. Take results any day even with tingles.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
Good point. Take results any day even with tingles.

I don't mind the tingles at all,and I get a great pump from ba!

combine that with the taurine and waxymaize and everything else and your looking at an unreal supp!

looks like everyone is going for the pump intra aid torrent stack.

no love for shock therapy? guess that is drinking a lot

regardless that is what I have planned... have pump on hand,green apple torrent now just gotta give this intra aid a try!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

My first workout with the new Intra-Aid was last night. I'll be posting more about it in my Pump/ST log later this morning.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid chugs nice!

Nice... Sip or chug?
Both. I mixed 1 scoop by the directions and sipped at that for the first half of my sets. Then I mixed a second scoop with a scoop of EAA Nitro and extra water 60 oz (yes I have a big 64 oz bottle I use) (100 oz total water for intra workout last night) and that I chugged in 3 large chugs over the last 15 minutes.

I ended up doing way more work than I had originally planned. The taste gets a big thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

I was a beta tester and the taste of the beta mix was good but had to be mixed with less water since it was weak. This is perfect now. 20 oz of water per scoop is spot on. I could chug the stuff straight down I tell ya :)

Looking forward to getting some Torrent to add back to this stack now. Just need some more greenies before that can happen.

Hg

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Both. I mixed 1 scoop by the directions and sipped at that for the first half of my sets. Then I mixed a second scoop with a scoop of EAA Nitro and extra water 60 oz (yes I have a big 64 oz bottle I use) (100 oz total water for intra workout last night) and that I chugged in 3 large chugs over the last 15 minutes.

I ended up doing way more work than I had originally planned. The taste gets a big thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

I was a beta tester and the taste of the beta mix was good but had to be mixed with less water since it was weak. This is perfect now. 20 oz of water per scoop is spot on. I could chug the stuff straight down I tell ya :)

Looking forward to getting some Torrent to add back to this stack now. Just need some more greenies before that can happen.

Hg
Ya Beta Tested it? How do you compare the Beta Test with the final Intra-Aid, H?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Ya Beta Tested it? How do you compare the Beta Test with the final Intra-Aid, H?
Well the BT was only 3 (or was it 5?) servings and I'm only 2 servings into the retail product but basically I see they improved the flavoring. Outside of that I'm guessing the formula is the same? It tastes great now.

Hg

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
My first serving of this good stuff will be tonight....I'll let you all know how it works

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards

You get BA Tingles from it? Very nice....i like them a lot.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
You get BA Tingles from it? Very nice....i like them a lot.

Wides, after you try it alone, you gotta mix this stuff with Torrent bro! Ultimate mix would be 1 scoop GAA, 1 scoop CBB and 1 scoop (or 2) Intra-Aid. I know you are drooling now, it's OK, I understand :)

LOL!

Big Wides

Big Wides

Awards
Wides, after you try it alone, you gotta mix this stuff with Torrent bro! Ultimate mix would be 1 scoop GAA, 1 scoop CBB and 1 scoop (or 2) Intra-Aid. I know you are drooling now, it's OK, I understand :)

LOL!
Can't do Torrent during the session....it makes me want to take a nap