New Product VIRON FAQ!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
finishing 8th week of Ostarine.
Yea that would be fine. Did you have any estrogen related sides? Did u feel the increase in estro? I like to throw in an AI starting week 3 of pct and run 2 weeks past the serm. I'd also do so with rebirth

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
What u suggest so?

reb+vir+ ?

Doesnt have any good feedback with Arimistane..

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
What u suggest so?

reb+vir+

Doesnt have any good feedback with Arimistane..
Exemestane if you think your estrogen is high now. Otherwise inhibit-e or Alphadex. Unfortunately we don't have BLR's AI's yet. Alphadex is strong for me personally. I ran two caps while on a viron, endosurge, high grade trib rotation and within 4 days my joints were aching and libido dropped significantly. Even one a day is too much. I do 1 every 3 days and no issues. Our circumstances are obviously different.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a PCT of VIRON-REBIRTH would be ok?

how many weeks? 4?
Yes it would. But an all out amazing pct would be;

Follidrone
Our new oral Ai (coming very soon)
Rebirth
Viron

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
I want do that!!!!
But im finishing osta this week end...
Il miss the ai..Sad...getting folli too

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want do that!!!!
But im finishing osta this week end...
Il miss the ai..Sad...getting folli too
You'll be fine. What dosage you ran osta at? How did it go?

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
20mg
8week
Very well,di da recomp/cult during osta,next week pure deficit

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea that's a mild run. You'll be fine.

vipu

Awards
I'm about to start an 8 week cycle of osta+follidrone+letrone ,also i have Viron .How do you think that is better to take viron ?1cap during cycle+pct ,2 caps during last 4weeks of cycle+4 week pct or just on pct ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would stack it with everything else. 1 cap 5 days on 2 off and then run the remainder out in PCT.

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
About to buy this today.

Current stack
4 caps x gels workout days
1 caps reduce xt morning and afternoon
100 mg forskolin morning
1 cap viron every morning??
New TD when it's released daily..

Shred city?! Also, best board sponsored place to buy with any codes? Thinking about tgb.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on the ability of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran to boost free test vs Boron's ability to boost free test?

I'm debating over supps for raising free test specifically.

The other option besides Viron that I'm looking at is Testabolan V2 and ActivateExtreme (since I already have 1 bottle of each). Would I be best combining the 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran products with Viron, or is that overkill?

I'm looking to run 6-8 weeks of a free test booster + Letrone.

EDIT: I realize also that this comparison is not quite apples to apples due to some variances in ingredients. Just keep in mind my #1 goal is free test boost. Any other ingredient impacts for the "test booster" portion of my stack are irrelevant to me for the most part.

Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to buy this today.

Current stack
4 caps x gels workout days
1 caps reduce xt morning and afternoon
100 mg forskolin morning
1 cap viron every morning??
New TD when it's released daily..

Shred city?! Also, best board sponsored place to buy with any codes? Thinking about tgb.
TGB is one of my Favorites. Or Strong.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on the ability of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran to boost free test vs Boron's ability to boost free test?

I'm debating over supps for raising free test specifically.

The other option besides Viron that I'm looking at is Testabolan V2 and ActivateExtreme (since I already have 1 bottle of each). Would I be best combining the 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran products with Viron, or is that overkill?

I'm looking to run 6-8 weeks of a free test booster + Letrone.

Thanks.
I would combine Viron and one of those plus Letrone.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I would combine Viron and one of those plus Letrone.
Thank you for the fast response Brundel. This will be my first run with BLR products and I'm excited to see the results. Headed over to buy 2 viron + 2 Letrone while they are on sale. Any idea which site has the best deal for that combo (2 + 2 of viron and letrone).?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the fast response Brundel. This will be my first run with BLR products and I'm excited to see the results. Headed over to buy 2 viron + 2 Letrone while they are on sale. Any idea which site has the best deal for that combo (2 + 2 of viron and letrone).?
Try tgb supplements, strong supplements or nutriverse.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You're in for a great run...I highly recommend grabbing some follidrone to add to this.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You're in for a great run...I highly recommend grabbing some follidrone to add to this.
Have not ran any epi product as of yet (shockingly), so I might hold off on it until I do a run of just viron + letrone + other free test booster so I can get a feel for what each supp is capable of on their own before adding in follidrone. Appreciate the advice though

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Koi to the rescue ?

vinylpusher1

Awards
Hello,

I did a cycle of epistane for 5 weeks.

Since coming off i have had very low libido, its improved slightly after PCT, but i am now 2 weeks after PCT and still the same. Libido is still very low hardly ever any sex drive.

I was suggested to take this in order to increase testosterone and improve sex drive.

Im no longer taking anything PCT or PH. Am i ok to start taking this by itself?

Would i notice any benefit from this product? thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very low libido can be one of two things.. Either really low test or even low estrogen. You really should get some blood work done so you know where your levels are at, so that you can hit the bullseye rather then just throw darts randomly at the dart board.

Blood work can be done for about $50 at privatemdlabs dot com. Get a female hormone panel done. It has all the essential things you need to know like total test, E2, LH & FSH levels.

Them depending on the outcome, we would be able to better suggest a supplement regiment for you.

You may need to run a 2nd pct with Viron Rebirth & Letrone.

Or maybe just Viron & Letrone or possibly Viron & Rebirth.

All depends on your blood work results.

I know this isn't the simple answer you were looking for. I could of just as easily told you to give Viron a try, but would rather you not waste money and time trying to self diagnose with out having the proper data to go by.

vinylpusher1

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK. Should i just go to my GP and explain i feel very lethargic and low libido all the time?

