brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its out of stock everywhere.
Its being manufactured as we speak and I expect the BLR store will have stock late next week.
Everywhere else the week after.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
anyone know where viron is in stock currently?
Right around time for black friday/cyber monday deals it sounds like :fingersx:

This is the last piece of my PCT for my upcoming cycle...I've been trying to avoid going with something else because I hear such awesome things about viron!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right around time for black friday/cyber monday deals it sounds like :fingersx:

This is the last piece of my PCT for my upcoming cycle...I've been trying to avoid going with something else because I hear such awesome things about viron!
Yah we should have it by then for sure and I expect some sales on black fri.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im loving Viron so far, literally able to see the subtle differences its made thus far. Looking forward to the next bottle

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im loving Viron so far, literally able to see the subtle differences its made thus far. Looking forward to the next bottle
Amazing stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear by Boron.
I mean I literally do cycles of boron citrate :)
And I know the Eurycoma is very good. There has been a really strong positive response from Viron users.
FAR more than I had anticipated. We sold out much faster than I had expected.

Im gonna start a log tomorrow. GOnna use only Follidrone and 10mg boron citrate. The goal is gain 20lbs and lose 10lbs of fat.
I know this sounds insane but I have muscle memory on my side.
I injured my shoulder and have been out of the gym since july 4th.

This is a great opportunity for me to use myself as an example of what can be done with proper nutrition and Follidrone.
I cant take any steroids so its 100% natty + FD.

Already took before pics but they are fn miserable so I may never post em. Well see.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear by Boron. I mean I literally do cycles of boron citrate :) And I know the Eurycoma is very good. There has been a really strong positive response from Viron users. FAR more than I had anticipated. We sold out much faster than I had expected. Im gonna start a log tomorrow. GOnna use only Follidrone and 10mg boron citrate. The goal is gain 20lbs and lose 10lbs of fat. I know this sounds insane but I have muscle memory on my side. I injured my shoulder and have been out of the gym since july 4th. This is a great opportunity for me to use myself as an example of what can be done with proper nutrition and Follidrone. I cant take any steroids so its 100% natty + FD. Already took before pics but they are fn miserable so I may never post em. Well see.
How much Follidrone u plan on taking?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps prior to training.
Ill ship to you today. Keep forgetting.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a scale at home?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes.
Good. I might use you as a guinea pig if you dont mind.
Ill likely have you consume ever higher doses until you "feel" it so I can discover the threshold.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Good. I might use you as a guinea pig if you dont mind. Ill likely have you consume ever higher doses until you "feel" it so I can discover the threshold.
I'm with it lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody noticed sleep problems on viron?
Not at all. Your dose should be first thing am. Hard for it to give u problems at night

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. Your dose should be first thing am. Hard for it to give u problems at night
Really been doing 1 am 1 PWO will switch up

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-630 most days
Yea I'll definitely avoid it pre at that time. Either all at once in the am or split it. 1 am and 1 about 6 hours later. Make it easy I'll just stick to am

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'll definitely avoid it pre at that time. Either all at once in the am or split it. 1 am and 1 about 6 hours later. Make it easy I'll just stick to am
Why's that?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why's that?
I like first thing because boron has a long halflife. Reason if u want to split dosage is to keep it in the system longer buy IMO it doesn't really matter.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take mine in the morning as well although I dont take the Tongkat. I just take boron.
It really is great when it starts to kick in though. Like someone said previously you can really see a difference in your physique.
Just harder and more dense. Not 100% sure why to be honest.
Im itching to start my Follidrone but I need to get more in the swing.
This was the longest off period I have ever had since I started training. Even after my cardiac arrest I was back faster.
The good news is even low level weight training leaves me sore so its not going to be hard to regain the first 10-15lbs of mass back.

green1990

Awards
I plan to dose am, when viron comes back in stock. I was asking again because I have heard of other tongkat causing sleep disturbance. But you and others confirm it shouldn't

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Would it be beneficial to run Viron/Boron on cycle of AAS/PH?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be beneficial to run Viron/Boron on cycle of AAS/PH?
YES!!! :)
The reason is it reduces SHBG among other things. THis makes more of the hormones you are taking available to bind to receptors.
Basically it makes the cycle stronger without upping the dose.
It also lowers cortisol
raises vit d and all kinds of other beneficial things on cycle.

green1990

Awards
The reason is it reduces SHBG among other things. THis makes more of the hormones you are taking available to bind to receptors.
It also lowers cortisol
I really hope the cortisol lower properties are true. I want Viron SOOO BADD

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
It also lowers cortisol
Thanks! Will add it to my next cycle for sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also....looks like Ive stumbled upon another gem.
Looks VERY promising as a natural anabolic.