I've been told not to say specifically "I have low Testosterone".

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK. Should i just go to my GP and explain i feel very lethargic and low libido all the time?

I've been told not to say specifically "I have low Testosterone".
That would be a good idea. But just makes sure he does a test for testosterone, and estrogen. Some docs only test testosterone
and that would give you the complete picture. If you can get LH, FSH tested too at the same time.

How old are you...? That may help with your case when you see him depending on your age.

vinylpusher1

Awards
That would be a good idea. But just makes sure he does a test for testosterone, and estrogen. Some docs only test testosterone
and that would give you the complete picture. If you can get LH, FSH tested too at the same time.

How old are you...? That may help with your case when you see him depending on your age.
Age: 26 - It was only 5 weeks on epistane 20/30/40/40/40 - Im surprised how much is has effected my libido, I have no other side effects at all, not tired, not lost much muscle since coming off etc.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age: 26 - It was only 5 weeks on epistane 20/30/40/40/40 - Im surprised how much is has effected my libido, I have no other side effects at all, not tired, not lost much muscle since coming off etc.
Well Epistane has the tendancy to lower and suppress test and estrogen. So you may be low on both.
You also have to worry about estrogen rebound from epistane, which takes place after people come
off it and end up getting gyno from it.

Do you have an AI on hand..?

vinylpusher1

Awards
Well Epistane has the tendancy to lower and suppress test and estrogen. So you may be low on both.
You also have to worry about estrogen rebound from epistane, which takes place after people come
off it and end up getting gyno from it.

Do you have an AI on hand..?
No i have nolvadex and clomid and took this for my PCT but have run out of both of them now.

Havent had any issues with Gyno so far.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run labs if possible like Vujade said. This way you know whats wrong.
If you cant I would run another PCT. Viron, Letrone, Rebirth.
Its possible you didnt fully recover during PCT. If your PCT meds were from a research chem site they may be fake. Happens ALOT.
Ideally= Viron, Letrone, Rebirth.
Will do the trick= Viron, Letrone
or Letrone, rebirth

vinylpusher1

Awards
I would run labs if possible like Vujade said. This way you know whats wrong.
If you cant I would run another PCT. Viron, Letrone, Rebirth.
Its possible you didnt fully recover during PCT. If your PCT meds were from a research chem site they may be fake. Happens ALOT.
Ideally= Viron, Letrone, Rebirth.
Will do the trick= Viron, Letrone
or Letrone, rebirth
Is the stuff on this site legit?

.strongsupplementshop.co.uk/viron-by-black-lion-research

Its half the price of any other website.
Thanks

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Strong supps is legit. The UK store will be cheaper than the US one for you. Cheaper than TGB etc as well I'd imagine.

vinylpusher1

Awards
Thanks yeah they are almost 50% cheaper than other uk ones like JW and predator nutrition

vinylpusher1

Awards
Also check out TGB Supplements. We ship internationally fairly cheap...
I put in my Postcode and Town for UK but says its invalid and wont give me a quote for postage.

Mister_T_

Awards
Its been stated a thousand times to take Viron 5 days on 2 days off. its also been said multiple times that Viron can/will raise your estrogen levels. If you have high natty estro levels, it can cause what you say your symptoms are. get some formeron in your life
now that formeron is banned, what is the next best AI to run alongside VIRON ?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Letrone by BLR is a popular one right now.

Then there is always the old standard Arimistane (I use El1minate by OL for that).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Letrone by BLR is a popular one right now.

Then there is always the old standard Arimistane (I use El1minate by OL for that).
Since Viron can be taken year round, any anti estrogen or something similar that can be taken year round as well?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Letrone. :)
Letrone year round?

If it is in fact as strong as it is purported (not saying it isn't), year round doesn't sound like a good idea to me unless it is a TRT situation. Just my opinion of course, but when it comes to hormonal products (even if they are natural) some time cycled off is likely a good idea.

Regards,

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, just like anything. You can certainly take Letrone year round, but is it needed, that is up to the individual. Year round also doesn't mean it has to be taken everyday, but as needed to balance levels.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone= Strong oral AI. Also increases HGH, Igf-1, t3,t4, cAMP and Ghrelin. So its a great addition. Ai properties plus mildly anabolic.
Exotherm= Same ingredient as Letrone but also has Chrysin, stearoyl vanillylamide and cirsium. Great AI plus exceptional fat burning potential.

Exotherm is a transdermal and is easily on par with Formeron.
Letrone is a heavy duty AI and anabolic. It may make you hungry so be prepared ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, just like anything. You can certainly take Letrone year round, but is it needed, that is up to the individual. Year round also doesn't mean it has to be taken everyday, but as needed to balance levels.
Exactly. Just adjust dose accordingly.
Can for sure take Letrone year round with Viron.
Or Exotherm year round with Viron.

Superhuman.

Validus20

Awards
Quick question, would 1 cap 5 on 2 off cover a 8 week on slightly suppressive cycle( LGD and ostarine)? Also for PCT would I continue with Viron 1 cap 5 on 2 off as well as Rebirth and Letrone or bump to two?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, would 1 cap 5 on 2 off cover a 8 week on slightly suppressive cycle( LGD and ostarine)?
Yes it would last 12 weeks doing 1 cap 5 on 2 off..

Also for PCT would I continue with Viron 1 cap 5 on 2 off as well as Rebirth and Letrone or bump to two?
I would run Viron 2 caps during PCT, plus 2 caps of Rebirth & 1 cap of Letrone.