This time I think Im gonna apply for patent before I spill the beans.
Looks like you guys are in for a treat though.
Its amazing these things are not more well known. Then again random chemicals tested 70 years ago are hard to filter through I guess ;)

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
I woke up with right nipple pain this morning almost like a tender bump under the right nipple. Only thing taking is Viron and follidrone. Took follidrone before without any side effects. Viron related? One month of viron one pill a day sometimes two on a Saturday workout day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I woke up with right nipple pain this morning almost like a tender bump under the right nipple. Only thing taking is Viron and follidrone. Took follidrone before without any side effects. Viron related? One month of viron one pill a day sometimes two on a Saturday workout day.
Its been stated a thousand times to take Viron 5 days on 2 days off. its also been said multiple times that Viron can/will raise your estrogen levels. If you have high natty estro levels, it can cause what you say your symptoms are. get some formeron in your life

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been stated a thousand times to take Viron 5 days on 2 days off. its also been said multiple times that Viron can/will raise your estrogen levels. If you have high natty estro levels, it can cause what you say your symptoms are. get some formeron in your life
This ^^

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind that when you are lowering SHBG, estrogen, and increasing free test that you are playing with homeostasis and the body is going to adjust to compensate. You need to cycle it or you will eventually start to see estrogen sides. Viron (or boron and TA directly) is not increasing estrogen, it is causing the body to react and "level" out hormone production.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im taking ad3-pct two caps at night. Basically old erase formula with it. Can I continue taking that or do I need formeron
Arimisatne does little to nothing for e2 control. It helps with cortisol. Cycle your Viron and look to add a real AI like Formeron if needed.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm stopping the virontoday you think couple days and this clears? Will continue another month of ad3. I didn't get formeron because I was worried about pro hormone side effects. Decided to stay away from PH, and have been into using products that BL research puts out. But I can certainly buy it if this is the only way to clear this.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like we've said. Cycle this and see. Your body isn't going to miraculously adjust everything back to normal in a couple days. Give it a break, come back and cycle it, then decide if you need an AI. Adding in an AI now is just going to bring a variable in play.

I am not a fan of chasing things down. I reset and start from scratch.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm stopping the virontoday you think couple days and this clears? Will continue another month of ad3. I didn't get formeron because I was worried about pro hormone side effects. Decided to stay away from PH, and have been into using products that BL research puts out. But I can certainly buy it if this is the only way to clear this.
formeron is as mild as the word mild means in terms of a prohormone, it really isnt a prohormone, but scientifically it is. If it makes your sore nipple go away id definitely get it. unless youre having like 10 pumps a day

Dont use viron until youre all cleared up, then go back on it, but either 4 days on 3 off or 5 on 2 off. and dont exceed 1 capsule!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimisatne does little to nothing for e2 control. It helps with cortisol. Cycle your Viron and look to add a real AI like Formeron if needed.
Beat me to it.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
You don't think the ad3 did it? I woke up in the morning and felt this pain and I take the ad3 at night.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Besides sore nips are there other permanent issues I will get, health wise.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides sore nips are there other permanent issues I will get, health wise.
Unfortunately when test rises so does estro. Plus lowering shbg can release some estro. Viron is likely the cause. While I don't think arimistane is gonna fix it I doubt it's causing it.
Stop.
Or add formeron.
Or both.
No longterm issues regardless of which you choose. It'll even out when you stop.
Personally I'd begin to cycle 5 on 2 off and add formeron.

daywalker375

Awards
Im gonna go ahead and jump on some Viron finishing up my pct from a long test e cycle, cant find the stuff anywhere someone point me in the right direction im new here.......................... TOD GARNER? 3/B? If soo you need to hit me up its your long lost buddy lol "token black guy in Bco"

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Update - Stopped the Viron tenderness/pain gone. Recently purchased formeron and doing one pump a day.